Popular on Amzeal
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- Chefsnätverket Close Lecturers Win Talarforum Speaker of The Year Award 2018
- Acumentrics Expands CHS Contract-Approved Part Numbers
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- DMS Auto Insights Announces Top Car Makes And Models On The Road In The U.S. In 2018
- Puerto Vallarta Can Help Beat the Winter Blues And Step Up the Active Vacation
- Introducing Vein Treatment Centers
- Ecteon Recognized in Gartner's "Market Guide for Contract Life Cycle Management"
- New Indie Streaming and Radio Aggregator Social Platform to Launch at 2019 SXSW
- Meg Williams signed to Nola Blue Records
Plastics are one of the major factors contributing to the menace of pollution and global warming. The oceans and other such water bodies have been adversely affected by the increasing use and inappropriate disposal and recycling of plastics by humans. Studies have shown that less than 10 per cent of all the plastic ever manufactured has been recycled, with the rest being distributed across the planet. The problem is more man-made and is seemingly getting out of control, consequently affecting lives and livelihood. This is further reiterated with the recent closure of Boracay Island for six months, a major source of income for the Philippines, which has been estimated to result in a loss of over $1 billion.
More on Amzeal News
- The First Annual "Loop Q PRIZE" University Competition Launched
- Elite Phone Buyers Launches New Website for Austin, Tx Residents to Sell Their Phone the Same Day
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- CodeMint Announces 2019 Updates for Final Year Project Research Topics in Education Just in time For Undergraduates
While several solutions have been proffered to solve the global plastic problem, many of them have not been able to effectively address the problem. This is where the Botcoin is looking to make a difference. In partnership with the successful WIZBL Blockchain Platform, a solution was developed to utilize the instantaneous nature of WIZBL and its BRTE (Blockchain Real Time EcoSystem). The result of the partnership is BOTcoin, an elegant marriage of AI and IOT integrated into a revolutionary Blockchain Platform with roots embedded in human psychology.
BOTcoin will be a sort of incentive driven by using the blockchain technology, optimizing with AI and IOT and transformation using human psychology. Consequently, the present and future generations can live in a world where plastic does not matter anymore.
The innovation aims to transform the current linear economic model into a circular framework, presenting different industries with the ability to participate in a multi-billion dollar market.
More information about the ICO and how to be a part of this revolution can be found on the website.
5th Floor Philam Life Building, 126 Leviste Street, Salcedo Village,Makati City,Philippines
Latest on Amzeal News
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- Cloud Swarm: Alibaba Doubles Down, AWS Slashes Prices, Nvidia's Releases "GPU Blades" + more
- Enquizit, Inc. Welcomes Former Amazon Executive as Its New CEO
- Pop/R&B Vocalist Heather Fay Unleashes Her Power and Releases New Single, "The One," Through Major Label
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Heilind Electronics appoints William Neo as Sales Director of Asia Pacific
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- Complacency in supply chain cyber security – a hidden threat to SMEs
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- BEC Technologies Announces Distribution Agreement with Ingram Micro
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
- Inzata Analytics Launches New Website
- Why Menfi, Italy, should be your next favorite wine destination
- Spivey Hall Announces 29th Season
- Finding An Auto Repair Shop Is Easy But Finding The Best Auto Repair Shop Is Another Story
- SME announce a New Compliance Healthcheck Report for Multi-Cloud files to help with data compliance