Popular on Amzeal
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- L-Tron's OSCR360 Team to Exhibit & Present at the upcoming Florida IAI Conference
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- BiKi.com Ramps Up on Globalization at Devcon Osaka and Blockchain Life Moscow
- Now get your Website Designed by the best team of Virginia
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- "China Girl" Spins Tale of Far-Right Trumplandian Dystopia
- Pharmaceutical spec powder sifters
- Braeden Lichti: Investing in Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- Insivia to Present at Regional and National Technology and Marketing Events
The 30° Ruler 2.0 – One Ruler To Rule Them All: http://kck.st/2LHys0l
The clever team at a pro-environmentalist design company, Orangered Life is the visionary force behind the 30° Ruler. While the innovators have a very successful Kickstarter project under their belt, The Ruler 1.0 with 1439 backers in 20 days, the lighting speed success of the 30° Ruler 2.0 is a personal best. In addition to reaching its funding target within an hour of launch, the project has also received more than hundreds of backers and dozens of favourable comments from supporters.
More on Amzeal News
- ASAP Systems Announces the Launch of a New Website
- Nutter Home Loans Celebrates the Inclusive Updates to the Sybil Silkwood Nutter Playground
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot
- QIRT Receives SOC 2 Type II Attestation
- careMESH Launches its HL7® FHIR®-Based Provider Directory in the District of Columbia
Orangered Life designer says, "The idea for the 30° Ruler actually came when we were creating our previous Kickstarter project. As we were creating the Foliage, we realized that while we have rulers on hand all the time as designers, they really haven't evolved or made life easier for the user. We focused on bringing a classic design up-to-date and it's those changes which we think have been so well received by Kickstarter's community of investors."
"We came back with our 30° Ruler 2.0, to achieve our funding goal in less than an hour shows exactly how overdue this overhaul was and exactly how much demand it is for the ruler to rule them all. We're so pleased that backers felt as strongly about the 30° Ruler as we do and funded it in record time! It's a very special accomplishment."
The 30° Ruler was developed for designers but is suitable for everyone. Instead of tiny measurements, it has practical, easy to read indications and a larger font. It has a slope, so it's easy to use, even at a distance. The slope and bigger font mean there's no need to hunch over the tool, so users can maintain a more comfortable, healthier posture.
More on Amzeal News
- Eco-friendly Road Safety: Caris Company to introduce its durable and cost-efficient PVC guardrails on FOX Business
- SunLED Announces New Ultra Low Current LED Series
- LivingLens Ranked Number 36 in 2019 Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- L-Tron Announces October Employee of the Month
It's also easy to pick up, zero starts, safe for cutting, non-slip and ultra-durable thanks to Aerospace grade aluminium and superb engineering. Laser engraving means it will last and last and it's available in a choice of three different measurements and three lengths.
The 30° Ruler 2.0 launch on Kickstarter and pledges begin at £12 (40% Retail Price) and different pledge packages available. And also they offer laser engraving monogram options which are a great gift idea.
To find out more and to back the project: http://kck.st/2LHys0l
Farrell House, Ronald Street
Latest on Amzeal News
- edjuster and Encircle Integrate Platforms to Streamline Contents Valuation Process
- Ex-Patient Sues "Suboxone for Cash" Opioid Treatment Clinic
- Cavalier Ebanks Galleries: Contemporary Realism
- NASA Technology Partner, Rejuvel Bio-Sciences Announces Its Future Plans and Launch of New Website
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
- Maven Collective Marketing Principal, Erica Hakonson, named as Stevie Award Finalist
- Google Cloud Recognizes Cloudypedia's Technical Proficiency and Proven Success In App Development
- Refereum Partners With DLive, enabling millions of more players to earn on-chain rewards from watching and streaming games
- New Highway Mystery set in the Rocky Mountain Trench
- RadonAway Announces New Canada Distribution Partnership with Ontor
- TONY CHILD™ ANNOUNCES: The GratiShift™ 30-DAY CHALLENGE......Shift from "not enough" to "ALWAYS ENOUGH."
- newave® sensorSolutions recognized as a leading RFID Solution Provider
- New Coin Cell Style Electric Double-Layer Supercapacitors Provide Memory Backup in Circuits up to 6.3
- Hundred, personalized vitamin brand, raises $8MM from Insight Partners to expand to the US market and change the way you take vitamins
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Insurtech Company UE.co
- Blooming Culture Offers Pet Parents Relief with Innovative CBD Products to Manage Pet Wellness, Travel, and Dosing
- Norwich IT Support & Technology Company TECPLICITY Launches
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $5.4M Contract
- Seven Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2020 Ranking
- TowerData Integrates Email Intelligence and Validation with Iterable Growth Marketing Platform