Popular on Amzeal
- Destiny 2 Boosting Service offered by Destiny Carries LFG
- BiKi.com Announces 11th BiKi Partner Node J.M. Consultancy Services Limited
- AUVSI-NE to Host 2019 Robotica UAS Summit at Northeastern University ICBM Campus on November 20th
- Certified Zoho Developers at KDG Help With CRM, Creator, and More
- Axiros Announces A Strategic Technology Partnership With AudioCodes
- WipFly to offer last-mile bot delivery service
- Menke Celebrates 45 years of Employee Ownership, to Present at the 2019 Employee Owned Conference in Las Vegas
- All journeys begin with a single step. We are taking our first here, in the fight against food waste and hunger
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
Laura, Aidan and Patrick Gordon, owners of Discovery Map of El Paso, received the 2018 Outstanding Inaugural Edition award. The Gordons (mother Laura and daughter and son Aidan and Patrick) nearly sold out the available map spaces in the first year of the map, 2018. They exceeded the required first year sales by 325 percent.
Lane and Evelyn Curlee, owners of Discovery Map of Southern Middle Tennessee, received the 2019 Outstanding Inaugural Edition. The husband and wife team nearly sold out the available map spaces in their map's first year (2019), exceeding required first year sales by 480 percent.
Jeff Stevens, owner of Discovery Map of Albuquerque and Discovery Map of Santa Fe, New Mexico, received the 2019 Community Collaborator Award. Stevens forged a relationship with Visit ABQ and continues to "think outside the box" regarding collaborative initiatives.
More on Amzeal News
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode "How to Enable AI in Software Development with Weights & Biases"
- Larkin Industries Adds New Equipment to Improve Delivery
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- Sanford Insurance Center extent service area in Florida
"The Gordons, the Curlees and Jeff are very deserving winners of our first ever franchise owner awards for their respective accomplishments," said Peter Hans, president of Discovery Map. "What's really impressive about this group is that they have shown what is possible to accomplish as new franchise owners and as a seasoned veteran and how to grow your business by working with resources in their respective communities."
For being named winners of the Discovery Map Franchise Owner awards, Gordons, the Curlees and Stevens received a commemorative plaque and a $500 credit toward the publishing of the next edition of their respective maps.
Discovery Map has more than 130 maps across the U.S. and Canada. It is the charge of franchise owner to sell advertising space on the map and the online version of the map, available at discoverymap.com. The typical franchise owner will publish a printed map once or twice per year, depending on the initial print run and the popularity of the map.
Discovery Map franchise owners come from many walks of life. Some are corporate refugees or semi-retired individuals looking to build a business and fund their full retirement. Others include recent college grads, as well as mothers (and fathers) looking to build a business with hours around the kids' school schedules.
More on Amzeal News
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- BiKi.com Receives Investment for Platform Upgrade to Prepare for Global Industry Growth
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
Forbes Magazine recently named Discovery Map® one of the top 10 franchises to buy with an initial investment under $150,000. In 2018, it won the Top 50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award based on a survey conducted by FranchiseBusinessReview.
For more information on the Discovery Map franchise opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com/.
About Discovery Map:
Discovery Map International is the country's leading provider of curated guides to top tourist destinations, cities and towns throughout North America. The distinctively colorful, hand-drawn maps are a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences, ski destinations – and even the best locations to take selfies. Discovery Maps can be found in local hotels, restaurants, shops, visitor information centers and other participating venues, and at discoverymap.com. Named by Forbes as "one of the best franchises to buy" in 2015, Discovery Maps International is headquartered in Waitsfield, VT, in the heart of the Green Mountains.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on Amzeal News
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- Managecore to Again Present at Google Cloud Day Dallas Regarding Migrating SAP to Google Cloud
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- Micmi Smart Light Switch works with Alexa, google home
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- New Exxelia Ultra-Broadband Capacitors Ensure Low Insertion over Wide Bandwidth up to 40GHz
- 1GRC Unveils Enhanced Efficiency Feature for Risk Management Operations
- We Want You (WWY) A.I. Powered HRTech Company Launches New Website
- TRENDnet Wins Second to None Award from The Edge Group
- Feedonomics' Robert Roizen Makes Forbes 30 Under 30 List
- Sage-N Research Introduces First AI Data System for Biopharmaceutical Proteomics
- Ansel Pineiro Earns Kentico Marketer Certification
- Medicine Meets Engineering: inTheSmart's (iTS) endoscopic fluorescent imaging system provides high-quality colored imaging in real-time
- Learn. Repeat. Pass. MicroLearning from MicroLector
- Thought For Food and Food Lab Accelerator at Google (FLAG) Launch the Inaugural Circular Economy of Food Challenge