Popular on Amzeal
- Representing diversity Australia's most significant music event of the year 896
- A new model of physical Store at two speeds, the challenge of the future in retail for Eobuwie
- Ferber Dental Group Improves Adult Smiles with Invisalign in Boca Raton
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- New Book Addressing America's Political Divide is Released Today
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- MMI Charlotte Joins Forces with Roc solid Foundation to "Play It Forward"
- NiceJob Featured on 2019 "Ready to Rocket" List, Profiling High Growth Companies in B.C.'s Technology Sectors
- Beneficial Beans Garden And Retail Internship - Creating Opportunities For Adults With Autism Working Towards Meaningful Community-Based Employment
- CommonLit Celebrates 10 Million Readers
"Our Shelby G.T.350 competition model continuation sports car is an incredible machine designed for those who demand the best," said Jim Marietta, CEO of OVC. "It is crucial that this limited-edition Shelby is represented by individuals who recognize the rarity and importance of the car, and the unique requirements of enthusiasts who value it. DiMora Motorcar designs high-end luxury limited-edition cars for their clientele worldwide. We believe that this new agreement is the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship."
OVC began with former Shelby American employees Peter Brock, Jim Marietta, and Ted Sutton, who worked on many key projects at Carroll Shelby's Princeton Drive facility in 1965, including the first "R- Model" Shelby G.T.350 (5R002). Brock designed key features for the continuation car when Marietta and Sutton formed the "Original Venice Crew" in 2015. Sutton also helped create the prototype 427 Shelby Cobra and Sunbeam Tiger while at Shelby American in the 1960s.
OVC assembles the cars at the Shelby facility in Southern California, just as Carroll Shelby and the racers did in 1965. Each OVC built Shelby G.T.350 begins with the same Mustang, equipped with a High-Po 289 c.i.d. engine and a Borg Warner 4-speed.
More on Amzeal News
- LMS50.com adds Online Construction Worker Safety Training
- Selling Power Announces SOAR Performance Group on List of 2019 Highly Recommended Sales Consultants
- Electric Curves Announces Discount Prices for Shapewear and Waist Trainers
- Panic attack! If it's never happened to you then you may not understand
- Nicolette Shapewear Gets An Endless Collection Of Shapewear For Women
"OVC's 1965 Shelby is the most authentic continuation car I've ever seen," said Sir Alfred J. DiMora, founder of DiMora Motorcar. "Based on the original K code Mustangs and built by the same individuals who created the initial R model inside a Southern California Shelby facility, it is truly a piece of history. The degree of craftsmanship is so incredible that we're proud to offer the automobiles through DiMora Motorcar."
The car bodies are fully reconditioned and built to American "competition" specs. Customers can choose between the traditional 9-inch fixed rear end or independent rear suspension. All feature an engine supplied by the Carroll Shelby Engine Company which is coupled to a period correct 4-speed transmission and authentic Shelby shifter. Customers can also choose between an FIA model and Bondurant edition car, and the standard model.
OVC has licenses from Carroll Shelby Licensing and Ford Motor Company to build a run of 36 of the continuation 1965 Ford Shelby G.T.350 Competition Model cars. OVC is the only company with this dual authority.
The sports cars receive an OVC/Shelby serial number. Documentation is submitted to the Shelby American Automobile Club Registry, and the official Shelby American Registry administered by Carroll Shelby International.
Additional information is available at www.dimoramotorcar.com or emailing email@example.com
About DiMora Motorcar
DiMora Motorcar offers distinctive limited-edition transportation solutions. The DiMora Neoclassic series of luxury automobiles includes the Vicci 6.2 now in production, and the Adina, now in the prototype phase. Sir Alfred J. DiMora co-founded the Sceptre Motorcar Company, whose Sceptre 6.6S received Best-of-Show honors at the Los Angeles Auto Expo 78. DiMora also founded the new Clenet Coachworks, Inc. in the 1980s to continue designing and building the Clenet series of automobiles. When President Reagan declared 1986 the Centennial Year of the Gasoline-Powered Automobile, DiMora's Clenet was selected as the Official Centennial Car, resulting in honors for DiMora and the Clenet at the Automobile Hall of Fame in Michigan. For more information, please visit www.dimoramotorcar.com
More on Amzeal News
- Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong explains allergies in children
- Cloud Capital: Neflix Scoffs at Apple and Disney Competition and SKYY Soars to 52-Week High
- ASICFPGA releases new HDR ISP core (three exposure, 120dB)
- Breach Force: CyberSec Teams Look to Advanced Tools and Capabilities to Prevent Cyber Attacks
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
About the Original Venice Crew
Founded by Jim Marietta, the Original Venice Crew (OVC) is the only company authorized by both Carroll Shelby Licensing and Ford Motor Company to build continuation Ford Shelby G.T.350 Competition Models with the optional independent rear suspension and Shelby series serial number. Founded and operated by three of the people who built the first Shelby G.T. 350 Competition Model (5R002) over 50 years ago, the company will manufacture just 36 of these new "Competition Model" 1965 cars in the Shelby facility in Southern California. Each car has production versions of aerodynamic and design enhancements by Peter Brock. These new enhancements were not integrated into the cars during 1964/5 due to cost considerations and market timing pressures. Documentation of the cars will be submitted to the Shelby American Automobile Club Registry and Shelby American Registry administered by Carroll Shelby International. Additional information is at www.ovcmustangs.com.
Palm Springs, CA 92264 USA
Latest on Amzeal News
- Donation by Televergence Solutions Sets in Motion Far-Reaching Ripple Effect Benefitting Women in Tech
- Simple, Flexible Laboratory Data Acquisition
- Karting Miami - First Indoor, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida with Open-Wheeled Cars - Coming Soon to Dezerland Park
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- Feedonomics Hires Gary Kerr as Director of Business Development
- Outsourced CIO LLC Pivots to Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to Leverage Rapid Growth
- New ITSM Book & Training Course Available, "Delivering ITSM For Business Maturity, A Practical Framework" by Beverly Weed-Schertzer
- Dr Jason D Heap-International Education Consultancy Nears Fifth Year of Global Service
- L-Tron's Gayle DeRose Nominated for 2019 Technology Woman of the Year
- Headway Acquires New York Hospitality and National Event Staffing Business
- HoloBuilder releases JobWalk Planner for 360° construction documentation planning to improve office-to-field communication
- GEO Jobe is Awarded The Federal Small Business Specialty Designation from Esri
- Performance Architects' Kirby Lunger and Astha Patni Win Top OATUG Awards at COLLABORATE 19 for Oracle Users Community Contributions
- Tech at the Edge: Rise of the Machines -- Is Automation a Job Killer… or Savior?
- Martha Reeves to Receive Governor's Fitness Award
- ESI Analyst and Sandline Discovery Announce Channel Partnership
- LevelUp Networks and LevelUp Support moved offices
- Collaboration between MommyDaddyMe.com and Jersey College of Girls
- Louisiana Firm Bullock Campbell Bullock & Harris P.C. Specializes in Obtaining Financial Relief for Mesothelioma Sufferers
- USITT Double Mics Keynote Speaker with Confidence of CO2