Popular on Amzeal
- The Most Awaited Self-Education Training Program has Launched 1413
- The Litigation Lawyers At Chand Snider LLP Add Windsor to their Territory
- TRECIG CIO & Cybersecurity Expert, Jim West, to speak at Texas Technology Summit
- Cheap airport parking Frankfurt
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- PINC appoints Mike Medcalfe as Vice President of Customer Success
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- Taking Control versus Asking Permission - "Skills to Back Yourself"
- Andrew Jones first-ever Collections Curated by Designers of Distinction auction will be held Feb 23
- Customer Data Platforms to Play Key Role in Effective Engagement
The Lunch and Learn is sponsored by NRS, City Harvest - NYC's premier food rescue organization, United Bodegas of America (UBA), and the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYC/EDC).
WHO: NYC bodega owners and other independent grocery and convenience retailers
WHAT: Lunch & Learn: How to Boost Your Business and Expand Your Fresh Foods to Go
WHERE: Fairway Market's Facility, 400 Walnut Avenue, Bronx, NY 10454
WHEN: Thursday, February 20, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
More on Amzeal News
- Discovery Map's Sam and Ann Douglass celebrate 25 years of Making Maps, Friends and Memories
- IAOP Releases the 2020 Global Outsourcing 100
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcomed Back Wide Evolution Systems as a Trustee Member
- Zezgo Rent A Car today announce the imminent opening of two branches in Jordan as the rollout of the new premium brand
- Online Digital Marketing Course in Hyderabad
SPONSORS: National Retail Solutions, City Harvest, UBA and NYC/EDC
HOW: Reserve your place at the Lunch & Learn by contacting Roque Azcona of NRS (973/438-5048) or Elizabeth Vispo of City Harvest (347/203-7498)
"Bodegas and other neighborhood grocers feed millions of New Yorkers every day and are a crucial part of New York City's food supply chain," said Elie Y. Katz, President of NRS. "We are delighted to participate in this event and help these store owners provide New Yorkers with fresher, locally grown and nutritious foods."
NRS operates a leading POS network for independent retailers in the US. Over 8,000 retailers use its POS platform to process transactions, track sales and inventory, bring in new customers and manage their businesses more efficiently and easily.
In conjunction with the Lunch & Learn, NRS will demonstrate its POS terminals and offer them at subsidized low rates to bodega, grocery and convenience store owners in the five boroughs.
More on Amzeal News
- Captavo Consulting becomes Consulting Partner to Hitachi Vantara
- Amigo Events Announce Traditional Goan Carnival Event in London
- Tullish & Clancy Real Estate Rebrands
- ChainUP Technology Backs Small and Medium Exchanges to Break Through
- Nye & Company's Wednesday, Feb. 26th auction will feature items from the estate of Judith Applegate
"Bodegas and other independent retailers are hungry for tools to help them compete against large retail chains and big box stores," Katz added. "Our POS platform helps bodegas and convenience stores to boost sales and gain new customers. Plus, our mobile app makes it easy for store owners to manage their operations, whether they are in the store, at home or on the road."
About National Retail Solutions (NRS):
NRS operates a point-of-sale (POS) terminal-based platform plus NRS PAY credit card processing for independent retailers and bodega owners nationwide. The platform provides a robust portfolio of tools to help these retailers compete more effectively, including inventory tracking, store statistics, user management, one-touch Boss Revolution® pinless recharge, and integration with the BR Club customer loyalty program. Consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers are able to leverage the NRS platform to provision promotions, coupons and special offers to independent retailers and their predominantly urban customer bases nationwide. NRS is a subsidiary of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT).
Director of Marketing / National Retail Solutions (NRS)
Latest on Amzeal News
- North American Companies Ordered More Robots in 2019
- Airlite Plastics Co. Announces the Unification of its Arctic Fox Brand Into KODIAKOOLER®
- United States of Freight Launches New Company Website For Heavy Haul Logistics Services
- Rising Hip Hop Artist Cudlino Announces Debut Album W.I.T.S
- Alliance Technologies LLC Promotes Jonathan Eggers to Vice President of Operations
- JACS Solutions Launches the New TD191 4G LTE Global USB Dongle
- Tech Electronics Announces Strategic Partnership with Edgeworth Security
- W+R Studios Partners with Xplode
- SAE J1939 - GPS Module With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
- INC Advisors offers Real Time Succession & Valuation Platform
- Symplast to Showcase Top Ranked Mobile EHR at Inaugural MIAMI COSMETIC SURGERY Meeting
- Ring Founder, Jamie Siminoff to Deliver Keynote at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- STG Logistics Welcomes Four New Vice Presidents to Sales Team
- OneGlobe LLC Moves Headquarters to Reston, VA
- Tejjy Inc. Expanding BIM Resource Sharing & Staffing for AEC Professionals
- Two Dogs Generate Over $100,000 For Critical Surgical Care For Children
- AESA Awards STEM Scholarship to PhD Candidate Careen Khachatoorian
- Turtle Network joins the BPSAA Alliance
- Ether-1 Joins The BPSAA: Blockchain Privacy, Security & Adoption Alliance