Popular on Amzeal
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
- Best Light Fixtures Company Launches Profitable Programs for Building Professionals
- how to join best digital marketing institute in Pitampura, Delhi
- Maxeler Technologies develops real time FPGA-based processing for European XFEL
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Evolve IP Has Been Enabling and Empowering Work From Home for Over a Decade, Offers Collaboration and Virtual Workspaces In a Time of Need
- Diggin' Deep by IGS features options for 9 lines or 25 lines
- Oklahoma Cannabis Expo at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City, August 15 - 18, 2020
- Time to take advantage on high rental returns from real estate in Dubai, Says FIDU Properties
Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market has been segmented on the basis of technology, offering, application, and geography. Based on offering market is split into Hardware & Software. Technology is divided into Natural Language Processing (NLP), Context, Awareness Computing, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision. Application of the market is Flight Operations, Smart Maintenance, Training, Virtual Assistants, Surveillance, Dynamic Pricing, and Manufacturing. Region wise into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Artificial intelligence in aviation sort the information and provide the pilot with the best possible options for operation, which is impossible for human being to perform. It is an ability of a machine to gather the information to analyze, process and to respond in a directed way. Some of the market drivers included and analyzed in detail for decision makers reference include - Increasing adoption of machine learning and NLP technologies for virtual assistance, training applications in the aviation sector, increase in the investments by aviation companies and PE investors, rising adoption of cloud-based applications in Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market It is also been found that limited numbers of experts in AI industry are restricting the growth of the Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market.
More on Amzeal News
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- Celaton Awarded 'Excellence in IPA Technology, 2020 - UK'
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- Facial Recognition Expand to the Global Market
Based on the Offering, Software segment held the largest share of the overall Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market in offering segment in 2017 thanks to the developments in AI software for applications such as surveillance, flight operations, and airport operations.
On the basis of Application, Virtual assistants are expected to hold the largest share of the Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market throughout the forecast period. AI-based virtual assistants help airline companies to improve their productivity and increase the efficiency of pilots by reducing recurring works, such as changing radio channels, reading wind forecasts, and providing position information on requests. These recurring jobs are taken care of by the AI-enabled virtual assistants.
In terms of Geography, North America is expected to hold the largest share in Aviation Market in the forecast period, owing to an increased adoption in applications such as Virtual assistance, smart maintenance, manufacturing, and surveillance. Continuous growth in the number of air travellers is also demanding airline companies to adopt AI in their daily operations to enhance their efficiency.
More on Amzeal News
- Excavator Market is Expected to Garner $ 64.7 Billion by 2024
- Enterprise Firewall Hardware Market Worth $ 3.1 Billion by 2025
- Care Packages to Frontline Workers Delivered by Erasable Inc. of Tampa with Partners ZO Skin Health and HydraFacial
- Exquisite home for sale in an equestrian community!
- Tip: COVID-19 hand dermatitis prevention
Key players operate on the market are, Intel, Nvidia, Xilinx, Micron, Samsung Electronics, IBM, Microsoft, Airbus, Amazon, Boeing, GE, Thales, Lockheed Martin, Garmin.
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address : Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.
Latest on Amzeal News
- Horizons Savannah Teachers Support Independent Learning During COVID-19
- Get Prompt Limo Service from Proficient Dubai Rent a Car Service Companies
- Intersect360 Research Adjusts 2020 HPC Market Forecast Downward for COVID-19
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- Check How a New Movie Streaming Website Vkflix Become Famous During COVID-19 ?
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
- HoloBuilder Welcomes Takenaka Corporation to Their Innovators Club
- VPN Compare's Facial Recognition Guide Reveals State of the Technology
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- ASCEND 2020 Alumnae Barbara Jones CEO of Lillii RNB and Calvetta Phair CEO of ReferAll, LLC form teaming alliance to promote new technologies
- Global Dental Implants Market Worth $ 6.90 Billion by 2025- Analysis Report by Goldstein Research
- Data Masking Market is Expected to Garner $ 834.5 Billion by 2024
- Dashboard Camera Market Worth $ 5.2 Billion by 2024- says by Goldstein Research
- Renting a Dedicated Server with Bitcoin Just Got Cheaper at Rad Web Hosting
- The World's First Inflatable Sleeping Bag
- Humanity First USA Medical Supplies Needed