Popular on Amzeal
- Katalyst Announces Availability of Online Ordering
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $1.6M in Contracts for Armored Vehicle Displays
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Latino Leaders Network Hosts Inaugural Virtual Event with Civil Rights Icon Dolores Huerta
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Pre-Pandemic Ancient Masks Uncovered
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New NDE Study and Book
- Mediate This! A New Divorce, Paternity and Conflict Resolution Podcast with Matthew Brickman, Sydney Mitchell
- The Women of Color STEM Conference Covid-19 Response
- Metamorphose Nutrition Launches "MORPH NOW PAY LATER" Finance Program!
Laura, Aidan and Patrick Gordon, owners of Discovery Map of El Paso, received the 2018 Outstanding Inaugural Edition award. The Gordons (mother Laura and daughter and son Aidan and Patrick) nearly sold out the available map spaces in the first year of the map, 2018. They exceeded the required first year sales by 325 percent.
Lane and Evelyn Curlee, owners of Discovery Map of Southern Middle Tennessee, received the 2019 Outstanding Inaugural Edition. The husband and wife team nearly sold out the available map spaces in their map's first year (2019), exceeding required first year sales by 480 percent.
Jeff Stevens, owner of Discovery Map of Albuquerque and Discovery Map of Santa Fe, New Mexico, received the 2019 Community Collaborator Award. Stevens forged a relationship with Visit ABQ and continues to "think outside the box" regarding collaborative initiatives.
More on Amzeal News
- Jigsaw24 earns Microsoft's top cloud status
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
"The Gordons, the Curlees and Jeff are very deserving winners of our first ever franchise owner awards for their respective accomplishments," said Peter Hans, president of Discovery Map. "What's really impressive about this group is that they have shown what is possible to accomplish as new franchise owners and as a seasoned veteran and how to grow your business by working with resources in their respective communities."
For being named winners of the Discovery Map Franchise Owner awards, Gordons, the Curlees and Stevens received a commemorative plaque and a $500 credit toward the publishing of the next edition of their respective maps.
Discovery Map has more than 130 maps across the U.S. and Canada. It is the charge of franchise owner to sell advertising space on the map and the online version of the map, available at discoverymap.com. The typical franchise owner will publish a printed map once or twice per year, depending on the initial print run and the popularity of the map.
Discovery Map franchise owners come from many walks of life. Some are corporate refugees or semi-retired individuals looking to build a business and fund their full retirement. Others include recent college grads, as well as mothers (and fathers) looking to build a business with hours around the kids' school schedules.
More on Amzeal News
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
- ASI Presents "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Asia-Pacific" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Benefits of Kamapisachi Vashikaran Mantra
- Intellitech Solution's Lead Gen Services Bring in Highest Quality B2B Leads with Maximum ROI
- Piprate joins Digital Twin Consortium
Forbes Magazine recently named Discovery Map® one of the top 10 franchises to buy with an initial investment under $150,000. In 2018, it won the Top 50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award based on a survey conducted by FranchiseBusinessReview.
For more information on the Discovery Map franchise opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com/.
About Discovery Map:
Discovery Map International is the country's leading provider of curated guides to top tourist destinations, cities and towns throughout North America. The distinctively colorful, hand-drawn maps are a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences, ski destinations – and even the best locations to take selfies. Discovery Maps can be found in local hotels, restaurants, shops, visitor information centers and other participating venues, and at discoverymap.com. Named by Forbes as "one of the best franchises to buy" in 2015, Discovery Maps International is headquartered in Waitsfield, VT, in the heart of the Green Mountains.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on Amzeal News
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Omnichain™ Adds Jeff Kroeker as Vice President of Sales & Business Development
- Translation Software Company Awarded Grant For HIPAA Compliance Audit
- Stourbridge Web Design Company Developyn Celebrating International Success
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- WHISHWORKS adds CPQ, Field Service Lightning and Work.com expertise to their Salesforce offering
- GoDog Sports Announces Launch of CommunityStream Live Streaming Video Service for Churches, Places of Worship, Local Governments and Community Events
- Apereo Teaching and Learning Award (ATLAS) Winners
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
- 2020 US Presidential Election - Will Trump get re-elected? - Vedic Astrology Analysis
- Author Marvin Terry Rucker announces the release of his autobiography, Snatched Out of the Hand of the Enemy; his unadulterated testimony
- St. Paul Organization Serving African American Men Reflects On Its Mission of Navigating Systemic Racism
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention