Popular on Amzeal
- A Big Success for the DataSeers "Feed the Hungry" Campaign
- Solving Voltage Problems with a UPS Monitoring System
- Ultius Announces the Release of a New AI Chatbot (ALISA)
- Angels Initiative Wins the Prestigious 2018 EFPIA Health Collaboration Award for Improving Stroke Care
- Barbara Nelson Joins BlastWave Inc. Board
- In The Face Of 25% Tariffs, Electric Bike Manufacture Ride1UP Seeks To Lower The Prices
- Navy Awards Emerging Technology Ventures SeaPort NxG Contract
- The Forecast Calls for SNOW and AN AVALANCHE of Sun Dollars
- Halifax Web Agency Announces Support for Wordpress 5.0 and Gutenberg
- Five Star Carting provides enhanced safety initiative, hires safety manager to fortify its procedures policies and protocols
Assystem uses demonstration devices to demonstrate how data science and machine learning can be used to identify new connections and optimize operational processes, thereby reducing production costs. The machines communicate with each other to access internal and external data. In the process, Assystem was able to demonstrate its extensive experience in OPC / UA and M2M communications. The Assystem solution is a flexible system that operates independently of the manufacturer's automation technology and can be adapted to existing equipment.
Machine data for transparent value creation chains
SDI Innovation introduces the new Bluebox.SDI software tool for monitoring and visualizing and visualizing the actual and target conditions of production equipment such as CNC machining tools, injection moulding machines, and production lines. The tool comes with pre-set applications such as TPM, OEE calculations and trend analysis. When installed on MICA®, Bluebox.SDI can be quickly and easily deployed to production systems in a decentred mode. The control panel with display, input and selection options also makes this solution ideal for mounting on a mounting board.
More on Amzeal News
- Check Point and Cympire Execute Cyber Training Agreement
- North America Video Surveillance Security camera market is to reach USD 10 billion in 2021
- Metal-Based Chemotherapy Could Help Improve Survival in Patients with Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma-Causing Asbestos Found in Children's Products
- Graphene Technology to Deice Aircraft Enters $1.30 Billion Deicing Market: Time Saving, 477% More Efficient & Less Toxic
- NTI Now Offering a 4K HDMI USB KVM Switch
- Innovative HR tech startup launches JobzMall 2.0, new career platform, for evolving workforce
SIEVERS GROUP also demonstrated HANNOVER MESSE, an Internet of Things solution developed with HARTING. Users can use it to correlate machine data with other information throughout the production process. MICA® collects operational data from various machines and equipment. SIEVERS GROUP integrates it with ERP and business intelligence applications.
Process digital and analogue sensor data in real time
HARTING collaborated with the German Institute of Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) to demonstrate how machine data can be accurately recorded using the MICA®-based PROFINET sniffer. Any automated industrial system using SPS and the Industrial Ethernet standard PROFINET can be used for passive "sniffing". Existing processes are completely undisturbed. By "sniffing" communication with MICA®, all exchanged data (such as sensor and actuator values) can be provided to Industrial 4.0 applications through open standards such as MQTT and OPC Ua.
As an authorized distributor for Harting, Heilind Asia provides Harting products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
More on Amzeal News
- SCF Announces Center for Advanced Technology & Innovation
- 5 Steps to supercharge your customer service with contextual intelligence
- Hot off the shelf - Snapfulfil reveals top fulfillment trends for 2019
- Vista Host Raised Over $260,000 For St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® In 2018 With Revolutionary Hotel Housekeeping Service Model
- Castles Technology & Charge Anywhere Partner to Deliver Fully-Integrated Android Payment Terminal Solution to ISOs and Their Merchants
- New Yorker Electronics to Release New Capacitors Enhanced to 500V Rated Voltage, 5000h Useful Life
- Broccoli City Reveals 2019 Lineup And New Venue:childish Gambino, Lil' Wayne, Ella Mai, 6lack, Lil' Baby And More Set To Take The Stage
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
The HARTING Technology Group is one of the world's leading providers of industrial connection technology for the three lifelines of Data, Signal and Power and has 13 production plants and branches in 44 countries. In addition, the company also produces retail checkout systems, electromagnetic actuators for automotive and industrial series use, charging technology and cabling for electric vehicles, as well as hardware and software for customers and applications in automation technology, robotics and transportation engineering. In the 2016/17 business year, some 4,600 employees generated sales of EUR 672 million.
HARTING first entered China market in 1988 and is the first global connector manufacturer in the Chinese market awarded the CCC (China Compulsory Certification). HARTING creates standards in the connector industry and provides connectivity and networks solutions to our esteemed customers according to their special requirements. The company focuses on factory automation, transportation, renewable energy, power transmission, machinery & robotics, LED markets etc.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Amzeal News
- Cyber Watch Dogs Joins the National Cyber Security Alliance in Global Effort to Support Data Privacy
- What will you automate today? A practical guide for successful intelligent automation implementation
- How to Develop Localization & Navigation Solutions for Drones, Autonomous Vehicles & Robots
- 25% Dividend Paid plus 25% Advance Discount for NY Workers' Comp. Wholesalers Safety Group
- Data Logging VS Monitoring with CAS DataLoggers
- NarrowBand Is The Wave Of The Future
- ATEN Technology Launches New Presentation Switch Series
- The Resiliency Center created to meet ongoing needs resulting from mass violence
- Broccoli City Weekend 2019 Plans Announced: Extended Programming and Presale Dates For Seventh Annual Celebration April 25-27th
- GC Pawn opens 8th pawn store in Lakeland Florida
- Blockchain's social media platform Howdoo has today issued an end of year summary of progress made in 2018
- Hundreds Gather in Oakland to Celebrate Women of Color in Computing
- Book your stay for 6 nights and enjoy a free extended night at the Bahama Beach Club
- True Streetwise Artificial Intelligence is here
- CyberSec Recap: Govt Shutdown Plays with Fire, GooglePlay Malware, DarkOverLord Recruiting + more
- New Bethlehem Company Launches Expansion with New Headquarters
- SelecTech to exhibit at IPC Apex Expo in San Diego, California
- Fusion Technology Solutions Selected for Top 25 Cloud Solution Providers 2018
- The Monroe Institute Announces New President and Executive Director
- Foundations Health Nursing Home Awarded Top Performer by ACHCA