Popular on Amzeal
- The Most Awaited Self-Education Training Program has Launched 2547
- Customer Data Platforms to Play Key Role in Effective Engagement
- New District Office of the US SBA Champion Coming To Far Rockaway For One Day Conference April 18
- North America Digital Therapeutics Market: Industry Analysis and Market Forecast
- Black Dog Venture Partners, Make It Studio and Infamy Fantasy Esports form Partnership to bring fantasy to gamers worldwide
- Fennemore Craig Doubles Down on Business
- TRU Staffing Partners 2020 Cybersecurity, e-Discovery, and Privacy Scholarship Program Now Accepting Applications
- 19" 3U Dual 7" HDMI TFT/LCD Capacitive Touch Rackmount Monitor System
- BootUp Teams with Amazon Future Engineer to Bring Computer Science to More Than 1,000 Elementary Schools
- ALROSA to hold four auctions for rough diamonds in New York
Almost no one had seen Ken Fee's collection of over 300 bottles in four decades. It only came to light following his death in November 2018. Jeff Wichmann of American Bottle Auctions has been working with the family ever since to sort through it all. Many are outstanding examples that were expected to bring anywhere from a few hundred dollars to many thousands of dollars.
Now, with Part 1 in the books, collector attention will turn to Part 2 and the second half of Mr. Fee's collection. More exciting and rare Western bitters bottles will come up for bid, as will some hard-to-find bitters from the Eastern part of the country. "What people saw in Part 1 will be repeated, with new specimens taking the place of the previous rare items," Mr. Wichmann said.
Just a few of the expected top achievers in the auction are as follows:
More on Amzeal News
- Importance Of Persuing Best Digital Marketing Course In Rohini
- Europe Digital Transformation Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast
- Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast
- Nova Fine Art Presents 'God's Plan' By Renowned Artist Stony
- Excursiones de un día en Egipto
- An American Life Bitters bottle (Peiler Manufacturer, Omaha, Neb.) with applied top, a rare cabin-shaped bottle in near-perfect 9.5 condition, expected to sell for $7,000.
- A Wonser's Indian Root Bitters bottle, not a super rare bottle but one that's popular with collectors and always in high demand. It should bring $10,000.
- A Chalmer's Catawba Wine Bitters bottle in a beautiful blue aqua, a great specimen and one that should easily top the $10,000 mark.
- A Lacour's Sarsapariphere Bitters bottle, a rare green variant in mint condition that's estimated to sell for a minimum of $10,000.
- An E.G. Lyon's early San Francisco bitters bottle in a yellow amber color, expected to fetch $5,000 or more.
- A Catawba Wine Bitters bottle in a beautiful green color, with loads of whittle and crudity, in mint condition. This bottle should reach $5,000.
- A Rosenbaum's Bitters (N.B. Jacobs, San Francisco) with applied top, circa 1864, off-green, a smaller version than the first variant, graded 9+, estimated to go for $3,000.
American Bottle Auctions has reduced the buyer's premium for this auction to 13 percent for everything purchased under $10,000, and a flat 10 percent for everything over that. Many of the bottles in the auction were previewed at the Roseville show in early November (in California).
More on Amzeal News
- Bioeconomy Consulting Group Adds Top Government Funding Expert
- Professor and Scientist Collaborate to Make Science Come Alive in New Kid's Book
- OTCWAGON Is following up with GTX Corp. (GTXO)
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners are proud to present a CLE for the National Business Institute
- Business Informatics from KDG Giving Businesses Data-Driven Decision Making Tools
Standard auction rules will apply. American Bottle Auctions does not do callbacks but, rather, has a 10-minute rule that applies to bids at the end of the auction. In essence, every bidder has a last opportunity to make a last winning bid. An online printable color catalog will be available soon, and all of the lots will be photographed and displayed in pictures and a streaming video.
Every effort will be made to present the items as close as possible to the real bottle. Additional pictures or videos are available on request. Potential customers are encouraged to come by the American Bottle Auction showroom, for an in-person look at all the bottles in the sale, although an appointment must be made in advance. To schedule an appointment, call (800) 806-7722.
About American Bottle Auctions:
American Bottle Auctions is always accepting quality consignments for future sales. To consign a single bottle or an entire collection, you may call them toll-free, at 1-800-806-7722; or, you can e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about American Bottle Auctions and Part 2 of the Ken Fee collection (online from February 14th-23rd), visit www.americanbottle.com.
American Bottle Auctions
915 28th Street
Sacramento, CA 95816 (USA)
Latest on Amzeal News
- USACE Takes Delivery of Five Sequoia LISST-200X Instruments for Sensitive Habitat Working Unit
- BiKi.com Enters Strategic Cooperation with Kava, First DeFi App Built on Cosmos Ecosystem
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope 6000E 8-Channel 500MHz Mixed-Signal Oscilloscopes
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- Tan Delta Launch the New: OQSx-G2 Sensor
- Contify Launches a Brand-New Mobile Experience with the Advanced Features of its Market and Competitive Intelligence Platform
- Zezgo Rent A Car the high-quality rental brand commences service in the Dominican Republic
- avvaneo Transforms Edgewell Personal Care Company's Global Financial Operations for Innovation and Scale
- Symplast CPO Izhak Musli to Present "Maximize Your Sales Process" at the 2020 American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting (ABAM)
- ASAP Systems' Inventory System & Asset Tracking Solutions is Helping to Keep Oklahoma Connected
- Triangle Real Estate Group CEO Makes Top 25 List, Earns Industry Distinction With Real Estate Franchise Brand Leader
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize
- Kobe Bryant Signed and Inscribed Middle School Yearbook is up for Bid in Iconic Auctions Online Sale
- William E. Lewis Jr & Associates announces the formation of a credit repair component
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Tax Forums and Expo
- Airforwarders Association Testifies at U.S. Senate Committee Hearing
- Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association Makes Investment Play in Education Game Startup
- Medicom Health Partners with Houston Hospital System to Help Patients Save on Prescription Costs
- Dolomite Microfluidics shares its expertise in core-shell microparticle production
- Sybron reduce Sales Order Processing time to 10 seconds with inSTREAM™