Popular on Amzeal
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 186
- Skroller, the backrest for e-scooters is in Town!
- Introduction of Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. (FTM)
- NFPA Publishes 2019 Update to Fluid Power Technology Roadmap
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- How to survive summer's hair and skin challenges and have pale skin
- Bidell by Phinge to Compete with Amazon and eBay Using an Instant Real-Time Rewards-Based Platform for Buying and Selling of Goods and Services!
- Bide to Compete with Uber and Lyft Using a Real-Time Rideshare Platform Where Multiple Bide Partner Drivers Bid for Your Transportation Needs!
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global
- Several aspects need to be taken notice when buying the second-hand tire mobile crushing station
"This investment will enable us to execute on our plan to establish the company as a leader in the market, while continuing to develop Moodify scents," said Yigal Sharon, co-founder and CEO of Moodify. "The vote of confidence by Toyota AI Ventures, a leading investor in the mobility space, and Next Gear Ventures, one of the champions of automotive innovation, further indicates that there is a real need for Moodify's groundbreaking technology. Many industries have started to realize the power and significance of smell, and we are very excited to be a pioneer in this novel field."
Moodify's scent technology harnesses the power of implicit and explicit smells by emitting safe, non-intrusive signals that have an immediate impact on emotional and physiological condition, for example, by masking bad odors, reducing stress, or waking up someone who is drowsy.
Moodify's active scents are based on over 10 years of research on chemo-signals at the top science institute in Israel.
"We are very proud to deepen our partnership with Moodify after working closely together with the founders for the past 6 months through Drive Innovation Hub", said Tal Cohen, General Partner of Next Gear Ventures and Drive TLV. "The company's solutions for safety and well-being generate great interest not only from leading players in the mobility ecosystem but also from several other major industries offering numerous use cases. Although very powerful, using advanced scent technologies to solve-real world problems has very rarely been successfully achieved at scale, but we believe Moodify has great potential do so."
More on Amzeal News
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Steeves and Associates Invited to Attend Microsoft Identity-Driven Security Airlift Event
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Odd-On Industries Brings Much Needed Fun to the Smart Speaker Market
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
"Our mission at Toyota AI Ventures is to explore new innovations, and so we're excited by the potential of Moodify's functional fragrance technology, for automotive applications and other use-cases" said Jim Adler, founding managing director of Toyota AI Ventures. "Moodify's scent solutions are based on years of scientific research that tap into the powerful impact that smell has on our sense of well-being – whether to calm us, alert us, or enhance the perception of our environment. It's fascinating to experience the Moodify scents firsthand, and we look forward to their products becoming widely available."
Moodify's first product, Moodify White, will be exhibited at the IAA show in Frankfurt this September in the VALEO booth. VALEO, a leader in automotive interior air quality, wants to complete its product portfolio with a solution that removes the negative impact of interior bad odors, and had teamed up with Moodify to develop an innovative product.
Co-founded in 2017 by Yigal Sharon and Dr. Yaniv Mama, Moodify develops unique active scents that enable people to improve their performance, enhance their well being and increase their safety. Based on more than a decade of research at the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel, Moodify's scents affect the olfactory sense in a non-invasive and safe manner. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, Moodify was selected for Capsula, a TAU & the Israeli Government accelerator, and is a part of the Renault-Nissan Innovation Lab (TLV CityZone) and DriveTLV innovation Center for Smart Mobility.
More on Amzeal News
- How AR/VR Technology is Revolutionizing Employee Safety Training
- Paul Romer, Nobel Prize Recipient for Economic Sciences, joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- New World Record Efficiency with Flexible CIGS Solar Cell
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- careMESH Receives 2015 Edition ONC Health IT Certification
About Next Gear Ventures:
Next Gear Ventures is a leading smart mobility focused Israeli VC fund investing in startups at the forefront of smart mobility revolution. Next Gear is leveraging its strategic relationship with Drive TLV with its global mobility partners network to identify, mold and work with Israel's top startups. Next Gear ventures and Drive have became the go to address for top early stage Israeli startups.
About Toyoya AI Ventures:
Toyota AI Ventures is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm that invests in early-stage startups from around the world. Toyota's first standalone VC fund, Toyota AI Ventures focuses on investments in areas like artificial intelligence, data, cloud, mobility, and robotics. For more information, please visit https://www.toyota-ai.ventures.
Moodify Press contact:
Toyota AI Ventures press contact:
Natalie Fonseca Licciardi
Next Gear press contact:
Latest on Amzeal News
- Thrivve Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for the World's Most Thoughtful Hydration Tracking Bottle
- ChargeBox launches new national outdoor media concept
- A Crisis of Faith in America Has Led to Bold & Crazy Faith
- M Accelerator and Black Dog Venture Partners form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Foreign Startups entering the US Market
- Renowned RFID Expert Joins ELATEC as Innovation Manager
- Phoenix: The Most Autism-Friendly City In The World
- Moms to Hold Press Conference at Capitol Hill on Constitution Day, Say "No" to Socialism
- The Integration of New Technologies Enhances Underwater Inspection (1 PDH)
- Menke to present at the 2019 NCEO Fall ESOP Forum September 17 -18
- York Solutions Named One of The Top Largest IT Consulting Firms In The Twin Cities
- The Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, in Tokyo's Hip Shibuya Neighborhood, Will Open Three New Restaurants in Late November 2019
- Work It, Mama: Gugu Guru, KIDBOX and Working Mother Launch "Back to Work" Baby Registry
- Sage IT Announces New Chief Customer Officer
- Sage IT Announces New Chief Delivery Officer
- IAOP Announces Its 2020 Awards Season
- Triage Partners Integrates Incoming Quality Inspection (IQC) and Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) Testing in WipIT™ Software System
- Connected Real Estate Magazine Joins the 2019 PropTech Challenge as Silver Sponsor
- Luigi's Original Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Receives Kosher Certification
- Microfluidics delivers controlled synthesis of monodisperse alginate beads
- BiKi.com Makes a Splash at Consensus Singapore: Invest Asia 2019