Popular on Amzeal
- Katalyst Announces Availability of Online Ordering
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $1.6M in Contracts for Armored Vehicle Displays
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Latino Leaders Network Hosts Inaugural Virtual Event with Civil Rights Icon Dolores Huerta
- Pre-Pandemic Ancient Masks Uncovered
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New NDE Study and Book
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Mediate This! A New Divorce, Paternity and Conflict Resolution Podcast with Matthew Brickman, Sydney Mitchell
- Metamorphose Nutrition Launches "MORPH NOW PAY LATER" Finance Program!
- Founded by Elite Team of Special Operation Marine Raiders, The Helmand Valley Growers Company Announces Launch
With that in mind, Seniors First, a collaborative of vetted professionals serving the senior community, are offering a free educational and objective panel discussion focused on helping home sellers prepare and determine next steps.
The dynamic, interactive discussion will be held on Thursday, November 14, from 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. at Fairing Way, 25 Stonehaven Drive, South Weymouth, MA 029190. Complimentary light refreshments will be served.
The workshop is geared toward owners who haven't sold in at least 10 years. The event will cover recent changes in the law and other trends affecting local real estate transactions in 2019.
Topics covered by a panel of industry experts will include:
- Will you owe capital gains tax if you sell?
- Selling or transferring a property held in trust or if an owner is deceased
More on Amzeal News
- ASI Presents "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Asia-Pacific" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Benefits of Kamapisachi Vashikaran Mantra
- Intellitech Solution's Lead Gen Services Bring in Highest Quality B2B Leads with Maximum ROI
- Piprate joins Digital Twin Consortium
- Local Los Angeles Community Comes Together In The Wake Of Looting Aftermath
- When a Title 5 inspection is required (and when it isn't)
- Formula to calculate your net sale proceeds to within $1,000
- Flood insurance: Are you impacted by recent changes in the flood maps?
- Importance of conducting a preliminary title review
- State sales tax and other forgotten closing costs
- Strategies for simultaneously selling and buying in a low inventory market
- Pros and cons of For Sale by Owner
- Pre-sale repair & improvement strategies (update or leave alone?)
- Can you buy before you sell? Bridge loans and other financing options in carrying 2 properties
The discussion will be led and moderated by George Downey, Housing Wealth Management Advisor, Harbor Mortgage Solutions, Inc., Braintree, MA. Panelists will include Attorney Timothy J. van der Veen, Conveyance Attorney, Marshfield, MA; Midge Durgin, Realtor with Coldwell Banker, Hingham, MA; Attorney John O'Connor, Estate and Elder Law Attorney, Braintree, MA; Chris Petrik, Ameriprise Finance, Braintree, MA ; and Chris Downey of Harbor Mortgage Solutions, Inc., Braintree, MA
More on Amzeal News
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- Jeron's Enterprise Ready Provider® Nurse Call for an IDN Wide Solution
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
Seniors First offers educational and objective seminars to Councils on Aging, senior organizations, religious groups, fraternal organizations, labor unions, college staff and faculty, human resources departments and business groups throughout Eastern Massachusetts. The seminars are presented as moderated panel discussions including experienced professionals' expert on the subject matter.
Fairing Way is a 55+ independent living retirement community located within the intergenerational community of Union Point, and is located at 25 Stonehaven Drive, South Weymouth, MA 02190. Information about opportunities to move to Fairing Way will also be presented at the seminar.
Although the seminars are free, seating is limited, and reservations are required. Please RSVP for yourself and a guest by calling (781) 660-5021 or register online at https://bit.ly/2BaW8oS.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Filed Under: Investment
Latest on Amzeal News
- Translation Software Company Awarded Grant For HIPAA Compliance Audit
- Stourbridge Web Design Company Developyn Celebrating International Success
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- WHISHWORKS adds CPQ, Field Service Lightning and Work.com expertise to their Salesforce offering
- GoDog Sports Announces Launch of CommunityStream Live Streaming Video Service for Churches, Places of Worship, Local Governments and Community Events
- Apereo Teaching and Learning Award (ATLAS) Winners
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
- 2020 US Presidential Election - Will Trump get re-elected? - Vedic Astrology Analysis
- Author Marvin Terry Rucker announces the release of his autobiography, Snatched Out of the Hand of the Enemy; his unadulterated testimony
- St. Paul Organization Serving African American Men Reflects On Its Mission of Navigating Systemic Racism
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- New Hampshire Company Offers Technology to Automate Social Distance Monitoring and Contact Tracing
- New ActivePipe Experience for Qualifying Leads, plus Managing Increased Web Traffic
- Explore the City of Brockville, Virtually, With the Help of the Driftscape App
- MGN Logistics, Inc. Announces stock purchases in Transportation and Logistics Systems, Inc
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more
- VPI Adds USB 2.0 Sharing Switch