Popular on Amzeal
- The Most Awaited Self-Education Training Program has Launched 2183
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- PINC appoints Mike Medcalfe as Vice President of Customer Success
- New District Office of the US SBA Champion Coming To Far Rockaway For One Day Conference April 18
- Taking Control versus Asking Permission - "Skills to Back Yourself"
- Customer Data Platforms to Play Key Role in Effective Engagement
- 303 NETWORKS Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary
- Market Maker Files 15c211 for CEN Biotech Inc
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Conference
- SAE J1939 to RS232 & USB Gateway With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
Blockchain Impact, 2020 Perspectives features a keynote titled "Exchange What's Next" with industry insights from BiKi.com CEO, Ethan Ng. Known to be one of the fastest-growing crypto exchanges, BiKi.com is currently ranked a Top 20 exchange on CoinMarketCap.
In addition, there will be a panel of blockchain and supply chain experts, moderated by Herbert Sim, a.k.a. The Bitcoin Man, founder of Crypto Chain University and former Global Operations Director at Huobi Global. Mr Loh Sin Yong, Director of Trade at Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) of Singapore will be joining in the discussion as will Karuschain CFO, Mr Robert van der Zalm. The main panel focus is on the role of blockchain in the many supply chain challenges across a multitude of industries and touches on topics such as complicated record keeping, data security, proof or provenance and reliable tracking of products. As a fully automated and less corruptible alternative to centralized databases, blockchain solutions can be very useful in improving supply chains.
More on Amzeal News
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- KYOCERA's New AH100A Alumina Ceramic Offers Breakthrough Benefits for High-Voltage Insulation Applications
- UrsaLeo Brings Advanced User Interfaces to Industry 4.0 with the UrsaLeo 3D Digital Twin
- Battery Insulation Tester Decreases Risk of Electrical Shorts in Cells
- That's A Wrap: The 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Winners are Announced
The evening will end off with a presentation by Karuschain CEO Richard Verkley, who has decades of experience in bringing large scale commercial ventures to market and produced thought leadership in the industry. Examples include: "The Transformative Potential of Blockchain in Mining" and "How Blockchain Can Ensure the Security of Gold Investments. Karuschain has recently completed proof of technology with partners MineRP and Verkley will discuss why blockchain implementation is the perfect solution for the precious metals mining supply chain.
"With widespread use cases throughout the finance industry, the potential impact of blockchain in supply chain management is among the first true blockchain success stories," says Verkley. "And as new use cases are discovered, organizations like healthcare or shipping, or indeed the precious metals mining industry are realizing blockchain's untapped potential to tackle long-standing issues around efficiency, data integrity, transparency, information sharing and traceability."
More on Amzeal News
- CEO Coaching International Makes Inc.'s List of the 250 Fastest Growing Private Companies in California
- Solutions for Airborne Coronavirus, Tuberculosis, Measles and Influenza
- BiKi.com Announces Electroneum Listing with 6 Million ETN Giveaway
- Citylocal Pro - Ultimate Solution to Get Your Business Listed Online
- Former Guest on Oprah Winfrey Show Leads Nationwide Conference
For more information about the event, please visit Blockchain Impact, 2020 Perspectives - Supply Chain. Interested investors who wish to attend, please contact: email@example.com
Karuschain is a blockchain technology platform for the precious metals mining industry, giving mining companies a powerful tool to ensure data integrity, safeguard human rights, reduce risks and improve environmental regulations in their supply chain.
For more information head to: https://karuschain.com/
To request an interview, or further information, please contact Sophie Elliott:
Sophie Elliott - Marketing Specialist
+34 622 73 36 87
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Filed Under: Blockchain
Latest on Amzeal News
- New Travel App OodyMate Empowers People to Eat Like a Local, with Locals
- Important Tips for You to Join a Digital Marketing Institute
- Chris Comet and The Tribe Releases a Fantastic String of Music Titled 'Here Comes the Sun Again'
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- Fenway Group Announces Newest Client Partner
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- SunLED Announces New Line of High Temperature SMD LEDs
- Pooja Chitnis recognized as one of the"20 Amazing Women in Tech across Canada" by CATAAlliance
- Keyfactor Launches Partner Network, Announces Channel Leadership Appointment
- ChainUP Launches EXUP, An Independent Brand of Blockchain Financial Derivatives
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- Paquetes de Viajes a Egipto Precio
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards