Popular on Amzeal
- Assured Enterprises Adds Martin Graham to Board of Advisors
- Y the Wait Comes Up With a Plan for Restaurant Owners
- Oregon Fitness Specialist Launches Third Book to Help Stroke Survivors
- PINC named Top Logistics IT Provider in 2020
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Helps Training to Continue at Home
- Coronavirus risk may depend on throat bacteria, according to inBiome group study
- Protect Child and Parent Privacy with T-shirts and Apps, "XPAND Declaration" Released in Europe
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $1.6M in Contracts for Armored Vehicle Displays
- Katalyst Announces Availability of Online Ordering
- Make Friends with a Houseful of Spiders in HARRY'S SPIDERS
Dubai real estate offers one of the best rental yields in the world, extending better returns than many major cities around the world - which is a strong indicator of the robust foundations of the sector in the Emirate.
Fidu Properties has said that the average rental returns in Dubai are better than big cities in spite ofa decline in prices in the recent past, and hence offers unmatched value for real estate investors in the current market.
The company's statement comes amidst a recent study by Property Finder which stated that the rental yields in Dubai properties consistently offer over 5 to 7 per cent gross returns on an average; while global property hotspots such as London stand at 2.7 per cent, Hong Kong at 2.4 per cent, New York at 2.9 per cent and Singapore at 2.5 per cent.
More on Amzeal News
- Food stock management behemoth ReMe Basket merges with Nosh Technologies
- New Breaking News For Iowans With EMF Radiation Pain Relief With Global Frequency Technology In Iowa
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Capgemini UK Plc Over 4 Years Late Paying their Bills
- Uply Media, Inc Partners With Quillhash As Blockchain Technology Advisor
Fidu Properties, said: "The real estate industry in the Emirate of Dubai has matured over the years, with its diverse offering in line with the market demands. Those investing in the real estate within Dubai can expect rental yields of between 5 to 8 per cent in the mid-market segment despite corrections. Dubai still needs about 30,000-40,000 new homes each year, as per industry estimates, and hence this is a great buyer's market."
Developers are recognizing this trend and the need to entice tenants into investing in the properties and in turn offering them payment plans that are convenient and hassle-free. For investors, he said.
Moreover, in the current Dubai residential market, the landlords are being more flexible than ever before when it comes to the price points or rental-free periods, or defining the payment terms, which the best any tenant can aspire for.
Rental yields are rental income – themoney that a tenant pays to the landlord - divided by the purchasing price of the said property. It is one of the most important considerations for mid- to long-term investors.
Latest on Amzeal News
- WHISHWORKS among the top 15 fastest growing Indian companies in the UK
- Acnovate offers free access to its Qiwk® suite of PLM accelerators for users of PTC® Windchill®
- Kick entry: Startup replaces door lock handles for foot access to curb COVID-19
- Lightweight, Ultra-Flat Capacitor Ideal for Drones, RPVs and other Critical Functions
- CCG Announces Exciting Plans for the 2020 Women of Color STEM Conference
- The Women of Color STEM Conference Covid-19 Response
- Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- InnerPC Enables Companies to Thrive Remotely
- Restech is proud to announce the launch of PepsinCheck, a PEPTEST product branded for the U.S. consumer market
- For the first time ever, an endangered leatherback sea turtle is being tracked after nesting on the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Stratum Nutrition® Welcomes Kyle Haws as Regional Operations Manager
- Dove Bennett Teams up With Local West Covina Residents to Provide Hot Meals During Quarantine
- CarHop Closing Pennsylvania Locations
- Two New Studies Confirm BLIS M18™ Effective Against Black Teeth Staining
- 3 Drivers of AI-Powered Conversational Platforms
- Colorado Functional Chewing Gum Brands Now Available Touch-Free; The New Normal is Helping to Expand a New Category
- New Book Offers Hands-On Guidance to Female Investors at Early Stage of Investing
- Green Energy Exchange Closes Financing with Shell Energy
- NS4ed Designs a Customized Career Readiness Portal for National Rural Education Association