Popular on Amzeal
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- Chefsnätverket Close Lecturers Win Talarforum Speaker of The Year Award 2018
- Acumentrics Expands CHS Contract-Approved Part Numbers
- Introducing Vein Treatment Centers
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- Puerto Vallarta Can Help Beat the Winter Blues And Step Up the Active Vacation
- DMS Auto Insights Announces Top Car Makes And Models On The Road In The U.S. In 2018
- Ecteon Recognized in Gartner's "Market Guide for Contract Life Cycle Management"
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- New Indie Streaming and Radio Aggregator Social Platform to Launch at 2019 SXSW
Tiso selected Eurostop's e-rmis system to enable tracking of items from warehouse to store in detail. Eurostop's system manages the entire replenishment process, from when items are picked using a wireless scanner, to packing and delivering to stores. Integration with the stock system provides head office with up-to-date sales data of all product lines across all store and online channels. In addition, detailed business insights from sales data using Eurostop's e-cubes module aids merchandise planning.
More on Amzeal News
- The Vaccination Debate in the Family Court
- New IEPE accelerometer offers ultra-high frequency response
- Tony Adams Digital Engaged By Leading Australian Mortgage Broker
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation Tackles Urgent Need for Movement Disorder Specialists
- Pcx, Inc. Welcomes CAULIN ANDERSON To The Government Sales Team
Chris Tiso, Chief Executive of Tiso Stores said; "The replenishment facility within e‑rmis was exactly what we were looking for. It gives us far greater control of store replenishment, so we have an accurate view of the business.
"Customised reporting gives us a handle on the stores' performance, especially with our expansion plans. Our new Aviemore store will have even greater floor space for customers to try out products and investing in Eurostop systems provides us with the technology in store to provide an even better customer experience from trial to purchase."
As part of the connected systems for stock management, Tiso has installed Eurostop's new e-pos touch, with added functionality to manage promotions and offers at the till point.
Eurostop's e-rmis also enables Tiso to load products easily onto the system in bulk from one spreadsheet, with SKU, colours and sizes. Purchase orders can also be created in the same way, by importing a spreadsheet with supplier details, items, cost prices and quantity saving time and reducing errors in re-keying.
More on Amzeal News
- Cannon Ventures and Rice Angel Network Team Up To Invest in Houston-Based Startups
- Dash Solutions Launches Continuous Compliance Monitoring for the Public Cloud
- Cloud Swarm: SAP Ousts Programming Talent, Google's "Stadia' Cloud-Gaming Unveiled + more
- RAIN Group to Host Sales Motivation Webinar for Sellers and Sales Leaders March 28
- Author Jeff Ransom Promotes His Science/History Book - Auroras, Petroglyphs, and Pagans
Phillip Moylan, Sales Manager at Eurostop said; "Retailers like Tiso have built successful businesses by staying true to their founding principles of loving the products that they sell and providing great customer service. Eurostop's connected retail systems have been developed to underpin a retailer's operations with accurate stock management to support sales and buyers.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Filed Under: E-commerce
Latest on Amzeal News
- Ferber Dental Group Offers High-Quality Smile Restoration with Dentures in West Palm Beach
- Managing a VoIP System in a Rural Network with Limited Bandwidth:
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
- Cloud Swarm: Google Open Sources "Sandbox" API, Amazon's "Pro-Rata" Program Leaked + more
- Global Convenience Store Industry Outlook by Goldstein Research
- Global In-Flight Entertainment Market Projected to Grow at A CAGR of 12.5% during 2016-2024
- Global Airborne surveillance Market is Set to Reach USD 6.1 Billion by 2024
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
- ScaleHR 2019 Call for Speakers Now Open
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Proudly Welcomes Gail Bauhs to their Board of Directors
- Gary Vee Featured on MODRN Business Podcast with Rallio's VP of Business Development
- Omnichain CEO Earns Award Recognitions from Food Logistics and Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Luvyle Has Launched Its Spring Collection of Floral Skater Dresses and Maxi Dresses Online
- Pharmacy Inventory Management Using a Temperature Monitoring System
- BR Williams Becomes a Diamond Broker
- Most Popular Vacation Style in Mediterranean
- Acora wins new business software project with OATS Ltd
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- MailMyStatements Welcomes Derek Griffin
- ChicgoStyle Launched Fresh Collection of Clothes and Accessories for Men