Popular on Amzeal
- Casey Equipment Now Represents Yanmar Tractors and UTV's in Illinois
- New Fun Party Game TWISTED SENIORS™ Invented For Older Folks, Great Gag Gift Too!
- Betsy's Best Gourmet Nut and Seed Butters Hit the Shelves at Sprouts Farmers Market
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on behalf of Parents of Troy Dailey against Methadone Clinic and Drivers For Fatal Collision
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- World Blockchain Roadshow By Idacb Is Back To Singapore
- Cheapest Server Hosting Can Boost Your Website - Onlive Server
- Online Personal Styling Services To Launch in the UK
- Lowest Mortgage Rates Guarantee now offered by Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans
- First Non-Melanocytic Skin Cancer Patients treated with Rhenium-SCT® in South Africa
According to co-founder Joshua Bobrowsky, Ignitia Office is a premium co-working space designed to give our members the best possible experience, and a big part of that experience is fast, high-quality Internet. We went with BTP to ensure the best service for our clients.
Ignitia is located on the ground floor of a historic 150,000-square-foot commercial building in the Crown Heights neighborhood with thick walls and massive concrete columns that made it difficult to distribute Wi-Fi and blocked-out the cellular LTE signals for all carriers. In addition to the physical challenges with the space, the nature of the co-working business requires round-the-clock uptime and the ability to connect to hundreds of mobile devices simultaneously.
More on Amzeal News
- PINC Receives a 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- HARTING Offers Innovative Solutions For Miniaturization Trends
- HARTING MICA Network: Successful Implementation Of Industry 4.0 Applications Through Partnerships
- Generix announces the release of CONNX 13.8
- Neogrid Receives Sixth Consecutive Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- RadixBay Selected as Finalist for 2018 NC Tech Awards
- Tech Blurbs: Microsoft Bugs, Cyber Crooks Gaining Ground, Routers Becoming Major Targets + more
To solve these challenges, BTP designed and deployed a modern Cisco Meraki High-Density Wi-Fi network along with a SnapAV SureCall cellular booster system to redistribute both Verizon Wireless and AT&T LTE signals. These two systems working in tandem have created ubiquitous and robust wireless coverage throughout the entire facility.
Bobrowsky said, The Wi-Fi network is world class with speeds well over 400mbs, which is great for our members making video calls.
BTP also tightened up a few other technology elements throughout the space including physical security enhancements such as: adding new IP cameras to the video-surveillance, ensuring ubiquitous coverage for tenants and staff to access the modern Kisi access control system from mobile devices, setting up a new PaperCut print management solution hosted in the AWS cloud, and optimizing the Palo Alto firewall security solution and content management system.
Now that the enhancements are complete, Ignitia is using BTPs flat-fee IT support service, TeraCare to cover maintenance of all of these system improvements, monitor the IT infrastructure 24/7/365, and ensure that the networks enable Ignitias clients, staff and their guests to perform business with speed and reliability. Were pleased to help Ignitia and their clients work efficiently and stay highly productive. Our team worked with Ignitias design team to solve all the connectivity issues. We are happy to help their many clients also achieve success through scalable and resilient technology, said Josh Aaron, President of BTP.
More on Amzeal News
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
- Everest Group Recognizes Mphasis as a Major Contender and Star Performer in PEAK Matrix™ Report
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Intelligent Network Defense Tool Helps Organizations Strengthen Cyber Posture
- SEP Announces Backup Performance Improvements for Citrix Xen Environments
- Milandr, Inc. and the Town of Florence, AZ Sign Contract to Build and Operate a LoRaWAN Network
- congatec Doubles RAM Support for Server-on-Modules Creating New Memory Milestone
About Business Technology Partners
Business Technology Partners, Inc. (BTP), located in New York City and Summit, NJ, is a technology consulting firm that delivers tailored solutions by leveraging a broad array of expertise in IT infrastructure and applications, including network management, technology maintenance, telecommunications, audio-visual, and security systems. BTP's trusted advisors and systems engineers help organizations with design/build projects, relocations, technology upgrades, and corporate consolidations. The company combines business-driven experience, industry best practices, and its own methodology to deliver projects on-time and within budget.
For more information, visit www.btp.net
About Ignitia Office
Ignitia Office is a premium co-working space that provides a top tier experience to its members with a focus on startups and small businesses.
Business Technology Partners
Source :Business Technology Partners
Latest on Amzeal News
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- American Bridge's Adam Levine Elected to OSEG Board
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- WellRyde Announces Founding Corporate Sponsorship of Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC)
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
- Do you want to Hire Expert Network Cabling Installers in Manitoba?
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Martello Named Employees' Choice Awards 2018-19 Winner
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- LeanMD Shares Weight Loss Tips to Help Keep New Year's Resolutions
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers believe in the importance of giving back, with more than $310,000 donated in their 20 years of business
- Transparent LCD Displays Frequently Asked Questions from CDS
- Chain.io announced as Diamond Sponsor of AirCargo 2019
- Killing ECMs: Gartner and the Rise of Content Services
- Crypto Investor Show: The Biggest Show in the West
- Paramount, Through its Sharenet Subsidiary, Signs ATM Management Agreement with LarCoop in Puerto Rico
- GrubEasy Enhances Transparency In The Trillion Dollar Food Industry