Popular on Amzeal
- Katalyst Announces Availability of Online Ordering
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $1.6M in Contracts for Armored Vehicle Displays
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Latino Leaders Network Hosts Inaugural Virtual Event with Civil Rights Icon Dolores Huerta
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Pre-Pandemic Ancient Masks Uncovered
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New NDE Study and Book
- Mediate This! A New Divorce, Paternity and Conflict Resolution Podcast with Matthew Brickman, Sydney Mitchell
- The Women of Color STEM Conference Covid-19 Response
- Metamorphose Nutrition Launches "MORPH NOW PAY LATER" Finance Program!
The undertaking is led by Jacques von Speyer, CEO and Founder of Telemedicina Latina, who has extensive experience in this service for the English-speaking community, through the US Tele-Medicine brand, which has been operating for over 11 years with multiple doctors and has received multiple awards and recognitions throughout the country.
Telemedicine is a completely authorized practice, which operates as a call center manned by licensed doctors to offer consultation through teleconferences, in which the symptoms of patients are observed through remote smartphone cameras or computers.
It is a service with invaluable advantages, both in terms of health and economics, since, like the expenses of face-to-face consultations in a doctor's office or hospitalization consultations, the costs for telemedicine which is much less than an office visit, are covered by private insurers, Medicare or Medicaid.
More on Amzeal News
- Jigsaw24 earns Microsoft's top cloud status
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
The great advantage is that now the services will be available in Spanish - long overdue for the Latino community.
Mr. Von Speyer reports that preparations for the start-up of Telemedicina Latina's operations are in the final phase and soon will be available to the Latino community in Michigan, which will be the spearhead for later expansion throughout the country.
He said that with the service of Latin Telemedicine, the Spanish-speaking population will be able to call the number 888-TELEMEDICINE to request consultations and reports and may also visit the site www.telemedicinalatina.com to request a consultation.
The service will include the site www.telemedicinalatina.shop, with all the information in Spanish, where patients can buy nutritional products, pay for them electronically and receive them at their homes via courier.
Latest on Amzeal News
- Local Los Angeles Community Comes Together In The Wake Of Looting Aftermath
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- Jeron's Enterprise Ready Provider® Nurse Call for an IDN Wide Solution
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- New USB-C Charging Station Emerges as an Ideal Solution for 1:1 Take-Home Technology Models
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- ramsac receives Best Company award and named one of top companies to work for in the South East
- Is air conditioner necessary for outdoor LED screen?
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- Make happiness possible every day, starting today
- Edtech company HurixDigital hires Ex-Google Executive Sameer Bora as EVP -Operations & Delivery, to focus on growth, innovation & delivery excellence
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School