Popular on Amzeal
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- Chefsnätverket Close Lecturers Win Talarforum Speaker of The Year Award 2018
- Acumentrics Expands CHS Contract-Approved Part Numbers
- Introducing Vein Treatment Centers
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- Puerto Vallarta Can Help Beat the Winter Blues And Step Up the Active Vacation
- DMS Auto Insights Announces Top Car Makes And Models On The Road In The U.S. In 2018
- Ecteon Recognized in Gartner's "Market Guide for Contract Life Cycle Management"
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- New Indie Streaming and Radio Aggregator Social Platform to Launch at 2019 SXSW
Assystem uses demonstration devices to demonstrate how data science and machine learning can be used to identify new connections and optimize operational processes, thereby reducing production costs. The machines communicate with each other to access internal and external data. In the process, Assystem was able to demonstrate its extensive experience in OPC / UA and M2M communications. The Assystem solution is a flexible system that operates independently of the manufacturer's automation technology and can be adapted to existing equipment.
Machine data for transparent value creation chains
SDI Innovation introduces the new Bluebox.SDI software tool for monitoring and visualizing and visualizing the actual and target conditions of production equipment such as CNC machining tools, injection moulding machines, and production lines. The tool comes with pre-set applications such as TPM, OEE calculations and trend analysis. When installed on MICA®, Bluebox.SDI can be quickly and easily deployed to production systems in a decentred mode. The control panel with display, input and selection options also makes this solution ideal for mounting on a mounting board.
More on Amzeal News
- The Vaccination Debate in the Family Court
- New IEPE accelerometer offers ultra-high frequency response
- Tony Adams Digital Engaged By Leading Australian Mortgage Broker
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation Tackles Urgent Need for Movement Disorder Specialists
- Pcx, Inc. Welcomes CAULIN ANDERSON To The Government Sales Team
SIEVERS GROUP also demonstrated HANNOVER MESSE, an Internet of Things solution developed with HARTING. Users can use it to correlate machine data with other information throughout the production process. MICA® collects operational data from various machines and equipment. SIEVERS GROUP integrates it with ERP and business intelligence applications.
Process digital and analogue sensor data in real time
HARTING collaborated with the German Institute of Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) to demonstrate how machine data can be accurately recorded using the MICA®-based PROFINET sniffer. Any automated industrial system using SPS and the Industrial Ethernet standard PROFINET can be used for passive "sniffing". Existing processes are completely undisturbed. By "sniffing" communication with MICA®, all exchanged data (such as sensor and actuator values) can be provided to Industrial 4.0 applications through open standards such as MQTT and OPC Ua.
As an authorized distributor for Harting, Heilind Asia provides Harting products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
More on Amzeal News
- Cannon Ventures and Rice Angel Network Team Up To Invest in Houston-Based Startups
- Dash Solutions Launches Continuous Compliance Monitoring for the Public Cloud
- Cloud Swarm: SAP Ousts Programming Talent, Google's "Stadia' Cloud-Gaming Unveiled + more
- RAIN Group to Host Sales Motivation Webinar for Sellers and Sales Leaders March 28
- Author Jeff Ransom Promotes His Science/History Book - Auroras, Petroglyphs, and Pagans
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
The HARTING Technology Group is one of the world's leading providers of industrial connection technology for the three lifelines of Data, Signal and Power and has 13 production plants and branches in 44 countries. In addition, the company also produces retail checkout systems, electromagnetic actuators for automotive and industrial series use, charging technology and cabling for electric vehicles, as well as hardware and software for customers and applications in automation technology, robotics and transportation engineering. In the 2016/17 business year, some 4,600 employees generated sales of EUR 672 million.
HARTING first entered China market in 1988 and is the first global connector manufacturer in the Chinese market awarded the CCC (China Compulsory Certification). HARTING creates standards in the connector industry and provides connectivity and networks solutions to our esteemed customers according to their special requirements. The company focuses on factory automation, transportation, renewable energy, power transmission, machinery & robotics, LED markets etc.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Amzeal News
- Ferber Dental Group Offers High-Quality Smile Restoration with Dentures in West Palm Beach
- Managing a VoIP System in a Rural Network with Limited Bandwidth:
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
- Cloud Swarm: Google Open Sources "Sandbox" API, Amazon's "Pro-Rata" Program Leaked + more
- Global Convenience Store Industry Outlook by Goldstein Research
- Global In-Flight Entertainment Market Projected to Grow at A CAGR of 12.5% during 2016-2024
- Global Airborne surveillance Market is Set to Reach USD 6.1 Billion by 2024
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
- ScaleHR 2019 Call for Speakers Now Open
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Proudly Welcomes Gail Bauhs to their Board of Directors
- Gary Vee Featured on MODRN Business Podcast with Rallio's VP of Business Development
- Omnichain CEO Earns Award Recognitions from Food Logistics and Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Luvyle Has Launched Its Spring Collection of Floral Skater Dresses and Maxi Dresses Online
- Pharmacy Inventory Management Using a Temperature Monitoring System
- BR Williams Becomes a Diamond Broker
- Most Popular Vacation Style in Mediterranean
- Acora wins new business software project with OATS Ltd
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- MailMyStatements Welcomes Derek Griffin
- ChicgoStyle Launched Fresh Collection of Clothes and Accessories for Men