Popular on Amzeal
- The Wagner Agency Transforms The Ad Agency Model, Placing Consumers and its Employees First 180
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 165
- Education is Major Driver to Market Adoption of CBD, Cousin of THC from the Cannabis and Hemp Plants 154
- At Last: Luxury Belize Condos at Prices Investors Can't Ignore 138
- Rare Live View of Eagles Incubating Egg in Nest on Rock Cliff in Arizona! 134
- Stevens Transport Purchases $165 Million in New Equipment for 2019 125
- Imposter: A Journey To Monogamy Available Now On Amazon.com 122
- Credit Union Announces New Downriver Location on its 77th Anniversary! 120
- Clique Labs Launches Enterprise Disruptor Bone Card for Enterprise 116
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 108
Rightangled is a leading genetic testing company that is poised with changing the healthcare sector in England, with innovative technology-driven solutions. The primary goal of the company is to deliver cardiac genetic testing to patients and to doctors, connecting both sides through an innovative online platform. As part of Rightangleds goals of ensuring better medical services delivery, the company recently entered into a service agreement with a leading UK PMI provider.
One of the major factors that determine the quality of medical service delivery is the quality of information in terms of accuracy and accessibility. Rightangled has positioned itself as a solutions provider, leveraging technology to ensure that different stakeholders in the industry, particularly patients and doctors, have access to accurate genetic and medical data as and when needed.
More on Amzeal News
- Origami in the Garden, A Traveling Exhibition Unfolding in Three Garden Locations in 2019
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Entrepreneur Reveals Secret Formula to Making Millions
- Allied Wallet Adds More Payment Options for Europe's Largest Market for Luxury Goods
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
- Your Lore: The Custom Website Experience Changing How We Read
- Sakai Achieves LTI Advantage Certification
The partnership reiterates Rightangleds excellent service delivery, which has been highlighted by its recent successes receiving its recognition by the Care Quality Commission CQC as a registered healthcare provider and expanding in the UK private healthcare market by offering its services and solutions to premium clinics in London as well as pharmacies, and occupational health screening programs.
More information about Rightangled and the innovative healthcare solutions provided by the company can be found on the website. The company is also available across several social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
More on Amzeal News
- MTB Entertainment's "Prince of the Universe" Album by Marcus Christ to be Commercially Distributed on April 16th, 2019!
- Budweiser Budvar Replaces RFID-Powered Forklift Tracking with SEWIO RTLS to Achieve 99% of System Uptime and Cut Down Maintenance Costs
- Advanced Component Testing's Latest ISO 17025 Accreditation Covers Extended AS6171 Methods
- Acumentrics announces the addition of Integral Marketing as Mid Atlantic manufacturer's representative firm
- New Environmental Safety Management program nets Thiel College "Champion of Education" status
- Allied Wallet CEO Andy Khawaja Recognized by the Vatican and Pope Francis
- Streetwise Artificial Intelligence Technology (SAIT) to be used by iTV IP owner Mind Taffy Design
Rightangled is a genetic testing company, backed and seed funded by NHS England through the West Midlands Academic Health Science Network. Established in 2015, the company has developed breakthrough DNA testing technology to determine how genetics play a role in predisposed heart conditions and determine how reactive patients are to treatment.
+44 (0) 20 3950 3394
The Relay Building 114 Whitechapel High St. E1 7PT London, UK
Latest on Amzeal News
- New Market Report: Industry 4.0 Market, Technologies & Industry 2019-2023
- Cimcorp Offers a Fresh Take on Food Distribution through Automation
- OSENSA Announces Industry's Lowest-Cost Fiber Optic Temperature Sensor for OEM Applications
- Z5 Inventory Unveils Online Medical Supplies Store
- Jaco Announces PerfectView AIO
- BREAK UP! WITH YOUR RENTAL: The Professional Woman's Guide To Building Wealth Through Real Estate
- ACEINNA Receives Golden Mousetrap Award for OpenIMU Platform
- Porous Pave, Inc. Names Matt R. Lamb as Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- ACEINNA Launches Industry's First High Accuracy Current Sensors based on AMR Technology
- IAWP Wellness Coach Certification Program Awarded CCE Accreditation By The International Coach Federation
- Former CEO of Procter & Gamble Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- The industry versus its yachtowners
- Allied Wallet Supports Finland's Record-Breaking Online Shopping Community
- Sequoia delivers NASA-funded prototype LISST instrument for research vessels
- Introducing NanoSmart™ Technology: Detecting the Medication You Take From Your Breath
- Join Mobisoft Infotech At #HIMSS19: Where Champions of Health Unite
- Joseph Federico, VP and Director of Operations at NJMET, Inc. Honors Chetna Mistry for over 15 Years
- BlueSilverShift Named Finalist in Canadian Cloud Partner of the Year Awards
- Maxx Marketing Names George Funk as Vice President, Sales Effective February 5, 2019
- DMS Honors Nation's Defenders And First Responders With First-Ever DMS Heroes & Legends Ultramarathon