Popular on Amzeal
- The Wagner Agency Transforms The Ad Agency Model, Placing Consumers and its Employees First 197
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 183
- Education is Major Driver to Market Adoption of CBD, Cousin of THC from the Cannabis and Hemp Plants 171
- At Last: Luxury Belize Condos at Prices Investors Can't Ignore 155
- Rare Live View of Eagles Incubating Egg in Nest on Rock Cliff in Arizona! 152
- Stevens Transport Purchases $165 Million in New Equipment for 2019 145
- Credit Union Announces New Downriver Location on its 77th Anniversary! 137
- Clique Labs Launches Enterprise Disruptor Bone Card for Enterprise 133
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 125
- Imposter: A Journey To Monogamy Available Now On Amazon.com 123
TE Connectivity's ultra-miniaturization coaxial cable (UMCC) series is an ultra-low profile coaxial interconnect solution that meets the ever growing demand for miniaturization in next generation wireless applications. Its push-on style interconnect allows control of the mating forces. Float mounted jack maintains positive RF ground. It is designed for space saving applications, high performance microwave system requirements and designed to accept multiple ohm mini coax cables.
More on Amzeal News
- Hear Directly From Leading Technology Companies on Latest Global Development in Encryption and Cloud Computing
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- Invenio IT Recognized on CRN's 2019 MSP 500 List for Third Straight Year
- Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center Promotes February as Heart Disease Awareness Month
- IDI Consulting Announces Office Expansion in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- IAWP Wellness Coach Certification Approved By UK Health Coaches Association
- Acute Pain Therapies Welcomes Chronic Pain Management Physician Christina Julian, MD
As an authorized distributor for TE Connectivity, Heilind Asia provides TE's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on Amzeal News
- Baltimore Police Ignore Likely Cause of Porta Potty Fire Death
- Courtney Capone joins expanding Lantek USA Business Development Team
- Network Security Experts Launch New FREE Porn Blocker
- Productiv Doubles Capacity in Richmond to Support Growth
- Paramount Management Group Acquires New Jersey-Based CAI ATMs
- New DC Energy Analyzer Charges Up on Kickstarter
- Allied Wallet CEO Andy Khawaja Seeks to Bridge Borders in New Forbes Article
About TE CONNECTIVITY:
TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE Connectivity, TE, TE connectivity (logo), and EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Amzeal News
- Allied Wallet Adds More Payment Options for Europe's Largest Market for Luxury Goods
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
- Your Lore: The Custom Website Experience Changing How We Read
- Sakai Achieves LTI Advantage Certification
- MTB Entertainment's "Prince of the Universe" Album by Marcus Christ to be Commercially Distributed on April 16th, 2019!
- Budweiser Budvar Replaces RFID-Powered Forklift Tracking with SEWIO RTLS to Achieve 99% of System Uptime and Cut Down Maintenance Costs
- Advanced Component Testing's Latest ISO 17025 Accreditation Covers Extended AS6171 Methods
- Acumentrics announces the addition of Integral Marketing as Mid Atlantic manufacturer's representative firm
- New Environmental Safety Management program nets Thiel College "Champion of Education" status
- Allied Wallet CEO Andy Khawaja Recognized by the Vatican and Pope Francis
- Streetwise Artificial Intelligence Technology (SAIT) to be used by iTV IP owner Mind Taffy Design
- S@FE STOVE prevents kitchen fires by turning off your gas burner when you can't or forget to
- Excellent Brain has signed a distribution agreement in Germany with TITAN Commerce
- A storm blew this bald eagle's nest down - you won't believe what it looks like now!
- Intelligent Health Association Announces 2019 Award Recipients
- Omnichain Launches First End-to-end, SaaS-based Supply Chain Management Platform Powered by Block
- G&D Media Releases Brand New Hardcover "The Science of Influence" from Bestselling Author Brian Tracy
- BlueSilverShift + Microsoft To Host Free Breakfast Seminar
- VE Studio 2019.1 Commercial Release Now Available
- New Joint cartilage protection and exercise-induced pain claims benefit brand partners – Stratum Nutrition expands research with larger trial