Popular on Amzeal News
- Esferasoft Solutions Will Roll Out Blockchain Development Services in Coming Months
- Euveka attends the CES conference with its technological innovation
- Free door access control software for leading controller brands
- 4WD Supacentre has recently announced the launch of brand new camping accessories
- Using Blockchain to secure data in the cloud
- How to Play Safe in SEO to Prevent from Penalty
- New Year Mega Deal By Syscraft
- Veterans Affairs Launches Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)
- Discovery Platform + Music Instrumental Catalog
- Blood, Sweat and Tar at the Jack Mormon Premiere
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
More on Amzeal News
- Local Maryland Business Owner Named Top 50 Cloud Accountant in North America
- KirkpatrickPrice Managing Partner Receives Advanced SOC for Service Organizations Certificate
- Fertility Care: The Ivf Center And Johnny's House On Xl106.7 Give You A Chance For A Baby
- Feel-Good Family Film "Kepler's Dream" Gets Wide VOD Release
- Symphony Solutions recognized as an Agile Transformation Company of 2017
- Growing Interest in the BSM-SG Atomic Models Developed by Dr. Stoyan Sarg
- Renowned Artist Picard Gets Million Dollar Offer on Dark & Wounded Painting
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
More on Amzeal News
- 2018 Utility CIS Replacement Driver Survey: To Help Companies Compare Strategies
- CoinMarketPlus- An emerging platform for ICO listing, crowd funding, and altcoin events
- PolyU turns novel myopia control contact lens to product
- Buy Vs. Build – The Eternal Struggle
- Web Hosting - The upcoming future
- Duaxi Announces Kickstarter Campaign For Their Unique Two Display Alarm Clock
- AXT Bring Unique NANOPSIS Super Resolution Microscopy to Australia
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Latest on Amzeal News
- VCO Systems Put to Light Enables Inventory Distribution in Retail Environment
- VOLANSYS joins Thread Group, taking a leap forward into IoT development for Thread based solutions
- Playerauctions Ecstatic for Latest PUBG Xbox One Patch to Fix Issues and Improve Controls
- The Growth of Smart Switches Market in Future due to Increasing Prominence of Smart Homes
- Bulging Opportunities for Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Sector
- Codeless Platforms and GCI Announce Partnership Agreement for SMS Services
- Seremedi Completes Cedars-Sinai Accelerator Powered by Techstars
- Compelling Conversations – Vietnam: Supplementary Bilingual Conversation Questions
- Reptile Encounters finds new Melbourne home
- The Best Women's Hiking Boots announced by OutsidePursuits.com
- Non-stop Entertainment Named Winner In The Knot Best Of Weddings 2018
- Averna presentará su Fuente de Señal RF para Infotainment en la Expo Manufactura en México
- Just Announced: Advanced LinkedIn Sales Course For Those Who Want To Be Social Sales Superstars
- Rigol RSA5000 3.2/6.5GHz Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers from Saelig spot intermittent signals
- CMM Launches Industry Leading Website and Software
- Drama Kids International Ranked Best Children's Services Franchise For Under $50,000 In Entrepreneur Magazine's 2018 Franchise 500®
- Versatile Mobile Systems Announces Record-breaking Year
- Association Leader Named Mensa Executive Director
- Thunder Energies Announces New Remote Controls for its Directional Neutron Source
- Webline Services Offers Affordable Dedicated Hosting To Grow Your Business