Popular on Amzeal News
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans offering $1,000 guarantee that it can beat other lenders' pricing
- A New Image Format That Puts The Standalone Jpeg To Shame
- 2019 National Black Distance Running Hall of Fame Honorees Announced
- Heads of National Mediation Board and National Labor Relations Board to Speak at ALI CLE Conference on Labor-Management Relations
- Drama Kids International Named a Top Franchise for Women and Top Low Investment Franchise Opportunity by Franchise Business Review
- SEM Link launches 2018 "Back to STEM" Fundraising Campaign
- King Edward Apartments Opening August 1
- Jordan Flowers of Guild Mortgage Wins 2017 Five Star Mortgage Professional Award
- SOFTRAX announces the Next Level of ASC 606 and IFRS 15 Automation with Revenue Manager 5.1
- RS Digital Now Looking to Take on Local SEO Clients
WIT is a joint initiative between the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) and WPG, the Microsoft Worldwide Group. The Women in Technology community is a networking group of like-minded women professionals in the Microsoft Technology eco-system. Both Microsoft employees and Microsoft partners are welcomed and encouraged to participate.
The WIT award recognises the Chapter President and her team who have built and fostered a great WIT community through various initiatives like giving back to the society through fundraising, running leadership and knowledge development WIT events or programmes.
Speaking at the event, Ms Nazmeen Ansari, president WIT-India chapter & CEO - Matrix3D Infocom, Its an honour to be recognised as the Best Chapter for Women in Technology across 70 global chapters. The award gives us the confidence to scale our initiatives and reach out to more women in India. For the past few years, we have been working with woman across India on various initiative by partnering with local NGOs. They have mentored the women who took a break from work because of family or any other reason which is very common in India to bring them back to the work.
More on Amzeal News
- Woman Boarding MTA Bus B41 Dragged Down the Street
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Evolve IP® Named For Sixth Time to the Inc. 500 | 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Public Safety Teams Endorse Candidate Katrina Foley for Mayor 2018
- Def Leppard Frontman, Joe Elliott Debuts SAVE THE WORLD "BLEED" Sat August 18th at 6PM On Planet Rock
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- LinenMe launches new colors in Autumn / Winter 2019 Bed and Bath collections
WIT India has collaborated with Avanti foundation to work with young school girls to develop leadership skills and encourage them to make their career in technology.
Nazmeen has a vision for IAMCP WIT India in 5 Key Areas that includes enhancing womens professional growth by mentoring them, providing an opportunity for women entrepreneurs to leverage their business by using technology, bringing back women who took a break from work, providing computer education in rural area and developing leadership skills and encouraging young school girls to make career in technology.
Nazmeen Ansari the Chair for WIT India was also nominated for the Leadership award. She is the only person to be nominated in two categories. This award recognises leaders who led WIT movements and progress in challenging environments and persevered with the greater mission of diversity, inclusion and equality in mind. Nazmeen has inspired followership within the WIT Community and continues to be highly regarded as a true leader within the Microsoft WIT ecosystem.
Nazmeen Leads the Technology Practice and is the CEO at Matrix3D.
More on Amzeal News
- Foren Boi Virtual Launch Party Goes Well Despite Doubt from Music Critics and Naysayers
- Screenagers Initiative to Get Cell Phones out of Middle Schools Reaches Jefferson County
- DJ Van Keuren Announced as a Finalist for The Family Wealth Alliances "Best in the Industry Awards"
- The Reviews are in on Susan Wingate's latest novel THE DEATH OF VULTURES
- Gail Benzler Joins Seattle Tennis and Education Foundation as Executive Director
- Ethiopian-American Fashion Designer Amsale Aberra Will Be Posthumously Honored At The HSA "2018 Masquerade Ball And After Party" Fundraiser
- Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for 2018
+91-7977 182 559
1111, Embassy Centre. Nariman Point.Mumbai 400021
Latest on Amzeal News
- Forum Extended Care Services Achieves Dual Reaccreditation With ACHC
- Mahmoud El-Yassir, M.D. Joins Specialty Eye Institute's Team of Experienced Surgeons
- New Movie Deals for Actor Jassen Charron
- Join us for the Joy Faith Ministries International Spirit Life Conference, August 17-18! Meet Our Anointed Speakers!
- White House Champion of Change, Ginger Miller Joins Forces with Democratic Nominee for Governor of Georgia, Stacey Abrams to Empower Women Veterans
- 200 G Capability Added To Popular 7290 Series Accelerometers
- Illinois Adopts Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Sea Otters: Playful Friends or Harmful Predators?
- El veredicto del producto Roundup de Monsanto es una gran noticia para cuatro jardineros de Georgia que desarrollaron Linfoma De Hodgkin después
- ALAN PERER: Child Abuse Victims Coming Forward Need Legal Guidance
- New Music Video Captures the Power of a Father's Presence
- Joyoshare Introduced iPhone Data Recovery to Restore Any Lost iOS Data
- 911 Fleet and Fire Equipment Announces New Ownership
- Belden Universal Announces Pivotal Leadership Appointment
- Intelium Corp. Announces Release of Credit Card Fraud Prevention Service and Mobile App
- eBrake and RAM Mounts Announce Leading-Edge Partnership to Reduce Distracted Driving in Fleets
- Digital Media Solutions Earns Prestigious Hall of Fame Status with Fifth Year in a Row Ranking on Inc. 5000 List
- TED Speaker and Barbershop Books Founder Alvin Irby Releases New Comedy Album "Really Dense"
- SuperGal vs GOD by Lori Hynson FREE DOWNLOAD on Kindle August 15 - 19, 2018
- Drama Kids Of Pulaski County Arkansas Announces New Grant-funded Program With Little Rock School District