Popular on Amzeal
- Casey Equipment Now Represents Yanmar Tractors and UTV's in Illinois
- New Fun Party Game TWISTED SENIORS™ Invented For Older Folks, Great Gag Gift Too!
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on behalf of Parents of Troy Dailey against Methadone Clinic and Drivers For Fatal Collision
- Betsy's Best Gourmet Nut and Seed Butters Hit the Shelves at Sprouts Farmers Market
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- World Blockchain Roadshow By Idacb Is Back To Singapore
- Cheapest Server Hosting Can Boost Your Website - Onlive Server
- First Non-Melanocytic Skin Cancer Patients treated with Rhenium-SCT® in South Africa
- Synced Released 2018 Fortune Global 500 Public Company Artificial Intelligence Adaptivity Report
- Lowest Mortgage Rates Guarantee now offered by Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans
TE Connectivity's Coaxial connection system for radio frequency analog/digital signals with performance up to 4Ghz. It supports cable displacement technology (simliar to insulation displacement connection, IDC) and "F" crimp termination for center contact. Box design contact by stamped & formed is > 110N retention force after aging. Temperature stability up to 105°C. In-line connector and applicable coaxial cable of RG316, RG174, 1.5DS are available with USCAR complaint.
More on Amzeal News
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Intelligent Network Defense Tool Helps Organizations Strengthen Cyber Posture
- SEP Announces Backup Performance Improvements for Citrix Xen Environments
- Milandr, Inc. and the Town of Florence, AZ Sign Contract to Build and Operate a LoRaWAN Network
- congatec Doubles RAM Support for Server-on-Modules Creating New Memory Milestone
- MC Companies Completes Five Property Sales in Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
As an authorized distributor for TE Connectivity, Heilind Asia provides TE's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on Amzeal News
- Mortgage Legal Expert Joyce Wilkins Pollison promoted to Executive Director of Lenders Compliance Group
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- HARTING Han-Eco Connector Line Meets Industry Standard Han B Requirements
- Savannah Vet, Dr. Jason King, Launches Pet Care Reminder App, "HEEL"
- HARTING Han M23 Power-Hybrid Connectors
About TE CONNECTIVITY:
TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE Connectivity, TE, TE connectivity (logo), and EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Amzeal News
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Martello Named Employees' Choice Awards 2018-19 Winner
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- LeanMD Shares Weight Loss Tips to Help Keep New Year's Resolutions
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers believe in the importance of giving back, with more than $310,000 donated in their 20 years of business
- Transparent LCD Displays Frequently Asked Questions from CDS
- Chain.io announced as Diamond Sponsor of AirCargo 2019
- Killing ECMs: Gartner and the Rise of Content Services
- Crypto Investor Show: The Biggest Show in the West
- Paramount, Through its Sharenet Subsidiary, Signs ATM Management Agreement with LarCoop in Puerto Rico
- GrubEasy Enhances Transparency In The Trillion Dollar Food Industry
- [ANN] Annuit Coeptis | Novus Ordo Seclorum
- Tech Blurbs: Project Dragonfly's Menacing Precedent, Facebook's Employees are Miserable + more
- Transforming China! Turning its cities into a world-renowned entertainment hub as Jim Cao envisions Establishing Hollywood Themed Events in China!
- GEAR up for the Holidays with a COOLBEE Sale
- Marshall Barnes Uses "Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day" To Make Startling Time Travel Announcement
- Heilind Asia Wins the 5th China IOT Technology Innovation Award
- We Are Today Recognized As A Creditable Channel Partner In Asia Market
- Cruise Planners Travel Advisor, Frankie Blankenship, was among the first to experience Celebrity Cruises newest ship, The Brand-New Celebrity Edge
- Tech Blurbs: Google's Frantic Mission to Bung Secrecy, Uncle Sam Witless Against Cyberattacks + more