Popular on Amzeal
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- R&D Intensity Benchmarks by Industry
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- The Citizen Science Lab Launches Cyber Summer Camps for Youth Eager to Learn STEM in Pittsburgh
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- News: Investing in Nifty50 Safely through Index Long Term Strategy By Trusted Investment Advisor
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
For some time a number of individuals have reported a variety of health problems that they relate to exposure to EMF. While some individuals report mild symptoms and react by avoiding the fields as best they can, others are so severely affected that they cease work and change their entire lifestyle. This reputed sensitivity to EMF has been generally termed Electromagnetic hypersensitivityor EHS.
This fact sheet describes what is known about the condition and provides information for helping people with such symptoms. Information provided is based on a WHO Workshop on Electrical Hypersensitivity (Prague, Czech Republic, 2004), an international conference on EMF and non-specific health symptoms (COST244bis, 1998), a European Commission report (Bergqvist and Vogel, 1997) and recent reviews of the literature.
More on Amzeal News
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- Get the best locksmith Orlando services form SY King locksmiths
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- Hiring the Lee County Wildlife Removal Services May Prove to Be More Beneficial Than You Think
Chaplain Kevin Vescio Executive Consultant of LaTribuna Christian Publishing has been investigating the harmful effects of 5G for the past year and is quoted saying, Microwave energy was created in the 1940s and has been widely studied by experts for decades. What the general public is unclear of is that cell phone technology is not the same as 5G wifi technology, fact is both are bad for our health. The reason why the industry tries to muddy the waters with this miss information is because they do not want the truth to be known about the harmful effects of 5G.
Chaplain Kevin was also quoted saying, The public doesn't know the differences between the two 5G technical terms, all one has to do is read their cell phone manual to see buried within the fine print are instructions to keep the cell phone at least one inch away from your ear and it is advised not to allow cell phones to come into direct contact with your skin. The fine print in our cell phone manuals is so small and so embedded with legal jargon that the consumer needs to practically have x ray vision in order to be able to find it.
More on Amzeal News
- 3 Important Tips for Buying Deck Stains for Your Wooden Deck
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market Size, Growth Estimation, Sales Projection 2020
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
Chaplain Paul Vescio LaTribuna Christian Publishing's CEO is quoted saying, We at LaTribuna Christian Publishing are committed in bringing the public news stories that matter most to people. The Bible teaches that the truth shall set us free and God willing the truth about 5G will help in keeping millions of people around the world healthy safe and free of harms way Amen.
For more information about 5G and its possible harmful effects please visit https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/32614...
For more information about LaTribuna Christian Publishing please visit our websites at www.latribunachristianpublishing316.com and www.miraclesofkingman.com
Chaplain Paul Vescio
LaTribuna Christian Publishing
Latest on Amzeal News
- Barcoding, Inc. Releases New Research Study for Future Proofing the Supply Chain
- Register Free of Charge Today for the Upcoming IJIS Institute Mid-Year Briefing and Member Forum
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- aiaTranslations Launches The Life Sciences Translation Hub
- Toronto-based ZenClause Seeks to Change The Entire Dimension of Social Media
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Getting a deep tissue massage Vancouver or a cupping therapy Vancouver
- PSXDigital's Trade Appraisal and Market Pricing Tools Empower Powersports Sales Teams
- Get the best experience out of your vacation with Dubai city tour packages
- Get the most reliable travel plans by outsourcing Dubai tourism company
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- betterworks Ranks in World's Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Covid-19 Outbreak: Automotive Radiator Fan Market 2020
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Summit Technology Group Adds Dan Hills, Opening Traverse City Office