Popular on Amzeal
- Representing diversity Australia's most significant music event of the year 896
- A new model of physical Store at two speeds, the challenge of the future in retail for Eobuwie
- Ferber Dental Group Improves Adult Smiles with Invisalign in Boca Raton
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- New Book Addressing America's Political Divide is Released Today
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- MMI Charlotte Joins Forces with Roc solid Foundation to "Play It Forward"
- Beneficial Beans Garden And Retail Internship - Creating Opportunities For Adults With Autism Working Towards Meaningful Community-Based Employment
- NiceJob Featured on 2019 "Ready to Rocket" List, Profiling High Growth Companies in B.C.'s Technology Sectors
- Your Business Solutions Opens New Location in Midland, Texas
Rightangled is a leading genetic testing company that is poised with changing the healthcare sector in England, with innovative technology-driven solutions. The primary goal of the company is to deliver cardiac genetic testing to patients and to doctors, connecting both sides through an innovative online platform. As part of Rightangleds goals of ensuring better medical services delivery, the company recently entered into a service agreement with a leading UK PMI provider.
One of the major factors that determine the quality of medical service delivery is the quality of information in terms of accuracy and accessibility. Rightangled has positioned itself as a solutions provider, leveraging technology to ensure that different stakeholders in the industry, particularly patients and doctors, have access to accurate genetic and medical data as and when needed.
More on Amzeal News
- WordCamp Bristol Unites The Best In Web Marketing & Development At The University Of Bristol
- India's French Connection: Indian Artists in France at DAG New York through May 24
- Van Wagoner Ventures at 2019 ACTExpo Long Beach, CA April 23-26
- Tax Technologies, Inc. Announces Its Participation at SAPPHIRE NOW® to Showcase Tax Series and ERP2Tax
- LMS50.com adds Online Construction Worker Safety Training
The partnership reiterates Rightangleds excellent service delivery, which has been highlighted by its recent successes receiving its recognition by the Care Quality Commission CQC as a registered healthcare provider and expanding in the UK private healthcare market by offering its services and solutions to premium clinics in London as well as pharmacies, and occupational health screening programs.
More information about Rightangled and the innovative healthcare solutions provided by the company can be found on the website. The company is also available across several social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
More on Amzeal News
- Selling Power Announces SOAR Performance Group on List of 2019 Highly Recommended Sales Consultants
- Electric Curves Announces Discount Prices for Shapewear and Waist Trainers
- Panic attack! If it's never happened to you then you may not understand
- Nicolette Shapewear Gets An Endless Collection Of Shapewear For Women
- Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong explains allergies in children
Rightangled is a genetic testing company, backed and seed funded by NHS England through the West Midlands Academic Health Science Network. Established in 2015, the company has developed breakthrough DNA testing technology to determine how genetics play a role in predisposed heart conditions and determine how reactive patients are to treatment.
+44 (0) 20 3950 3394
The Relay Building 114 Whitechapel High St. E1 7PT London, UK
Latest on Amzeal News
- Dry Bar Comedian Hits 1.5 Million Views in 1st Week
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- New Silva UltraMind book helps you unleash your personal power
- Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland, Inc. will hold an event to raise awareness of the over 1 million meals served each year to the homebound in MD
- Donation by Televergence Solutions Sets in Motion Far-Reaching Ripple Effect Benefitting Women in Tech
- Simple, Flexible Laboratory Data Acquisition
- Karting Miami - First Indoor, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida with Open-Wheeled Cars - Coming Soon to Dezerland Park
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- Feedonomics Hires Gary Kerr as Director of Business Development
- Outsourced CIO LLC Pivots to Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to Leverage Rapid Growth
- New ITSM Book & Training Course Available, "Delivering ITSM For Business Maturity, A Practical Framework" by Beverly Weed-Schertzer
- Dr Jason D Heap-International Education Consultancy Nears Fifth Year of Global Service
- L-Tron's Gayle DeRose Nominated for 2019 Technology Woman of the Year
- Headway Acquires New York Hospitality and National Event Staffing Business
- HoloBuilder releases JobWalk Planner for 360° construction documentation planning to improve office-to-field communication
- GEO Jobe is Awarded The Federal Small Business Specialty Designation from Esri
- Performance Architects' Kirby Lunger and Astha Patni Win Top OATUG Awards at COLLABORATE 19 for Oracle Users Community Contributions
- Tech at the Edge: Rise of the Machines -- Is Automation a Job Killer… or Savior?
- Martha Reeves to Receive Governor's Fitness Award
- ESI Analyst and Sandline Discovery Announce Channel Partnership