Popular on Amzeal
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 252
- Skroller, the backrest for e-scooters is in Town!
- Introduction of Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. (FTM)
- How to survive summer's hair and skin challenges and have pale skin
- Bidell by Phinge to Compete with Amazon and eBay Using an Instant Real-Time Rewards-Based Platform for Buying and Selling of Goods and Services!
- Bide to Compete with Uber and Lyft Using a Real-Time Rideshare Platform Where Multiple Bide Partner Drivers Bid for Your Transportation Needs!
- Several aspects need to be taken notice when buying the second-hand tire mobile crushing station
- IBC 2019: Tempow CEO Vincent Nallatamby Describes How Building a Better Set- Top Box with Bluetooth Creates New Opportunities for NSPs
- Eugen Spivak announces the release of "PMO Governance" book to help companies better deliver corporate strategy and maximize business benefits
- Feedonomics Expands Presence in Latin America
There are a tremendous amount of patients suffering with debilitating headache and facial pain disorders. Unfortunately, there are very few headache specialists available to help them. This makes access to appropriate care for proper diagnosis and treatment very difficult, and many times impossible. This results in prolonged suffering without clear answers or direction, and a poor quality of life affecting personal, family, social, and work life. The purpose of Virtual Headache Specialist™ is to help alleviate the lack of access to a headache specialist, as well as provide information and guidance to you and your physician in the possible diagnoses, education, and common treatments of your possible headache or facial pain disorder.
More on Amzeal News
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- Telemedicine in Spanish will initially enter the The United States via the state of Michigan
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Centrifugal separator for food applications
- Processing chocolate with automatic self-cleaning strainer
Virtual Headache Specialist™ is a diagnostic tool that begins with interactive graphics to focus on where your pain is located. This is followed by a series of detailed and specific questions, based on the location and pattern of your pain. These questions simulate the questions and interview techniques done in the office with a headache specialist as they attempt to narrow in on the most likely headache or facial pain diagnostic possibilities, provided to you in a ranked order. Virtual Headache Specialist™ evaluates for all primary headache and facial pain disorders (due to the headache or facial pain condition itself and not from another cause), and some secondary headache and facial pain disorders (due to another underlying condition of which headache or facial pain is a symptom).
Virtual Headache Specialist™ aims to help patients who do not have access to a headache specialist gain some expertise and insight into possible diagnoses, treatments, and other education regarding their possible types of headache or facial pain. The Internet can be a scary and frustrating place without clear direction of what you are searching for, and self-diagnosis almost always equates to misdiagnosis and unnecessary worry and anxiety. This tool will hopefully help decrease the ongoing burden of improperly treated headache and facial pain disorders resulting from a lack of headache specialist access and expertise. Virtual Headache Specialist™ attempts to provide expertise and direction for headache and facial pain disorders from the comfort of home without having to travel many miles out of state or country and spend excessive amounts of money to see a headache expert. The information obtained can be printed out for your personal education, and can be taken to your doctor to help guide him/her to more accurate diagnoses and more effective treatment decisions.
More on Amzeal News
- BOMANI Cold Buzz™ Announces Partnership with Integrity Wellness Brands
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- INF announces new Technology Ventures Group
- Venture Atlanta Selects Tomahawk Robotics as a Top Technology Company
- Raffles Design International Launches Design Portfolio Building Program To Help Design Students
Latest on Amzeal News
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- Onlive Server Launched Fully Managed Tokyo Based Japan Server Hosting
- Former Samsung President and CEO Philip Sullivan Joins CEO Coaching International
- The New York Stock Exchange edition of the Digital Innovators show features Starcave Global's revolutionary Color Code Security System
- Trump Loving Life Coach's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Steeves and Associates Invited to Attend Microsoft Identity-Driven Security Airlift Event
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Odd-On Industries Brings Much Needed Fun to the Smart Speaker Market
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- How AR/VR Technology is Revolutionizing Employee Safety Training
- Paul Romer, Nobel Prize Recipient for Economic Sciences, joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- New World Record Efficiency with Flexible CIGS Solar Cell
- careMESH Receives 2015 Edition ONC Health IT Certification
- OptiFunder closes on capital raise and expands its Executive Team
- Habitu8 Named Official Video Partner for National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- The Premier Lacrosse League Brings AI Chatbots to Fans with 'Slash' from EventBots
- dealcloser Breaks Ground in Participation with Reynen Court's Solutions Store