Popular on Amzeal
- Apollo Safety announces Man Down/Lone Worker offering
- June Is National Safety Month: Bringing Common Sense To The Workplace
- Agar Scientific launches uranium-free UA-Zero® EM Stain
- 32nd Annual Technology Summit & Tradeshow Features Technology Innovators
- Reinventing Entry-level Home Audio Bomaker Launches an Affordable Wireless Sound bar Odine I
- New Breakthroughs In Closed Timelike Curve Physics Invalidates The Entirety Of Ronald Mallett's Work
- 5 Obstacles Enterprises Face During the Adoption of Blockchain
- dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server – A New Approach to Database Development
- LCC Asia Pacific announces registered trademark for specialist Index
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Kevin Duffy, on Newest Acquisition
Richard Frost, CEO and Founder at Frost Solutions said, "We are delighted to introduce CySure's Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) to our offering. Our vision is to provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies and VOSO fits perfectly into this category. With new threats appearing daily cyber security is becoming increasingly important and complex, yet many SMEs don't have the bandwidth to take the trend seriously. VOSO is cost effective and easy to use, it's an exciting opportunity and there is a gap in the South African market for a cyber security solution of this nature."
The South African government conducted a Cybersecurity Readiness Survey in 2017, in order to establish a baseline of the current security status in different sectors in the country.Key findings showed that only 28% of organisations had a Chief Information Security Officer. The survey also revealed that the top three challenges facing organisations in South Africa with regard to cybersecurity were insufficient skills (57%), lack of in-house skills (49%) and the lack of awareness (39%). The survey also found that for most organisations surveyed, employees posed a bigger threat than criminals from outside the organisation. Yet, when it came to the level of security awareness training, only 27% of organisations offered beginner training.
More on Amzeal News
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- PINC recognized as a standout exhibitor during the largest ProMat expo in the 34-year history
- Michael Jordan, author of The Company of Demons, News and Events
- RAIN Group to Host Webinar for Sales Leaders June 25
CySure's simple-to-use, web-based Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) incorporates a comprehensive range of features such as remote monitoring and secure configuration of all networked devices, asset mapping, vulnerability scanning and patching, dashboards to display compliance progress against selected standards, as well as online security training videos for continual staff training. VOSO reduces the requirement for expensive in-house cyber security consultants or compliance officers, mitigates the risk of law suits and regulatory fines and ensures employees are trained regularly and kept informed of the latest cyber security updates.
Joe Collinwood, Chief Executive Officer of CySure concluded, "By underestimating the true impact of a cyber attack, small businesses are putting themselves at significant financial and commercial risk. Managing risk from inside the organisation is vital and relies upon the application of a consistent set of policies and processes, backed up by continual employee training. By utilising VOSO which incorporates leading cyber security standards, SMEs can benefit from the expertise of online cyber security consultants at a fraction of the cost, enabling them to create robust, best-practice policies to help keep their organisations safe."
More on Amzeal News
- Marabu North America Announces Release of New Ink for Oki/Sieko ColorPainter Printers
- The Emphasis Of Software Maintenance Process For IT
- Technical Writer Turns the Tables and Launches Writing Classes for Software Engineers
- Know how to contact a live person at Google
- mTech.Academy Releases 2018/19 Report Card, Outlining Impact of Experiential Learning Initiative
For more information on CySure and its full suite of services, visit www.cysure.net
For more information about Frost Solutions, visit http://www.frostsolutions.co.za
About Frost Solutions
Frost Solutions was founded by Richard Frost in January of 2018, the company was born to service home office and small businesses to start with and as time passes to grow into a business that could service enterprise clients.
Our mission is to deliver products and services to the market that are cost effective, easy to use and keep our clients happy and coming back for more. Customer satisfaction and perceived value adds are a key driver in our business. Taking the headache out of IT and making it fun and practical is a goal of the company.
Based out of Fourways, Johannesburg, Frost Solutions provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on Amzeal News
- Generations Argue About Money… Again
- Ainstein placed #1 in Market category at prestigious NASA Jet Propulsion Lab pitch event
- Formerly Homeless Latino Software Engineer Proves Talent on "Whiteboard Challenge" Show
- ACEINNA Launches OpenIMU300RI – Rugged Open-Source Inertial Measurement Unit Sensor
- App Development Company Invonto, Seeing Growth in New York & New Jersey
- Join Our Personalization App Party and Make Your Phone Look UNIQUE
- How Is Enterprise Blockchain Delivering Value Around The World?
- Eatzilla - Ubereats Clone Script
- Rentalslew - Airbnb Clone Script
- Telaeris Announces New Integration with Kantech Entrapass Access Control
- Extraordinarily High Wages For Cannabis Workers In SVG From Foreign Investor – Cannavais
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- One Park Financial Honored with "Company of the Year" Stevie® Award
- BA Insight Expands its Elastic Support to include Elastic Enterprise Search
- Algenuity launches new Algem® HT24 photobioreactor at AlgalBBB
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- National ATM Council Announces Debbi Haacke as Vice-Chair of NAC Governmental Affairs Committee