Popular on Amzeal
- Apollo Safety announces Man Down/Lone Worker offering
- June Is National Safety Month: Bringing Common Sense To The Workplace
- Agar Scientific launches uranium-free UA-Zero® EM Stain
- 32nd Annual Technology Summit & Tradeshow Features Technology Innovators
- Reinventing Entry-level Home Audio Bomaker Launches an Affordable Wireless Sound bar Odine I
- New Breakthroughs In Closed Timelike Curve Physics Invalidates The Entirety Of Ronald Mallett's Work
- 5 Obstacles Enterprises Face During the Adoption of Blockchain
- dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server – A New Approach to Database Development
- LCC Asia Pacific announces registered trademark for specialist Index
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Kevin Duffy, on Newest Acquisition
Assystem uses demonstration devices to demonstrate how data science and machine learning can be used to identify new connections and optimize operational processes, thereby reducing production costs. The machines communicate with each other to access internal and external data. In the process, Assystem was able to demonstrate its extensive experience in OPC / UA and M2M communications. The Assystem solution is a flexible system that operates independently of the manufacturer's automation technology and can be adapted to existing equipment.
Machine data for transparent value creation chains
SDI Innovation introduces the new Bluebox.SDI software tool for monitoring and visualizing and visualizing the actual and target conditions of production equipment such as CNC machining tools, injection moulding machines, and production lines. The tool comes with pre-set applications such as TPM, OEE calculations and trend analysis. When installed on MICA®, Bluebox.SDI can be quickly and easily deployed to production systems in a decentred mode. The control panel with display, input and selection options also makes this solution ideal for mounting on a mounting board.
More on Amzeal News
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- PINC recognized as a standout exhibitor during the largest ProMat expo in the 34-year history
- Michael Jordan, author of The Company of Demons, News and Events
- RAIN Group to Host Webinar for Sales Leaders June 25
SIEVERS GROUP also demonstrated HANNOVER MESSE, an Internet of Things solution developed with HARTING. Users can use it to correlate machine data with other information throughout the production process. MICA® collects operational data from various machines and equipment. SIEVERS GROUP integrates it with ERP and business intelligence applications.
Process digital and analogue sensor data in real time
HARTING collaborated with the German Institute of Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) to demonstrate how machine data can be accurately recorded using the MICA®-based PROFINET sniffer. Any automated industrial system using SPS and the Industrial Ethernet standard PROFINET can be used for passive "sniffing". Existing processes are completely undisturbed. By "sniffing" communication with MICA®, all exchanged data (such as sensor and actuator values) can be provided to Industrial 4.0 applications through open standards such as MQTT and OPC Ua.
As an authorized distributor for Harting, Heilind Asia provides Harting products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
More on Amzeal News
- Marabu North America Announces Release of New Ink for Oki/Sieko ColorPainter Printers
- The Emphasis Of Software Maintenance Process For IT
- Technical Writer Turns the Tables and Launches Writing Classes for Software Engineers
- Know how to contact a live person at Google
- mTech.Academy Releases 2018/19 Report Card, Outlining Impact of Experiential Learning Initiative
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
The HARTING Technology Group is one of the world's leading providers of industrial connection technology for the three lifelines of Data, Signal and Power and has 13 production plants and branches in 44 countries. In addition, the company also produces retail checkout systems, electromagnetic actuators for automotive and industrial series use, charging technology and cabling for electric vehicles, as well as hardware and software for customers and applications in automation technology, robotics and transportation engineering. In the 2016/17 business year, some 4,600 employees generated sales of EUR 672 million.
HARTING first entered China market in 1988 and is the first global connector manufacturer in the Chinese market awarded the CCC (China Compulsory Certification). HARTING creates standards in the connector industry and provides connectivity and networks solutions to our esteemed customers according to their special requirements. The company focuses on factory automation, transportation, renewable energy, power transmission, machinery & robotics, LED markets etc.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Amzeal News
- Generations Argue About Money… Again
- Ainstein placed #1 in Market category at prestigious NASA Jet Propulsion Lab pitch event
- Formerly Homeless Latino Software Engineer Proves Talent on "Whiteboard Challenge" Show
- ACEINNA Launches OpenIMU300RI – Rugged Open-Source Inertial Measurement Unit Sensor
- App Development Company Invonto, Seeing Growth in New York & New Jersey
- Join Our Personalization App Party and Make Your Phone Look UNIQUE
- How Is Enterprise Blockchain Delivering Value Around The World?
- Eatzilla - Ubereats Clone Script
- Rentalslew - Airbnb Clone Script
- Telaeris Announces New Integration with Kantech Entrapass Access Control
- Extraordinarily High Wages For Cannabis Workers In SVG From Foreign Investor – Cannavais
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- One Park Financial Honored with "Company of the Year" Stevie® Award
- BA Insight Expands its Elastic Support to include Elastic Enterprise Search
- Algenuity launches new Algem® HT24 photobioreactor at AlgalBBB
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- National ATM Council Announces Debbi Haacke as Vice-Chair of NAC Governmental Affairs Committee