Popular on Amzeal
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- L-Tron's OSCR360 Team to Exhibit & Present at the upcoming Florida IAI Conference
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- BiKi.com Ramps Up on Globalization at Devcon Osaka and Blockchain Life Moscow
- Now get your Website Designed by the best team of Virginia
- "China Girl" Spins Tale of Far-Right Trumplandian Dystopia
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Pharmaceutical spec powder sifters
- Braeden Lichti: Investing in Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- L-Tron's OSCR360 Team to Exhibit at NYSIAAI Seminar
With that in mind, Seniors First, a collaborative of vetted professionals serving the senior community, are offering a free educational and objective panel discussion focused on helping home sellers prepare and determine next steps.
The dynamic, interactive discussion will be held on Thursday, November 14, from 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. at Fairing Way, 25 Stonehaven Drive, South Weymouth, MA 029190. Complimentary light refreshments will be served.
The workshop is geared toward owners who haven't sold in at least 10 years. The event will cover recent changes in the law and other trends affecting local real estate transactions in 2019.
Topics covered by a panel of industry experts will include:
- Will you owe capital gains tax if you sell?
- Selling or transferring a property held in trust or if an owner is deceased
More on Amzeal News
- L-Tron Announces October Employee of the Month
- Worldleaders 2019 Sales and Marketing CEO Conference (12/13/2019)
- Menke Celebrates 45 years of Employee Ownership, to Present at the 2019 Employee Owned Conference in Las Vegas
- PureLink Launches New 4K60 Seamless Presentation Switcher for Complete AV Switching and Processing
- STFB Inc. Launches SAAS Based ERP System for VAR's, Developers, & Consultants,
- When a Title 5 inspection is required (and when it isn't)
- Formula to calculate your net sale proceeds to within $1,000
- Flood insurance: Are you impacted by recent changes in the flood maps?
- Importance of conducting a preliminary title review
- State sales tax and other forgotten closing costs
- Strategies for simultaneously selling and buying in a low inventory market
- Pros and cons of For Sale by Owner
- Pre-sale repair & improvement strategies (update or leave alone?)
- Can you buy before you sell? Bridge loans and other financing options in carrying 2 properties
The discussion will be led and moderated by George Downey, Housing Wealth Management Advisor, Harbor Mortgage Solutions, Inc., Braintree, MA. Panelists will include Attorney Timothy J. van der Veen, Conveyance Attorney, Marshfield, MA; Midge Durgin, Realtor with Coldwell Banker, Hingham, MA; Attorney John O'Connor, Estate and Elder Law Attorney, Braintree, MA; Chris Petrik, Ameriprise Finance, Braintree, MA ; and Chris Downey of Harbor Mortgage Solutions, Inc., Braintree, MA
More on Amzeal News
- Gov. Murphy, Mayor Fulop & 99 Hudson Panel at Nov 18th Jersey City Summit in 1 Week
- Jetcoin Partners NFT Platform Mintable to Create Unique Blockchain Assets for Talents
- Formnext 2019: DigiFabster expands its Sales & Execution Software Platform to provide 'One-Stop-Shop' solution for manufacturing companies
- ChainUP and BiKi.com Host Opening Event of Singapore Blockchain Week
- TSS International Joins TBMA as a 2019 Conference Sponsor
Seniors First offers educational and objective seminars to Councils on Aging, senior organizations, religious groups, fraternal organizations, labor unions, college staff and faculty, human resources departments and business groups throughout Eastern Massachusetts. The seminars are presented as moderated panel discussions including experienced professionals' expert on the subject matter.
Fairing Way is a 55+ independent living retirement community located within the intergenerational community of Union Point, and is located at 25 Stonehaven Drive, South Weymouth, MA 02190. Information about opportunities to move to Fairing Way will also be presented at the seminar.
Although the seminars are free, seating is limited, and reservations are required. Please RSVP for yourself and a guest by calling (781) 660-5021 or register online at https://bit.ly/2BaW8oS.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Filed Under: Investment
Latest on Amzeal News
- RadonAway Announces New Canada Distribution Partnership with Ontor
- TONY CHILD™ ANNOUNCES: The GratiShift™ 30-DAY CHALLENGE......Shift from "not enough" to "ALWAYS ENOUGH."
- newave® sensorSolutions recognized as a leading RFID Solution Provider
- New Coin Cell Style Electric Double-Layer Supercapacitors Provide Memory Backup in Circuits up to 6.3
- Hundred, personalized vitamin brand, raises $8MM from Insight Partners to expand to the US market and change the way you take vitamins
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Insurtech Company UE.co
- Blooming Culture Offers Pet Parents Relief with Innovative CBD Products to Manage Pet Wellness, Travel, and Dosing
- Norwich IT Support & Technology Company TECPLICITY Launches
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $5.4M Contract
- Seven Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2020 Ranking
- TowerData Integrates Email Intelligence and Validation with Iterable Growth Marketing Platform
- Symplast Founder Dr. Shashi Kusuma to Present Multimedia & Telehealth Breakthroughs at the 2019 QMP Aesthetic Surgery Symposium
- Qwyk signs collaborative deal with Chain.io
- CEO Coaching International Receives Prestigious Customer Service Award
- Digital Immunity announces the 330 webinar series designed to bring cyberthreats into focus
- Tours a Petra desde el puerto de Aqaba
- BiKi.com Drives Global Expansion West
- Singapore Expansion, Next for Astor Capital Funds
- ASTOR CAPITAL PLANS $45 M CLEAN ENERGY INITIATIVE The Astor Capital Fund, Alternate Energy group announces an $45M Commitment to Energy Investing --
- IBM, Lenovo, HPE and Huawei Top ITIC 2019 Mid-Year Server Reliability Poll