Popular on Amzeal
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- Chefsnätverket Close Lecturers Win Talarforum Speaker of The Year Award 2018
- Acumentrics Expands CHS Contract-Approved Part Numbers
- Introducing Vein Treatment Centers
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- Puerto Vallarta Can Help Beat the Winter Blues And Step Up the Active Vacation
- DMS Auto Insights Announces Top Car Makes And Models On The Road In The U.S. In 2018
- Ecteon Recognized in Gartner's "Market Guide for Contract Life Cycle Management"
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- New Indie Streaming and Radio Aggregator Social Platform to Launch at 2019 SXSW
Choice Hotels International is one of the world's largest hotel companies, with more than 6,800 franchised hotels in over 40 countries and territories, and offers accommodations in the upscale, upper midscale, midscale, and economy segments. Through this new relationship, Choices franchisees will be able to purchase software to streamline overall hotel operations.
Room attendants for Choice Hotels branded properties will clean over 73 million rooms this year alone. Twenty five (25) cents on every dollar hotels earn is lost on laborwhich is why managing the Heart of the House is so critical.
Our Mobile Operating Platform helps hoteliers improve the efficiency of daily operations by organizing the onsite schedules for hotel staff, said Albert Sledge, Business Development, LCI. Its exciting to become a Qualified Vendor for Choice Hotels, a company that shares our commitment to franchisee success, and we look forward to helping their owners work smarter, faster, and better with our program.
More on Amzeal News
- The Vaccination Debate in the Family Court
- New IEPE accelerometer offers ultra-high frequency response
- Tony Adams Digital Engaged By Leading Australian Mortgage Broker
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation Tackles Urgent Need for Movement Disorder Specialists
- Pcx, Inc. Welcomes CAULIN ANDERSON To The Government Sales Team
About Choice Hotels International, Inc.
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) is one of the world's largest hotel companies. With over 6,800 hotels franchised in more than 40 countries and territories, Choice Hotels International represents more than 500,000 rooms around the globe, and as of February 1, 2018, more than 1,000 hotels were in its development pipeline. Our company's Ascend Hotel Collection®, Cambria®, Comfort®, Sleep Inn®, Quality®, Clarion®, MainStay Suites®, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®, WoodSpring Suites®, Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, and Vacation Rentals by Choice Hotels® brands provide a spectrum of lodging choices to meet guests' needs. With more than 35 million members, our Choice Privileges® rewards program enhances every trip a guest takes, with benefits ranging from every day rewards to exceptional experiences, starting right when they join. All hotels and vacation rentals are independently owned and operated. Visit us at www.choicehotels.com for more information.
More on Amzeal News
- Cannon Ventures and Rice Angel Network Team Up To Invest in Houston-Based Startups
- Dash Solutions Launches Continuous Compliance Monitoring for the Public Cloud
- Cloud Swarm: SAP Ousts Programming Talent, Google's "Stadia' Cloud-Gaming Unveiled + more
- RAIN Group to Host Sales Motivation Webinar for Sellers and Sales Leaders March 28
- Author Jeff Ransom Promotes His Science/History Book - Auroras, Petroglyphs, and Pagans
About LodgingControls, Inc.
LodgingControls, Inc, (LCI) has become a new breed nationally known in the hotel industry for their efficiency systems. LCI offers its services to both the upscale and midscale hotel markets. LCIs portfolio consists of over 1100 subscribers across all brands with in the United States and Mexico. Mobile Operating Platform (MOP) is also marketed as Cleaning Management System (CMS). For more information, visit: www.lodgingcontrols.com
Website : http://www.lodgingcontrols.com
PO BOX 178
Source :Choice Hotels International
Latest on Amzeal News
- Ferber Dental Group Offers High-Quality Smile Restoration with Dentures in West Palm Beach
- Managing a VoIP System in a Rural Network with Limited Bandwidth:
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
- Cloud Swarm: Google Open Sources "Sandbox" API, Amazon's "Pro-Rata" Program Leaked + more
- Global Convenience Store Industry Outlook by Goldstein Research
- Global In-Flight Entertainment Market Projected to Grow at A CAGR of 12.5% during 2016-2024
- Global Airborne surveillance Market is Set to Reach USD 6.1 Billion by 2024
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
- ScaleHR 2019 Call for Speakers Now Open
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Proudly Welcomes Gail Bauhs to their Board of Directors
- Gary Vee Featured on MODRN Business Podcast with Rallio's VP of Business Development
- Omnichain CEO Earns Award Recognitions from Food Logistics and Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Luvyle Has Launched Its Spring Collection of Floral Skater Dresses and Maxi Dresses Online
- Pharmacy Inventory Management Using a Temperature Monitoring System
- BR Williams Becomes a Diamond Broker
- Most Popular Vacation Style in Mediterranean
- Acora wins new business software project with OATS Ltd
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- MailMyStatements Welcomes Derek Griffin
- ChicgoStyle Launched Fresh Collection of Clothes and Accessories for Men