Popular on Amzeal News
- MORIAH MILLS, The Muse on Marley Water's Flex Ya Music Motion Picture
- The United States Parking Industry Has Been Changed Forever: Introducing ParkingPal
- Introducing Vein Treatment Center
- Beauty Hacks For A New School Year
- The formula of Prof Chris Imafidon, head of Britain's brainiest family, produces another year of record-breaking success" - BBC
- Janesville Resident, Laura Diehl's Book, "When Tragedy Strikes", Finalist for Global Award
- CME Symposium: Narcolepsy in Children: Insights into Diagnosis and Strategies to Improve Patient Care
- Straight Line Construction offers the No-Clog Gutter Shutter
- Literary Magazine Launched on-line
- Markethive expansion seeks professional article writers
Amzeal News/10271082OpSec Security, a leading global provider of anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions, has announced a partnership with Blockpool, a UK-based blockchain developer. The relationship seeks to establish an integrated offer combining chain-of-custody with advanced digital product authentication solutions for global brand protection.
With its first product release in 2009, Blockpool quickly established itself as an expert in leveraging blockchain technologies into real world offers. Blockpools Application Programming Interface (API) is more flexible and user-friendly than other, more rigidly structured market offers. Blockpools expertise leverages decades of tech, marketing and music industry experience.
Founded over three decades ago, OpSec has established itself as a market leader working with thousands of the worlds leading brands, government agencies and security printers to provide comprehensive security solutions to combat growing counterfeiting business challenges.
Were in an age where counterfeiting exists in the everyday lives of consumers, said Ben Stump, CTO of OpSec Security. Adding blockchain technologies to our track/trace and consumer engagement platforms will provide an enhanced layer of security and confidence for both brands and consumers alike.
More on Amzeal News
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 32,142,587 Shares of Common Stock of General Electric Company
- RadiusPoint Forms Partnership with Tech Service Today
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Health & Wellness Innovations Adds a New Advisory Board Member
- CoreValue is a Gold Sponsor at IT Arena 2018
OpSec will leverage its industry-leading product lifecycle platform, OpSec InSight, to integrate with Blockpools chain-of-custody solutions. The result will empower brands to increase reporting precision and create new, unique consumer engagement opportunities utilizing advanced security tags and labels.
Kevin Bacon, Blockpool CEO, said Blockchain technologies can be leveraged to provide greater supply chain visibility and combat the distribution of counterfeit products, especially over the internet. Brands want to ensure that their products are protected and reward their customers for loyalty.
Distributed Ledger Technology, and in particular blockchain, is already promising to heavily disrupt the way supply chains are controlled and vetted, continued Ken Foster, Blockpool CTO. By partnering with OpSec, we can provide a perfect synergy of online and offline technologies.
Blockpool, based in the UK, builds B2B blockchain solutions with a speciality in Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) software solutions. Creative use of the blockchain aimed at non-technical users has been a cornerstone of their development thus far.
The company is rooted in blockchain having launched Audiocoin (ADC) back in 2009. They had a successful funding round in 2016 and operate across multiple verticals.
More on Amzeal News
- Singsys is Official Partner of Magento with its Magneto Community Insider Program
- Even Small Businesses Are at Risk for Cyber Attacks
- Mit jelent az Android TV és hogyan működik?
- Lindal to launch two new products at FEA
- TechCrunch named UATAG as a TC Top Pick for TC Disrupt SF
- Facial Recognition Market: Increasing Adoption of Consumer Electronics to Boost Growth
- Salesforce in the Google search: Keeeb launches Salesforce API for Discovery
In 2017, Blockpool partnered with the One Little Indian label to deliver blockchain based payment processing and creative rewards for Bjorks latest album Utopia. More recently, Blockpool announced a partnership with a worldwide network of music studios and equipment retailers, Miloco Studios, creating a new paradigm for the music eco-system. For more information, please visit www.blockpool.io
About OpSec Security
OpSec Security is the market leader in fighting counterfeits for brands, transaction cards and government documents and currency. OpSec delivers a comprehensive suite of end-to-end solutions, including advanced physical security technologies, supply chain track and trace services, and online and e-commerce monitoring and analysis for thousands of companies across industry sectors and 50 governments worldwide. OpSec is a wholly-owned division of OpSec Security Group Limited and operates manufacturing and software development facilities and laboratories in the USA, the UK, and Germany and has sales operations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
Latest on Amzeal News
- Technicolor's Brian Jentz Explains How High-End CPE Can Help NSPs Gain a Competitive Edge and Drive Margins as Consumption Models Evolve
- Fifth Third Capital City River Run 25 Years
- ShadeCraft Partners with Nu-NRG Group Inc. in Canada to Launch SUNFLOWER Autonomous Parasol
- DataSeers Presents at Venture Atlanta'18 as One of the Southeast's Most Promising Tech Companies
- Almost half of UK millennials refuse to give up personal data to businesses over security concerns
- 'Pitching' the Right Way Means Free Advertising!
- How Technology Is Changing Online Furniture Shopping
- Simpalm Named One of GoodFirms' Top Mobile App Development Companies in USA for Second Year in a Row
- PicoCell and PicoBlender product lines achieve UL 61800-5-1 certification
- The Difference Between HD Analog and HD IP Cameras
- New Data Outlines Consumer Attitude Shift for the Purpose of Mortgage Refinance Loan from Rate Reduction to Pulling Out Cash
- scoutingwagers.com Launches Subscription Offer
- Torry Harris Business Solutions Appraised at CMMI Level 5
- Fossil Mountain Publishing Announces that 2018 is the Year of The Nutcracker
- Teleco Digital AI Assistants and Chabot's Market to Spur Growth Advancements in Customer Managment
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes with Staking as a way to incentivize support and distribute inflation
- S2G Ventures Continues Growth and Team Expansion
- Microsoft Releases Windows Insiders Fast Ring Build 17763
- PlatCore Achieves ServiceNow Technology Partner Silver Tier Status
- Techcronus launches Cost Effective Mobile App Development Service Using Ionic Framework