Popular on Amzeal News
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans offering $1,000 guarantee that it can beat other lenders' pricing
- A New Image Format That Puts The Standalone Jpeg To Shame
- 2019 National Black Distance Running Hall of Fame Honorees Announced
- Heads of National Mediation Board and National Labor Relations Board to Speak at ALI CLE Conference on Labor-Management Relations
- Drama Kids International Named a Top Franchise for Women and Top Low Investment Franchise Opportunity by Franchise Business Review
- SEM Link launches 2018 "Back to STEM" Fundraising Campaign
- SOFTRAX announces the Next Level of ASC 606 and IFRS 15 Automation with Revenue Manager 5.1
- King Edward Apartments Opening August 1
- Jordan Flowers of Guild Mortgage Wins 2017 Five Star Mortgage Professional Award
- RS Digital Now Looking to Take on Local SEO Clients
Rightangled is a leading genetic testing company that is poised with changing the healthcare sector in England, with innovative technology-driven solutions. The primary goal of the company is to deliver cardiac genetic testing to patients and to doctors, connecting both sides through an innovative online platform. As part of Rightangleds goals of ensuring better medical services delivery, the company recently entered into a service agreement with a leading UK PMI provider.
One of the major factors that determine the quality of medical service delivery is the quality of information in terms of accuracy and accessibility. Rightangled has positioned itself as a solutions provider, leveraging technology to ensure that different stakeholders in the industry, particularly patients and doctors, have access to accurate genetic and medical data as and when needed.
More on Amzeal News
- Woman Boarding MTA Bus B41 Dragged Down the Street
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Evolve IP® Named For Sixth Time to the Inc. 500 | 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Public Safety Teams Endorse Candidate Katrina Foley for Mayor 2018
- Def Leppard Frontman, Joe Elliott Debuts SAVE THE WORLD "BLEED" Sat August 18th at 6PM On Planet Rock
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- LinenMe launches new colors in Autumn / Winter 2019 Bed and Bath collections
The partnership reiterates Rightangleds excellent service delivery, which has been highlighted by its recent successes receiving its recognition by the Care Quality Commission CQC as a registered healthcare provider and expanding in the UK private healthcare market by offering its services and solutions to premium clinics in London as well as pharmacies, and occupational health screening programs.
More information about Rightangled and the innovative healthcare solutions provided by the company can be found on the website. The company is also available across several social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
More on Amzeal News
- Foren Boi Virtual Launch Party Goes Well Despite Doubt from Music Critics and Naysayers
- Screenagers Initiative to Get Cell Phones out of Middle Schools Reaches Jefferson County
- DJ Van Keuren Announced as a Finalist for The Family Wealth Alliances "Best in the Industry Awards"
- The Reviews are in on Susan Wingate's latest novel THE DEATH OF VULTURES
- Gail Benzler Joins Seattle Tennis and Education Foundation as Executive Director
- Ethiopian-American Fashion Designer Amsale Aberra Will Be Posthumously Honored At The HSA "2018 Masquerade Ball And After Party" Fundraiser
- Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for 2018
Rightangled is a genetic testing company, backed and seed funded by NHS England through the West Midlands Academic Health Science Network. Established in 2015, the company has developed breakthrough DNA testing technology to determine how genetics play a role in predisposed heart conditions and determine how reactive patients are to treatment.
+44 (0) 20 3950 3394
The Relay Building 114 Whitechapel High St. E1 7PT London, UK
Latest on Amzeal News
- Forum Extended Care Services Achieves Dual Reaccreditation With ACHC
- Mahmoud El-Yassir, M.D. Joins Specialty Eye Institute's Team of Experienced Surgeons
- New Movie Deals for Actor Jassen Charron
- Join us for the Joy Faith Ministries International Spirit Life Conference, August 17-18! Meet Our Anointed Speakers!
- White House Champion of Change, Ginger Miller Joins Forces with Democratic Nominee for Governor of Georgia, Stacey Abrams to Empower Women Veterans
- 200 G Capability Added To Popular 7290 Series Accelerometers
- Illinois Adopts Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Sea Otters: Playful Friends or Harmful Predators?
- El veredicto del producto Roundup de Monsanto es una gran noticia para cuatro jardineros de Georgia que desarrollaron Linfoma De Hodgkin después
- ALAN PERER: Child Abuse Victims Coming Forward Need Legal Guidance
- New Music Video Captures the Power of a Father's Presence
- Joyoshare Introduced iPhone Data Recovery to Restore Any Lost iOS Data
- 911 Fleet and Fire Equipment Announces New Ownership
- Belden Universal Announces Pivotal Leadership Appointment
- Intelium Corp. Announces Release of Credit Card Fraud Prevention Service and Mobile App
- eBrake and RAM Mounts Announce Leading-Edge Partnership to Reduce Distracted Driving in Fleets
- Digital Media Solutions Earns Prestigious Hall of Fame Status with Fifth Year in a Row Ranking on Inc. 5000 List
- TED Speaker and Barbershop Books Founder Alvin Irby Releases New Comedy Album "Really Dense"
- SuperGal vs GOD by Lori Hynson FREE DOWNLOAD on Kindle August 15 - 19, 2018
- Drama Kids Of Pulaski County Arkansas Announces New Grant-funded Program With Little Rock School District