Popular on Amzeal
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
- Best Light Fixtures Company Launches Profitable Programs for Building Professionals
- Maxeler Technologies develops real time FPGA-based processing for European XFEL
- how to join best digital marketing institute in Pitampura, Delhi
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Evolve IP Has Been Enabling and Empowering Work From Home for Over a Decade, Offers Collaboration and Virtual Workspaces In a Time of Need
- Diggin' Deep by IGS features options for 9 lines or 25 lines
- Oklahoma Cannabis Expo at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City, August 15 - 18, 2020
- Time to take advantage on high rental returns from real estate in Dubai, Says FIDU Properties
In New York, UGE and Wildflower signed an agreement for a 100 kW system on the roof of a storage facility in Holbrook, NY as the latest addition to the existing relationship between the companies. The success of previous projects together has led to further development opportunities, in which UGE enables new and existing buildings to earn additional revenue while complying with the Climate Mobilization Act. In this Act, Local Law 94 requires all new construction in NYC to adopt prescribed sustainability measures, which the Company believes are best fulfilled through the installation of rooftop solar energy systems.
In the Philippines, the Cebu Institute of Technology (CIT-U) signed a Memorandum of Understanding with UGE Philippines to officially commence contracting for a 97 kW solar energy system for their high school building in Cebu City. Aside from the financial savings, this milestone solidifies CIT-U's leadership in implementing clean energy technologies for academic institutions. UGE's CEO, Nick Blitterswyk, and CIT-U's President, Engr. Bernard Nicolas Villamor led the ribbon cutting ceremony at the CIT-U Library Activity Center on February 13th.
More on Amzeal News
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- Celaton Awarded 'Excellence in IPA Technology, 2020 - UK'
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
UGE Philippines also signed a contract with Lite Properties Inc. for a 200 kW project. The solar system is sized to offset the electrical load of Lite Port Center, eliminating their exposure to the high electricity rates on Bohol Island. The UGE team, together with Lite Shipping Group President and CEO Lucio Lim, Jr., signed the agreement at the group's headquarters.
With all three above clients, UGE is actively evaluating additional buildings to add to its 2020 project schedule.
Finally, UGE Consulting Services has signed an agreement to complete the engineering scope of work for a rooftop system in Ontario, which will increase the existing system's capacity from 218kW to 350kW. This will be UGE's first project with Wattsavers and its first "repower" project in Ontario, a market it expects to see grow in the upcoming quarters. UGE Consulting Services also signed an agreement the prior week to complete the engineering of a commercial solar project for a large commercial-scale developer in the southwest USA.
More on Amzeal News
- Facial Recognition Expand to the Global Market
- Excavator Market is Expected to Garner $ 64.7 Billion by 2024
- Enterprise Firewall Hardware Market Worth $ 3.1 Billion by 2025
- Care Packages to Frontline Workers Delivered by Erasable Inc. of Tampa with Partners ZO Skin Health and HydraFacial
- Exquisite home for sale in an equestrian community!
The above projects are all expected to be completed in 2020 with margins in line with the Company's stated goals for each business unit, as outlined in UGE's most recent investor presentation available on its website. UGE will finance the CIT-U and Lite Properties projects, while the building owner will self-finance the Holbrook system.
About UGE International Ltd:
UGE delivers immediate savings to businesses through the low cost of solar energy. We help commercial and industrial clients become more competitive by providing low cost distributed renewable energy solutions at no upfront cost and maximum long-term benefit. With over 380 MW of global experience, we work daily to power a more sustainable world. Visit us at www.ugei.com.
For more information, contact:
Latest on Amzeal News
- Digital Defense Earns 5-Star Rating in the 2020 CRN® Partner Program Guide
- Horizons Savannah Teachers Support Independent Learning During COVID-19
- Get Prompt Limo Service from Proficient Dubai Rent a Car Service Companies
- Intersect360 Research Adjusts 2020 HPC Market Forecast Downward for COVID-19
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- Check How a New Movie Streaming Website Vkflix Become Famous During COVID-19 ?
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
- HoloBuilder Welcomes Takenaka Corporation to Their Innovators Club
- VPN Compare's Facial Recognition Guide Reveals State of the Technology
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- ASCEND 2020 Alumnae Barbara Jones CEO of Lillii RNB and Calvetta Phair CEO of ReferAll, LLC form teaming alliance to promote new technologies
- Global Dental Implants Market Worth $ 6.90 Billion by 2025- Analysis Report by Goldstein Research
- Data Masking Market is Expected to Garner $ 834.5 Billion by 2024
- Dashboard Camera Market Worth $ 5.2 Billion by 2024- says by Goldstein Research
- Renting a Dedicated Server with Bitcoin Just Got Cheaper at Rad Web Hosting
- The World's First Inflatable Sleeping Bag