Popular on Amzeal
- The Most Awaited Self-Education Training Program has Launched 2189
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- PINC appoints Mike Medcalfe as Vice President of Customer Success
- New District Office of the US SBA Champion Coming To Far Rockaway For One Day Conference April 18
- Taking Control versus Asking Permission - "Skills to Back Yourself"
- Customer Data Platforms to Play Key Role in Effective Engagement
- 303 NETWORKS Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Conference
- Market Maker Files 15c211 for CEN Biotech Inc
- SAE J1939 to RS232 & USB Gateway With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
"Well, even after all this time, the recipes are damn good—the meatloaf, mac and cheese and tuna noodle casserole are to die for; best BBQ recipe out there, too. Second, and more importantly, I got tired of looking up the pages in the paperback, placing it down on the counter, repeat…. you get the idea. So, I went for it and it's now available as a Kindle on Amazon," said D'Eramo, a freelance copywriter and marketing and PR consultant.
The initial paperback, co-written with D'Eramo's former roommate, Chef John "Walter" Reed, sold at local bookstores in the Boston area. The new Kindle title will sell strictly online.
"The world, just like John and I, has changed dramatically since we put out the book way back when," said D'Eramo. "We both got married and had children and John has gone on to do some great things with his culinary consulting practice in the greater Chicago area."
More on Amzeal News
- Digital Marketing Firm Introduces Commission-Based Programs For IT Companies
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- KYOCERA's New AH100A Alumina Ceramic Offers Breakthrough Benefits for High-Voltage Insulation Applications
- UrsaLeo Brings Advanced User Interfaces to Industry 4.0 with the UrsaLeo 3D Digital Twin
- Battery Insulation Tester Decreases Risk of Electrical Shorts in Cells
The new Kindle version include updated and editor's notes where things get a little uncomfortable.
"People's sense of humor is not quite the same as 1993 and we needed to edit things a bit for today's reader," said D'Eramo.
Recipes for the Roommate-Impaired teaches readers how to: Create very edible meals on a limited budget with minimal supplies; improvise for those times when your roommie has gone on a binge; impress overnight (ahem) guests with your other talent; and more. Along the way, Recipes for the Roommate-Impaired lampoons the many oddities and consistencies that make the roommate experience so darn interesting. This includes such sections as: What to Make While Watching the Brady Bunch; What You Should Do With Your Chicken; Things That Grow in Your Bathroom That You Can Eat; For Better or (Liver)wurst; and more. It's a regular smorgasbord of entertainment and information packed into the most unlikely of places: a cookbook.
The reboot version of Recipes for the Roommate-Impaired is sold on Amazon at a special introductory price of $2.99.
"We're not going to keep it at that price for long," said D'Eramo. "But for $2.99 you can get the world's best meatloaf recipe, put it on your smartphone or tablet, and never had to dog ear a page."
For more information about Recipes for the Roommate-Impaired, visit https://amzn.to/2jQ2ViN.
Latest on Amzeal News
- Former Guest on Oprah Winfrey Show Leads Nationwide Conference
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- UGE Signs Five New Contracts Across All Three Business Units
- All Tractor Spare Parts | Top Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Giner Lab Goes Freestyle With Lab Flooring Installation
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Miami-Dade County Value Adjustment Board (VAB) Selects Pioneer To Implement Axia™
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- X-MAT® wins nearly $1 million Department of Energy contract for battery research
- New Yorker Electronics Releases New Inductor for High-Reliability Applications
- Saelig Introduces RBD 9103 USB Graphing Picoammeter
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- New Travel App OodyMate Empowers People to Eat Like a Local, with Locals
- Important Tips for You to Join a Digital Marketing Institute
- Chris Comet and The Tribe Releases a Fantastic String of Music Titled 'Here Comes the Sun Again'
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital