Popular on Amzeal News
- Defense Leadership Forum Co-Organizes Major Navy Technology Conference
- XinFin sets up Blockchain Engineering and Business development Lab at University of California
- Forum Extended Care Services' Annual CE Symposium Back by Popular Demand
- Four Flaws Your CEO Doesn't Know About Your Cybersecurity
- Children's Storybook Have Parents Dancing
- 64% Are Too Embarrassed To Exercise
- Which Country Imports the Most Vacuum Cleaners in the World?
- INDE's Augmented Reality Technology Featured at Adidas Tango League Events Worldwide
- OMD-150 PPM Oxygen Transmitter, CE Certified
- New Nursing Cover by Elizabeth Nielsen® Provides Discreet Coverage
According to co-founder Joshua Bobrowsky, Ignitia Office is a premium co-working space designed to give our members the best possible experience, and a big part of that experience is fast, high-quality Internet. We went with BTP to ensure the best service for our clients.
Ignitia is located on the ground floor of a historic 150,000-square-foot commercial building in the Crown Heights neighborhood with thick walls and massive concrete columns that made it difficult to distribute Wi-Fi and blocked-out the cellular LTE signals for all carriers. In addition to the physical challenges with the space, the nature of the co-working business requires round-the-clock uptime and the ability to connect to hundreds of mobile devices simultaneously.
More on Amzeal News
- HYPE - The Ride-Hailing Service Developed by Peerbits Soft Launched on 2nd July
- GVV Exam Preparation Excited About the Launch of Their New Website
- 12 UFO Experts Land in Philly for MUFON Symposium
- Multiple Kinds of Data Information Accessible in Bulk via Web Scraping Services
- Deedcoin Simplifying Real Estate with DEED Token Launch
- Hydra-Electric Introduces Solution to Address Contact Resistance Problems in Aerospace Pressure Switches
- Instageeked.com – the Hotspot for Trending Infotainment Blogs
To solve these challenges, BTP designed and deployed a modern Cisco Meraki High-Density Wi-Fi network along with a SnapAV SureCall cellular booster system to redistribute both Verizon Wireless and AT&T LTE signals. These two systems working in tandem have created ubiquitous and robust wireless coverage throughout the entire facility.
Bobrowsky said, The Wi-Fi network is world class with speeds well over 400mbs, which is great for our members making video calls.
BTP also tightened up a few other technology elements throughout the space including physical security enhancements such as: adding new IP cameras to the video-surveillance, ensuring ubiquitous coverage for tenants and staff to access the modern Kisi access control system from mobile devices, setting up a new PaperCut print management solution hosted in the AWS cloud, and optimizing the Palo Alto firewall security solution and content management system.
Now that the enhancements are complete, Ignitia is using BTPs flat-fee IT support service, TeraCare to cover maintenance of all of these system improvements, monitor the IT infrastructure 24/7/365, and ensure that the networks enable Ignitias clients, staff and their guests to perform business with speed and reliability. Were pleased to help Ignitia and their clients work efficiently and stay highly productive. Our team worked with Ignitias design team to solve all the connectivity issues. We are happy to help their many clients also achieve success through scalable and resilient technology, said Josh Aaron, President of BTP.
More on Amzeal News
- Is A Lactation Consult the right choice for you?
- Marita Group Holding is proud to announce the coming of Avengers Hotel and Entertainment Center to Morocco
- Pieology Pizzeria Gives Back to Valley of the Sun
- Reel Cash Is The Netflix - Moviepass Mashup That Flips The Script On Hollywood Economics
- Charlie Fass aka Mister Illusion to Appear at Woodland United Fellowship on Sunday
- Two Paul Johnson Drywall Employees Complete Project Manager Development Program
- Alive Telecom Announces Distribution Agreement with Primus Electronics
About Business Technology Partners
Business Technology Partners, Inc. (BTP), located in New York City and Summit, NJ, is a technology consulting firm that delivers tailored solutions by leveraging a broad array of expertise in IT infrastructure and applications, including network management, technology maintenance, telecommunications, audio-visual, and security systems. BTP's trusted advisors and systems engineers help organizations with design/build projects, relocations, technology upgrades, and corporate consolidations. The company combines business-driven experience, industry best practices, and its own methodology to deliver projects on-time and within budget.
For more information, visit www.btp.net
About Ignitia Office
Ignitia Office is a premium co-working space that provides a top tier experience to its members with a focus on startups and small businesses.
Business Technology Partners
Source :Business Technology Partners
Latest on Amzeal News
- Obesity is on the Rise Globally... Here's Why (And How to Stop It)
- NextLot And Wavebid Form A Strategic Integration & Launch An All-in-one Software Solution
- DMRF's 4th Annual Bronx Zoo Walk to Raise Money and Awareness to Cure Dystonia
- GrandBox announces its 5th anniversary as the original subscription box for seniors and grandparents
- Appeals Court: Dismissal of Clock Boy's Defamation Lawsuit Affirmed; Award of AFLC Lawyers' Fees Affirmed
- Think Communications and Qnext Corp sign MSP partnership to provide FileFlex Enterprise to its clients across Canada
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Leon Jakimič, on Prestigious Milano Design Award
- Reliant Funding Joins the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce to Support Advocacy Efforts for Local Businesses
- My Digital TAT2 Summer Internship Program to Begin in July
- Chicago's Premier Top Private Investigation Firm Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Ariana Grande Bedazzles Millions Of Fans With Stunning Plotagraph
- G. Ernest Smith's latest offering is a collection
- Michigan Environmental Experts Teach Malaysian Petrochemical Company
- AFS WMS recognized by Gartner in the 2018 Midmarket Context: 'Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems'
- VA Lists Veratics ENGAGE as Approved Product in the One-VA Technical Reference Model
- Hydra-Electric to Kick Off 70th Anniversary Celebration at Farnborough International Airshow (#FIA18 #FIA2018)
- Systech Now Provides Hardware Subscription Option for IoT Solutions
- Why Your Employees Are Your Biggest Cybersecurity Threat
- Bank of America Awards $15,000 Grant to EngAGE
- HRX Launches Employee Benefits Division