Popular on Amzeal News
- Mike Nauti Drops his Wonderful Skill and Singing Quality in his Recent Releases
- Indulge into the Mesmerizing Musicality of 'On The Low' by Haydo
- 'Whoa' by Francis Rager is Bringing Back the Bouncing Rhythm with Finesse
- CanadaByLaw – The Leading Canadian Immigration Firm Based in Toronto, Ontario see a tremendous increase in Canadian Visa Applications in 2018
- Neuro Stimulation Equipment Market Seeking Growth from Emerging Markets, Study Drivers, Restraints
- Coldwell Banker Hearthside Recognizes 2017 Local And National Award-Winning Agents
- New releases in the EY and SalesChoice video series on "Managing the Risks of AI"
- "Blockchain and Identity": The Third Mattereum Internet of Agreements Conference is All about Trust
- Avid PUBG Player Attacked by Girlfriend Miraculously Survived Thanks to Martial Arts Movie | Playerauctions News
- What Makes Creative People Tick?
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
More on Amzeal News
- Small businesses need Facebook®, but do they think they need you? Why I'm suing Facebook®
- Robby Poblete Foundation to Unveil Art Created from Decommissioned Guns and Hold a 'Healing Ceremony' for Gun Violence Victims and Survivors
- Orchard Audio Achieves Kickstarter Success
- Samuel G. May releases new devotional journal
- Terrified of Untying the Knot? Knowing Who to Trust for Critical, Non-Biased Information is Key
- DataFile Technologies & GroupSource Form Strategic Alliance
- Indian Land Pet Sitting Announces Expansion
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
More on Amzeal News
- Suhaila Salimpour Presents the Bal Anat 50th Anniversary Tour
- Maker, crafter and exhibitor deadline is May 8
- DMS Digital Strategy Expert to Outline Trends that Will Impact the Future of Marketing Performance Tracking
- Jinglz Inc. Releases New Gaming App That Uses Facial Detection for Verified Ad Views
- Small Town Incident Prompts Study into Male Stigma
- Canadian Star Jassen Charron Arrives in Hollywood
- Gear Up for Baseball and Softball Season at Play It Again Sports
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Latest on Amzeal News
- Sinq Technologies, Home Health Care Technology Experts, is Offering Free Informational Sessions Ahead of Cures Act Deadline
- Win a PogoCam Eyeglass Cam on April 21st at Linden Optometry Trunk Show
- Ultius Teams with Armor to Ensure Customer Security
- Environmental Lawyer Karen Gaylord Named Recipient of the Michael J. Brophy Distinguished Service Award
- 10 Ways That Biking Is Better Than Walking
- Two April Law Enforcement Publications feature L-Tron Solutions
- Dynamic app for the test & measurement marketplace
- Advanced Core Concepts Announces Partnership with Keystone Synergistic Enterprises
- Curly D Launches Juteux Promo On Groupon
- Bahamas Beach Club Offers Complimentary Night For Every Stay Of Four Or More Nights
- Whale Rock Music and Arts Festival 2018 Lineup Announced
- Evolve IP Acquires Leading UK Cloud Communications Provider thevoicefactory Ltd
- Introducing the Blowback Laser Trainer. Own the Most Advanced Firearm Laser Training System with A Recoil
- BitFence Launches Public Token Pre-Sale and Appoints Industry Experts to Advisory Team
- Nightstick announces Intrinsically Safe helmet flashlight and floodlight combo – The FORTEM
- GrooveCar's April Auto Sales Event is on!
- Wooqer announces addition of Retail Leader Stephen Sadove to Board of Directors
- Actor Teddo November with New Movie and Original Soundtrack
- ADLE INTL New Indie Commerce Goes Live
- MultiplyIQ Announces Winner for MultiplyIQ Talent Scholarship