Popular on Amzeal
- Katalyst Announces Availability of Online Ordering
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $1.6M in Contracts for Armored Vehicle Displays
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Latino Leaders Network Hosts Inaugural Virtual Event with Civil Rights Icon Dolores Huerta
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Pre-Pandemic Ancient Masks Uncovered
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New NDE Study and Book
- Mediate This! A New Divorce, Paternity and Conflict Resolution Podcast with Matthew Brickman, Sydney Mitchell
- The Women of Color STEM Conference Covid-19 Response
- Metamorphose Nutrition Launches "MORPH NOW PAY LATER" Finance Program!
The program is also sponsored by the Rhode Island Newspaper Group (RING) which includes 19 newspapers throughout the Ocean State.
Collections for the Healing Hands Glove and Mitten Drive will begin at participating chiropractor offices on December 1. Both new and gently used gloves and mittens are gratefully accepted.
"As chiropractors, our entire livelihood depends on our hands so we know what delicate instruments the hands can be. To be without mittens or gloves during the frigid winter months, particularly those who are homeless, can be extremely damaging to the hands," said Dr. Michael Zola, president of the CSRI and a chiropractic physician. "With this drive, we hope to help those in need of gloves and mittens in the communities of participating chiropractors to better brave the upcoming winter months.
To generate as many donations as possible, CSRI invites all Rhode Island chiropractors to participate. There's no fee involved. Chiropractors merely need to put a donation box in the waiting room at their practice and pass out flyers to patients. The Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rhode Island will handle collection and disbursement.
RING will run ads promoting the Helping Hands Drive, which will include mention of all participating chiropractors. Other promotional efforts will include social media posts, a landing page within the CSRI website, press releases and enewsletter content. All content will include mention of participating chiropractors.
More on Amzeal News
- Jigsaw24 earns Microsoft's top cloud status
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
Current participants in the Healing Hands Campaign, listed alphabetically by town, include: Dr. Joseph Casalino IV, Spinal Health & Rehab Center, 20 Bosworth Street, Barrington, RI 02806; Dr. Mark Alano, Coastal Chiropractic Group, 576 Metacom Ave #8, Bristol, RI 02809; Dr. Rob Edwards, Bristol Chiropractic, 685 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809; Dr. Edward Caputo, Caputo Chiropractic, 1040 Oaklawn Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920; Dr. Mark Mulak, City Side Chiropractic, 900 Reservoir Avenue, Cranston, RI 02910; Dr. Angela Ciresi, Ciresi Chiropractic, 3285 S. County Trail, East Greenwich, RI 02818; Dr. Eleanor Stump, Stump Chiropractic, Dr. Kevin Miller, 863 Broadway, East Providence, RI 02914; Dr. Megan Giovanni, Giovanni Chiropractic, 145 Danielson Pike, Foster, RI 02825; Dr. Denise Franzese Manzolillo, Manzolillo Family Chiropractic, 1481 Atwood Avenue, Johnston, RI 02919; Dr. Joseph Lancellotti, RI Chiropractic Pain Control Clinic, 1524 Atwood Ave. Ste 210A, Johnston, RI 02919; Dr. Tyler Sliney, Sliney Chiropractic, 640 George Washington Highway Bldg C, Suite 102, Lincoln, RI 02865; Dr. Gordon Gibson, Easton Pond Chiropractic, 170 Aquidneck Avenue, Middletown, RI 02842; Dr. Michael Gottfried, Aquidneck Chiropractic, 1272 West Main Rd. Bldg. II, Middletown, RI 02842; Dr. John Hayes, 174 Bellevue Ave #303 Newport, RI 02840; Dr. Carlyle Smart, 372 Broadway, Newport, RI 02840; Dr. Alan Post, 1130 Ten Rod Road, Suite D 204, North Kingstown, RI 02852; Dr. Paul Sayour, Wickford Chiropractic & Wellness Center, 610 Ten Rod Road, N Kingstown, RI 02852; Dr. Michael Lancellotti, 1637 Mineral Spring Avenue, North Providence, RI 02904; Dr. Susan Donahue, 63 Eddie Dowling Highway, Suite 4, North Smithfield, RI 02896; Dr. Rodger Lincoln, New Hope Family Chiropractic, 192 Newport Ave., Pawtucket, RI 02861; Dr. Ronald Marsh, 11 King Charles Drive, Portsmouth RI 02871; Dr. Karen Anania, 172 Broadway, Providence, RI 02903; Dr. Arianna Iannuccilli, 560 Elmwood Avenue, Providence, RI 02907; Dr. Louis Manzolillo, Manzolillo Chiropractic, 280 Broadway, Providence RI 02903; Dr. Victoria Malchar, Malchar Chiropractic, 33 College Hill Road, Warwick, RI 02886; Dr. David Dwyer, Toll Gate Chiropractic, 189 Toll Gate Road, Warwick, RI 02886; Dr. Rick Jardon, Cowesett Chiropractic Therapy, 328 Cowesett Avenue, West Warwick, RI 02893; and Dr. Lisa Vizzacco Smith, Family Chiropractic, 1079 Main Street, West Warwick, RI 02893
More on Amzeal News
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
- ASI Presents "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Asia-Pacific" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Benefits of Kamapisachi Vashikaran Mantra
- Intellitech Solution's Lead Gen Services Bring in Highest Quality B2B Leads with Maximum ROI
- Piprate joins Digital Twin Consortium
"We've extended this campaign to CSRI members and other RI chiropractors so that we can generate as many donations as possible," said Zola. "When it comes the Healing Hands campaign, it literally is all hands on deck."
Chiropractors wishing to participate can contact the Chiropractic Society of Rhode Island at 401-272-0700 or email@example.com.
About Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rhode Island:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rhode Island is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to pairing adult mentors with children between the ages of 7 and 15 years of age. BBBSRI seeks to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one mentoring relationships that change their lives for the better, forever. BBBSRI's mission is to create and support one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth.
About Chiropractic Society of Rhode Island (CSRI):
Founded in 1918, CSRI is one of the oldest chiropractic associations in the United States and represents more than 25 percent of the chiropractic physicians in the Ocean State. In addition to providing a regional voice for chiropractors in the business and legislative arenas, CSRI also helps educate the general public on the benefits of chiropractic. Those all-natural benefits can include relief from headaches, asthma, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel, colic, and stress, just to name a few. The Chiropractic Society of Rhode Island is located at 1272 West Main Road, Building 2, Middletown, RI 02842. For more information, call (401) 207-0700 or visit www.RIchiro.org.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on Amzeal News
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Omnichain™ Adds Jeff Kroeker as Vice President of Sales & Business Development
- Translation Software Company Awarded Grant For HIPAA Compliance Audit
- Stourbridge Web Design Company Developyn Celebrating International Success
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- WHISHWORKS adds CPQ, Field Service Lightning and Work.com expertise to their Salesforce offering
- GoDog Sports Announces Launch of CommunityStream Live Streaming Video Service for Churches, Places of Worship, Local Governments and Community Events
- Apereo Teaching and Learning Award (ATLAS) Winners
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
- 2020 US Presidential Election - Will Trump get re-elected? - Vedic Astrology Analysis
- Author Marvin Terry Rucker announces the release of his autobiography, Snatched Out of the Hand of the Enemy; his unadulterated testimony
- St. Paul Organization Serving African American Men Reflects On Its Mission of Navigating Systemic Racism
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention