Popular on Amzeal
- Digital Journey: Transformation Woes, DT World 2019 Kicks Off + Emirates NBD's Innovation Voyage 126
- 74% of Women in the Tech Industry Feel Their Employer Isn't Doing Enough to Help Women Succeed 117
- Defining Digital: Facebook Throws Book at Rankwave while Twitter and LinkedIn Collar Bad Actors
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- Tech at the Edge: Low-Code Smart Solutions, VMware's CAM + Endesa Tots Up its Call Center with AI
- GirlsCode Members Doing Their Part to Close Gender Gap in Tech
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC) Announces Open Registration for its' Inaugural NEMT Industry Conference
- Apollo Safety announces Man Down/Lone Worker offering
- Research Lab Source Corporation Launch Industry's First Crowd-Sourced Oscilloscope Selection Guide
- Goodr Partners with Truxx for Food Delivery
Orthopedic implants market is experiencing a surge in sale across the globe, and it has been considerably boosted by technological advancement. The global orthopedic implants market can expect a 6.8% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023), reveals Market Research Future (MRFR) in a detailed study.
The study includes orthopedic implants market drivers such as increasing prevalence of orthopedic conditions such as fractures, osteoporosis, arthritis and technological advancement which has led to the use of more sophisticated implants.
Some major players in the global orthopedic implants market include Depuy Synthes Inc. (Johnson & Johnson) (U.S.), Globus Medical, Inc. (U.S.), NuVasive, Inc. (U.S.), Smith & Nephew plc. (UK), Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (U.S.), Medtronic, plc (Ireland), The Orthopedic Implant Company (U.S.), Wright Medical Group N.V. (Netherlands), Aesculap Implant Systems (U.S.), BioTek Instruments, Inc. (U.S.), Conmed Corporation (U.S.), Arthrocare Corporation (U.S.), and others.
More on Amzeal News
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
- Breach Force: Leveraging Speed & Connectivity for Defense + Digital Guardrails for Safe Travel
- Silicon Valley AI Company Collaborates with Italian Universities and Academics
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
The global orthopedic implants market can be segmented by product type, procedure, biomaterial, device type, application, and end-user.
Based on product type, the orthopedic implants market can be segmented into spinal implants, dental implants, trauma and craniomaxillofacial implants, reconstructive joint implants, orthobiologics, and others.
Procedure-wise, the orthopedic implants market includes open surgery, minimally invasive surgery (MIS), and others.
Biomaterial-based segmentation of the orthopedic implants market includes metallic biomaterials, polymer biomaterials, ceramic biomaterials, and natural biomaterials.
Based on the device type, the orthopedic implants market includes internal fixation devices and external fixation devices. External fixation devices are further subdivided into orthopedic rods/wires, orthopedic screws, orthopedic plates, fixation pins, and orthopedic nails.
Application-wise, the orthopedic implants market comprises neck fracture, spine fracture, hip replacement, shoulder replacement, and others.
Based on end-user, the orthopedic implants market consists hospitals, orthopedic clinics, home cares, and others.
Browse Complete Premium Research Report https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/orthopedic-implant-market-838
More on Amzeal News
- Formula Cloud: Plug-In Satellites, "Smart" Traffic Solutions, Wind-Powered Datacenters + more
- Human Machine Interface Market (HMI) growth assets worth 5.86 Billion USD by 2022
- Marianne's Momentum: New Poll Places Marianne Williamson Among Top 10 Presidential Candidates, Securing her place on the 2020 DNC Debate Stage
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
Geographic analysis of the orthopedic implants market spans across mainly the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
The Americas is currently spearheading the market and is expected to do so in the coming years. The factors that are providing a tailwind for the regional market are superior infrastructure, increasing patient pool with bone-related problems and rising geriatric population. Minimally invasive surgeries are also picking up the pace due to which the market can witness further growth in a new direction.
Similar reasons have worked well for Europe and the European orthopedic implants market gaining much prominence. The regional market is currently holding the second spot. Meanwhile, the APAC region is expected to register the fastest CAGR owing to the burgeoning medical tourism industry. China, and India, along with Australia, are expected to contribute substantially, and the regional market can bank on their enormous contribution.
About Market Research Future: MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Latest on Amzeal News
- Jessica Rodriguez Bunevacz Wins Telly Award for Best Scripted Webseries
- The Ultimate Guide To Fix Yahoo Mail Error Code 1242
- Summer Promotion from TaxFree4U
- PrimaryOne Health Passes Patient Access Milestone with QueueDr
- Monica Cook Salt lake City Utah Realtor Sells Homes For Money
- Redwood Film Transfer Announces New High Definition Film Scanning
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- Arlington Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Faith Leaders Call on Lightfoot Administration and Springfield Leaders to Engage the Community Before Signing Off on a Chicago Casino
- Summer Challenge Chuck Jones Summer of Creativity to reach over 200 thousand people over 10 weeks in Schaumburg
- The new SCANIUS-LINE combines long travel with the accuracy of a piezo drive in a compact design
- Pixact Transmit Camera Images Over Multimode Fiber for Automated Monitoring of Industrial Process
- Cyberdefenses Awarded Contract From Tips Purchasing Cooperative
- Data Driven: IoT Smart Cities + Informatica's Mélange Beguiles Google, AWS, Microsoft (and others)
- Ash Wasilidas, CPA Opens New Accounting Branch for Dentists and Medical Professionals
- ERS electronic Introduces Bernd Krafthoefer as The Americas Sales and Marketing Director
- Veterans Affairs' Light Electronic Action Framework Wins 2019 FedHealthIT Innovation Award
- Agar Scientific launches uranium-free UA-Zero® EM Stain
- DMS Completes Mission To Race Across Florida And Raise $50,000 For Gary Sinise Foundation
- Kenmei Technologies names Ali Wansa as Executive Vice President of Sales