Popular on Amzeal
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $1.6M in Contracts for Armored Vehicle Displays
- Make Friends with a Houseful of Spiders in HARRY'S SPIDERS
- Katalyst Announces Availability of Online Ordering
- Latino Leaders Network Hosts Inaugural Virtual Event with Civil Rights Icon Dolores Huerta
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
- C3 Solutions Named a 2020 Top 100 Logistics IT Provider by Inbound Logistics
- Sandra Leppert & Associates Announces COVID-19 Protection Products for Retail Facilities Trade
- DigiFabster Onboards Complete 3D as a Certified Reseller in New Zealand
- careMESH Grants Public Health Departments Free Access to its National Provider Directory Amid Pandemic
- Pre-Pandemic Ancient Masks Uncovered
The 30° Ruler 2.0 – One Ruler To Rule Them All: http://kck.st/2LHys0l
The clever team at a pro-environmentalist design company, Orangered Life is the visionary force behind the 30° Ruler. While the innovators have a very successful Kickstarter project under their belt, The Ruler 1.0 with 1439 backers in 20 days, the lighting speed success of the 30° Ruler 2.0 is a personal best. In addition to reaching its funding target within an hour of launch, the project has also received more than hundreds of backers and dozens of favourable comments from supporters.
More on Amzeal News
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Global rollout for Pcdata's Pick-to-Light Systems at meal kit company Marley Spoon
- SmartGateVC Will Establish a Start-Up Tech Accelerator in Glendale Called Hero House Glendale
- Nicole Rogas, Senior Vice President at Experian Health, joins Nuevozen Advisory Board
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
Orangered Life designer says, "The idea for the 30° Ruler actually came when we were creating our previous Kickstarter project. As we were creating the Foliage, we realized that while we have rulers on hand all the time as designers, they really haven't evolved or made life easier for the user. We focused on bringing a classic design up-to-date and it's those changes which we think have been so well received by Kickstarter's community of investors."
"We came back with our 30° Ruler 2.0, to achieve our funding goal in less than an hour shows exactly how overdue this overhaul was and exactly how much demand it is for the ruler to rule them all. We're so pleased that backers felt as strongly about the 30° Ruler as we do and funded it in record time! It's a very special accomplishment."
The 30° Ruler was developed for designers but is suitable for everyone. Instead of tiny measurements, it has practical, easy to read indications and a larger font. It has a slope, so it's easy to use, even at a distance. The slope and bigger font mean there's no need to hunch over the tool, so users can maintain a more comfortable, healthier posture.
More on Amzeal News
- Saelig Introduces Quick-Setup -100dB Attenuation RF/EMI Tabletop Enclosures
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- The new Hosthink Dedicated Server locations announced: Reykjavik, Johannesburg and Taipei
It's also easy to pick up, zero starts, safe for cutting, non-slip and ultra-durable thanks to Aerospace grade aluminium and superb engineering. Laser engraving means it will last and last and it's available in a choice of three different measurements and three lengths.
The 30° Ruler 2.0 launch on Kickstarter and pledges begin at £12 (40% Retail Price) and different pledge packages available. And also they offer laser engraving monogram options which are a great gift idea.
To find out more and to back the project: http://kck.st/2LHys0l
Farrell House, Ronald Street
Latest on Amzeal News
- ATEN Technology's UC9020 StreamLIVE HD Wins 2020 Future Best of Show Award
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- AESA To Partner Up with Hero House Glendale, Winner of Glendale Start-Up Tech Accelerator
- Chipkin Announces an Update to the CAS BACnet Stack - Enhanced Virtual Network BIBBs
- Fashinnovation To Host 2nd Worldwide Talks 2020 Virtual Summit, And 3D Runway Show On World Environment & Oceans Day
- Bryq Partners with SmartRecruiters for a Bias-free Hiring Process
- Turn Unemployment to Self-Employment With Joulebook
- AutoWorkz InsightsTM to host PwC Veterans for DIGITAL FITNESS for the FUTURE of WORK
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- The Technicals of WebSafety Update Provided by ProofUp
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- Newagesys, Inc. has Won the 2020 Fast 100 Asian American Business Award again
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder