Popular on Amzeal
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
- Best Light Fixtures Company Launches Profitable Programs for Building Professionals
- how to join best digital marketing institute in Pitampura, Delhi
- Maxeler Technologies develops real time FPGA-based processing for European XFEL
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Evolve IP Has Been Enabling and Empowering Work From Home for Over a Decade, Offers Collaboration and Virtual Workspaces In a Time of Need
- Diggin' Deep by IGS features options for 9 lines or 25 lines
- Oklahoma Cannabis Expo at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City, August 15 - 18, 2020
- Time to take advantage on high rental returns from real estate in Dubai, Says FIDU Properties
Giner Labs is a world leader in electrochemical research and development with a 40-year record of success. Giner ELX supplies the world's most advanced PEM electtrolyzer stacks and systems to customers all over the world.
"Our interlocking FreeStyle Biolock flooring product has become a favorite of general contractors who specialize in lab renovations for a number of reasons," said Thomas Ricciardelli, president of SelecTech, Inc. "One is for the variety of color options. Another is for the minimal subfloor prep and ease of installation."
Giner Labs selected FreeStyle Fog and Quarry Sand for its flooring colors.
"The FreeStyle interlocking flooring could not have been easier to install," said David Familetto, of Altair Construction. "Lab renovations can be tricky and time consumptive some areas. So, it's nice to have a product like FreeStyle BioLock that's a real time saver, looks great, and meets the very particular needs of a lab.
More on Amzeal News
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- Celaton Awarded 'Excellence in IPA Technology, 2020 - UK'
SelecTech's FreeStyle BioLock flooring employs a patented glueless "zipper" interlocking system that enables the flooring to be installed over existing flooring with minimal subfloor preparation. There's no need for messy, toxic adhesive and down-time is significantly reduced—often times without need to close off an area.
Made with 70 percent recycled materials and 100 percent recyclable, FreeStyle Commercial Flooring comes with a 10-year limited wear warranty - 20-mil wear layer with urethane/no-wax finish and is ADA slip-resistant compliant. FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is waterproof, anti-microbial and features a chemical and stain-resistant composition. It also meets CA 1350 Indoor Air Quality and is MAS Certified Green.
FreeStyle BioLock flooring is available in a six standard colors and additional other special order colors.
To request a sample of FreeStyle BioLock flooring, please call 508-583-3200 or visit www.selectech.com.
About SelecTech, Inc.
FreeStyle is a division of SelecTech, Inc., which was founded in 1993 with the mission of creating valuable products from scrap plastics. The company has become a leader in the manufacture of flooring products from recycled materials and uses one million pounds of recycled materials annually. Their products are made with up to 100 percent recycled content, are 100 percent recyclable and installed without adhesives making them some of the "greenest" and most cost-effective flooring products available. The unique interlock system on SelecTech's flooring products enable them to be installed at a much lower cost, without a lot of costly downtime, which provides significant value to customers.
More on Amzeal News
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- Facial Recognition Expand to the Global Market
- Excavator Market is Expected to Garner $ 64.7 Billion by 2024
- Enterprise Firewall Hardware Market Worth $ 3.1 Billion by 2025
- Care Packages to Frontline Workers Delivered by Erasable Inc. of Tampa with Partners ZO Skin Health and HydraFacial
Using state-of-the-art technology and innovative product design, SelecTech has also created the top performing Place N' Go residential flooring products, which are available at Home Depot. They are also the creators and manufacturers of StaticStop ESD flooring products. SelecTech is a vendor partner of Health Care Institute (HCI), an International Facility Management Association (IFMA) alliance partner and Starnet, an international flooring contractor cooperative. The company is headquartered at 33 Wales Avenue, Suite F in Avon, MA. For more information about SelecTech, visit http://www.selectech.com.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on Amzeal News
- Lasers project Coronavirus message on Pyramids
- Digital Defense Earns 5-Star Rating in the 2020 CRN® Partner Program Guide
- Horizons Savannah Teachers Support Independent Learning During COVID-19
- Get Prompt Limo Service from Proficient Dubai Rent a Car Service Companies
- Intersect360 Research Adjusts 2020 HPC Market Forecast Downward for COVID-19
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- Check How a New Movie Streaming Website Vkflix Become Famous During COVID-19 ?
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
- HoloBuilder Welcomes Takenaka Corporation to Their Innovators Club
- VPN Compare's Facial Recognition Guide Reveals State of the Technology
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- ASCEND 2020 Alumnae Barbara Jones CEO of Lillii RNB and Calvetta Phair CEO of ReferAll, LLC form teaming alliance to promote new technologies
- Global Dental Implants Market Worth $ 6.90 Billion by 2025- Analysis Report by Goldstein Research
- Data Masking Market is Expected to Garner $ 834.5 Billion by 2024
- Dashboard Camera Market Worth $ 5.2 Billion by 2024- says by Goldstein Research
- Renting a Dedicated Server with Bitcoin Just Got Cheaper at Rad Web Hosting