Popular on Amzeal News
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans offering $1,000 guarantee that it can beat other lenders' pricing
- A New Image Format That Puts The Standalone Jpeg To Shame
- 2019 National Black Distance Running Hall of Fame Honorees Announced
- Heads of National Mediation Board and National Labor Relations Board to Speak at ALI CLE Conference on Labor-Management Relations
- Drama Kids International Named a Top Franchise for Women and Top Low Investment Franchise Opportunity by Franchise Business Review
- SEM Link launches 2018 "Back to STEM" Fundraising Campaign
- SOFTRAX announces the Next Level of ASC 606 and IFRS 15 Automation with Revenue Manager 5.1
- King Edward Apartments Opening August 1
- Jordan Flowers of Guild Mortgage Wins 2017 Five Star Mortgage Professional Award
- RS Digital Now Looking to Take on Local SEO Clients
Opposed to Wi-Fi that uses the RF radio frequency spectrum, Li-Fi runs off the light spectrum which is up to 10,000 times larger. The next generation of wireless technology is faster, more secure, greener and more cost-effective to deploy than Wi-Fi.
It will give retailers the ability to send promotions to consumers handsets, displaying daily specials and offers within a shopping complex or high street environment whilst also becoming an accurate consumer positioning tool without contributing further RF interference and limiting cybersecurity issues.
LIFIC is taking on a new role in the digital retail omni-system from real-time shop browsing through to the point of purchase with a LiFi secure payment gateway and well beyond with data collection on purchases that could then be tied into a consumer rewards program.
More on Amzeal News
- Woman Boarding MTA Bus B41 Dragged Down the Street
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Evolve IP® Named For Sixth Time to the Inc. 500 | 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Public Safety Teams Endorse Candidate Katrina Foley for Mayor 2018
- Def Leppard Frontman, Joe Elliott Debuts SAVE THE WORLD "BLEED" Sat August 18th at 6PM On Planet Rock
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- LinenMe launches new colors in Autumn / Winter 2019 Bed and Bath collections
Opportunities to facilitate LIFI LANs in the public Li-Fi space throughout major and independent shopping centres, airports, car parks and high streets throughout the world will see LIFIC providing the infrastructure for future shopping experiences.
The experience will allow for LIFICs products and services to be used from their infancy and into a powerful tool for brands and retailers right through to the point of purchase said Gary Mackenzie group CEO.
In the near future, LIFICs retail wireless infrastructure will leverage both corporate brands and public spaces, enhance tourism, cultural arts, museums and historic locations that will also use LIFICs infrastructure to enhance the visitor experience through smarter and safer engagement. Once deployed, strategic LIFIC infrastructure will level up customer engagement by delivering interactive digital content that enhances the consumer experience and connection to the customer. This allows for very targeted and localised campaigns and a customised user experience on a faster and more secure network.
+61 3 98637788
1 Queens Road Melbourne, Australia, 3004
Latest on Amzeal News
- Princess Titus Submission Wins Earth, Wind and Fire Summer Pre-Concert Party At Breaking Bread Café
- Jefferson Capital Brothers Guest Speakers at Blockchain Summit 2018
- Hughes Shelton Realtors was Named to the 2018 REAL Trends America's Best Real Estate Professionals Sponsored by Adwerx in Tampa
- Done Right Merchandising named to Inc. Magazine's List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Need and Importance of Cloud Infrastructure Management Services
- Focused on employee well-being
- DMS Releases Quarterly Report on Higher Education Demand Generation
- Three Bisnar Chase Trial Attorneys Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America 2019
- Inc 2018 Fastest Growing Companies List Names Digital Media Startup Launch Potato a Top 1000 Company
- Threshold/Carve Named among the Nation's Top Companies with No. 1158 Ranking on the 2018 Inc. 5000
- Is Your Music Ready for Mastering?
- Earthquake® VERSA™ Combination Tiller Cultivator Earns a 5-Star Review
- Eye Connect 4, 2018 by PSIM Community on Integrated Security Solutions well attended
- Congratulations to our Clients Awarded Places on the Inc. 500/5000 lists
- Bauen Health Brings Superior Analytics to Houston Healthcare
- Hydra Management using Auth0 to authenticate users of Hydra Cloud
- Chain.io welcomes Kurt Corman and Mike Young
- How to build social media presence for a product/service-based company
- Sharp South Africa launches its Business Solutions Website
- SNR Productions, Inc. Announces the Soft Launch of Mega.Fans