Popular on Amzeal
- Digital Journey: Transformation Woes, DT World 2019 Kicks Off + Emirates NBD's Innovation Voyage 106
- 74% of Women in the Tech Industry Feel Their Employer Isn't Doing Enough to Help Women Succeed 105
- Defining Digital: Facebook Throws Book at Rankwave while Twitter and LinkedIn Collar Bad Actors
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- DynaScan Technology to Exhibit New Products at InfoComm 2019
- Critical Supplies Rushed to Cyclone Idai Survivors by Airlink and Qatar Airways
- Tech at the Edge: Low-Code Smart Solutions, VMware's CAM + Endesa Tots Up its Call Center with AI
- RefRatings: Where Sports Fans Make the Call
- The Relevancy Group releases the ESP Email Marketing Buyer's Guide
- Faircourt Partners and Dream Forward announce partnership to bring AI to $500 million in retirement plan assets
Youngraceful understands how hectic women's schedules can be and can't always attend to their hair, so they offer the following features for their pre-bonded hair extensions:
They don't require maintenance as others do. This means that clients don't have to think about maintenance costs. However, if they become worn out, the client will arrange a top-up appointment with their technicians.
Pre-bonded hair extensions will improve volume and length to the client's hair.
Pre-bonded extensions are available in different hair colors.
More on Amzeal News
- AIRS Conference Barcelona Invites for May 31st
- Rosanna Pellegrino of Digital Defense, Inc. Honored as One of CRN's 2019 Women of the Channel
- SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Join Forces to Help Engineers Avoid Costly Redesigns
- Brazilian and trans interior designer gains space in the Italian market by modifying environments
- sPACYcLOUd Lounge Kicks Off 10th Annual Hemp History Week® To D.C
These hair extensions will last between four to six months with proper aftercare.
They can be customized to suit and enhance the client's hair. The individual strands can be a mix of colors so they can be used for highlights.
"We understand that women are very particular with their hair. This is why we provide them with semi-permanent hair extensions that don't require high maintenance. We want to promote convenience, which is why the hair extensions for created in the first place." Lily Li, responsible for Youngraceful's professional sales, shares.
Youngraceful recommends clients to pay attention to the following when using pre-bonded hair extensions:
Keratin isn't indestructible, so heat and hair products must be lightly used with this bond. Heat can easily melt the bond and cause them to fall out. With that said, clients must be careful when using hair straighteners to prevent any damage. Also, hair products, such as conditioners, can break down keratin. Clients must only apply conditioners to the mid and bottom sections of the hair to prevent lubrication and damage of the bonds.
More on Amzeal News
- Ironside Human Resources - Continues to Grow
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Kevin Duffy, on Newest Acquisition
- Engage Commemorates 20th Anniversary
- ATEN Execs again Honored with CRN's 2019 Women of the Channel List
- Linortek Launches IoTMeter™ Wireless Equipment Hour Meter
Since pre-bonded hair extensions are only applicable for single-use, clients must be careful when brushing their hair.
The removal of this type of hair extension is different from the others. It will require the use of acetone to breakdown the keratin bonds.
Youngraceful has been operating as a professional hair manufacturer for more than twenty years. They both produce and deliver different types of hair extensions. Being a veteran in the industry, they always aim 100% quality in all of their products.
For more information, please contact Youngraceful using the details provided:
Tel.: +86 13598081606
Email: +86 0371 86557063
Weidu District, Xuchang City, Henan Province, China
Latest on Amzeal News
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live
- Gentreo Brings Estate Planning to Everyone
- Vodacom Group enters into an agreement to acquire majority stake in IoT.nxt
- Certified IT Asset Disposition is the Best Guarantee of Data Security During an Equipment Upgrade
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- App For Milk Delivery
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- Scriber and Marks brings Classic & Slim Fit regular cuff men's shirts
- Ideas to Pack Goods quickly and safely Gurgaon
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- L-Tron Wins 2019 AMA Pinnacle Awards for 'Best Print Advertising'
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- KiwiQA Announces Partnership with CyberIt AS
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series