Popular on Amzeal News
- "Blockchain and Identity": The Third Mattereum Internet of Agreements Conference is All about Trust
- What Makes Creative People Tick?
- New Edition's Ronnie DeVoe and Wife Shamari DeVoe Co-Host Married 4 Life Walk
- New releases in the EY and SalesChoice video series on "Managing the Risks of AI"
- Canadian Office Spring Cleaning And The Upcoming Tax Scam Calls Of 2018
- First Robot Tutor for Adaptive Learning
- JustCall, a popular cloud telephony startup, makes it to G2Crowd Grid® Report for Outbound Call Tracking
- Access Partnership appoints Alexis Serfaty as Director of Global Public Policy
- Evolve IP Named A Top Global Contact Center Provider By Enterprise Services Outlook Magazine
Amzeal News/10264486UNICEF, Vickar Kahn has taken on the fight to combat and curtail child poverty and illiteracy to the poorest nations in the world.
Geneva(UN) - Vickar Kahn has created a platform in partnership with the United Nations UNICEF initiative, that entails providing children, schools and orphanages from around the globe with free internet access using the power of led light through his multinational tech company LUXORR by connecting using Visible Light Communication (VLC) / Light Fidelity (LiFi) technology, while partnering up with the worlds leading computer manufacturers from around the globe to supply children with the tools to eradicate illiteracy.
In his efforts, Vickar Kahn has already committed and donated more than $50 million dollars (USD) of his own money for the global project and has received commitments from other leading companies from around the world with a match of another $50 million (USD) all in his efforts to bring children and citizens from around the globe; hope, opportunities and prosperity through the means of education for a much brighter future. This means children will be given computers, tablets and educational and learning software with internet resources to drive learning.
More on Amzeal News
- New UK online tutoring platform Power By The Minute has launched
- Independent Filmmaker Impersonates Mark Zuckerberg And Creates Viral April Fool's Day Video "A World Without Facebook"
- New Cold War Leads to Hot Property
- Pixar cofounder teleported live into a virtual classroom with students in Slough
- Flyrt LLC announces release of new social media network led by the return of Flirting in Traffic
- Blackstone's recently acquired Australian Private Wealth Platform receives further accolades amid continued growth story
- PasionPuro brings Kafie 1901 and San Jerónimo premium cigars to the German market
Connecting Every Child to a Sea of Knowledge:
Today, more than 31% of the worlds youth - 378 million people are between the ages of 10 to 24 have no access to the internet. To be disconnected to the digital world is to be deprived of opportunities to learn, communicate and develop skills needed to properly function and flourish in the 21st century. Without access and skills available more equally, connectivity only deeps inequality, reinforcing deprivation from one generation to the next and with it - building a greater divide and hopelessness for any sense of living in a bright future.
But there is a reason for a sense of optimism. By connecting children, school, homes, and students to technology, a new initiative can bridge a divide, starting with those who are in dire need of tools required to educate.
Vickar Kahn is the former United Nations Special Envoy and UN Ambassador for UNICEF. He is leading an effort with UNICEF and leading educators from around the world through their efforts, to bring a revolution of connectivity to educate children when gaining internet access through a programme called Connect Every Child. Under the new KAHN Project children will use educational games, apps videos, Art to draw, create, learn and gain access and insight into the world, beyond their own community. Mr. Kahn is spearheading an educational program with his alma mater Harvard University and UNICEF to connect children from impoverished countries with children in developing countries via the internet using VLC technology to explore, build relationships, interact and educate each other with insights about their daily life and routines from other students from around the world through their respective countries by using development resources of a video/writing/sharing portholes in order to spark curiosity and insight in order to encourage children to constantly learn. The KAHN Project effort will later lead for his establishment of a global educational standardized learning and sponsorship program to develop into an exchange program sponsored by UNICEF and with schools and universities from around the world and reduce the inequality and advance learning.
More on Amzeal News
- How Plotaverse Inspired Millions to Animate Tattoos
- Solstice Named to Companies That Care 2018 'Honor Roll'
- 3C - 2018 Denver Business Journal Small Business Award Finalist
- Acumentrics, Inc. Demonstrating New Telehealth Power Solutions
- TechStars Startup Weekend Fort Lauderdale And Broward Urban League To Sponsor Minority Entrepreneurs
- Asset Campus Housing to Be Strategic Partner in 1,820-Unit Student Housing Property in Dubai That Will Open in 2020
- TOLY and SUSSEX IM enter into a strategic alliance
To Know More Visit Us: https://www.unicef.org/
Sylvain Morin, Administrator Public Policy / UN (Geneva), Public Relations
los angeles , CA, USA
Source :United Nation
Latest on Amzeal News
- Laurie Schoendorfer Education Endowment is Created
- Wooqer announces addition of Retail Leader Stephen Sadove to Board of Directors
- MindGenius launches 2018 version with promise of six appeal
- Proxima Sales Announced the Acquisition of Proxima Business Operations by Partner Group
- Achieving Enterprise-Wide Agile Transformation
- "Hey mom I'm a Vegetarian" — A Child's Vegetarian Cookbook by Leya Glazer
- U.S. + German Officials Team Up to Foster More Welcoming Communities
- UC Master Gardeners to open new gardening education center in San Mateo
- TiE Inflect 2018 announces NYSNYD Inc as a 2018 TiE50 Finalist
- Will you come home with something more than a haircut next time you go to the salon? We don't want to nitpick but you may have to
- Five Star Professional Awards the 2018 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award to Linda Adams, Realty ONE Group
- Lance King of King Realty Group Recognized for Professional Excellence with the Five Star Real Estate Agent Award for the Third Year in a Row
- James Garofalo of Keller Williams, Hudson Valley United Realty Honored With the 2017 Rising Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Five Star Professional Recognizes Laura Burr of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage as a 2018 Rising Star Real Estate Agent
- Crowdfunding Campaign for Smart holder
- Laura White of Windermere Real Estate/East Inc. Recognized for Professional Excellence with the Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Sean Fortune of Windermere Real Estate Honored With the 2017 Rising Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Dlyted Joins Open Road Girl Campaign To Carry Faith Ahlers Round-the-World
- Helvetic Dental Clinics Budapest was named "Best of Budapest & Hungary" in "Health and Medical Services" category
- Mix And Match Your Perfect Pack Of Organic Cotton Feminine Care Online