Popular on Amzeal
- Destiny 2 Boosting Service offered by Destiny Carries LFG
- BiKi.com Announces 11th BiKi Partner Node J.M. Consultancy Services Limited
- AUVSI-NE to Host 2019 Robotica UAS Summit at Northeastern University ICBM Campus on November 20th
- Certified Zoho Developers at KDG Help With CRM, Creator, and More
- Axiros Announces A Strategic Technology Partnership With AudioCodes
- WipFly to offer last-mile bot delivery service
- Menke Celebrates 45 years of Employee Ownership, to Present at the 2019 Employee Owned Conference in Las Vegas
- All journeys begin with a single step. We are taking our first here, in the fight against food waste and hunger
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
The program is also sponsored by the Rhode Island Newspaper Group (RING) which includes 19 newspapers throughout the Ocean State.
Collections for the Healing Hands Glove and Mitten Drive will begin at participating chiropractor offices on December 1. Both new and gently used gloves and mittens are gratefully accepted.
"As chiropractors, our entire livelihood depends on our hands so we know what delicate instruments the hands can be. To be without mittens or gloves during the frigid winter months, particularly those who are homeless, can be extremely damaging to the hands," said Dr. Michael Zola, president of the CSRI and a chiropractic physician. "With this drive, we hope to help those in need of gloves and mittens in the communities of participating chiropractors to better brave the upcoming winter months.
To generate as many donations as possible, CSRI invites all Rhode Island chiropractors to participate. There's no fee involved. Chiropractors merely need to put a donation box in the waiting room at their practice and pass out flyers to patients. The Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rhode Island will handle collection and disbursement.
RING will run ads promoting the Helping Hands Drive, which will include mention of all participating chiropractors. Other promotional efforts will include social media posts, a landing page within the CSRI website, press releases and enewsletter content. All content will include mention of participating chiropractors.
More on Amzeal News
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode "How to Enable AI in Software Development with Weights & Biases"
- Larkin Industries Adds New Equipment to Improve Delivery
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- Sanford Insurance Center extent service area in Florida
Current participants in the Healing Hands Campaign, listed alphabetically by town, include: Dr. Joseph Casalino IV, Spinal Health & Rehab Center, 20 Bosworth Street, Barrington, RI 02806; Dr. Mark Alano, Coastal Chiropractic Group, 576 Metacom Ave #8, Bristol, RI 02809; Dr. Rob Edwards, Bristol Chiropractic, 685 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809; Dr. Edward Caputo, Caputo Chiropractic, 1040 Oaklawn Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920; Dr. Mark Mulak, City Side Chiropractic, 900 Reservoir Avenue, Cranston, RI 02910; Dr. Angela Ciresi, Ciresi Chiropractic, 3285 S. County Trail, East Greenwich, RI 02818; Dr. Eleanor Stump, Stump Chiropractic, Dr. Kevin Miller, 863 Broadway, East Providence, RI 02914; Dr. Megan Giovanni, Giovanni Chiropractic, 145 Danielson Pike, Foster, RI 02825; Dr. Denise Franzese Manzolillo, Manzolillo Family Chiropractic, 1481 Atwood Avenue, Johnston, RI 02919; Dr. Joseph Lancellotti, RI Chiropractic Pain Control Clinic, 1524 Atwood Ave. Ste 210A, Johnston, RI 02919; Dr. Tyler Sliney, Sliney Chiropractic, 640 George Washington Highway Bldg C, Suite 102, Lincoln, RI 02865; Dr. Gordon Gibson, Easton Pond Chiropractic, 170 Aquidneck Avenue, Middletown, RI 02842; Dr. Michael Gottfried, Aquidneck Chiropractic, 1272 West Main Rd. Bldg. II, Middletown, RI 02842; Dr. John Hayes, 174 Bellevue Ave #303 Newport, RI 02840; Dr. Carlyle Smart, 372 Broadway, Newport, RI 02840; Dr. Alan Post, 1130 Ten Rod Road, Suite D 204, North Kingstown, RI 02852; Dr. Paul Sayour, Wickford Chiropractic & Wellness Center, 610 Ten Rod Road, N Kingstown, RI 02852; Dr. Michael Lancellotti, 1637 Mineral Spring Avenue, North Providence, RI 02904; Dr. Susan Donahue, 63 Eddie Dowling Highway, Suite 4, North Smithfield, RI 02896; Dr. Rodger Lincoln, New Hope Family Chiropractic, 192 Newport Ave., Pawtucket, RI 02861; Dr. Ronald Marsh, 11 King Charles Drive, Portsmouth RI 02871; Dr. Karen Anania, 172 Broadway, Providence, RI 02903; Dr. Arianna Iannuccilli, 560 Elmwood Avenue, Providence, RI 02907; Dr. Louis Manzolillo, Manzolillo Chiropractic, 280 Broadway, Providence RI 02903; Dr. Victoria Malchar, Malchar Chiropractic, 33 College Hill Road, Warwick, RI 02886; Dr. David Dwyer, Toll Gate Chiropractic, 189 Toll Gate Road, Warwick, RI 02886; Dr. Rick Jardon, Cowesett Chiropractic Therapy, 328 Cowesett Avenue, West Warwick, RI 02893; and Dr. Lisa Vizzacco Smith, Family Chiropractic, 1079 Main Street, West Warwick, RI 02893
More on Amzeal News
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- BiKi.com Receives Investment for Platform Upgrade to Prepare for Global Industry Growth
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
"We've extended this campaign to CSRI members and other RI chiropractors so that we can generate as many donations as possible," said Zola. "When it comes the Healing Hands campaign, it literally is all hands on deck."
Chiropractors wishing to participate can contact the Chiropractic Society of Rhode Island at 401-272-0700 or email@example.com.
About Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rhode Island:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rhode Island is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to pairing adult mentors with children between the ages of 7 and 15 years of age. BBBSRI seeks to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one mentoring relationships that change their lives for the better, forever. BBBSRI's mission is to create and support one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth.
About Chiropractic Society of Rhode Island (CSRI):
Founded in 1918, CSRI is one of the oldest chiropractic associations in the United States and represents more than 25 percent of the chiropractic physicians in the Ocean State. In addition to providing a regional voice for chiropractors in the business and legislative arenas, CSRI also helps educate the general public on the benefits of chiropractic. Those all-natural benefits can include relief from headaches, asthma, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel, colic, and stress, just to name a few. The Chiropractic Society of Rhode Island is located at 1272 West Main Road, Building 2, Middletown, RI 02842. For more information, call (401) 207-0700 or visit www.RIchiro.org.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on Amzeal News
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- Managecore to Again Present at Google Cloud Day Dallas Regarding Migrating SAP to Google Cloud
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- Micmi Smart Light Switch works with Alexa, google home
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- New Exxelia Ultra-Broadband Capacitors Ensure Low Insertion over Wide Bandwidth up to 40GHz
- 1GRC Unveils Enhanced Efficiency Feature for Risk Management Operations
- We Want You (WWY) A.I. Powered HRTech Company Launches New Website
- TRENDnet Wins Second to None Award from The Edge Group
- Feedonomics' Robert Roizen Makes Forbes 30 Under 30 List
- Sage-N Research Introduces First AI Data System for Biopharmaceutical Proteomics
- Ansel Pineiro Earns Kentico Marketer Certification
- Medicine Meets Engineering: inTheSmart's (iTS) endoscopic fluorescent imaging system provides high-quality colored imaging in real-time
- Learn. Repeat. Pass. MicroLearning from MicroLector
- Thought For Food and Food Lab Accelerator at Google (FLAG) Launch the Inaugural Circular Economy of Food Challenge