Popular on Amzeal
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- Chefsnätverket Close Lecturers Win Talarforum Speaker of The Year Award 2018
- Acumentrics Expands CHS Contract-Approved Part Numbers
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- Puerto Vallarta Can Help Beat the Winter Blues And Step Up the Active Vacation
- DMS Auto Insights Announces Top Car Makes And Models On The Road In The U.S. In 2018
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- Ecteon Recognized in Gartner's "Market Guide for Contract Life Cycle Management"
- Meg Williams signed to Nola Blue Records
The vein experts at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey listen to patients' concerns about heavy, tired legs, restless leg syndrome, varicose veins, and spider veins to match a vein treatment best suited to their needs.
The vein doctors at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey are Board certified, and graduates of top US medical schools, including several Ivy League-educated staff members.
The six locations of the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey allow patients a variety of convenient options to schedule a consultation or treatment with our vein doctors.
New York City, New York— For patients seeking compassionate and knowledgeable vein doctors located in the New York City and New Jersey areas, the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey provide expert vein consultations that revolve around a patient's needs. The vein experts at these six locations know that treating heavy, tired legs, varicose veins, and spider veins first begins with listening to patients' concerns, and then treating the underlying causes that may be causing their pain, swelling, and vein issues. Varicose vein doctors are also vein disease doctors, which means that they take patients' overall health into consideration, not simply the cosmetic concerns of unsightly varicose veins or spider veins. Not only are all of the vein doctors at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey Board certified, but they also specialize in highly-effective methods designed to treat a variety of vein-related concerns, as well its primary cause, chronic venous insufficiency.
More on Amzeal News
- Ipswitch Releases MOVEit 2019 with Enhanced Usability, More Security and Scalability Options
- New RFID-enabled User Authentication Solutions to be Introduced at ISC West 2019
- Cure SMA and Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Announce Strategic Collaboration with Prometheus Research
- The Players' Impact announces new Partner, NFL vet Marques Colston
- Ferber Dental Group Offers High-Quality Smile Restoration with Dentures in West Palm Beach
Individuals who notice their legs feeling heavy, swollen, achy, or tired need a vein disease doctor to determine the underlying cause of their discomfort. Some individuals may also notice that this pain is accompanied by red, blue, or purple veins that resemble a spider's web under the skin's surface. Known as spider veins, they are not only a cosmetic issue, they can also signify an underlying condition known as chronic venous insufficiency. Varicose vein doctors can also identify bulbous, ropey veins that may itch, burn, or show obvious protrusions from the skin. These varicose veins are larger in appearance than spider veins, but can also be a symptom of chronic venous insufficiency. Without treating the underlying issue of chronic venous insufficiency, a patient's vein concerns and discomfort will not improve. The vein experts at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey offer patients in-depth solutions for chronic venous insufficiency using minimally-invasive methods with short recovery times.
About Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey
With locations in Manhattan, Clifton, Jersey City, Wayne, and two locations in Paramus, the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey is the region's #1 choice for varicose vein and spider vein treatments. Offering a wide variety of cutting-edge treatments, such as sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, Venaseal, laser ablation, Clarivein, and Varithena, our team of vein doctors have a variety of minimally-invasive varicose vein treatments available at all six of their locations.
Our team at the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey includes Dr. Namrata Khimani, a Harvard Medical School graduate who is a nationally-recognized leader in venous medicine. Dr. Khimani has been certified as a Vein Specialist by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, an honor bestowed upon fewer than 1% of vein doctors in the nation. Also a graduate of Harvard Medical School, Dr. Michael Nguyen is a Board certified vein doctor who was a pioneer for many of the cutting-edge vein treatments seen at clinics across the country. Overseeing all of the Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey locations is Yale Medical School graduate Dr. Faisal Siddiqi, whose outstanding work with minimally-invasive varicose vein removal procedures earned him a place as one of New Jersey's top vein doctors. Another Yale Medical School graduate, Dr. Juan Montoya, utilizes his extensive background in cardiovascular surgery when working with patients at the Manhattan office to treat chronic venous insufficiency, the condition that leads to varicose veins and spider veins. Graduating at the top of her class from the University of Illinois Medical School, Dr. Caroline Novak is an internal medicine and vein disease specialist. Dr. Novak's ability to cultivate quality doctor-patient relationships, combined with her vast knowledge of varicose vein treatments, allows her to improve patients' overall quality of life.
More on Amzeal News
- Managing a VoIP System in a Rural Network with Limited Bandwidth:
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
- Cloud Swarm: Google Open Sources "Sandbox" API, Amazon's "Pro-Rata" Program Leaked + more
- Global Convenience Store Industry Outlook by Goldstein Research
- Global In-Flight Entertainment Market Projected to Grow at A CAGR of 12.5% during 2016-2024
With a top team of vein experts who have a depth of knowledge about chronic venous insufficiency, varicose veins, and spider veins, the six locations of the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey are the region's #1 choice for vein treatment. For further information about varicose vein and spider vein removal, as well as treating chronic venous insufficiency, visit the Vein Treatment Center of New York and Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey's website, or phone 1-855-807-4936 to speak with a member of our highly-trained staff.
Latest on Amzeal News
- Cloud Wars: Elasticsearch Controversy, VMware Recruits Partners for AWS Push + more
- Europe Expected to Continue its Dominance over Food Automation Market
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- Roo is an exciting, innovative platform connecting veterinary hospitals with freelance veterinarians
- Cloud Blast: VW Cozies Up to Azure, CI/CD Outpaces Automation, MSFT's Game Stack + more
- Gladiator Lending Reviews Rise of Debt Scams and Loan Complaints in 2019
- Scriber and Marks men's suits shop open in Auckland
- An Alternative Explanation for Climate Change Based on Increased Manmade Electromagnetic Radiation
- 17 Mental Health Outpatient Clinics Opening in the North Texas Region in 2019!
- HKA Marketing Communications Revitalizes Technology Practice in Era of Digital Transformation
- Semplastics announces new name for revolutionary roof tiles, X-TILES™
- Cloud Blast: Project Zipline OS'd, Huawei Goes "Open Rack", Chillin' with Kubespray + more
- Three Wheeler Market in India is Anticipated to Grow at a CAGR of 5.2% During 2016-2024
- Europe accounted for largest share of 47.2% in global plastic waste management market
- New Online Resource For Diagnosing Your Headache or Facial Pain
- StellarAlgo selected for prestigious C100 48hrs in the Valley Program
- PocketGuardian patents world's first Artificial Intelligence solution for Cyberbullying!
- Pentek's Jade Architecture SOSA Aligned LVDS XMC Module with Optical I/O Now Available
- Rodger Hosking Joins VITA Board of Directors
- PCX, Inc. Announces Mary Jane Christner As New Business - A/R Manager