Popular on Amzeal News
- What a CIO Needs to Know About Cloud Security
- tebcan.com announces new USD2 million fund for expansion
- Sprint Corporation & VANTIQ Announced Keynote Sponsors at Upcoming IoT6 Exchange Smart Cities Summit
- Deciphering iPaaS: Bailing Out Monolithic and Legacy Systems Through Cloud Integration
- Avène Thermal Spring Water Proceeds Support National Breast Cancer Foundation During Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Emily Martin named Director of Business Development of CheckpointID
- Joe Castillo performing at the Graybar Fall Conference in Orlando Florida
- Fan Platform "FIX" bridges the gap between Artists' and Fans
- Over 8,000 Church Leaders and Volunteers Set to Gather at The Orange Conference 2019
- Announcing the Top 4 Extreme Haunted Attractions for 2018
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
More on Amzeal News
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- Dr. Mark Goulston & Aurorasa Sima host an online event, Project Empathy Training, for people who are not satisfied with the results they are getting
- Grand Opening Of The Great Republic Pop-up At Highland Park Village, Dallas
- Martin Brossman and Team to Present Web Marketing Program at Mobile Tech Expo
- Lambda Solutions Welcomes Entornos to its International Zoola Analytics Partnership Program
- Pickleball Rocks Team Names LeEllen Lane As New National Club Director
- Keynote Speaker Mike Walsh Scheduled for Global Tour of Five Cities in Six Days
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
More on Amzeal News
- Evolve IP Named To Gartner's 2018 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- USEYA launches Japan-based otaku goods subscription box service OtaCrate
- M.O.U.N. Records CEO/Artist Chas Bronxson Wins Best Music Video 2018 at the Pocono Mountains Film Festival
- Infinite Computer Solutions Named "Company of the Year, Enterprise" in 2018 BIG Awards for Business
- DataCave PARTNERS WITH Tuned Application on Data Services innovation approach
- BlameItOnKway starring in his own new original comedy this fall
- Jazz in Pink: Women Making Music a Choice Celebrates 10 Years with Its First Annual Event, Featuring on the Panel Melissa Manchester
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Latest on Amzeal News
- The Global Portable Solar Charger Market to Reach USD 47,913.3 Million by 2023
- LeaderOne Announces Corporate Giving
- AveXis Files for FDA Approval of Gene Therapy to treat Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type I
- MCES Featured By The Age Newspaper
- Rural Kentucky Provider Upgrades Cable TV System
- Repeat Performance of Forensic Photography Refresher Course Announced
- Lantek to present three educational sessions at FABTECH 2018
- KC Based VC Closes Investment Round for Mobilize Solutions
- World Blockchain Roadshow comes to the leading crypto capitals of Africa
- Betasoft Document Solutions Announces Amalgamation with Nimbus365
- Exceeders Takes the Benefits of 'Sharing Economy' beyond Uber and Airbnb
- Korenix at CIIF 20th China International Industry Fair
- Global Artificial Photosynthesis Market Research and Forecast 2018-2030
- Can Telcos transform Mobile Data into People Intelligence with Privacy Front and Center?
- Ground-breaking New Brother RJ-4200 Mobile Printer Range
- Media Invite to CodeForFolsom – Cyber Security Boot Camp
- Care Staffing Professionals Awarded Health Care Staffing Services Certification From The Joint Commission
- AFS Technologies Announces New Equity Investment from Symphony Technology Group
- Customized Network Cabling Solutions in Waterloo, ON to suit your Business Needs!
- mobileLIVE recognized as Growth 500 Employer of the Year