Popular on Amzeal News
- Atlas Elite Entertainment lauched a new online magazine
- Remsoft Experts to Present at Upcoming Forestry Conferences
- Friedemann Steinbach Recognized as Top-Performing New Coach by FocalPoint Business Coaching
- 72-hour Extreme Home Makeover!
- USC Ultrasound National Expansion
- Avail the Best Telephony Service with Vergelijk Mobiele Telefoon
- New Data Reveals Generation Z Grads Are Less Interested in Education Pursuits for Higher-Paying Jobs
- Mark Mizuno with John L. Scott Real Estate Wins Five Star Real Estate Agent Award for 2017
- City of Center Line Celebrates 82 Years of Independence with Annual Festival
- DeepBrain Chain Announced The Commencement of its AIM Stations Pre-Sale
Amzeal News/10271082OpSec Security, a leading global provider of anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions, has announced a partnership with Blockpool, a UK-based blockchain developer. The relationship seeks to establish an integrated offer combining chain-of-custody with advanced digital product authentication solutions for global brand protection.
With its first product release in 2009, Blockpool quickly established itself as an expert in leveraging blockchain technologies into real world offers. Blockpools Application Programming Interface (API) is more flexible and user-friendly than other, more rigidly structured market offers. Blockpools expertise leverages decades of tech, marketing and music industry experience.
Founded over three decades ago, OpSec has established itself as a market leader working with thousands of the worlds leading brands, government agencies and security printers to provide comprehensive security solutions to combat growing counterfeiting business challenges.
Were in an age where counterfeiting exists in the everyday lives of consumers, said Ben Stump, CTO of OpSec Security. Adding blockchain technologies to our track/trace and consumer engagement platforms will provide an enhanced layer of security and confidence for both brands and consumers alike.
More on Amzeal News
- New Digital Manufacturing Facility for On-Demand Delivery of Production Quality Parts Opened at PADT
- INDE's Augmented Reality Technology Featured at Adidas Tango League Events Worldwide
- AGR Marketing Solutions Introduces INTELLI-LINK®
- SpiceRoads Cycling Rolls out E-bikes in Vietnam and Sri Lanka
- Authoreon announces the First Blockchain-based Dealer Authorization and Product Fingerprint
- FatPipe Networks Aligns with Massive Networks to Offer Secure and Fully Managed SD-WAN Services to Global Enterprises Across the Nation
- CEO Coaching International Hires Top University Graduate and Viral, Rapping Commencement Speaker
OpSec will leverage its industry-leading product lifecycle platform, OpSec InSight, to integrate with Blockpools chain-of-custody solutions. The result will empower brands to increase reporting precision and create new, unique consumer engagement opportunities utilizing advanced security tags and labels.
Kevin Bacon, Blockpool CEO, said Blockchain technologies can be leveraged to provide greater supply chain visibility and combat the distribution of counterfeit products, especially over the internet. Brands want to ensure that their products are protected and reward their customers for loyalty.
Distributed Ledger Technology, and in particular blockchain, is already promising to heavily disrupt the way supply chains are controlled and vetted, continued Ken Foster, Blockpool CTO. By partnering with OpSec, we can provide a perfect synergy of online and offline technologies.
Blockpool, based in the UK, builds B2B blockchain solutions with a speciality in Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) software solutions. Creative use of the blockchain aimed at non-technical users has been a cornerstone of their development thus far.
The company is rooted in blockchain having launched Audiocoin (ADC) back in 2009. They had a successful funding round in 2016 and operate across multiple verticals.
More on Amzeal News
- Consumers now have a low cost shipping option to over 40 countries in Europe
- Singapore Memories - 20 Scents of Singapore as Room Fragrance "Atas", "Glamour of ION", "For my Tai Tai", "Red Dot" and more
- Australian startup VibeWire rebrands as Tixel, expands to United States
- Maxeler joins Amazon Web Services (AWS) at the International Supercomputing Conference, Frankfurt, 24-28 June 2018!
- Which Country Imports the Most Vacuum Cleaners in the World?
- Mythical Creatures Are the Hot, New Trend in Tabletop Games
- State's Health Information Exchange Appoints New Executive Director
In 2017, Blockpool partnered with the One Little Indian label to deliver blockchain based payment processing and creative rewards for Bjorks latest album Utopia. More recently, Blockpool announced a partnership with a worldwide network of music studios and equipment retailers, Miloco Studios, creating a new paradigm for the music eco-system. For more information, please visit www.blockpool.io
About OpSec Security
OpSec Security is the market leader in fighting counterfeits for brands, transaction cards and government documents and currency. OpSec delivers a comprehensive suite of end-to-end solutions, including advanced physical security technologies, supply chain track and trace services, and online and e-commerce monitoring and analysis for thousands of companies across industry sectors and 50 governments worldwide. OpSec is a wholly-owned division of OpSec Security Group Limited and operates manufacturing and software development facilities and laboratories in the USA, the UK, and Germany and has sales operations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
Latest on Amzeal News
- R&D Tax Solutions co-founder appears in Finance Monthly
- 64% Are Too Embarrassed To Exercise
- Melbourne Comprehensive Eye Surgeons Announce New Website Launch
- GoPro's Viral Plotagraphs Revealed by Troy Christopher Plota
- Top New York Corporate Illusionist Launches New Branding & Marketing Service
- MBS ATA Appoints New Senior Accounting Advisor and Quality Assurance Advisor
- Taurus0x Launches As A Distributed, Open-standard Protocol Powering Smart Derivatives
- Five Star Professional Awards the 2018 Five Star Mortgage Professional Award to Kelly Kirchner, Reliable Home Lenders
- Christensen & Nielsen Trading Co. Introducing New Nursing Cover Under the Elisabeth Nielsen® Brand
- Blair Technology Solutions Launches New Cloud Solutions
- Cultural Vistas Wins GoAbroad.com Innovation Award for Online Therapy Offerings
- Ujamaa Place Is Proud To Join Dr. Artika Tyner On A Journey To Ghana
- Applica Helps Quarter Million Households Save Energy and Improve Home Safety
- Happy Goat Yoga - Fire Took Their Home Fundraiser at the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas
- ACEINNA Emerges as $50 Million Sensor Technology Spin Out
- DOT physicals can result in certificates valid for up to 24 months
- Create the perfect smile with RLJ Dental
- Plate cylinders provide the basis for high-quality flexo printing
- Martello Expands its Hospitality Presence with Network Performance Portfolio
- New Bayco Work Light Brings Power, Brawn & Versatility to Workspaces