Popular on Amzeal
- Digital Journey: Transformation Woes, DT World 2019 Kicks Off + Emirates NBD's Innovation Voyage 122
- 74% of Women in the Tech Industry Feel Their Employer Isn't Doing Enough to Help Women Succeed 114
- Defining Digital: Facebook Throws Book at Rankwave while Twitter and LinkedIn Collar Bad Actors
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- Tech at the Edge: Low-Code Smart Solutions, VMware's CAM + Endesa Tots Up its Call Center with AI
- Acumentrics, Inc. Receives Grant From The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts For Workforce Training
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
- GirlsCode Members Doing Their Part to Close Gender Gap in Tech
- Onlive Server Shares World's Best Top 10 Dedicated Server and VPS Hosting Provider Companies
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC) Announces Open Registration for its' Inaugural NEMT Industry Conference
The vein experts at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey listen to patients' concerns about heavy, tired legs, restless leg syndrome, varicose veins, and spider veins to match a vein treatment best suited to their needs.
The vein doctors at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey are Board certified, and graduates of top US medical schools, including several Ivy League-educated staff members.
The six locations of the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey allow patients a variety of convenient options to schedule a consultation or treatment with our vein doctors.
New York City, New York— For patients seeking compassionate and knowledgeable vein doctors located in the New York City and New Jersey areas, the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey provide expert vein consultations that revolve around a patient's needs. The vein experts at these six locations know that treating heavy, tired legs, varicose veins, and spider veins first begins with listening to patients' concerns, and then treating the underlying causes that may be causing their pain, swelling, and vein issues. Varicose vein doctors are also vein disease doctors, which means that they take patients' overall health into consideration, not simply the cosmetic concerns of unsightly varicose veins or spider veins. Not only are all of the vein doctors at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey Board certified, but they also specialize in highly-effective methods designed to treat a variety of vein-related concerns, as well its primary cause, chronic venous insufficiency.
More on Amzeal News
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019
- Apollo Safety announces Man Down/Lone Worker offering
Individuals who notice their legs feeling heavy, swollen, achy, or tired need a vein disease doctor to determine the underlying cause of their discomfort. Some individuals may also notice that this pain is accompanied by red, blue, or purple veins that resemble a spider's web under the skin's surface. Known as spider veins, they are not only a cosmetic issue, they can also signify an underlying condition known as chronic venous insufficiency. Varicose vein doctors can also identify bulbous, ropey veins that may itch, burn, or show obvious protrusions from the skin. These varicose veins are larger in appearance than spider veins, but can also be a symptom of chronic venous insufficiency. Without treating the underlying issue of chronic venous insufficiency, a patient's vein concerns and discomfort will not improve. The vein experts at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey offer patients in-depth solutions for chronic venous insufficiency using minimally-invasive methods with short recovery times.
About Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey
With locations in Manhattan, Clifton, Jersey City, Wayne, and two locations in Paramus, the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey is the region's #1 choice for varicose vein and spider vein treatments. Offering a wide variety of cutting-edge treatments, such as sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, Venaseal, laser ablation, Clarivein, and Varithena, our team of vein doctors have a variety of minimally-invasive varicose vein treatments available at all six of their locations.
Our team at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey includes Dr. Namrata Khimani, a Harvard Medical School graduate who is a nationally-recognized leader in venous medicine. Dr. Khimani has been certified as a Vein Specialist by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, an honor bestowed upon fewer than 1% of vein doctors in the nation. Also a graduate of Harvard Medical School, Dr. Michael Nguyen is a Board certified vein doctor who was a pioneer for many of the cutting-edge vein treatments seen at clinics across the country. Overseeing all of the Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey locations is Yale Medical School graduate Dr. Faisal Siddiqi, whose outstanding work with minimally-invasive varicose vein removal procedures earned him a place as one of New Jersey's top vein doctors. Another Yale Medical School graduate, Dr. Juan Montoya, utilizes his extensive background in cardiovascular surgery when working with patients at the Manhattan office to treat chronic venous insufficiency, the condition that leads to varicose veins and spider veins. Graduating at the top of her class from the University of Illinois Medical School, Dr. Caroline Novak is an internal medicine and vein disease specialist. Dr. Novak's ability to cultivate quality doctor-patient relationships, combined with her vast knowledge of varicose vein treatments, allows her to improve patients' overall quality of life.
More on Amzeal News
- Dash Solutions Achieves AWS Healthcare Competency Status
- UrsaLeo Welcomes Tim Joyce as Head of Engineering and Opens UK Office
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Episode
- dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server – A New Approach to Database Development
- Tech at the Edge: CIP-Powered Chatbots, The Market for AI Edge Software + Can We Safeguard IoT?
With a top team of vein experts who have a depth of knowledge about chronic venous insufficiency, varicose veins, and spider veins, the six locations of the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey are the region's #1 choice for vein treatment. For further information about varicose vein and spider vein removal, as well as treating chronic venous insufficiency, visit the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey's website, or phone 1-855-807-4936 to speak with a member of our highly-trained staff.
Latest on Amzeal News
- Faith Leaders Call on Lightfoot Administration and Springfield Leaders to Engage the Community Before Signing Off on a Chicago Casino
- Summer Challenge Chuck Jones Summer of Creativity to reach over 200 thousand people over 10 weeks in Schaumburg
- The new SCANIUS-LINE combines long travel with the accuracy of a piezo drive in a compact design
- Pixact Transmit Camera Images Over Multimode Fiber for Automated Monitoring of Industrial Process
- Cyberdefenses Awarded Contract From Tips Purchasing Cooperative
- Data Driven: IoT Smart Cities + Informatica's Mélange Beguiles Google, AWS, Microsoft (and others)
- Ash Wasilidas, CPA Opens New Accounting Branch for Dentists and Medical Professionals
- ERS electronic Introduces Bernd Krafthoefer as The Americas Sales and Marketing Director
- Veterans Affairs' Light Electronic Action Framework Wins 2019 FedHealthIT Innovation Award
- Agar Scientific launches uranium-free UA-Zero® EM Stain
- DMS Completes Mission To Race Across Florida And Raise $50,000 For Gary Sinise Foundation
- Kenmei Technologies names Ali Wansa as Executive Vice President of Sales
- "Kawasaki Disease" in easy-to-understand terms, explained by Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Offers Authentic Japanese Cultural Experiences
- Computer Resources of America Named to 2019 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs
- SQUAN Completes Transition to Full-Service Network Life-Cycle Services Business
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers