Popular on Amzeal
- The Most Awaited Self-Education Training Program has Launched 2691
- Customer Data Platforms to Play Key Role in Effective Engagement
- New District Office of the US SBA Champion Coming To Far Rockaway For One Day Conference April 18
- Black Dog Venture Partners, Make It Studio and Infamy Fantasy Esports form Partnership to bring fantasy to gamers worldwide
- TRU Staffing Partners 2020 Cybersecurity, e-Discovery, and Privacy Scholarship Program Now Accepting Applications
- Fennemore Craig Doubles Down on Business
- BootUp Teams with Amazon Future Engineer to Bring Computer Science to More Than 1,000 Elementary Schools
- MindEasy Launched Free 7 Day Personalized Meditation Course
- 19" 3U Dual 7" HDMI TFT/LCD Capacitive Touch Rackmount Monitor System
- ALROSA to hold four auctions for rough diamonds in New York
"This investment will enable us to execute on our plan to establish the company as a leader in the market, while continuing to develop Moodify scents," said Yigal Sharon, co-founder and CEO of Moodify. "The vote of confidence by Toyota AI Ventures, a leading investor in the mobility space, and Next Gear Ventures, one of the champions of automotive innovation, further indicates that there is a real need for Moodify's groundbreaking technology. Many industries have started to realize the power and significance of smell, and we are very excited to be a pioneer in this novel field."
Moodify's scent technology harnesses the power of implicit and explicit smells by emitting safe, non-intrusive signals that have an immediate impact on emotional and physiological condition, for example, by masking bad odors, reducing stress, or waking up someone who is drowsy.
Moodify's active scents are based on over 10 years of research on chemo-signals at the top science institute in Israel.
"We are very proud to deepen our partnership with Moodify after working closely together with the founders for the past 6 months through Drive Innovation Hub", said Tal Cohen, General Partner of Next Gear Ventures and Drive TLV. "The company's solutions for safety and well-being generate great interest not only from leading players in the mobility ecosystem but also from several other major industries offering numerous use cases. Although very powerful, using advanced scent technologies to solve-real world problems has very rarely been successfully achieved at scale, but we believe Moodify has great potential do so."
More on Amzeal News
- Cardinal Point Homeland Security Group - First Company Authorized in Pennsylvania to Provide School Security Personnel Training
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Danny Wimmer Presents on Major Investment from The Yucaipa Companies
- New Presentation Switches from ATEN Technology, Inc. Boost Impact of Professional Presentations
- Transit Screen Software, TransitAccess™, Goes Greener with Car Charging Stations
- OTA Insight is building the future of market intelligence
"Our mission at Toyota AI Ventures is to explore new innovations, and so we're excited by the potential of Moodify's functional fragrance technology, for automotive applications and other use-cases" said Jim Adler, founding managing director of Toyota AI Ventures. "Moodify's scent solutions are based on years of scientific research that tap into the powerful impact that smell has on our sense of well-being – whether to calm us, alert us, or enhance the perception of our environment. It's fascinating to experience the Moodify scents firsthand, and we look forward to their products becoming widely available."
Moodify's first product, Moodify White, will be exhibited at the IAA show in Frankfurt this September in the VALEO booth. VALEO, a leader in automotive interior air quality, wants to complete its product portfolio with a solution that removes the negative impact of interior bad odors, and had teamed up with Moodify to develop an innovative product.
Co-founded in 2017 by Yigal Sharon and Dr. Yaniv Mama, Moodify develops unique active scents that enable people to improve their performance, enhance their well being and increase their safety. Based on more than a decade of research at the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel, Moodify's scents affect the olfactory sense in a non-invasive and safe manner. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, Moodify was selected for Capsula, a TAU & the Israeli Government accelerator, and is a part of the Renault-Nissan Innovation Lab (TLV CityZone) and DriveTLV innovation Center for Smart Mobility.
More on Amzeal News
- Turnkey business opportunity hotel in Historic District of Lanesboro
- Bryq Sponsors Hacking HR's "HR Innovation and Future of Work" Global Online Conference
- Importance Of Persuing Best Digital Marketing Course In Rohini
- Europe Digital Transformation Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast
- Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast
About Next Gear Ventures:
Next Gear Ventures is a leading smart mobility focused Israeli VC fund investing in startups at the forefront of smart mobility revolution. Next Gear is leveraging its strategic relationship with Drive TLV with its global mobility partners network to identify, mold and work with Israel's top startups. Next Gear ventures and Drive have became the go to address for top early stage Israeli startups.
About Toyoya AI Ventures:
Toyota AI Ventures is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm that invests in early-stage startups from around the world. Toyota's first standalone VC fund, Toyota AI Ventures focuses on investments in areas like artificial intelligence, data, cloud, mobility, and robotics. For more information, please visit https://www.toyota-ai.ventures.
Moodify Press contact:
Toyota AI Ventures press contact:
Natalie Fonseca Licciardi
Next Gear press contact:
Latest on Amzeal News
- Digital Immunity, Inc. Announced as the recipient of two prestigious awards
- Generis Announce Yamato as their Preferred Partner for Japan
- Macadamian to host AI in Healthcare webinar with Microsoft Canada's National Chief Data Scientist
- Rubens Masterpiece Gets Hanwell Protection
- It is time to get to know your trueself with Gaetano
- Chris Comet & The Tribe 'Reaching New Horizons' - Independent/USA Import
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode with Jakub Krcmar of Veracity Protocol
- USACE Takes Delivery of Five Sequoia LISST-200X Instruments for Sensitive Habitat Working Unit
- BiKi.com Enters Strategic Cooperation with Kava, First DeFi App Built on Cosmos Ecosystem
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope 6000E 8-Channel 500MHz Mixed-Signal Oscilloscopes
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- Tan Delta Launch the New: OQSx-G2 Sensor
- Contify Launches a Brand-New Mobile Experience with the Advanced Features of its Market and Competitive Intelligence Platform
- Zezgo Rent A Car the high-quality rental brand commences service in the Dominican Republic
- avvaneo Transforms Edgewell Personal Care Company's Global Financial Operations for Innovation and Scale
- Symplast CPO Izhak Musli to Present "Maximize Your Sales Process" at the 2020 American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting (ABAM)
- ASAP Systems' Inventory System & Asset Tracking Solutions is Helping to Keep Oklahoma Connected
- Triangle Real Estate Group CEO Makes Top 25 List, Earns Industry Distinction With Real Estate Franchise Brand Leader
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize
- Kobe Bryant Signed and Inscribed Middle School Yearbook is up for Bid in Iconic Auctions Online Sale