Popular on Amzeal News
- Defense Leadership Forum Co-Organizes Major Navy Technology Conference
- XinFin sets up Blockchain Engineering and Business development Lab at University of California
- Forum Extended Care Services' Annual CE Symposium Back by Popular Demand
- 64% Are Too Embarrassed To Exercise
- Four Flaws Your CEO Doesn't Know About Your Cybersecurity
- Children's Storybook Have Parents Dancing
- Which Country Imports the Most Vacuum Cleaners in the World?
- OMD-150 PPM Oxygen Transmitter, CE Certified
- INDE's Augmented Reality Technology Featured at Adidas Tango League Events Worldwide
- New Nursing Cover by Elizabeth Nielsen® Provides Discreet Coverage
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
More on Amzeal News
- Pieology Pizzeria Gives Back to Valley of the Sun
- Reel Cash Is The Netflix - Moviepass Mashup That Flips The Script On Hollywood Economics
- Charlie Fass aka Mister Illusion to Appear at Woodland United Fellowship on Sunday
- Two Paul Johnson Drywall Employees Complete Project Manager Development Program
- Alive Telecom Announces Distribution Agreement with Primus Electronics
- Century Fasteners Corp. Will Attend Farnborough International Airshow
- Can Military Members Drive Uber Rent TLC Car or Their Own Vehicle?
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
More on Amzeal News
- New White Paper Explores Hazards of High Altitude Radiation on Aerospace Electronics
- PlayerAuctions Launches Overwatch Account Value Calculator
- A Solution to Eliminate Predatory Loans and Payday Lending Opens For Global Investment
- FansTime Plans to Create a Tokenized Idol Group
- Financial Analyst Terry Sacka Probes Factors Creating Current Bull Market Cycles
- MTV Final Reckoning's Kailah Casillas Talks First Night In The House
- Summer Hill /TomCat Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the found footage horror film, Frazier Park Recut!
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Latest on Amzeal News
- Chicago's Premier Top Private Investigation Firm Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Ariana Grande Bedazzles Millions Of Fans With Stunning Plotagraph
- G. Ernest Smith's latest offering is a collection
- Michigan Environmental Experts Teach Malaysian Petrochemical Company
- AFS WMS recognized by Gartner in the 2018 Midmarket Context: 'Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems'
- VA Lists Veratics ENGAGE as Approved Product in the One-VA Technical Reference Model
- Hydra-Electric to Kick Off 70th Anniversary Celebration at Farnborough International Airshow (#FIA18 #FIA2018)
- Systech Now Provides Hardware Subscription Option for IoT Solutions
- Why Your Employees Are Your Biggest Cybersecurity Threat
- Bank of America Awards $15,000 Grant to EngAGE
- HRX Launches Employee Benefits Division
- Soody Tronson is Appointed to the California Lawyers Association (CLA) Intellectual Property Law Executive Committee
- Celebrate al Fresco: Ideas for Company & Corporate Parties from Catering with Elegance
- RISD Alumnus and Artist Anastasia Azure Thrives Internationally and Expands Locally Through New Partnerships
- CMS releases Final 2017 MIPS Scores
- Gratitude, Forgiveness and Resilience Highlight New Memoir, 'The Extended Hand'
- ReachDynamics Launches Digital Direct Mail Platform to Connect Brands & Convert Sales
- SlidePanda As the Gateway to the World of Premium and Professional Presentation Designs
- Leading Online Emotional Intelligence Training Provides A Fresh and Practical Approach to Improving Self-Awareness
- Yerra Solutions Announces In-Country eDiscovery and Investigations Processing and Hosting Capabilities in Switzerland