Popular on Amzeal
- MediTelecare Prepares Skilled Nursing Facilities for Next Phase of The Final Rule 710
- ETT, the E-bikes-for-couriers rental company signs up Heliocor to provide rider ID verification 709
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client 24 Hour Home Care for Being Honored by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE 698
- National Survey Debunks Celebrity Endorsements with Nearly 60% of Adults Claiming Medical Professionals are their Go-To Source for Weight Loss Info 559
- Family Owned Luxury Leather Manufacturer Launches New Website 495
- AMU Alumna Olivia P. Friedman's Legal Stewardship Impacting AL
- D-A-CH Business Continues Its Strong Growth Throughout 2019
- Orangered Life launches The 30° Ruler 2.0
- Reputation Marketing Platform NiceJob Awarded 2nd Place Prize at 2019 New Ventures BC Competition
- Nightstick IS-Certified 1100 Lumen Rechargeable Scene Light Brings Safety and Convenience in Portable LED Package
Raffles Design International has initiated a "Design Portfolio Building Program" to help all those design students who have to struggle in making their most important project – A design portfolio. This initiative was started with the sole purpose of helping all those who struggle with creating an impressive portfolio and have no guidance in that process. Under this initiative, all the design students, even from outside institutes and self-learned designers, are welcome to seek guidance. Guidance regarding what a portfolio should look like, how to curate the best works of art and what platforms to select in order to achieve this task will be provided by successful professionals. Raffles Design International believes that making your way into the design industry and building a successful career should not be difficult for a designer or an artist just because they have a less than extraordinary portfolio.
More on Amzeal News
- Luxor Tours Desde El Cairo Por Avión
- Brian Mckeiver Attains Two Kentico Kontent Developer Certifications
- Vitria's Chris Menier and Cognizant's Tiran Dagan Explore How Digital Operations and AIOps Help NSPs Create Customer-Centric IT Ecosystems
- Sine Nomine Associates, Inc. Announces Creative Support Services
- BA Insight for Solr Enables Organizations to Leave Behind Expensive, Rigid, and Proprietary Search
There are various types of folios based on their area of expertise. Raffles have courses like interior design, graphic design, fashion design, visual communication design, product design, and digital media design. However, under these topics, there are multiple subtopics in which a designer specifies and wishes to work with. To build a portfolio highlighting these talents is a skill, but it also requires a sound knowledge of what tools should be used to build the same. While most design students are talented and have a unique sense of design to showcase, they lack knowledge of various portfolio building tools and guidance in curating the best artwork. Raffles Design International plans on changing that status by providing all the design students with much-required counselling and supervision, thus helping them in building an extraordinary career path based on their talents. Seeing designers succeed and have a flourishing career is the ultimate goal behind this unique activity. Such activity has not been performed before by any university or private institution in or around Mumbai. Raffles hopes that this opportunity will prompt designers to make the approach for assistance and guidance.
More on Amzeal News
- National Honey Board Names Best Meads at Mead Crafters Competition
- Lucd Partners with BrownStone Advisory for Launch of AI Sales and Marketing Enablement Platform
- "The Disney Planner 2020: The TO DO List Solution" Helps Disney Fans to Get Organized, Make Things Happen and Be Inspired
- Former Deputy Director of the National Security Agency Chris Inglis Joins the RangeForce Advisory Board
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Tangram Insurance for Being Honored by Great Place to Work
Raffles Design International
Phone: +91 – 022 – 62751700
Latest on Amzeal News
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Tender Offer for Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Cutting-edge lateral flow Smartphone reader 121 demonstrations available
- Lucd and Edge Technology Group Enterprise AI Agreement
- SecureEPLS Broadens Service with Additional Exclusion Lists
- Elaine LaLanne and Jaime Brenkus Release New Book, If You Want To Live Move!
- Visit Corsicana: Nov. 2nd Concert Honors Country Music Hall of Fame Member, Lefty Frizzell
- dBASE® 2019 Introduces a rather LARGE Update and Bug Fixed edition!
- Excursiones y Tours En El Cairo Egipto
- 21st Asia CemenTrade Summit Spotlights on Regional Cement Demand-Supply Trends, Sustainable Technologies
- Toni Vanschoyck bringing concepts behind her book to life in four cities
- BiKi.com Ramps Up on Globalization at Devcon Osaka and Blockchain Life Moscow
- Book Launch "The Billionaire Full Disclosures"
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- New eSports League and Streaming Channel Coming to Arizona in 2020
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Aplura launches PAVO for Splunk Security Users
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
- Now get your Website Designed by the best team of Virginia