Popular on Amzeal
- Casey Equipment Now Represents Yanmar Tractors and UTV's in Illinois
- New Fun Party Game TWISTED SENIORS™ Invented For Older Folks, Great Gag Gift Too!
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on behalf of Parents of Troy Dailey against Methadone Clinic and Drivers For Fatal Collision
- Betsy's Best Gourmet Nut and Seed Butters Hit the Shelves at Sprouts Farmers Market
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- World Blockchain Roadshow By Idacb Is Back To Singapore
- Ny startup introducerades på svenska marknaden: personlig stylist ska hjälpa klä dig inom 24 timmar
- Cheapest Server Hosting Can Boost Your Website - Onlive Server
- Online Personal Styling Services To Launch in the UK
- Synced Released 2018 Fortune Global 500 Public Company Artificial Intelligence Adaptivity Report
WIT is a joint initiative between the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) and WPG, the Microsoft Worldwide Group. The Women in Technology community is a networking group of like-minded women professionals in the Microsoft Technology eco-system. Both Microsoft employees and Microsoft partners are welcomed and encouraged to participate.
The WIT award recognises the Chapter President and her team who have built and fostered a great WIT community through various initiatives like giving back to the society through fundraising, running leadership and knowledge development WIT events or programmes.
Speaking at the event, Ms Nazmeen Ansari, president WIT-India chapter & CEO - Matrix3D Infocom, Its an honour to be recognised as the Best Chapter for Women in Technology across 70 global chapters. The award gives us the confidence to scale our initiatives and reach out to more women in India. For the past few years, we have been working with woman across India on various initiative by partnering with local NGOs. They have mentored the women who took a break from work because of family or any other reason which is very common in India to bring them back to the work.
More on Amzeal News
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client YayPay on $8.4M Funding Round
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded two contracts with a total value of $1.3M
- Aviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology Announces a Multi-Million Dollar Expansion at Fort Pierce, FL Campus
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 5G Broadband Access Networking
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mission-Critical Precision Thin Film Chip Resistors
- What is the Difference Between Data Logger vs DAQ?
WIT India has collaborated with Avanti foundation to work with young school girls to develop leadership skills and encourage them to make their career in technology.
Nazmeen has a vision for IAMCP WIT India in 5 Key Areas that includes enhancing womens professional growth by mentoring them, providing an opportunity for women entrepreneurs to leverage their business by using technology, bringing back women who took a break from work, providing computer education in rural area and developing leadership skills and encouraging young school girls to make career in technology.
Nazmeen Ansari the Chair for WIT India was also nominated for the Leadership award. She is the only person to be nominated in two categories. This award recognises leaders who led WIT movements and progress in challenging environments and persevered with the greater mission of diversity, inclusion and equality in mind. Nazmeen has inspired followership within the WIT Community and continues to be highly regarded as a true leader within the Microsoft WIT ecosystem.
Nazmeen Leads the Technology Practice and is the CEO at Matrix3D.
More on Amzeal News
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
- Storage Commander Solidifies First Customer In South Africa
- The Agile Training and certification list
- Zettler's AZSR165 in a Hybrid-Solar-Inverter System with Scalable Battery Storage
- The Alliance Partners Exceed $1 Million in Monthly Billed Revenue With Evolve IP
- Breakthrough analytics solution wins Silver at Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards
- Tech Blurbs: Shamoon Malware is Back, Google's CEO Gets Off Easy, Twitter's Bot Woes + more
+91-7977 182 559
1111, Embassy Centre. Nariman Point.Mumbai 400021
Latest on Amzeal News
- SEP Announces Backup Performance Improvements for Citrix Xen Environments
- Milandr, Inc. and the Town of Florence, AZ Sign Contract to Build and Operate a LoRaWAN Network
- congatec Doubles RAM Support for Server-on-Modules Creating New Memory Milestone
- MC Companies Completes Five Property Sales in Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- Mortgage Legal Expert Joyce Wilkins Pollison promoted to Executive Director of Lenders Compliance Group
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- HARTING Han-Eco Connector Line Meets Industry Standard Han B Requirements
- Savannah Vet, Dr. Jason King, Launches Pet Care Reminder App, "HEEL"
- HARTING Han M23 Power-Hybrid Connectors
- Kambrian Corporation Becomes a Member of the HPE Partner Ready Service Delivery Program - Fall 2018
- HARTING Developed A Han Configurator
- Now Is the Perfect Time for an iPad Upgrade
- 5 Tips to Speed up Your Old Mac
- Marabu North America Releases Alternative Solution for Mutoh Eco Ultra Inks
- AllMedx™ Names John Maillard Executive VP, Sales
- Cyber Security Hub Releases November Market Report "Cyber Security Challenges, Focuses 2019"
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids