Popular on Amzeal
- CuraLinc's New Emotional Fitness Coaching ('Text Therapy') Solution Reduces Stigma and Improves Access to Mental Health Support
- 4th Annual "Hollywood China Night" Oscars® Party Set for The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California, USA, on Sunday, February 9, 2020
- Rachel Anne Cox Signs Her Popular Dystopian Novel A Light From The Ashes At Barnes & Noble In Layton, Utah
- New Wrist Watch Straps for Apple Watch Store is Launched
- The End Of The Year Sale at Atlantic Overstock starts today. Get massive discounts on all the products!
- The English-Speaking Union Celebrates 100 Years in Kansas City
- BluePrint Data Celebrates it "Perfect 2020 Vision for Internet Filtering and Security"
- Accurate Rubber Corporation introduces standard sizes of silicone tubing
- Powacable - An innovative product launched to help parents control how long their kids are playing video games
- Tecra Systems Announces Quickcoms
Jimmy Olang, From Less Than $20 and a Dream to One of The Fastest Growing Companies in Lehigh Valley
Jimmy wasn't born with a silver spoon in hand, but he never let that stop him from achieving the American dream. He met The Brothers That Just Do Gutters co-owner Ken Parsons in Nairobi, Kenya while Ken was on a missionary trip. Ken told Jimmy he'd have a job waiting for him if he ever decided to come to the states. Jimmy took Ken up on the offer and left his economically village for the US with less than twenty dollars to his name. Starting at the ground floor, Jimmy began working with the founders of The Brothers That Just Do Gutters, Ken and Ryan Parsons, as a gutter installer in New York. His skill and dedication eventually landed him the title of Head Installer / Trainer.
During this time, Jimmy had started a family. His wife Jess Olang who would eventually become his partner in business as well. While she was carrying their second child, Jimmy was installing gutters by day and moonlighting at a group home by night. This unforgiving schedule became unsustainable. Eventually, he lost his night job when his body reached a breaking point and he fell asleep while on the clock.
More on Amzeal News
- Market Maker Files 15c211 for CEN Biotech Inc
- 303 NETWORKS Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary
- Feedonomics Promotes Kellie Yackee to Director of Account Management
- Millis Man Releases 1993 Title Recipes for The Roommate-Impaired as Kindle ebook
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches with the Goals to Empower the Creative Spirit and Celebrate All
Jimmy knew he had to make a change, so he reached out to Ryan and Ken for advice. The Brothers happened to be in the process of franchising The Brothers That Just Do Gutters. The decision to offer one of their most skilled, loyal and dependable employees a franchise opportunity was a no brainer. Who would be better to run a Brothers Gutters than someone who has excelled company for over 13 years?
Jimmy and Jess decided to take advantage of the opportunity and start a Brothers That Just Do Gutters franchise in Lehigh Valley where Jess grew up (Catasauqua). With hard work and dedication, the location quickly started gaining momentum and hasn't stopped since. In just four short years, they've grown from their humble beginnings of a single employee and truck to a staff of 15 employees, fleet of 6 trucks and two million dollars in annual revenue.
Jimmy attributes much of his success to the efficiency of The Brothers That Just Do Gutters system and resources. He explains, "We didn't have to reinvent the wheel. We just worked with what has been given to us and every year we grow." With tools like a dedicated call center, marketing staff, training procedures and more, Jimmy and Jess have been able to realize their financial goals and continue to thrive.
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters of Lehigh Valley differentiates itself from other contractors in the area with a level of professionalism that can be hard to come by in the home improving industry. Installers and estimators reliably show up when they are scheduled. Pricing is upfront and accurate. Projects are finished on time and on budget.
More on Amzeal News
- Former Brookstone and Home Depot Canada CEO Joins CEO Coaching International
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Conference
- Chefsnätverket Close arrangerar Frukostföreläsning Med Niklas Delmar
- Kobe Bryant passes away at 41 years
- World Encephalitis Day 2020 Encephalitis Conference
In addition to their exceptional service and value, contributions to local organizations have helped The Brothers That Just Do Gutters of Lehigh Valley establish themselves as positive forces in their community. They regularly donate to Allentown Rescue Mission, LifePath and Abba House. They also sponsor the volleyball teams of North Hampton High School and Dieruff High School.
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters Story
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters was born out of Ken Parson's vision for a better contracting service. While working as a gutter installer for an independent company during summers between teaching history in the mid-1990's, he determined exactly what qualities such an operation should embody. In 1999 his plans were solidified with the opening of what is now called The Brothers That Just Do Gutters.
Ken was able to recruit his brother Ryan, trained and educated as a graphic designer, to join him as Chief Solutionist of their growing operation. The siblings haven't looked back since.
Fast forward to 2019. Ken and Ryan have helped dozens of other motivated individuals, partners and couples realize the American Dream by opening The Brothers That Just Do Gutters franchises of their own. Today, there are 11 Brothers Gutter franchise locations and one corporate own location including Hudson Valley, NY, New Milford, CT, Monmouth, NJ, Lehigh Valley, PA, Richmond, VA, Lynchburg, VA, Virginia Beach, VA, Jacksonville, FL, Seattle, WA, San Antonio, TX, South Charlotte, NC and Columbus, GA. Their proprietary system enables speedy growth and ample return on investment with direct training, ongoing consultation and strategic marketing.
For more information about Brothers Gutter system, visit www.brothersfranchise.com or call (845) 705-7276.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on Amzeal News
- Find cheap Düsseldorf airport parking spaces
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Austin Police Department Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- Andrew Jones first-ever Collections Curated by Designers of Distinction auction will be held Feb 23
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope 4-Channel 16GHz Sampler-Extended Real-Time Oscilloscope
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- XPERTI, Exclusive Talent Management Platform, Closes Technology Expert-Project Gap
- India Point Of Sale (POS) Terminal Market
- India Air Conditioner Market - 6Wresearch
- Humanity Road Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary, New Board Members
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. appoints Dr. Steven Marsh as Special IP Counsel
- Direct Relief Partners with Managecore to Achieve Stable, and High Performing SAP Systems
- Launch Potato Announces Promotion of Rich Fatigate to Vice President, Sales
- Explore Unique Insights and Latest News on Robotics with Elekonika Electronics