Popular on Amzeal
- NACCE Launched Partnership with Uplift Now
- Advanced Printer Market to Register Exponential Growth During COVID-19
- American BioDefense Institute Commends Congressman Gosar For BioSecurity Amendment
- Black Female Talk Show Host Launches Community of Professionals To Help Bring Multiracial Business Owners & Entrepreneurs Together
- Test Chamber: Why you need the Benchtop Temperature And Humidity Environmental Test Chamber?
- News: Prestarrs Set To Unveil Its New Line Of Dresses For The Modern Working Women
- Onlive Server Launched France VPS Server Hosting with More Advanced Cloud VPS Controls
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 4 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q2 2020
- The 100 Best Places To Buy A Vacation Rental in 2020. Report Download Now Available
- Sage IT and ACCELQ Partner to Provide Industry-Leading Automated Testing Solutions
The Lunch and Learn is sponsored by NRS, City Harvest - NYC's premier food rescue organization, United Bodegas of America (UBA), and the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYC/EDC).
WHO: NYC bodega owners and other independent grocery and convenience retailers
WHAT: Lunch & Learn: How to Boost Your Business and Expand Your Fresh Foods to Go
WHERE: Fairway Market's Facility, 400 Walnut Avenue, Bronx, NY 10454
WHEN: Thursday, February 20, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
More on Amzeal News
- NorthBay Solutions Earns 2020 AWS Public Sector Partner Award for Best EDU Solution
- AUA Announces Agreement with Texas's Schreiner University
- CMS issues the First Ever Guidance on Remote Patient Monitoring for proposed 2021 Physician Fee Schedule
- 5 Ways How Traditional Thai Massage can Transform Lives
- Peptide Therapeutics: Contract API Manufacturing-Current Market Landscape
SPONSORS: National Retail Solutions, City Harvest, UBA and NYC/EDC
HOW: Reserve your place at the Lunch & Learn by contacting Roque Azcona of NRS (973/438-5048) or Elizabeth Vispo of City Harvest (347/203-7498)
"Bodegas and other neighborhood grocers feed millions of New Yorkers every day and are a crucial part of New York City's food supply chain," said Elie Y. Katz, President of NRS. "We are delighted to participate in this event and help these store owners provide New Yorkers with fresher, locally grown and nutritious foods."
NRS operates a leading POS network for independent retailers in the US. Over 8,000 retailers use its POS platform to process transactions, track sales and inventory, bring in new customers and manage their businesses more efficiently and easily.
In conjunction with the Lunch & Learn, NRS will demonstrate its POS terminals and offer them at subsidized low rates to bodega, grocery and convenience store owners in the five boroughs.
More on Amzeal News
- Smokescreen eyes a larger share of the global cybersecurity pie; appoints Preekshit Gupta as Head of Sales – India, MEA, and, APAC
- Evolve IP® Named For Eighth Time to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Global Autoinjectors Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR 10% by 2030
- An Overview of Peptide Therapeutics and its Contract Manufacturing Market
- Several stakeholders have engaged the services of CMOs to cater to the complexities relat
"Bodegas and other independent retailers are hungry for tools to help them compete against large retail chains and big box stores," Katz added. "Our POS platform helps bodegas and convenience stores to boost sales and gain new customers. Plus, our mobile app makes it easy for store owners to manage their operations, whether they are in the store, at home or on the road."
About National Retail Solutions (NRS):
NRS operates a point-of-sale (POS) terminal-based platform plus NRS PAY credit card processing for independent retailers and bodega owners nationwide. The platform provides a robust portfolio of tools to help these retailers compete more effectively, including inventory tracking, store statistics, user management, one-touch Boss Revolution® pinless recharge, and integration with the BR Club customer loyalty program. Consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers are able to leverage the NRS platform to provision promotions, coupons and special offers to independent retailers and their predominantly urban customer bases nationwide. NRS is a subsidiary of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT).
Director of Marketing / National Retail Solutions (NRS)
Latest on Amzeal News
- CU Xpress Lease Expands into Northern California
- Next Generation Contact Lenses and Visual Prostheses Market 2030
- Large Volume Wearable Injectors: Current and Future Market Opportunities Across Key Market Segments
- Get the best emergency Austin Locksmith services from White Knight Locksmiths
- Grab 'em by the Microphone! Independent Feature Film To the New Girl Releases on VOD
- Close to 200 Marketed and Pipeline drugs have the potential to be formulated for delivery
- Medical Device CRO Market is Expected to Reach 15.7 billion by 2030
- Crossover Publications announces 9/11/2020 release date for Make America Saved Again
- Berlinlasers High Precision 100mW 532nm Green Laser Diode Module
- Sustainable Student-Run Company's Diverse Work Environment Embodies American-Made Spirit
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
- Punnet Packaging Market 2020 Opportunities, Covid-19 Impact Analysis 2020
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Worth USD 126 billion by 2030 | Roots Analysis
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- Get the best Asian massage Vancouver by the best massage therapists
- Status of Patents that have been Filed / Granted in the Large Volume Wearable Injectors Domain
- Cortes Painting- Beautify your residential and Commercial Arenas
- Ensure Humane Removal of Wildlife by Hiring the Wildlife Control Services of Go Pro