Popular on Amzeal

Similar on Amzeal

Virgin Galactic Reports Inducement Awards Under NYSE Listing Rule 303A.08

Amzeal News/10538896
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif. ~ Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPCE) announced that the Compensation Committee of its Board of Directors has approved the granting of time-based inducement restricted stock unit awards to two new non-executive employees. The awards, covering an aggregate of 15,185 shares of Virgin Galactic common stock, will be effective September 15, 2023 and vest over a four-year period.

More on Amzeal News
The awards were granted under Virgin Galactic's 2023 Employment Inducement Incentive Award Plan and are intended to serve as an inducement material for the new employees entering into employment with Virgin Galactic. 25% of the underlying shares will vest on the first anniversary of the grant date and the remaining 75% will vest over 12 quarters, subject to continued service. The grants comply with NYSE Listing Rule 303A.08.
Filed Under: Business

Show All News | Report Violation


Latest on Amzeal News