Popular on Amzeal
- Industry First AI Enabled Emergency Medical Vitals Diagnostics Software Opens Offering to Investors
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Datavalet Launches SD-WAN Services
- Indie Music Movie "Killian & the Comeback Kids" Becomes one of the Only Fully Theatrical Platform Releases in Major Cinemas
- Publicist Jordan von Netzer Launches Entertainment PR Firm, Projection PR
- It's time to fulfil promise to the world's poorest – CPDE
- Tribal Credit se lleva el Premio de Oro de Juniper Research para "Mejor plataforma para pagos B2B"
- Fifth Gen Media and the Real Estate Board of New York Announce Virtual Tech Event Partnership to Foster Innovation in the Real Estate Industy
- TEZ and T2 announce T2MobilePay powered by TEXT2PARK
The study on the edutainment centers market strives to assess the revenue potential, both quantitatively and qualitatively. The latter analysis hovers around offering insights into the key growth drivers and impediments, trends and opportunities, and the technological advances that drive the strides of the edutainment centers market.
More on Amzeal News
- Augmented Reality and the Hospitality Industry
- Leading boutique law firm, Forefront, launches redesigned online presence and industry first subscription model
- Catch brings integrated health insurance enrollment into the full suite of portable beneﬁts
- The FD Centre Improves Time Management and Reduces Costs Deploying Portal for SAP Business One
- Local "We Buy Houses" Company Details how Covid-19 is Affecting the Housing Market in NC
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure for this report
The dynamics of the edutainment market has been increasingly driven by the growing evidence of better learning outcomes in the concept of 'learning through leisure'. As a result, numerous underlying methods and evolved and educationalists are urging parents and guardians of kids to join edutainment centers. With great hopes heaped on their wards to get weaned on knowledge-based world, edutainment centers are soon to get mainstreamed in childhood learning curriculum. This will expand the horizon of edutainment centers market.
Increasing trend of parents and guardians taking their children and wards to edutainment centers also help drive the evolution of the edutainment centers market. These centers have earned a huge interest for another reason: as a place to promote physical activity for kids and toddlers. Proponents of these centers are focusing squarely on ensuring a safe environment for their kids, attracting more parents to become a part of the edutainment centers market. These parents are showing a healthy attitude toward forms of learning that are prevalent in most of the edutainment centers.
More on Amzeal News
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Introducing Sirio Components by GD Rectifiers
- Green Bee Buzzes Into Whole Foods Market's Mid-Atlantic Region
- OpsVeda 9.0 focuses on agility and automation needs of enterprises in the post-Covid era
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic disruptions of social life has turned education on its heads for kids. In this scenario, some companies in the education industry have been quick to leverage the concept of edutainment to drive engagement. As the lockdown is being relaxed in staggered way in these economies, such edutainment videos will see a large commercial interest, unlocking new prospect in the edutainment centers market. Also, incorporation of virtual reality will help edutainment videos build up better capabilities in meeting the learning needs of kids. Experts opine that at-home learning has opened a fresh avenue for players in the edutainment centers market.
Some of the well-entrenched industry players looking for consolidating their positions in the edutainment centers market are Time Out Group, KidsSTOP, Plabo, The Harlem Edutainment Company, Vacation Edutainment, Scarlett Entertainment, LegoLand Discovery, and EXPLORiT Kindercity Volketswil.
Latest on Amzeal News
- N-and Group CEO Named One of the Top20 Dynamic CEOs of 2020 in the UK
- Alovéa Partners with National Health Share in CELL-A-BRATE Health Project
- Beckatt Solutions wins Technology Innovator Award
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- The All-New Advanced Textile Polyfiber Boot Sock
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- Pirate Chain Onboards a New Core Developer
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- Jigsaw24 goes Greek to deliver Dolby Atmos studio
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- TomCat Films ignites the fireplace video category with 'My Fireplace Girl' series of DVDs and Streaming Videos
- Metropolitan Opera Singer Releases Pop Music Videos From Quarantine
- "W1SH RIBBON" Emblazons TOKYO SKYTREE'S Tembo Deck! TOKYO SKYTREE is Opening the Door to the Future So That W1SHES Can Come True!
- Pierre Gervois Awarded Prestigious George Stoney Social Impact Award for his TV show The Face of America
- Adaptiva Earns 100% Customer Satisfaction Rating for 24 Consecutive Months
- Decentralized Innovation Inc (d10i) Joins the InterWork Alliance
- The Human Costs of Rejecting Science
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- PureLink™ Celebrates 4 Years as the Leader in AV Network Switches