Popular on Amzeal
- Casey Equipment Now Represents Yanmar Tractors and UTV's in Illinois
- New Fun Party Game TWISTED SENIORS™ Invented For Older Folks, Great Gag Gift Too!
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on behalf of Parents of Troy Dailey against Methadone Clinic and Drivers For Fatal Collision
- Betsy's Best Gourmet Nut and Seed Butters Hit the Shelves at Sprouts Farmers Market
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- World Blockchain Roadshow By Idacb Is Back To Singapore
- Ny startup introducerades på svenska marknaden: personlig stylist ska hjälpa klä dig inom 24 timmar
- Cheapest Server Hosting Can Boost Your Website - Onlive Server
- Online Personal Styling Services To Launch in the UK
- Synced Released 2018 Fortune Global 500 Public Company Artificial Intelligence Adaptivity Report
Opposed to Wi-Fi that uses the RF radio frequency spectrum, Li-Fi runs off the light spectrum which is up to 10,000 times larger. The next generation of wireless technology is faster, more secure, greener and more cost-effective to deploy than Wi-Fi.
It will give retailers the ability to send promotions to consumers handsets, displaying daily specials and offers within a shopping complex or high street environment whilst also becoming an accurate consumer positioning tool without contributing further RF interference and limiting cybersecurity issues.
LIFIC is taking on a new role in the digital retail omni-system from real-time shop browsing through to the point of purchase with a LiFi secure payment gateway and well beyond with data collection on purchases that could then be tied into a consumer rewards program.
More on Amzeal News
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client YayPay on $8.4M Funding Round
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded two contracts with a total value of $1.3M
- Aviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology Announces a Multi-Million Dollar Expansion at Fort Pierce, FL Campus
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 5G Broadband Access Networking
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mission-Critical Precision Thin Film Chip Resistors
- What is the Difference Between Data Logger vs DAQ?
Opportunities to facilitate LIFI LANs in the public Li-Fi space throughout major and independent shopping centres, airports, car parks and high streets throughout the world will see LIFIC providing the infrastructure for future shopping experiences.
The experience will allow for LIFICs products and services to be used from their infancy and into a powerful tool for brands and retailers right through to the point of purchase said Gary Mackenzie group CEO.
In the near future, LIFICs retail wireless infrastructure will leverage both corporate brands and public spaces, enhance tourism, cultural arts, museums and historic locations that will also use LIFICs infrastructure to enhance the visitor experience through smarter and safer engagement. Once deployed, strategic LIFIC infrastructure will level up customer engagement by delivering interactive digital content that enhances the consumer experience and connection to the customer. This allows for very targeted and localised campaigns and a customised user experience on a faster and more secure network.
+61 3 98637788
1 Queens Road Melbourne, Australia, 3004
Latest on Amzeal News
- Appsecco, the application security company, brings sold-out training session to Black Hat Asia 2019
- Allied Wallet's Andy Khawaja is TMT's CEO of the Year
- New Company Releases Device Enabling Small Businesses to Advertise on TV
- Haven Realty Capital Sells The Grove, a 256-Unit Apartment Community in Las Vegas
- New piezoresistive accelerometer for drop shock testing
- CRG emPerform Wins Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award
- New LUMI Portable Bar brightens up special events
- Fornetix Announces Technology Partnership with Ruckus Networks
- Eight Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries
- Verifying Temperatures on an Appliance Testing Wall
- PINC Receives a 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- HARTING Offers Innovative Solutions For Miniaturization Trends
- HARTING MICA Network: Successful Implementation Of Industry 4.0 Applications Through Partnerships
- Generix announces the release of CONNX 13.8
- Neogrid Receives Sixth Consecutive Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- RadixBay Selected as Finalist for 2018 NC Tech Awards
- Tech Blurbs: Microsoft Bugs, Cyber Crooks Gaining Ground, Routers Becoming Major Targets + more
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
- Everest Group Recognizes Mphasis as a Major Contender and Star Performer in PEAK Matrix™ Report
- Tanjo Selected As "Cool Vendor" By Gartner