Popular on Amzeal
- Assured Enterprises Adds Martin Graham to Board of Advisors
- Y the Wait Comes Up With a Plan for Restaurant Owners
- Oregon Fitness Specialist Launches Third Book to Help Stroke Survivors
- PINC named Top Logistics IT Provider in 2020
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Helps Training to Continue at Home
- Coronavirus risk may depend on throat bacteria, according to inBiome group study
- Protect Child and Parent Privacy with T-shirts and Apps, "XPAND Declaration" Released in Europe
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $1.6M in Contracts for Armored Vehicle Displays
- Katalyst Announces Availability of Online Ordering
- Make Friends with a Houseful of Spiders in HARRY'S SPIDERS
The company has said that at a time when all business sectors have taken a hit due to the ongoing Corona virus pandemic and its effects globally, the real estate sector in Dubai and the UAE offers the maximum potential for growth and the best returns. The time to invest in the Dubai property market is now with the current price levels, the company emphasized.
Fidu Properties is of the view that the current bottomed-out price levels of real estate in Dubai offers not only the flexible of lower risks but also great returns and value with high rental yields in the coming years.
More on Amzeal News
- Food stock management behemoth ReMe Basket merges with Nosh Technologies
- New Breaking News For Iowans With EMF Radiation Pain Relief With Global Frequency Technology In Iowa
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Capgemini UK Plc Over 4 Years Late Paying their Bills
- Uply Media, Inc Partners With Quillhash As Blockchain Technology Advisor
Coupled with this is the trend from real estate developers in Dubai, who are offering heavy incentives to attract property buyers with increased preferences to buy instead of renting these days.
Since investing in the real estate sector is the best type of investments, the investors are increasingly looking at Dubai as one of the most important regions for investing in the real estate sector. Given this scenario, it makes perfect sense to invest in an area which offers the highest returns on investments and long-term appreciation.
Also, with the diversity of investment opportunities on offer in Dubai give the emirate an added advantage. With the Real Estate Regulatory Agency also coming up with its supporting regulations, things are expected to only improve from here on. RERA is regulating the market and pushing the 'sick' projects into liquidation. This can be leveraged adequately in view of the wide project mix on offer.
On the other hand, the landlords are concurrently upgrading their properties to make it stand out from other identical units and offering furnishing and all-inclusive pricing to make it lucrative for the buyers.
Latest on Amzeal News
- WHISHWORKS among the top 15 fastest growing Indian companies in the UK
- Acnovate offers free access to its Qiwk® suite of PLM accelerators for users of PTC® Windchill®
- Kick entry: Startup replaces door lock handles for foot access to curb COVID-19
- Lightweight, Ultra-Flat Capacitor Ideal for Drones, RPVs and other Critical Functions
- CCG Announces Exciting Plans for the 2020 Women of Color STEM Conference
- The Women of Color STEM Conference Covid-19 Response
- Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- InnerPC Enables Companies to Thrive Remotely
- Restech is proud to announce the launch of PepsinCheck, a PEPTEST product branded for the U.S. consumer market
- For the first time ever, an endangered leatherback sea turtle is being tracked after nesting on the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Stratum Nutrition® Welcomes Kyle Haws as Regional Operations Manager
- Dove Bennett Teams up With Local West Covina Residents to Provide Hot Meals During Quarantine
- CarHop Closing Pennsylvania Locations
- Two New Studies Confirm BLIS M18™ Effective Against Black Teeth Staining
- 3 Drivers of AI-Powered Conversational Platforms
- Colorado Functional Chewing Gum Brands Now Available Touch-Free; The New Normal is Helping to Expand a New Category
- New Book Offers Hands-On Guidance to Female Investors at Early Stage of Investing
- Green Energy Exchange Closes Financing with Shell Energy
- NS4ed Designs a Customized Career Readiness Portal for National Rural Education Association