Popular on Amzeal News
- Book 50 Ways to Get Your Way by Juliet Huck Promotes the Art of Persuading Others Using the Simple Power of Commonsense Values
- ESET Security Days arrive in Dubai
- Productiv Expands Operations into Kansas City
- What a CIO Needs to Know About Cloud Security
- Deciphering iPaaS: Bailing Out Monolithic and Legacy Systems Through Cloud Integration
- Sprint Corporation & VANTIQ Announced Keynote Sponsors at Upcoming IoT6 Exchange Smart Cities Summit
- tebcan.com announces new USD2 million fund for expansion
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- Avène Thermal Spring Water Proceeds Support National Breast Cancer Foundation During Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Joe Castillo performing at the Graybar Fall Conference in Orlando Florida
Plastics are one of the major factors contributing to the menace of pollution and global warming. The oceans and other such water bodies have been adversely affected by the increasing use and inappropriate disposal and recycling of plastics by humans. Studies have shown that less than 10 per cent of all the plastic ever manufactured has been recycled, with the rest being distributed across the planet. The problem is more man-made and is seemingly getting out of control, consequently affecting lives and livelihood. This is further reiterated with the recent closure of Boracay Island for six months, a major source of income for the Philippines, which has been estimated to result in a loss of over $1 billion.
More on Amzeal News
- AFS Technologies Announces New Equity Investment from Symphony Technology Group
- Customized Network Cabling Solutions in Waterloo, ON to suit your Business Needs!
- mobileLIVE recognized as Growth 500 Employer of the Year
- Head Banging Iron Maiden Tribute Makes Noise for Little-Known Brain Disorder
- Disabled as Children, Runners with Dystonia Compete at TCS NYC Marathon
- CxO NExUS announces partnership with Open Spectrum
- Let's Dress Up Announces New Partnership
While several solutions have been proffered to solve the global plastic problem, many of them have not been able to effectively address the problem. This is where the Botcoin is looking to make a difference. In partnership with the successful WIZBL Blockchain Platform, a solution was developed to utilize the instantaneous nature of WIZBL and its BRTE (Blockchain Real Time EcoSystem). The result of the partnership is BOTcoin, an elegant marriage of AI and IOT integrated into a revolutionary Blockchain Platform with roots embedded in human psychology.
BOTcoin will be a sort of incentive driven by using the blockchain technology, optimizing with AI and IOT and transformation using human psychology. Consequently, the present and future generations can live in a world where plastic does not matter anymore.
The innovation aims to transform the current linear economic model into a circular framework, presenting different industries with the ability to participate in a multi-billion dollar market.
More information about the ICO and how to be a part of this revolution can be found on the website.
5th Floor Philam Life Building, 126 Leviste Street, Salcedo Village,Makati City,Philippines
Latest on Amzeal News
- Iflexion seized a Spot among the Top Software Development Companies in USA at GoodFirms
- PEM Inc. Executes Memorandum of Understanding to Explore Commercial Manufacturing of the iRIS-III Portable 14CO2 Measurement Technology
- Join Rheinmetall, Raytheon and the US Army as they come together in 4 weeks' time at Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2018
- NewAge SMB, a Preferred and Trusted Partner for Businesses Seeking App Development Services
- Circadence® Hires New Chief Technology Officer, Bradley Hayes to Pioneer Cybersecurity Innovation
- Earthquake Features Mini-Cultivators at GIE+EXPO
- Maycrest Capital's CEO Featured in Advisor Perspectives
- Antibody-based Contraceptive Research Center Awarded to Boston University Led Consortium
- DESIGNATHON invites Chicago design community to engage in an all-day hackathon-style event for a good cause
- Larry Dunn's Anthology of Earth, Wind & Fire with Luenell, Ronnie Laws, and Ray Parker Jr
- 2 Major Victories For Cancer Patients Nationwide As Bills Promoting Equal Access To Cancer Trials Become Law
- 7 Latvian IT achievements from the last 100 years
- Tremend Software Consulting undertakes the development of the bike sharing app Ape Rider by Pegas
- Assay.Works and 2bind Partner to Expand Lead Discovery Services
- Dawson Moving & Storage Appoint Chris Brimble
- PALO IT Australia Emerged Victorious in GovHack 2018 State and Territory Awards
- Global Analytics As a Service Market Research and Analysis 2015-2022
- Europe Blockchain Technology Market Industry Insights-6Wresearch
- University of Sydney First to Install a 6th Generation MiniFlex XRD in Australia
- STW Sees Record Growth in Sales of Off Highway Sensors