Popular on Amzeal
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- Introducing Vein Treatment Centers
- Chefsnätverket Close Lecturers Win Talarforum Speaker of The Year Award 2018
- Acumentrics Expands CHS Contract-Approved Part Numbers
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- Puerto Vallarta Can Help Beat the Winter Blues And Step Up the Active Vacation
- DMS Auto Insights Announces Top Car Makes And Models On The Road In The U.S. In 2018
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- Ecteon Recognized in Gartner's "Market Guide for Contract Life Cycle Management"
- Meg Williams signed to Nola Blue Records
Orthopedic implants market is experiencing a surge in sale across the globe, and it has been considerably boosted by technological advancement. The global orthopedic implants market can expect a 6.8% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023), reveals Market Research Future (MRFR) in a detailed study.
The study includes orthopedic implants market drivers such as increasing prevalence of orthopedic conditions such as fractures, osteoporosis, arthritis and technological advancement which has led to the use of more sophisticated implants.
Some major players in the global orthopedic implants market include Depuy Synthes Inc. (Johnson & Johnson) (U.S.), Globus Medical, Inc. (U.S.), NuVasive, Inc. (U.S.), Smith & Nephew plc. (UK), Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (U.S.), Medtronic, plc (Ireland), The Orthopedic Implant Company (U.S.), Wright Medical Group N.V. (Netherlands), Aesculap Implant Systems (U.S.), BioTek Instruments, Inc. (U.S.), Conmed Corporation (U.S.), Arthrocare Corporation (U.S.), and others.
More on Amzeal News
- Ipswitch Releases MOVEit 2019 with Enhanced Usability, More Security and Scalability Options
- New RFID-enabled User Authentication Solutions to be Introduced at ISC West 2019
- Cure SMA and Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Announce Strategic Collaboration with Prometheus Research
- The Players' Impact announces new Partner, NFL vet Marques Colston
- Ferber Dental Group Offers High-Quality Smile Restoration with Dentures in West Palm Beach
The global orthopedic implants market can be segmented by product type, procedure, biomaterial, device type, application, and end-user.
Based on product type, the orthopedic implants market can be segmented into spinal implants, dental implants, trauma and craniomaxillofacial implants, reconstructive joint implants, orthobiologics, and others.
Procedure-wise, the orthopedic implants market includes open surgery, minimally invasive surgery (MIS), and others.
Biomaterial-based segmentation of the orthopedic implants market includes metallic biomaterials, polymer biomaterials, ceramic biomaterials, and natural biomaterials.
Based on the device type, the orthopedic implants market includes internal fixation devices and external fixation devices. External fixation devices are further subdivided into orthopedic rods/wires, orthopedic screws, orthopedic plates, fixation pins, and orthopedic nails.
Application-wise, the orthopedic implants market comprises neck fracture, spine fracture, hip replacement, shoulder replacement, and others.
Based on end-user, the orthopedic implants market consists hospitals, orthopedic clinics, home cares, and others.
More on Amzeal News
- Managing a VoIP System in a Rural Network with Limited Bandwidth:
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
- Cloud Swarm: Google Open Sources "Sandbox" API, Amazon's "Pro-Rata" Program Leaked + more
- Global Convenience Store Industry Outlook by Goldstein Research
- Global In-Flight Entertainment Market Projected to Grow at A CAGR of 12.5% during 2016-2024
Browse Complete Premium Research Report https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/orthopedic-implant-market-838
Geographic analysis of the orthopedic implants market spans across mainly the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
The Americas is currently spearheading the market and is expected to do so in the coming years. The factors that are providing a tailwind for the regional market are superior infrastructure, increasing patient pool with bone-related problems and rising geriatric population. Minimally invasive surgeries are also picking up the pace due to which the market can witness further growth in a new direction.
Similar reasons have worked well for Europe and the European orthopedic implants market gaining much prominence. The regional market is currently holding the second spot. Meanwhile, the APAC region is expected to register the fastest CAGR owing to the burgeoning medical tourism industry. China, and India, along with Australia, are expected to contribute substantially, and the regional market can bank on their enormous contribution.
About Market Research Future: MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Latest on Amzeal News
- Cloud Wars: Elasticsearch Controversy, VMware Recruits Partners for AWS Push + more
- Europe Expected to Continue its Dominance over Food Automation Market
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- Roo is an exciting, innovative platform connecting veterinary hospitals with freelance veterinarians
- Cloud Blast: VW Cozies Up to Azure, CI/CD Outpaces Automation, MSFT's Game Stack + more
- Gladiator Lending Reviews Rise of Debt Scams and Loan Complaints in 2019
- Scriber and Marks men's suits shop open in Auckland
- An Alternative Explanation for Climate Change Based on Increased Manmade Electromagnetic Radiation
- 17 Mental Health Outpatient Clinics Opening in the North Texas Region in 2019!
- HKA Marketing Communications Revitalizes Technology Practice in Era of Digital Transformation
- Semplastics announces new name for revolutionary roof tiles, X-TILES™
- Cloud Blast: Project Zipline OS'd, Huawei Goes "Open Rack", Chillin' with Kubespray + more
- Three Wheeler Market in India is Anticipated to Grow at a CAGR of 5.2% During 2016-2024
- Europe accounted for largest share of 47.2% in global plastic waste management market
- New Online Resource For Diagnosing Your Headache or Facial Pain
- StellarAlgo selected for prestigious C100 48hrs in the Valley Program
- PocketGuardian patents world's first Artificial Intelligence solution for Cyberbullying!
- Pentek's Jade Architecture SOSA Aligned LVDS XMC Module with Optical I/O Now Available
- Rodger Hosking Joins VITA Board of Directors
- PCX, Inc. Announces Mary Jane Christner As New Business - A/R Manager