Popular on Amzeal
- Digital Journey: Transformation Woes, DT World 2019 Kicks Off + Emirates NBD's Innovation Voyage 122
- 74% of Women in the Tech Industry Feel Their Employer Isn't Doing Enough to Help Women Succeed 114
- Defining Digital: Facebook Throws Book at Rankwave while Twitter and LinkedIn Collar Bad Actors
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- Tech at the Edge: Low-Code Smart Solutions, VMware's CAM + Endesa Tots Up its Call Center with AI
- Acumentrics, Inc. Receives Grant From The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts For Workforce Training
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
- GirlsCode Members Doing Their Part to Close Gender Gap in Tech
- Onlive Server Shares World's Best Top 10 Dedicated Server and VPS Hosting Provider Companies
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC) Announces Open Registration for its' Inaugural NEMT Industry Conference
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
More on Amzeal News
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019
- Apollo Safety announces Man Down/Lone Worker offering
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on Amzeal News
- Dash Solutions Achieves AWS Healthcare Competency Status
- UrsaLeo Welcomes Tim Joyce as Head of Engineering and Opens UK Office
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Episode
- dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server – A New Approach to Database Development
- Tech at the Edge: CIP-Powered Chatbots, The Market for AI Edge Software + Can We Safeguard IoT?
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Amzeal News
- Faith Leaders Call on Lightfoot Administration and Springfield Leaders to Engage the Community Before Signing Off on a Chicago Casino
- Summer Challenge Chuck Jones Summer of Creativity to reach over 200 thousand people over 10 weeks in Schaumburg
- The new SCANIUS-LINE combines long travel with the accuracy of a piezo drive in a compact design
- Pixact Transmit Camera Images Over Multimode Fiber for Automated Monitoring of Industrial Process
- Cyberdefenses Awarded Contract From Tips Purchasing Cooperative
- Data Driven: IoT Smart Cities + Informatica's Mélange Beguiles Google, AWS, Microsoft (and others)
- Ash Wasilidas, CPA Opens New Accounting Branch for Dentists and Medical Professionals
- ERS electronic Introduces Bernd Krafthoefer as The Americas Sales and Marketing Director
- Veterans Affairs' Light Electronic Action Framework Wins 2019 FedHealthIT Innovation Award
- Agar Scientific launches uranium-free UA-Zero® EM Stain
- DMS Completes Mission To Race Across Florida And Raise $50,000 For Gary Sinise Foundation
- Kenmei Technologies names Ali Wansa as Executive Vice President of Sales
- "Kawasaki Disease" in easy-to-understand terms, explained by Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Offers Authentic Japanese Cultural Experiences
- Computer Resources of America Named to 2019 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs
- SQUAN Completes Transition to Full-Service Network Life-Cycle Services Business
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers