Popular on Amzeal
- Can AI Disrupt Support and Operations as It Has the Consumer Industry?
- Nonprofit builds online mask marketplace powered by local makers, with creative unique masks in time for Fathers day and 4th of July
- Stars in Their Underwear is Hollywood Costume Designer Diana Eden's Memoir, on Sale June 19
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- Open Source Initiative Presents State of the Source
- Jinglz Launches Online Public Offering As They Roll Out New AI-powered Emotion Detection Platform
- NanoRX Publishes New Research Paper: Metadichol® an anti-viral agent against SARS-COV-2
- NewAgeSMB in Top Mobile App Developers in New York (NYC) By VisualObjects.com
- FLX Raises $12 Million To Produce The Babymaker Electric Road Bike
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
The Covid-19 global pandemic has rendered all leisure facilities in the UK unsafe to the public, forcing would be gym-goers to adapt to the new norm. Increasingly this has lead to people taking their training outdoors in local parks and other outdoor spaces. Arland has been operating as a Mobile Personal Trainer for the last 3 years, almost exclusively training his clients outdoors while using minimal equipment, setting him up perfectly to deliver socially distanced training sessions.
More on Amzeal News
- PSXDigital Debuts Powerful Ai-Driven Powersports Dealership Database and Marketing Solution
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Rediscover the Heart of Muskoka - the Town of Bracebridge, on the Driftscape App!
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- ASI Holds "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Canada" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
He expressed that: "Outdoor exercise has always had the benefits of fresh air and a natural environment, which is something that that I find enhances my clients' experience of their workouts. Hopefully the pandemic will encourage more people to take advantage of these benefits and realize that there is an alternative to returning to enclosed gyms"
The global pandemic has not only affected gym goers, but has also generally highlighted the importance of looking after ones body and mind, with many more people taking up regular exercise to maintain structure and sanity during times of uncertainty. Arland takes a holistic approach when working with his clients, with health and wellness being the focal points of his service. Anyone wanting to find out more about Arland's Personal Training services can do so via his website Arland Craik Personal Training.
Latest on Amzeal News
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Marabu North America Introduces Mara Ban CS Antimicrobial Coating Technology
- AIIC to Host Virtual Back to Business with AI Event on July 14, 2020
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- Ufone Increases Customer Satisfaction while Saving Almost 1,000% with netElastic vBNG
- Hire the most reliable Lee County wildlife removal service provider
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- Onlive Server Announced Ultimate Factor of Italy VPS Hosting
- 3 Crucial SEO Strategies for Enhancing B2B Sales
- Verdant AI Hires Malcolm Gill as Vice-President of Sales
- Consumer51 Launches Website for Mirketa
- NEW EVE3 4.3" Display with USB, Speaker and Haptic Feedback
- Mobile App Development for iOS and Android Available from KDG
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs
- BEPeterson – Trusted Manufacturer of Northrop Grumman Reservoir Vessels