Popular on Amzeal
- HXJQ Machinery Offers New-type Mobile Crushing Station 142
- Boom in the Bottoms Sparks Summer Shopping - Kansas City First Friday Event Weekend
- GLO Science Debuts Next Generation Bluetooth-Enabled Teeth Whitening Device, GLO Lit
- THINKWARE Launches its first sports camera, the M1 Motorsports Cam
- Company's Short Films Are Helping Non-Profits Raise Support
- OncoBeta® chosen as a 2019 Red Herring North America Top 100 Winner
- Music Rewards-FIX is making its mark in the industry
- EY announces SUMMIT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS PRESIDENT & CEO ADAM C. WALKER named Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 Award winner in the Southeast
- Some Facts You must Know about Recovery of Google when Forget Password
- Mangan, Inc. Acquires Horizon Consultants, Inc
"Our Shelby G.T.350 competition model continuation sports car is an incredible machine designed for those who demand the best," said Jim Marietta, CEO of OVC. "It is crucial that this limited-edition Shelby is represented by individuals who recognize the rarity and importance of the car, and the unique requirements of enthusiasts who value it. DiMora Motorcar designs high-end luxury limited-edition cars for their clientele worldwide. We believe that this new agreement is the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship."
OVC began with former Shelby American employees Peter Brock, Jim Marietta, and Ted Sutton, who worked on many key projects at Carroll Shelby's Princeton Drive facility in 1965, including the first "R- Model" Shelby G.T.350 (5R002). Brock designed key features for the continuation car when Marietta and Sutton formed the "Original Venice Crew" in 2015. Sutton also helped create the prototype 427 Shelby Cobra and Sunbeam Tiger while at Shelby American in the 1960s.
OVC assembles the cars at the Shelby facility in Southern California, just as Carroll Shelby and the racers did in 1965. Each OVC built Shelby G.T.350 begins with the same Mustang, equipped with a High-Po 289 c.i.d. engine and a Borg Warner 4-speed.
More on Amzeal News
- Consumer51 launches new website for New Mexico Higher Education Department
- The TBT Florida Ballers are the DeMarini USSSA Elite World Series Champions!
- Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers teams up with UL for customizable online lean Six Sigma 4.0 training
- GdPicture.NET PDF Reducer SDK: Compress Any Document to PDF
- Automation Intellect Closes a Master Services Agreement with Mann+Hummel
"OVC's 1965 Shelby is the most authentic continuation car I've ever seen," said Sir Alfred J. DiMora, founder of DiMora Motorcar. "Based on the original K code Mustangs and built by the same individuals who created the initial R model inside a Southern California Shelby facility, it is truly a piece of history. The degree of craftsmanship is so incredible that we're proud to offer the automobiles through DiMora Motorcar."
The car bodies are fully reconditioned and built to American "competition" specs. Customers can choose between the traditional 9-inch fixed rear end or independent rear suspension. All feature an engine supplied by the Carroll Shelby Engine Company which is coupled to a period correct 4-speed transmission and authentic Shelby shifter. Customers can also choose between an FIA model and Bondurant edition car, and the standard model.
OVC has licenses from Carroll Shelby Licensing and Ford Motor Company to build a run of 36 of the continuation 1965 Ford Shelby G.T.350 Competition Model cars. OVC is the only company with this dual authority.
The sports cars receive an OVC/Shelby serial number. Documentation is submitted to the Shelby American Automobile Club Registry, and the official Shelby American Registry administered by Carroll Shelby International.
Additional information is available at www.dimoramotorcar.com or emailing email@example.com
About DiMora Motorcar
DiMora Motorcar offers distinctive limited-edition transportation solutions. The DiMora Neoclassic series of luxury automobiles includes the Vicci 6.2 now in production, and the Adina, now in the prototype phase. Sir Alfred J. DiMora co-founded the Sceptre Motorcar Company, whose Sceptre 6.6S received Best-of-Show honors at the Los Angeles Auto Expo 78. DiMora also founded the new Clenet Coachworks, Inc. in the 1980s to continue designing and building the Clenet series of automobiles. When President Reagan declared 1986 the Centennial Year of the Gasoline-Powered Automobile, DiMora's Clenet was selected as the Official Centennial Car, resulting in honors for DiMora and the Clenet at the Automobile Hall of Fame in Michigan. For more information, please visit www.dimoramotorcar.com
More on Amzeal News
- A Strategy To Win Back The White House
- Why Cryptocurrency Needs Derivatives?
- The Digital Wallet Revolution Upon Us
- OMG Media Solutions Partners with the Minnesota State Fair to Celebrate Culture And Community At The State's Largest Food and Music Festival
- Isla Mujeres Whale Shark Festival Schedule 2019
About the Original Venice Crew
Founded by Jim Marietta, the Original Venice Crew (OVC) is the only company authorized by both Carroll Shelby Licensing and Ford Motor Company to build continuation Ford Shelby G.T.350 Competition Models with the optional independent rear suspension and Shelby series serial number. Founded and operated by three of the people who built the first Shelby G.T. 350 Competition Model (5R002) over 50 years ago, the company will manufacture just 36 of these new "Competition Model" 1965 cars in the Shelby facility in Southern California. Each car has production versions of aerodynamic and design enhancements by Peter Brock. These new enhancements were not integrated into the cars during 1964/5 due to cost considerations and market timing pressures. Documentation of the cars will be submitted to the Shelby American Automobile Club Registry and Shelby American Registry administered by Carroll Shelby International. Additional information is at www.ovcmustangs.com.
Palm Springs, CA 92264 USA
Latest on Amzeal News
- Infoworks Bolsters Go-To-Market Executive Team
- Alliance Technologies LLC. Again Named Top 50 St. Louis Company
- Doug Baruchin of Island Trauma Services, Inc. Earns Accredited ACAC Certification
- Soreide Law Group files a FINRA Arbitration for Florida Investors in GBP Automotive Portfolio, GPB Waste Management, GPB Holdings II & III
- Achieving Better Outcomes with Immersive Healthcare Added to xRS Week 2019
- Virtro Entertainment Announces Selection for Oculus Launch Pad 2018
- projekt202 Persona Work Highlighted by Forrester Research
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- Award-Winning Cybersecurity Management Available from KDG
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- WorkDone Inc. Honored With the "Top 50 Tech Companies" Award at InterCon, Las Vegas 2019
- Vission Technology Inc. Accoladed the "Top 50 Tech Companies" Award at InterCon, Las Vegas 2019
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
- New Yorker Electronics Announces Upgraded Status of Exxelia Mil Wet Tantalum Capacitor
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Municipal Video Provider Saves Taxpayer Dollars With New Middleware
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Circadence Wins Silver Award for inCyt from International Serious Play Awards Competition