Popular on Amzeal News
- Book 50 Ways to Get Your Way by Juliet Huck Promotes the Art of Persuading Others Using the Simple Power of Commonsense Values
- Productiv Expands Operations into Kansas City
- ESET Security Days arrive in Dubai
- What a CIO Needs to Know About Cloud Security
- Deciphering iPaaS: Bailing Out Monolithic and Legacy Systems Through Cloud Integration
- Sprint Corporation & VANTIQ Announced Keynote Sponsors at Upcoming IoT6 Exchange Smart Cities Summit
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- tebcan.com announces new USD2 million fund for expansion
- Avène Thermal Spring Water Proceeds Support National Breast Cancer Foundation During Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Fan Platform "FIX" bridges the gap between Artists' and Fans
Opposed to Wi-Fi that uses the RF radio frequency spectrum, Li-Fi runs off the light spectrum which is up to 10,000 times larger. The next generation of wireless technology is faster, more secure, greener and more cost-effective to deploy than Wi-Fi.
It will give retailers the ability to send promotions to consumers handsets, displaying daily specials and offers within a shopping complex or high street environment whilst also becoming an accurate consumer positioning tool without contributing further RF interference and limiting cybersecurity issues.
LIFIC is taking on a new role in the digital retail omni-system from real-time shop browsing through to the point of purchase with a LiFi secure payment gateway and well beyond with data collection on purchases that could then be tied into a consumer rewards program.
More on Amzeal News
- Customized Network Cabling Solutions in Waterloo, ON to suit your Business Needs!
- mobileLIVE recognized as Growth 500 Employer of the Year
- Head Banging Iron Maiden Tribute Makes Noise for Little-Known Brain Disorder
- Disabled as Children, Runners with Dystonia Compete at TCS NYC Marathon
- CxO NExUS announces partnership with Open Spectrum
- Let's Dress Up Announces New Partnership
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates Founders Day
Opportunities to facilitate LIFI LANs in the public Li-Fi space throughout major and independent shopping centres, airports, car parks and high streets throughout the world will see LIFIC providing the infrastructure for future shopping experiences.
The experience will allow for LIFICs products and services to be used from their infancy and into a powerful tool for brands and retailers right through to the point of purchase said Gary Mackenzie group CEO.
In the near future, LIFICs retail wireless infrastructure will leverage both corporate brands and public spaces, enhance tourism, cultural arts, museums and historic locations that will also use LIFICs infrastructure to enhance the visitor experience through smarter and safer engagement. Once deployed, strategic LIFIC infrastructure will level up customer engagement by delivering interactive digital content that enhances the consumer experience and connection to the customer. This allows for very targeted and localised campaigns and a customised user experience on a faster and more secure network.
+61 3 98637788
1 Queens Road Melbourne, Australia, 3004
Latest on Amzeal News
- PEM Inc. Executes Memorandum of Understanding to Explore Commercial Manufacturing of the iRIS-III Portable 14CO2 Measurement Technology
- Join Rheinmetall, Raytheon and the US Army as they come together in 4 weeks' time at Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2018
- NewAge SMB, a Preferred and Trusted Partner for Businesses Seeking App Development Services
- Circadence® Hires New Chief Technology Officer, Bradley Hayes to Pioneer Cybersecurity Innovation
- Earthquake Features Mini-Cultivators at GIE+EXPO
- Maycrest Capital's CEO Featured in Advisor Perspectives
- Antibody-based Contraceptive Research Center Awarded to Boston University Led Consortium
- DESIGNATHON invites Chicago design community to engage in an all-day hackathon-style event for a good cause
- Larry Dunn's Anthology of Earth, Wind & Fire with Luenell, Ronnie Laws, and Ray Parker Jr
- 2 Major Victories For Cancer Patients Nationwide As Bills Promoting Equal Access To Cancer Trials Become Law
- 7 Latvian IT achievements from the last 100 years
- Tremend Software Consulting undertakes the development of the bike sharing app Ape Rider by Pegas
- Assay.Works and 2bind Partner to Expand Lead Discovery Services
- Dawson Moving & Storage Appoint Chris Brimble
- PALO IT Australia Emerged Victorious in GovHack 2018 State and Territory Awards
- Global Analytics As a Service Market Research and Analysis 2015-2022
- Europe Blockchain Technology Market Industry Insights-6Wresearch
- University of Sydney First to Install a 6th Generation MiniFlex XRD in Australia
- STW Sees Record Growth in Sales of Off Highway Sensors
- Blink Identity's High Throughput Identity Solution Showcased at DHS Biometric Technology Rally