Popular on Amzeal
- Representing diversity Australia's most significant music event of the year 899
- A new model of physical Store at two speeds, the challenge of the future in retail for Eobuwie
- Ferber Dental Group Improves Adult Smiles with Invisalign in Boca Raton
- New Book Addressing America's Political Divide is Released Today
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- NiceJob Featured on 2019 "Ready to Rocket" List, Profiling High Growth Companies in B.C.'s Technology Sectors
- Your Business Solutions Opens New Location in Midland, Texas
- New six degrees of freedom sensor characterizes motion
- Breaking NEWS!! Breaking NEWS!!
- Automation Works! day aims to fill open jobs April 11 at Automate 2019
MAXST has secured US Patent entitled System and Method for Video Call Using Augmented Reality, from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This paves the way for the development and commercialization of VIVAR.
Real-time AR drawing is developed with MAXSTs proprietary Instant Tracker and sensor-based re-positioning technology. VIO (Visual Inertial Odometry) based Instant Tracker spontaneously recognizes and tracks camera view, with no need of sensing planar area. Also, VIVAR robustly utilizes IMU sensor and depth information to activate re-positioning technology, which enables to re-recognize and re-read 3D space coordinates upon excessive motions or the escape from the camera angle.
More on Amzeal News
- Vitria's Chris Menier Describes Critical Framework Necessary for Digital Operations and Successful Transformation Initiatives
- Less is more when it comes to writing
- Sage IT Wins Automation Anywhere's IQ Bot Competition
- Viola Davis, Lillias White, Condola Rashad, Herb Wesson Jr. to receive top honors at the 28th Annual NAACP Theatre Awards
- The Relevancy Group releases the ESP Email Marketing Buyer's Guide
This remote collaboration tool saves resources and travel costs applicable for maintenance and repair, factory operation, smart factory adoption, training, or emergency response. Companies can achieve operational excellence with real-time compliance with the industrial workforce, data visualization of facilities, reduction of human errors, and training/business trip cost reduction.
Jaewan Park, MAXST CEO said MAXST obtained the core technology patent in the US and South Korea. This latest update represents MAXST solution is ready to expand to the global market with commercialized service. VIVAR improves work efficiency and reduces costs at industrial sites.
You can learn more about VIVAR from www.vivar.me and experience a free trial version for 30 days.
Latest on Amzeal News
- Viral Facebook video shares Australian woman's inspirational journey of hope & finding love after 10 years of domestic violence
- AIPAC Speakers Double Miked by Point Source Audio
- Whisky a Go Go Hosts Concert Featuring Music of Cobra Kai on June 12
- Constant Technologies Inc. to Exhibit at eMerge Americas 2019
- The Democrat and Chronicle Names ComTec Solutions a Winner Of The Rochester Top Workplaces 2019 Award
- First Kansai-Style Udon Specialty Restaurant to Open in Toronto
- ecUtopia Launches New Vendor Onboarding Portal to Streamline Process and Reduce Friction
- Infogix Included in Gartner Research Market Guide for Data Preparation
- CAIR Lawsuit Against Oklahoma Gun Range Dismissed
- Critical Supplies Rushed to Cyclone Idai Survivors by Airlink and Qatar Airways
- DynaScan Technology to Exhibit New Products at InfoComm 2019
- Doug Carter invited to join Dallas Business Journal Leadership Trust
- Digital Journey: Transforming is Hard but Your Edge Won't Hold without Leveraging New Tools
- Faircourt Partners and Dream Forward announce partnership to bring AI to $500 million in retirement plan assets
- RefRatings: Where Sports Fans Make the Call
- UVify and SPH Engineering form strategic partnership to deliver ultimate lightshow drone solution
- Wingman Partners with MarketScout
- Menufy & Lightspeed Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Grow Off-Premise Business
- New Book Focuses On Our Human Condition As Artistically Explored By Artist, Patrick Stull
- CloudPay Named a 'Leader' in NelsonHall NEAT Analysis of Multi-Country and Overall Payroll Providers