Popular on Amzeal
- Apollo Safety announces Man Down/Lone Worker offering
- June Is National Safety Month: Bringing Common Sense To The Workplace
- Agar Scientific launches uranium-free UA-Zero® EM Stain
- 32nd Annual Technology Summit & Tradeshow Features Technology Innovators
- Reinventing Entry-level Home Audio Bomaker Launches an Affordable Wireless Sound bar Odine I
- New Breakthroughs In Closed Timelike Curve Physics Invalidates The Entirety Of Ronald Mallett's Work
- 5 Obstacles Enterprises Face During the Adoption of Blockchain
- dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server – A New Approach to Database Development
- LCC Asia Pacific announces registered trademark for specialist Index
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Kevin Duffy, on Newest Acquisition
Tiso selected Eurostop's e-rmis system to enable tracking of items from warehouse to store in detail. Eurostop's system manages the entire replenishment process, from when items are picked using a wireless scanner, to packing and delivering to stores. Integration with the stock system provides head office with up-to-date sales data of all product lines across all store and online channels. In addition, detailed business insights from sales data using Eurostop's e-cubes module aids merchandise planning.
More on Amzeal News
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- PINC recognized as a standout exhibitor during the largest ProMat expo in the 34-year history
- Michael Jordan, author of The Company of Demons, News and Events
- RAIN Group to Host Webinar for Sales Leaders June 25
Chris Tiso, Chief Executive of Tiso Stores said; "The replenishment facility within e‑rmis was exactly what we were looking for. It gives us far greater control of store replenishment, so we have an accurate view of the business.
"Customised reporting gives us a handle on the stores' performance, especially with our expansion plans. Our new Aviemore store will have even greater floor space for customers to try out products and investing in Eurostop systems provides us with the technology in store to provide an even better customer experience from trial to purchase."
As part of the connected systems for stock management, Tiso has installed Eurostop's new e-pos touch, with added functionality to manage promotions and offers at the till point.
Eurostop's e-rmis also enables Tiso to load products easily onto the system in bulk from one spreadsheet, with SKU, colours and sizes. Purchase orders can also be created in the same way, by importing a spreadsheet with supplier details, items, cost prices and quantity saving time and reducing errors in re-keying.
More on Amzeal News
- Marabu North America Announces Release of New Ink for Oki/Sieko ColorPainter Printers
- The Emphasis Of Software Maintenance Process For IT
- Technical Writer Turns the Tables and Launches Writing Classes for Software Engineers
- Know how to contact a live person at Google
- mTech.Academy Releases 2018/19 Report Card, Outlining Impact of Experiential Learning Initiative
Phillip Moylan, Sales Manager at Eurostop said; "Retailers like Tiso have built successful businesses by staying true to their founding principles of loving the products that they sell and providing great customer service. Eurostop's connected retail systems have been developed to underpin a retailer's operations with accurate stock management to support sales and buyers.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on Amzeal News
- Generations Argue About Money… Again
- Ainstein placed #1 in Market category at prestigious NASA Jet Propulsion Lab pitch event
- Formerly Homeless Latino Software Engineer Proves Talent on "Whiteboard Challenge" Show
- ACEINNA Launches OpenIMU300RI – Rugged Open-Source Inertial Measurement Unit Sensor
- App Development Company Invonto, Seeing Growth in New York & New Jersey
- Join Our Personalization App Party and Make Your Phone Look UNIQUE
- How Is Enterprise Blockchain Delivering Value Around The World?
- Eatzilla - Ubereats Clone Script
- Rentalslew - Airbnb Clone Script
- Telaeris Announces New Integration with Kantech Entrapass Access Control
- Extraordinarily High Wages For Cannabis Workers In SVG From Foreign Investor – Cannavais
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- One Park Financial Honored with "Company of the Year" Stevie® Award
- BA Insight Expands its Elastic Support to include Elastic Enterprise Search
- Algenuity launches new Algem® HT24 photobioreactor at AlgalBBB
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- National ATM Council Announces Debbi Haacke as Vice-Chair of NAC Governmental Affairs Committee