Popular on Amzeal
- MediTelecare Prepares Skilled Nursing Facilities for Next Phase of The Final Rule 710
- ETT, the E-bikes-for-couriers rental company signs up Heliocor to provide rider ID verification 709
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client 24 Hour Home Care for Being Honored by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE 698
- National Survey Debunks Celebrity Endorsements with Nearly 60% of Adults Claiming Medical Professionals are their Go-To Source for Weight Loss Info 559
- Family Owned Luxury Leather Manufacturer Launches New Website 495
- AMU Alumna Olivia P. Friedman's Legal Stewardship Impacting AL
- Orangered Life launches The 30° Ruler 2.0
- D-A-CH Business Continues Its Strong Growth Throughout 2019
- Reputation Marketing Platform NiceJob Awarded 2nd Place Prize at 2019 New Ventures BC Competition
- The 2019 Milbourne Christopher Awards, Magic's Highest Honors, Announced
This title includes the following wrapped into one story:
Further Than Before: Pathway to the Stars, Part 1
Further Than Before: Pathway to the Stars, Part 2
Pathway to the Stars: Part 1, Vesha Celeste
Pathway to the Stars: Part 2, Eliza Williams
Pathway to the Stars: Part 3, James Cooper
Pathway to the Stars: Part 4, Universal Party
Pathway to the Stars: Part 5, Amber Blythe
Pathway to the Stars: Part 6, Erin Carter
"Our beautiful mother world ached for a reprieve from the injustices of many, courtesy of cultures and governance systems, that forgot how to love, how to be kind, how to include others, and how to think beyond the scope of greed and power, but within the visions of shared joy and well-being."
~ Yesha Alevtina to her audience in the Pathway organization
In his novel called A Cosmic Legacy: From Earth to the Stars, Matthew J. Opdyke takes you into a new reality and tells a Space Opera story, where Eliza Williams, her friends Yesha Alevtina and James Cooper, along with a host of friendly heroes or breathed into life. Together, they tackle some of the most significant dilemmas of the day to bring humanity out and into the Cosmos bearing a legacy we would be proud to share with other civilizations. This legacy that Eliza espouses is one of kindness, of mind-to-mind communication, of love, and of healing instead of harming, and so much more. If we are to overcome the destructive forces within our ecosystem, the death of our Sun, and even the great expansion and the death of all life, we must overcome the smaller challenges to progress and focus on even greater ones.
More on Amzeal News
- Luxor Tours Desde El Cairo Por Avión
- Brian Mckeiver Attains Two Kentico Kontent Developer Certifications
- Vitria's Chris Menier and Cognizant's Tiran Dagan Explore How Digital Operations and AIOps Help NSPs Create Customer-Centric IT Ecosystems
- Sine Nomine Associates, Inc. Announces Creative Support Services
- BA Insight for Solr Enables Organizations to Leave Behind Expensive, Rigid, and Proprietary Search
Together with the organization Eliza Williams founded, called Pathway, she and her growing team will take us on a fantastical and Utopian journey to get us out and into the farthest reaches of space. There are dilemmas such as the physiological effects of space on each of us, as well as the need for longevity and a desire to still be able to visit loved ones following long journeys. Eliza and her team develop capabilities, so we can overcome the challenges ahead and are determined to stabilize a rocky economy, wipe away suffering, violence, disease, cartels, terrorism, and trafficking in persons. They work together to tame seismic activity, weather, and fires. She and her friends tackle ways to prevent extinction and provide solutions to quality of life concerns. They even consider the longevity of our Sun and our Earth's capacity to preserve life. Eliza tackles each of these issues to get us out, and into the stars, so we can begin our biggest quest--to help our Universe breathe ever so lightly.
The author suggests that "A Cosmic Legacy" is a science fiction & fantasy novel, with a Space Opera flair to it. It is designed to edify, educate, and entertain young adults and scholars alike. Some of the specific topics covered include physiology, neurology, physics, biotechnology, nanotechnology, astronomy, politics, philosophy, and ethics. Preservation of the life-giving and sustaining capacities of our Earth and creation of environments conducive to life throughout the Solar System once thought to be impossible are the story's primary goals. The intrinsic values and ideas within include those of kindness, with innovation rooted in well-being. To that end, it also includes innovation toward longevity, where cellular health expresses youth and rejuvenation, optimizing the body to be able to live comfortably in austere space environments without adverse effects. Finally, this story digs into mind-to-mind communication, suggesting that it can bear with it a legacy we'd be proud to share with distant civilizations. As we go into the vast reaches of outer space, we'll find we can have mutual goals of preserving our Universe. Through these efforts, we can work together to achieve a beautiful future with and for all living beings.
More on Amzeal News
- National Honey Board Names Best Meads at Mead Crafters Competition
- Lucd Partners with BrownStone Advisory for Launch of AI Sales and Marketing Enablement Platform
- "The Disney Planner 2020: The TO DO List Solution" Helps Disney Fans to Get Organized, Make Things Happen and Be Inspired
- Former Deputy Director of the National Security Agency Chris Inglis Joins the RangeForce Advisory Board
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Tangram Insurance for Being Honored by Great Place to Work
Book available in eBook, Paperback, and Hardcover formats on Amazon:
Hardcover available at Barnes & Noble online (search for author's name)
For more information and the direct link, visit the video on YouTube and open the "show more" option:
Author Matthew J. Opdyke
Latest on Amzeal News
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Tender Offer for Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Cutting-edge lateral flow Smartphone reader 121 demonstrations available
- Lucd and Edge Technology Group Enterprise AI Agreement
- SecureEPLS Broadens Service with Additional Exclusion Lists
- Elaine LaLanne and Jaime Brenkus Release New Book, If You Want To Live Move!
- Visit Corsicana: Nov. 2nd Concert Honors Country Music Hall of Fame Member, Lefty Frizzell
- dBASE® 2019 Introduces a rather LARGE Update and Bug Fixed edition!
- Excursiones y Tours En El Cairo Egipto
- 21st Asia CemenTrade Summit Spotlights on Regional Cement Demand-Supply Trends, Sustainable Technologies
- Toni Vanschoyck bringing concepts behind her book to life in four cities
- BiKi.com Ramps Up on Globalization at Devcon Osaka and Blockchain Life Moscow
- Book Launch "The Billionaire Full Disclosures"
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- New eSports League and Streaming Channel Coming to Arizona in 2020
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Aplura launches PAVO for Splunk Security Users
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
- Now get your Website Designed by the best team of Virginia