Popular on Amzeal
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 252
- Skroller, the backrest for e-scooters is in Town!
- Introduction of Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. (FTM)
- How to survive summer's hair and skin challenges and have pale skin
- Bidell by Phinge to Compete with Amazon and eBay Using an Instant Real-Time Rewards-Based Platform for Buying and Selling of Goods and Services!
- Bide to Compete with Uber and Lyft Using a Real-Time Rideshare Platform Where Multiple Bide Partner Drivers Bid for Your Transportation Needs!
- Several aspects need to be taken notice when buying the second-hand tire mobile crushing station
- IBC 2019: Tempow CEO Vincent Nallatamby Describes How Building a Better Set- Top Box with Bluetooth Creates New Opportunities for NSPs
- Eugen Spivak announces the release of "PMO Governance" book to help companies better deliver corporate strategy and maximize business benefits
- DuraFast Label Company Participating in Epson's $1,000 Mail-In Rebate on Epson TM-C7500 and Epson TM-C7500G Color Label Printers
The vein experts at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey listen to patients' concerns about heavy, tired legs, restless leg syndrome, varicose veins, and spider veins to match a vein treatment best suited to their needs.
The vein doctors at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey are Board certified, and graduates of top US medical schools, including several Ivy League-educated staff members.
The six locations of the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey allow patients a variety of convenient options to schedule a consultation or treatment with our vein doctors.
New York City, New York— For patients seeking compassionate and knowledgeable vein doctors located in the New York City and New Jersey areas, the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey provide expert vein consultations that revolve around a patient's needs. The vein experts at these six locations know that treating heavy, tired legs, varicose veins, and spider veins first begins with listening to patients' concerns, and then treating the underlying causes that may be causing their pain, swelling, and vein issues. Varicose vein doctors are also vein disease doctors, which means that they take patients' overall health into consideration, not simply the cosmetic concerns of unsightly varicose veins or spider veins. Not only are all of the vein doctors at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey Board certified, but they also specialize in highly-effective methods designed to treat a variety of vein-related concerns, as well its primary cause, chronic venous insufficiency.
More on Amzeal News
- Telemedicine in Spanish will initially enter the The United States via the state of Michigan
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Centrifugal separator for food applications
- Processing chocolate with automatic self-cleaning strainer
- BOMANI Cold Buzz™ Announces Partnership with Integrity Wellness Brands
Individuals who notice their legs feeling heavy, swollen, achy, or tired need a vein disease doctor to determine the underlying cause of their discomfort. Some individuals may also notice that this pain is accompanied by red, blue, or purple veins that resemble a spider's web under the skin's surface. Known as spider veins, they are not only a cosmetic issue, they can also signify an underlying condition known as chronic venous insufficiency. Varicose vein doctors can also identify bulbous, ropey veins that may itch, burn, or show obvious protrusions from the skin. These varicose veins are larger in appearance than spider veins, but can also be a symptom of chronic venous insufficiency. Without treating the underlying issue of chronic venous insufficiency, a patient's vein concerns and discomfort will not improve. The vein experts at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey offer patients in-depth solutions for chronic venous insufficiency using minimally-invasive methods with short recovery times.
About Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey
With locations in Manhattan, Clifton, Jersey City, Wayne, and two locations in Paramus, the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey is the region's #1 choice for varicose vein and spider vein treatments. Offering a wide variety of cutting-edge treatments, such as sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, Venaseal, laser ablation, Clarivein, and Varithena, our team of vein doctors have a variety of minimally-invasive varicose vein treatments available at all six of their locations.
Our team at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey includes Dr. Namrata Khimani, a Harvard Medical School graduate who is a nationally-recognized leader in venous medicine. Dr. Khimani has been certified as a Vein Specialist by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, an honor bestowed upon fewer than 1% of vein doctors in the nation. Also a graduate of Harvard Medical School, Dr. Michael Nguyen is a Board certified vein doctor who was a pioneer for many of the cutting-edge vein treatments seen at clinics across the country. Overseeing all of the Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey locations is Yale Medical School graduate Dr. Faisal Siddiqi, whose outstanding work with minimally-invasive varicose vein removal procedures earned him a place as one of New Jersey's top vein doctors. Another Yale Medical School graduate, Dr. Juan Montoya, utilizes his extensive background in cardiovascular surgery when working with patients at the Manhattan office to treat chronic venous insufficiency, the condition that leads to varicose veins and spider veins. Graduating at the top of her class from the University of Illinois Medical School, Dr. Caroline Novak is an internal medicine and vein disease specialist. Dr. Novak's ability to cultivate quality doctor-patient relationships, combined with her vast knowledge of varicose vein treatments, allows her to improve patients' overall quality of life.
More on Amzeal News
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- INF announces new Technology Ventures Group
- Venture Atlanta Selects Tomahawk Robotics as a Top Technology Company
- Raffles Design International Launches Design Portfolio Building Program To Help Design Students
- VPI Introduces 4K 18Gbps Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable
With a top team of vein experts who have a depth of knowledge about chronic venous insufficiency, varicose veins, and spider veins, the six locations of the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey are the region's #1 choice for vein treatment. For further information about varicose vein and spider vein removal, as well as treating chronic venous insufficiency, visit the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey's website, or phone 1-855-807-4936 to speak with a member of our highly-trained staff.
Latest on Amzeal News
- Onlive Server Launched Fully Managed Tokyo Based Japan Server Hosting
- Former Samsung President and CEO Philip Sullivan Joins CEO Coaching International
- The New York Stock Exchange edition of the Digital Innovators show features Starcave Global's revolutionary Color Code Security System
- Trump Loving Life Coach's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Steeves and Associates Invited to Attend Microsoft Identity-Driven Security Airlift Event
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Odd-On Industries Brings Much Needed Fun to the Smart Speaker Market
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- How AR/VR Technology is Revolutionizing Employee Safety Training
- Paul Romer, Nobel Prize Recipient for Economic Sciences, joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- New World Record Efficiency with Flexible CIGS Solar Cell
- careMESH Receives 2015 Edition ONC Health IT Certification
- OptiFunder closes on capital raise and expands its Executive Team
- Habitu8 Named Official Video Partner for National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- The Premier Lacrosse League Brings AI Chatbots to Fans with 'Slash' from EventBots
- dealcloser Breaks Ground in Participation with Reynen Court's Solutions Store
- Spreading Free Smiles: Dental Clinic. Costa Family & Cosmetic Dentistry