Popular on Amzeal News
- Defense Leadership Forum Co-Organizes Major Navy Technology Conference
- XinFin sets up Blockchain Engineering and Business development Lab at University of California
- Forum Extended Care Services' Annual CE Symposium Back by Popular Demand
- Four Flaws Your CEO Doesn't Know About Your Cybersecurity
- Children's Storybook Have Parents Dancing
- 64% Are Too Embarrassed To Exercise
- Which Country Imports the Most Vacuum Cleaners in the World?
- INDE's Augmented Reality Technology Featured at Adidas Tango League Events Worldwide
- OMD-150 PPM Oxygen Transmitter, CE Certified
- New Nursing Cover by Elizabeth Nielsen® Provides Discreet Coverage
Amzeal News/10264486UNICEF, Vickar Kahn has taken on the fight to combat and curtail child poverty and illiteracy to the poorest nations in the world.
Geneva(UN) - Vickar Kahn has created a platform in partnership with the United Nations UNICEF initiative, that entails providing children, schools and orphanages from around the globe with free internet access using the power of led light through his multinational tech company LUXORR by connecting using Visible Light Communication (VLC) / Light Fidelity (LiFi) technology, while partnering up with the worlds leading computer manufacturers from around the globe to supply children with the tools to eradicate illiteracy.
In his efforts, Vickar Kahn has already committed and donated more than $50 million dollars (USD) of his own money for the global project and has received commitments from other leading companies from around the world with a match of another $50 million (USD) all in his efforts to bring children and citizens from around the globe; hope, opportunities and prosperity through the means of education for a much brighter future. This means children will be given computers, tablets and educational and learning software with internet resources to drive learning.
More on Amzeal News
- HYPE - The Ride-Hailing Service Developed by Peerbits Soft Launched on 2nd July
- GVV Exam Preparation Excited About the Launch of Their New Website
- 12 UFO Experts Land in Philly for MUFON Symposium
- Multiple Kinds of Data Information Accessible in Bulk via Web Scraping Services
- Deedcoin Simplifying Real Estate with DEED Token Launch
- Hydra-Electric Introduces Solution to Address Contact Resistance Problems in Aerospace Pressure Switches
- Instageeked.com – the Hotspot for Trending Infotainment Blogs
Connecting Every Child to a Sea of Knowledge:
Today, more than 31% of the worlds youth - 378 million people are between the ages of 10 to 24 have no access to the internet. To be disconnected to the digital world is to be deprived of opportunities to learn, communicate and develop skills needed to properly function and flourish in the 21st century. Without access and skills available more equally, connectivity only deeps inequality, reinforcing deprivation from one generation to the next and with it - building a greater divide and hopelessness for any sense of living in a bright future.
But there is a reason for a sense of optimism. By connecting children, school, homes, and students to technology, a new initiative can bridge a divide, starting with those who are in dire need of tools required to educate.
Vickar Kahn is the former United Nations Special Envoy and UN Ambassador for UNICEF. He is leading an effort with UNICEF and leading educators from around the world through their efforts, to bring a revolution of connectivity to educate children when gaining internet access through a programme called Connect Every Child. Under the new KAHN Project children will use educational games, apps videos, Art to draw, create, learn and gain access and insight into the world, beyond their own community. Mr. Kahn is spearheading an educational program with his alma mater Harvard University and UNICEF to connect children from impoverished countries with children in developing countries via the internet using VLC technology to explore, build relationships, interact and educate each other with insights about their daily life and routines from other students from around the world through their respective countries by using development resources of a video/writing/sharing portholes in order to spark curiosity and insight in order to encourage children to constantly learn. The KAHN Project effort will later lead for his establishment of a global educational standardized learning and sponsorship program to develop into an exchange program sponsored by UNICEF and with schools and universities from around the world and reduce the inequality and advance learning.
More on Amzeal News
- Is A Lactation Consult the right choice for you?
- Marita Group Holding is proud to announce the coming of Avengers Hotel and Entertainment Center to Morocco
- Pieology Pizzeria Gives Back to Valley of the Sun
- Reel Cash Is The Netflix - Moviepass Mashup That Flips The Script On Hollywood Economics
- Charlie Fass aka Mister Illusion to Appear at Woodland United Fellowship on Sunday
- Two Paul Johnson Drywall Employees Complete Project Manager Development Program
- Alive Telecom Announces Distribution Agreement with Primus Electronics
To Know More Visit Us: https://www.unicef.org/
Sylvain Morin, Administrator Public Policy / UN (Geneva), Public Relations
los angeles , CA, USA
Source :United Nation
Latest on Amzeal News
- Obesity is on the Rise Globally... Here's Why (And How to Stop It)
- NextLot And Wavebid Form A Strategic Integration & Launch An All-in-one Software Solution
- DMRF's 4th Annual Bronx Zoo Walk to Raise Money and Awareness to Cure Dystonia
- GrandBox announces its 5th anniversary as the original subscription box for seniors and grandparents
- Appeals Court: Dismissal of Clock Boy's Defamation Lawsuit Affirmed; Award of AFLC Lawyers' Fees Affirmed
- Think Communications and Qnext Corp sign MSP partnership to provide FileFlex Enterprise to its clients across Canada
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Leon Jakimič, on Prestigious Milano Design Award
- Reliant Funding Joins the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce to Support Advocacy Efforts for Local Businesses
- My Digital TAT2 Summer Internship Program to Begin in July
- Chicago's Premier Top Private Investigation Firm Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Ariana Grande Bedazzles Millions Of Fans With Stunning Plotagraph
- G. Ernest Smith's latest offering is a collection
- Michigan Environmental Experts Teach Malaysian Petrochemical Company
- AFS WMS recognized by Gartner in the 2018 Midmarket Context: 'Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems'
- VA Lists Veratics ENGAGE as Approved Product in the One-VA Technical Reference Model
- Hydra-Electric to Kick Off 70th Anniversary Celebration at Farnborough International Airshow (#FIA18 #FIA2018)
- Systech Now Provides Hardware Subscription Option for IoT Solutions
- Why Your Employees Are Your Biggest Cybersecurity Threat
- Bank of America Awards $15,000 Grant to EngAGE
- HRX Launches Employee Benefits Division