Popular on Amzeal
- MediTelecare Prepares Skilled Nursing Facilities for Next Phase of The Final Rule 710
- ETT, the E-bikes-for-couriers rental company signs up Heliocor to provide rider ID verification 709
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client 24 Hour Home Care for Being Honored by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE 697
- National Survey Debunks Celebrity Endorsements with Nearly 60% of Adults Claiming Medical Professionals are their Go-To Source for Weight Loss Info 559
- Family Owned Luxury Leather Manufacturer Launches New Website 495
- AMU Alumna Olivia P. Friedman's Legal Stewardship Impacting AL
- Orangered Life launches The 30° Ruler 2.0
- D-A-CH Business Continues Its Strong Growth Throughout 2019
- Reputation Marketing Platform NiceJob Awarded 2nd Place Prize at 2019 New Ventures BC Competition
- The 2019 Milbourne Christopher Awards, Magic's Highest Honors, Announced
The undertaking is led by Jacques von Speyer, CEO and Founder of Telemedicina Latina, who has extensive experience in this service for the English-speaking community, through the US Tele-Medicine brand, which has been operating for over 11 years with multiple doctors and has received multiple awards and recognitions throughout the country.
Telemedicine is a completely authorized practice, which operates as a call center manned by licensed doctors to offer consultation through teleconferences, in which the symptoms of patients are observed through remote smartphone cameras or computers.
It is a service with invaluable advantages, both in terms of health and economics, since, like the expenses of face-to-face consultations in a doctor's office or hospitalization consultations, the costs for telemedicine which is much less than an office visit, are covered by private insurers, Medicare or Medicaid.
More on Amzeal News
- Luxor Tours Desde El Cairo Por Avión
- Brian Mckeiver Attains Two Kentico Kontent Developer Certifications
- Vitria's Chris Menier and Cognizant's Tiran Dagan Explore How Digital Operations and AIOps Help NSPs Create Customer-Centric IT Ecosystems
- Sine Nomine Associates, Inc. Announces Creative Support Services
- BA Insight for Solr Enables Organizations to Leave Behind Expensive, Rigid, and Proprietary Search
The great advantage is that now the services will be available in Spanish - long overdue for the Latino community.
Mr. Von Speyer reports that preparations for the start-up of Telemedicina Latina's operations are in the final phase and soon will be available to the Latino community in Michigan, which will be the spearhead for later expansion throughout the country.
He said that with the service of Latin Telemedicine, the Spanish-speaking population will be able to call the number 888-TELEMEDICINE to request consultations and reports and may also visit the site www.telemedicinalatina.com to request a consultation.
The service will include the site www.telemedicinalatina.shop, with all the information in Spanish, where patients can buy nutritional products, pay for them electronically and receive them at their homes via courier.
Latest on Amzeal News
- NCC Group Joins Global Cyber Security Alliance for Operational Technology
- PaperFin Creates Innovative Method to Print Fish
- Augmented Reality keeps siblings of hospitalized children active and motivated at the hospital
- CASE STUDY: How Swisscom Masters The Complex World Of Device Centric Services - Using The Axiros Open Device Management
- Ruel announced as Audiofly Pro's global brand ambassador
- Maven Collective Marketing Wins 2019 Technology Standard of Excellence in the WebAwards
- Pixodust Games Announces The Release of Their Last Mobile Game: Rocket Star Idle Tycoon
- Barobo Launches RoboBlockly Website for Learning Math and Coding through Robotics and Arduino
- Ylopo spotlighted by Facebook Real Estate Trends Report for High-Quality Dynamic Ads
- AHA recognizes Daugherty Business Solutions for workplace health achievement
- Tourists Can Experience Traditional Edo-Period Crafts and Accommodations in Tokyo's "Shitamachi" Downtown
- Tru Staffing Partners Nominated for Multiple Staffing Awards in Best of National Law Journal 2020 Survey
- Local Plant Festival celebrates 25 years
- How i recovered my email account
- A Bold SCAIP solution for Telecare monitoring
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Tender Offer for Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Cutting-edge lateral flow Smartphone reader 121 demonstrations available
- Lucd and Edge Technology Group Enterprise AI Agreement
- SecureEPLS Broadens Service with Additional Exclusion Lists
- Elaine LaLanne and Jaime Brenkus Release New Book, If You Want To Live Move!