Popular on Amzeal
- The Wagner Agency Transforms The Ad Agency Model, Placing Consumers and its Employees First 197
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 183
- Education is Major Driver to Market Adoption of CBD, Cousin of THC from the Cannabis and Hemp Plants 171
- At Last: Luxury Belize Condos at Prices Investors Can't Ignore 155
- Rare Live View of Eagles Incubating Egg in Nest on Rock Cliff in Arizona! 152
- Stevens Transport Purchases $165 Million in New Equipment for 2019 145
- Credit Union Announces New Downriver Location on its 77th Anniversary! 137
- Clique Labs Launches Enterprise Disruptor Bone Card for Enterprise 133
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 125
- Imposter: A Journey To Monogamy Available Now On Amazon.com 123
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
More on Amzeal News
- Hear Directly From Leading Technology Companies on Latest Global Development in Encryption and Cloud Computing
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- Invenio IT Recognized on CRN's 2019 MSP 500 List for Third Straight Year
- Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center Promotes February as Heart Disease Awareness Month
- IDI Consulting Announces Office Expansion in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- IAWP Wellness Coach Certification Approved By UK Health Coaches Association
- Baltimore Police Ignore Likely Cause of Porta Potty Fire Death
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on Amzeal News
- Acute Pain Therapies Welcomes Chronic Pain Management Physician Christina Julian, MD
- Courtney Capone joins expanding Lantek USA Business Development Team
- Network Security Experts Launch New FREE Porn Blocker
- Productiv Doubles Capacity in Richmond to Support Growth
- Paramount Management Group Acquires New Jersey-Based CAI ATMs
- New DC Energy Analyzer Charges Up on Kickstarter
- Allied Wallet CEO Andy Khawaja Seeks to Bridge Borders in New Forbes Article
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Amzeal News
- Allied Wallet Adds More Payment Options for Europe's Largest Market for Luxury Goods
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
- Your Lore: The Custom Website Experience Changing How We Read
- Sakai Achieves LTI Advantage Certification
- MTB Entertainment's "Prince of the Universe" Album by Marcus Christ to be Commercially Distributed on April 16th, 2019!
- Budweiser Budvar Replaces RFID-Powered Forklift Tracking with SEWIO RTLS to Achieve 99% of System Uptime and Cut Down Maintenance Costs
- Advanced Component Testing's Latest ISO 17025 Accreditation Covers Extended AS6171 Methods
- Acumentrics announces the addition of Integral Marketing as Mid Atlantic manufacturer's representative firm
- New Environmental Safety Management program nets Thiel College "Champion of Education" status
- Allied Wallet CEO Andy Khawaja Recognized by the Vatican and Pope Francis
- Streetwise Artificial Intelligence Technology (SAIT) to be used by iTV IP owner Mind Taffy Design
- S@FE STOVE prevents kitchen fires by turning off your gas burner when you can't or forget to
- Excellent Brain has signed a distribution agreement in Germany with TITAN Commerce
- A storm blew this bald eagle's nest down - you won't believe what it looks like now!
- Intelligent Health Association Announces 2019 Award Recipients
- Omnichain Launches First End-to-end, SaaS-based Supply Chain Management Platform Powered by Block
- G&D Media Releases Brand New Hardcover "The Science of Influence" from Bestselling Author Brian Tracy
- BlueSilverShift + Microsoft To Host Free Breakfast Seminar
- VE Studio 2019.1 Commercial Release Now Available
- New Joint cartilage protection and exercise-induced pain claims benefit brand partners – Stratum Nutrition expands research with larger trial