Popular on Amzeal News
- VICKAR KAHN UNICEF Eradicating Global Child for Next Generation Technology
- "Blockchain and Identity": The Third Mattereum Internet of Agreements Conference is All about Trust
- What Makes Creative People Tick?
- New releases in the EY and SalesChoice video series on "Managing the Risks of AI"
- New Edition's Ronnie DeVoe and Wife Shamari DeVoe Co-Host Married 4 Life Walk
- Canadian Office Spring Cleaning And The Upcoming Tax Scam Calls Of 2018
- DNAtix - Bringing DNA to the Blockchain
- JustCall, a popular cloud telephony startup, makes it to G2Crowd Grid® Report for Outbound Call Tracking
- Access Partnership appoints Alexis Serfaty as Director of Global Public Policy
- Evolve IP Named A Top Global Contact Center Provider By Enterprise Services Outlook Magazine
According to co-founder Joshua Bobrowsky, Ignitia Office is a premium co-working space designed to give our members the best possible experience, and a big part of that experience is fast, high-quality Internet. We went with BTP to ensure the best service for our clients.
Ignitia is located on the ground floor of a historic 150,000-square-foot commercial building in the Crown Heights neighborhood with thick walls and massive concrete columns that made it difficult to distribute Wi-Fi and blocked-out the cellular LTE signals for all carriers. In addition to the physical challenges with the space, the nature of the co-working business requires round-the-clock uptime and the ability to connect to hundreds of mobile devices simultaneously.
More on Amzeal News
- New UK online tutoring platform Power By The Minute has launched
- Independent Filmmaker Impersonates Mark Zuckerberg And Creates Viral April Fool's Day Video "A World Without Facebook"
- New Cold War Leads to Hot Property
- Pixar cofounder teleported live into a virtual classroom with students in Slough
- Flyrt LLC announces release of new social media network led by the return of Flirting in Traffic
- Blackstone's recently acquired Australian Private Wealth Platform receives further accolades amid continued growth story
- PasionPuro brings Kafie 1901 and San Jerónimo premium cigars to the German market
To solve these challenges, BTP designed and deployed a modern Cisco Meraki High-Density Wi-Fi network along with a SnapAV SureCall cellular booster system to redistribute both Verizon Wireless and AT&T LTE signals. These two systems working in tandem have created ubiquitous and robust wireless coverage throughout the entire facility.
Bobrowsky said, The Wi-Fi network is world class with speeds well over 400mbs, which is great for our members making video calls.
BTP also tightened up a few other technology elements throughout the space including physical security enhancements such as: adding new IP cameras to the video-surveillance, ensuring ubiquitous coverage for tenants and staff to access the modern Kisi access control system from mobile devices, setting up a new PaperCut print management solution hosted in the AWS cloud, and optimizing the Palo Alto firewall security solution and content management system.
Now that the enhancements are complete, Ignitia is using BTPs flat-fee IT support service, TeraCare to cover maintenance of all of these system improvements, monitor the IT infrastructure 24/7/365, and ensure that the networks enable Ignitias clients, staff and their guests to perform business with speed and reliability. Were pleased to help Ignitia and their clients work efficiently and stay highly productive. Our team worked with Ignitias design team to solve all the connectivity issues. We are happy to help their many clients also achieve success through scalable and resilient technology, said Josh Aaron, President of BTP.
More on Amzeal News
- How Plotaverse Inspired Millions to Animate Tattoos
- Solstice Named to Companies That Care 2018 'Honor Roll'
- 3C - 2018 Denver Business Journal Small Business Award Finalist
- Acumentrics, Inc. Demonstrating New Telehealth Power Solutions
- TechStars Startup Weekend Fort Lauderdale And Broward Urban League To Sponsor Minority Entrepreneurs
- Asset Campus Housing to Be Strategic Partner in 1,820-Unit Student Housing Property in Dubai That Will Open in 2020
- TOLY and SUSSEX IM enter into a strategic alliance
About Business Technology Partners
Business Technology Partners, Inc. (BTP), located in New York City and Summit, NJ, is a technology consulting firm that delivers tailored solutions by leveraging a broad array of expertise in IT infrastructure and applications, including network management, technology maintenance, telecommunications, audio-visual, and security systems. BTP's trusted advisors and systems engineers help organizations with design/build projects, relocations, technology upgrades, and corporate consolidations. The company combines business-driven experience, industry best practices, and its own methodology to deliver projects on-time and within budget.
For more information, visit www.btp.net
About Ignitia Office
Ignitia Office is a premium co-working space that provides a top tier experience to its members with a focus on startups and small businesses.
Business Technology Partners
Source :Business Technology Partners
Latest on Amzeal News
- Laurie Schoendorfer Education Endowment is Created
- Wooqer announces addition of Retail Leader Stephen Sadove to Board of Directors
- MindGenius launches 2018 version with promise of six appeal
- Proxima Sales Announced the Acquisition of Proxima Business Operations by Partner Group
- Achieving Enterprise-Wide Agile Transformation
- "Hey mom I'm a Vegetarian" — A Child's Vegetarian Cookbook by Leya Glazer
- U.S. + German Officials Team Up to Foster More Welcoming Communities
- UC Master Gardeners to open new gardening education center in San Mateo
- TiE Inflect 2018 announces NYSNYD Inc as a 2018 TiE50 Finalist
- Will you come home with something more than a haircut next time you go to the salon? We don't want to nitpick but you may have to
- Five Star Professional Awards the 2018 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award to Linda Adams, Realty ONE Group
- Lance King of King Realty Group Recognized for Professional Excellence with the Five Star Real Estate Agent Award for the Third Year in a Row
- James Garofalo of Keller Williams, Hudson Valley United Realty Honored With the 2017 Rising Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Five Star Professional Recognizes Laura Burr of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage as a 2018 Rising Star Real Estate Agent
- Crowdfunding Campaign for Smart holder
- Laura White of Windermere Real Estate/East Inc. Recognized for Professional Excellence with the Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Sean Fortune of Windermere Real Estate Honored With the 2017 Rising Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Dlyted Joins Open Road Girl Campaign To Carry Faith Ahlers Round-the-World
- Helvetic Dental Clinics Budapest was named "Best of Budapest & Hungary" in "Health and Medical Services" category
- Mix And Match Your Perfect Pack Of Organic Cotton Feminine Care Online