Popular on Amzeal
- Destiny 2 Boosting Service offered by Destiny Carries LFG
- AUVSI-NE to Host 2019 Robotica UAS Summit at Northeastern University ICBM Campus on November 20th
- BiKi.com Announces 11th BiKi Partner Node J.M. Consultancy Services Limited
- WipFly to offer last-mile bot delivery service
- NYC Church Takes A Radical Approach To Grief During Thanksgiving Weekend
- Infoworks CTO Amar Arsikere to Speak at AI & Big Data Expo
- Bee Mortgage App Named One of Inaugural Issuers on Fundopolis
- Infoworks' VP Product, Ramesh Menon to Speak at Evanta CDO Executive Summit
- Learn how to start a CBD Business or add CBD to your existing business
- 7pace Releases Timetracker 5 with new Dashboards for Azure DevOps
Created to launch the careers of future sports and entertainment stars, Jetcoin disrupts the traditional celebrity-fan relationship by providing fans the opportunity to actively participate in their chosen talent's meteoric rise to the top and also stand to gain from the windfall in the process. Using the JET token, individuals can own a portion of their talents' image rights which translate into incentives, rewards or unique lifestyle experiences.
The very first cryptocurrency to sponsor an international Serie A football club Chievo Verona, followed by another Serie A club Hellas Verona, Jetcoin was the pioneer blockchain sports solution way before its competitors even arrived on the scene. Always championing emerging talent, it backed underdog Wigan Athletic F.C. against Manchester City giants to score a historic win against the EPL leader in the 2018 FA Emirates Cup, a win that epitomized ideally the Jetcoin vision of supporting tomorrow's champions. With the current sponsorship of Derby County coming to an end, alongside the exit of Chelsea legend Frank Lampard as the Rams' manager, Jetcoin will be moving on to a new UK club, yet to be announced. The club will be deploying Jetcoin's blockchain solutions for fan engagement through Jetcoin's new dApp wallet, recently made available on Android and IOS.
A New Era of Unique Digital Assets
More on Amzeal News
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Clients, Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir of TaskUs, on Winning the EY National Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Eltropy Takes Florida Credit Union Live to Enhance Communication During Mortgage Origination Proce
- Donna Markussen Releases Her New Women's Health Book, "Take Command of Your Total Health"
- CANCrocodile - Contactless CAN Bus, SAE J1939, FMS, OBD-II, And SAE J1708 Reader
Jetcoin heralds another world first now, by partnering with the first NFT creation and management platform on the Ethereum blockchain - connecting the two into one powerplay of blockchain technology.
Mintable is a leading NFT creators platform, using the ERC-721 token standard on Ethereum to create smart contracts and mint non-fungible tokens (NFT's) for any digital good or real world good "in seconds, with no coding required". Each NFT is unique and owned by the creator, cannot be replicated without permission and hence its value can appreciate or depreciate based on the market.
The partnership with Jetcoin will see the two companies take blockchain one step further into the world of sport and entertainment - by offering unique, trackable, blockchain assets to collectors around the world. This will come as good news for fans of the platform's talents - the most exciting rising stars in sports and entertainment.
Commenting on the recent partnership, CEO and Founder of Jetcoin Institute, Eric Alexandre, said, "I'm very excited to be working with Mintable - it's beyond great what it means for our talents and their ability to engage their audiences. We will be changing the entertainment industry as we know it and using blockchain to do it. Stay tuned for the upcoming NFT collectibles powered by Mintable that will tokenize and support our Jetcoin Champions."
"We're super-excited to bring NFTs into a whole new space in the industry because the potential there is almost limitless," chimed in Zach Burks, CEO and Founder of Mintable. "The ability to take a talent and then tokenize that talent as a non-fungible token, giving it all the different benefits that come with that, is really exciting for us!"
More on Amzeal News
- Ivanti Asset Manager Best Practice System Released
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- Miracles of Kingman Publishing Launches New Website
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
For the upcoming Singapore Blockchain Week, Jetcoin will be hosting an Official Blockshow Asia Party with CoinFlex on November 14th. The year's largest congregation of the global blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem of industry players, the week will see premium industry events Blockshow Asia, Singapore Fintech Festival and CoinMarketCap: The Capital, held alongside a myriad of fringe events. Together with partners, Mintable, SaTT, Phantom Models, yourPRstrategist and LD2, Jetcoin will be holding CRYPTO HIGH HASH RATE VIP PARTY @ ALTIMATE at Singapore's hottest ultra lounge, complete with state-of-the-art visuals and sound system.
For event enquiries, please contact: events@yourPRstrategist.com
Jetcoin is digital fuel that gives fans and supporters in the world of sports and entertainment a unique opportunity to benefit directly from the success of their favorite athletes and stars, both financially and through unique rewards. Through the use of the JET token, individuals participate in a historic occasion where they can choose promising talents from the pool of Jetcoin Champions and buy a portion of their image rights. When the talents mature in their career, the value of their image rights increase, translating into rewards for the fans that backed the talents in the first place.
To date, Jetcoin has sponsored English Football League Derby County FC, Wigan Athlethic F.C., English Premiere League perimeter banner ads, two Serie A football teams (A.C. Chievo Verona and Hellas Verona); two luxury yacht shows (Singapore and Penang Rendezvous); and three Formula One Official After-Parties, Sky Grande Prix. Visit https://jetcoin.io
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on Amzeal News
- Idoneus Elevates Their Global Crypto Capabilities by Partnering with C6 Advisors
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Bob Franceschelli Joins ITEN's Board of Directors
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Waveband Communications Introduces Accessories for the Motorola XPR7550
- Arson Investigators & OSCR360 Team Network at NYS Arson Investigation Event
- Cask Government Services Appoints Kate Ehrle as President
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Nick Nardello is promoted to Internet Director at Sun Toyota
- Vitria's Chris Menier Named General Manager of Digital Transformation
- Vitria and Independent Analyst Charlotte Patrick: Customer-Centric Network Assurance Strategies Critical to NSP Future
- RENAPS launches ORMIT™-Java, the only Oracle Forms to Java automated Migration tool
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- Smart Selling Tools Announces Top Sales Tools of 2019
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show