Popular on Amzeal
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- Chefsnätverket Close Lecturers Win Talarforum Speaker of The Year Award 2018
- Introducing Vein Treatment Centers
- Acumentrics Expands CHS Contract-Approved Part Numbers
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- Puerto Vallarta Can Help Beat the Winter Blues And Step Up the Active Vacation
- DMS Auto Insights Announces Top Car Makes And Models On The Road In The U.S. In 2018
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- Ecteon Recognized in Gartner's "Market Guide for Contract Life Cycle Management"
- New Indie Streaming and Radio Aggregator Social Platform to Launch at 2019 SXSW
Youngraceful understands how hectic women's schedules can be and can't always attend to their hair, so they offer the following features for their pre-bonded hair extensions:
They don't require maintenance as others do. This means that clients don't have to think about maintenance costs. However, if they become worn out, the client will arrange a top-up appointment with their technicians.
Pre-bonded hair extensions will improve volume and length to the client's hair.
Pre-bonded extensions are available in different hair colors.
More on Amzeal News
- Ipswitch Releases MOVEit 2019 with Enhanced Usability, More Security and Scalability Options
- New RFID-enabled User Authentication Solutions to be Introduced at ISC West 2019
- Cure SMA and Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Announce Strategic Collaboration with Prometheus Research
- The Players' Impact announces new Partner, NFL vet Marques Colston
- Ferber Dental Group Offers High-Quality Smile Restoration with Dentures in West Palm Beach
These hair extensions will last between four to six months with proper aftercare.
They can be customized to suit and enhance the client's hair. The individual strands can be a mix of colors so they can be used for highlights.
"We understand that women are very particular with their hair. This is why we provide them with semi-permanent hair extensions that don't require high maintenance. We want to promote convenience, which is why the hair extensions for created in the first place." Lily Li, responsible for Youngraceful's professional sales, shares.
Youngraceful recommends clients to pay attention to the following when using pre-bonded hair extensions:
Keratin isn't indestructible, so heat and hair products must be lightly used with this bond. Heat can easily melt the bond and cause them to fall out. With that said, clients must be careful when using hair straighteners to prevent any damage. Also, hair products, such as conditioners, can break down keratin. Clients must only apply conditioners to the mid and bottom sections of the hair to prevent lubrication and damage of the bonds.
More on Amzeal News
- Managing a VoIP System in a Rural Network with Limited Bandwidth:
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
- Cloud Swarm: Google Open Sources "Sandbox" API, Amazon's "Pro-Rata" Program Leaked + more
- Global Convenience Store Industry Outlook by Goldstein Research
- Global In-Flight Entertainment Market Projected to Grow at A CAGR of 12.5% during 2016-2024
Since pre-bonded hair extensions are only applicable for single-use, clients must be careful when brushing their hair.
The removal of this type of hair extension is different from the others. It will require the use of acetone to breakdown the keratin bonds.
Youngraceful has been operating as a professional hair manufacturer for more than twenty years. They both produce and deliver different types of hair extensions. Being a veteran in the industry, they always aim 100% quality in all of their products.
For more information, please contact Youngraceful using the details provided:
Tel.: +86 13598081606
Email: +86 0371 86557063
Weidu District, Xuchang City, Henan Province, China
Latest on Amzeal News
- Cloud Wars: Elasticsearch Controversy, VMware Recruits Partners for AWS Push + more
- Europe Expected to Continue its Dominance over Food Automation Market
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- Roo is an exciting, innovative platform connecting veterinary hospitals with freelance veterinarians
- Cloud Blast: VW Cozies Up to Azure, CI/CD Outpaces Automation, MSFT's Game Stack + more
- Gladiator Lending Reviews Rise of Debt Scams and Loan Complaints in 2019
- Scriber and Marks men's suits shop open in Auckland
- An Alternative Explanation for Climate Change Based on Increased Manmade Electromagnetic Radiation
- 17 Mental Health Outpatient Clinics Opening in the North Texas Region in 2019!
- HKA Marketing Communications Revitalizes Technology Practice in Era of Digital Transformation
- Semplastics announces new name for revolutionary roof tiles, X-TILES™
- Cloud Blast: Project Zipline OS'd, Huawei Goes "Open Rack", Chillin' with Kubespray + more
- Three Wheeler Market in India is Anticipated to Grow at a CAGR of 5.2% During 2016-2024
- Europe accounted for largest share of 47.2% in global plastic waste management market
- New Online Resource For Diagnosing Your Headache or Facial Pain
- StellarAlgo selected for prestigious C100 48hrs in the Valley Program
- PocketGuardian patents world's first Artificial Intelligence solution for Cyberbullying!
- Pentek's Jade Architecture SOSA Aligned LVDS XMC Module with Optical I/O Now Available
- Rodger Hosking Joins VITA Board of Directors
- PCX, Inc. Announces Mary Jane Christner As New Business - A/R Manager