Popular on Amzeal
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- Chefsnätverket Close Lecturers Win Talarforum Speaker of The Year Award 2018
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- Acumentrics Expands CHS Contract-Approved Part Numbers
- DMS Auto Insights Announces Top Car Makes And Models On The Road In The U.S. In 2018
- Puerto Vallarta Can Help Beat the Winter Blues And Step Up the Active Vacation
- Introducing Vein Treatment Centers
- Ecteon Recognized in Gartner's "Market Guide for Contract Life Cycle Management"
- Meg Williams signed to Nola Blue Records
- New Indie Streaming and Radio Aggregator Social Platform to Launch at 2019 SXSW
Opposed to Wi-Fi that uses the RF radio frequency spectrum, Li-Fi runs off the light spectrum which is up to 10,000 times larger. The next generation of wireless technology is faster, more secure, greener and more cost-effective to deploy than Wi-Fi.
It will give retailers the ability to send promotions to consumers handsets, displaying daily specials and offers within a shopping complex or high street environment whilst also becoming an accurate consumer positioning tool without contributing further RF interference and limiting cybersecurity issues.
LIFIC is taking on a new role in the digital retail omni-system from real-time shop browsing through to the point of purchase with a LiFi secure payment gateway and well beyond with data collection on purchases that could then be tied into a consumer rewards program.
More on Amzeal News
- The First Annual "Loop Q PRIZE" University Competition Launched
- Elite Phone Buyers Launches New Website for Austin, Tx Residents to Sell Their Phone the Same Day
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- CodeMint Announces 2019 Updates for Final Year Project Research Topics in Education Just in time For Undergraduates
Opportunities to facilitate LIFI LANs in the public Li-Fi space throughout major and independent shopping centres, airports, car parks and high streets throughout the world will see LIFIC providing the infrastructure for future shopping experiences.
The experience will allow for LIFICs products and services to be used from their infancy and into a powerful tool for brands and retailers right through to the point of purchase said Gary Mackenzie group CEO.
In the near future, LIFICs retail wireless infrastructure will leverage both corporate brands and public spaces, enhance tourism, cultural arts, museums and historic locations that will also use LIFICs infrastructure to enhance the visitor experience through smarter and safer engagement. Once deployed, strategic LIFIC infrastructure will level up customer engagement by delivering interactive digital content that enhances the consumer experience and connection to the customer. This allows for very targeted and localised campaigns and a customised user experience on a faster and more secure network.
+61 3 98637788
1 Queens Road Melbourne, Australia, 3004
Latest on Amzeal News
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- Cloud Swarm: Alibaba Doubles Down, AWS Slashes Prices, Nvidia's Releases "GPU Blades" + more
- Enquizit, Inc. Welcomes Former Amazon Executive as Its New CEO
- Pop/R&B Vocalist Heather Fay Unleashes Her Power and Releases New Single, "The One," Through Major Label
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Heilind Electronics appoints William Neo as Sales Director of Asia Pacific
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- Complacency in supply chain cyber security – a hidden threat to SMEs
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- BEC Technologies Announces Distribution Agreement with Ingram Micro
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
- Inzata Analytics Launches New Website
- Why Menfi, Italy, should be your next favorite wine destination
- Spivey Hall Announces 29th Season
- Finding An Auto Repair Shop Is Easy But Finding The Best Auto Repair Shop Is Another Story
- SME announce a New Compliance Healthcheck Report for Multi-Cloud files to help with data compliance