Popular on Amzeal News
- Book 50 Ways to Get Your Way by Juliet Huck Promotes the Art of Persuading Others Using the Simple Power of Commonsense Values
- Productiv Expands Operations into Kansas City
- ESET Security Days arrive in Dubai
- What a CIO Needs to Know About Cloud Security
- Deciphering iPaaS: Bailing Out Monolithic and Legacy Systems Through Cloud Integration
- Sprint Corporation & VANTIQ Announced Keynote Sponsors at Upcoming IoT6 Exchange Smart Cities Summit
- tebcan.com announces new USD2 million fund for expansion
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- Avène Thermal Spring Water Proceeds Support National Breast Cancer Foundation During Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Fan Platform "FIX" bridges the gap between Artists' and Fans
Rightangled is a leading genetic testing company that is poised with changing the healthcare sector in England, with innovative technology-driven solutions. The primary goal of the company is to deliver cardiac genetic testing to patients and to doctors, connecting both sides through an innovative online platform. As part of Rightangleds goals of ensuring better medical services delivery, the company recently entered into a service agreement with a leading UK PMI provider.
One of the major factors that determine the quality of medical service delivery is the quality of information in terms of accuracy and accessibility. Rightangled has positioned itself as a solutions provider, leveraging technology to ensure that different stakeholders in the industry, particularly patients and doctors, have access to accurate genetic and medical data as and when needed.
More on Amzeal News
- Customized Network Cabling Solutions in Waterloo, ON to suit your Business Needs!
- mobileLIVE recognized as Growth 500 Employer of the Year
- Head Banging Iron Maiden Tribute Makes Noise for Little-Known Brain Disorder
- Disabled as Children, Runners with Dystonia Compete at TCS NYC Marathon
- CxO NExUS announces partnership with Open Spectrum
- Let's Dress Up Announces New Partnership
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates Founders Day
The partnership reiterates Rightangleds excellent service delivery, which has been highlighted by its recent successes receiving its recognition by the Care Quality Commission CQC as a registered healthcare provider and expanding in the UK private healthcare market by offering its services and solutions to premium clinics in London as well as pharmacies, and occupational health screening programs.
More information about Rightangled and the innovative healthcare solutions provided by the company can be found on the website. The company is also available across several social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
More on Amzeal News
- THINKWARE to Spotlight Dash Cam Product Lineup at SEMA 2018 in Las Vegas
- Independent Study by Parola Analytics Recognizes Afero as Top-5 Leader in IoT Patent Landscape
- Inno-Versity Recognized as a High Value Developer of eLearning Content by eLearning Industry
- Smarter Security Accelerates Growth and Expansion with New Office and Showroom on New York City's Fifth Avenue
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Iflexion seized a Spot among the Top Software Development Companies in USA at GoodFirms
- New Yorker Electronics Releases New Self-Healing Board Level Capacitors from ASC
Rightangled is a genetic testing company, backed and seed funded by NHS England through the West Midlands Academic Health Science Network. Established in 2015, the company has developed breakthrough DNA testing technology to determine how genetics play a role in predisposed heart conditions and determine how reactive patients are to treatment.
+44 (0) 20 3950 3394
The Relay Building 114 Whitechapel High St. E1 7PT London, UK
Latest on Amzeal News
- DOT background check & drug test are required for applicants
- Cavity filling technology has evolved with composite materials
- Bisnar Chase Welcomes Two New Attorneys to Its Growing Team
- Aluminum rollers provide a lightweight converting roll option
- Data / Network Wiring Installers in Guelph, ON are now at your Door-steps!
- HCC Embedded SafeFTL With Deterministic Execution Control Enables the Use of NAND Flash in Time
- City of St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter Delivered A Hope Inspired Welcome Address At Ujamaa Place 5th Annual Celebrating Every Step Forward Breakfast
- Custom water treatment tanks require agile manufacturing processes
- Peerless-AV® Adds to Universal Projector Mount Line with new Heavy Duty Models
- Former Rolls-Royce Executive Joins Skyworks Strategic Board of Advisors
- Boom Cups Celebrity Boxing Press Conference and Ring Girl Contest
- Take Benefit of Emergency Cabling Services in Cambridge, ON by Certified Network Cabling Installers
- Survey: Most Appropriate Applications for Blockchain Technology
- Gateway Cable Company Stays Connected with Website Refresh
- Did you know Emma Geller Green would be 16 this year?
- Tissue paper converters trust ACC to deliver quality services
- Tech Start-Up Brings Music To The Golf Course
- Dental Healthcare FinTech Startup, BidMySmile, Announces Equity Financing
- Venture Investors and Cutting-Edge Startups Connect on November 1st in San Francisco
- Confirming its Commitment to Customer Service, PADT's Quality Management System for 3D Printing and Scanning Earns Aerospace Certification