Popular on Amzeal News
- MORIAH MILLS, The Muse on Marley Water's Flex Ya Music Motion Picture
- The United States Parking Industry Has Been Changed Forever: Introducing ParkingPal
- Introducing Vein Treatment Center
- Beauty Hacks For A New School Year
- The formula of Prof Chris Imafidon, head of Britain's brainiest family, produces another year of record-breaking success" - BBC
- Janesville Resident, Laura Diehl's Book, "When Tragedy Strikes", Finalist for Global Award
- CME Symposium: Narcolepsy in Children: Insights into Diagnosis and Strategies to Improve Patient Care
- Straight Line Construction offers the No-Clog Gutter Shutter
- Literary Magazine Launched on-line
- Journey to Whitcomb Springs in Post-Civil War Montana Territory
Choice Hotels International is one of the world's largest hotel companies, with more than 6,800 franchised hotels in over 40 countries and territories, and offers accommodations in the upscale, upper midscale, midscale, and economy segments. Through this new relationship, Choices franchisees will be able to purchase software to streamline overall hotel operations.
Room attendants for Choice Hotels branded properties will clean over 73 million rooms this year alone. Twenty five (25) cents on every dollar hotels earn is lost on laborwhich is why managing the Heart of the House is so critical.
Our Mobile Operating Platform helps hoteliers improve the efficiency of daily operations by organizing the onsite schedules for hotel staff, said Albert Sledge, Business Development, LCI. Its exciting to become a Qualified Vendor for Choice Hotels, a company that shares our commitment to franchisee success, and we look forward to helping their owners work smarter, faster, and better with our program.
More on Amzeal News
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 32,142,587 Shares of Common Stock of General Electric Company
- RadiusPoint Forms Partnership with Tech Service Today
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Health & Wellness Innovations Adds a New Advisory Board Member
- CoreValue is a Gold Sponsor at IT Arena 2018
About Choice Hotels International, Inc.
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) is one of the world's largest hotel companies. With over 6,800 hotels franchised in more than 40 countries and territories, Choice Hotels International represents more than 500,000 rooms around the globe, and as of February 1, 2018, more than 1,000 hotels were in its development pipeline. Our company's Ascend Hotel Collection®, Cambria®, Comfort®, Sleep Inn®, Quality®, Clarion®, MainStay Suites®, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®, WoodSpring Suites®, Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, and Vacation Rentals by Choice Hotels® brands provide a spectrum of lodging choices to meet guests' needs. With more than 35 million members, our Choice Privileges® rewards program enhances every trip a guest takes, with benefits ranging from every day rewards to exceptional experiences, starting right when they join. All hotels and vacation rentals are independently owned and operated. Visit us at www.choicehotels.com for more information.
More on Amzeal News
- Singsys is Official Partner of Magento with its Magneto Community Insider Program
- Even Small Businesses Are at Risk for Cyber Attacks
- Mit jelent az Android TV és hogyan működik?
- Lindal to launch two new products at FEA
- TechCrunch named UATAG as a TC Top Pick for TC Disrupt SF
- Facial Recognition Market: Increasing Adoption of Consumer Electronics to Boost Growth
- Salesforce in the Google search: Keeeb launches Salesforce API for Discovery
About LodgingControls, Inc.
LodgingControls, Inc, (LCI) has become a new breed nationally known in the hotel industry for their efficiency systems. LCI offers its services to both the upscale and midscale hotel markets. LCIs portfolio consists of over 1100 subscribers across all brands with in the United States and Mexico. Mobile Operating Platform (MOP) is also marketed as Cleaning Management System (CMS). For more information, visit: www.lodgingcontrols.com
Website : http://www.lodgingcontrols.com
PO BOX 178
Source :Choice Hotels International
Latest on Amzeal News
- Technicolor's Brian Jentz Explains How High-End CPE Can Help NSPs Gain a Competitive Edge and Drive Margins as Consumption Models Evolve
- Fifth Third Capital City River Run 25 Years
- ShadeCraft Partners with Nu-NRG Group Inc. in Canada to Launch SUNFLOWER Autonomous Parasol
- DataSeers Presents at Venture Atlanta'18 as One of the Southeast's Most Promising Tech Companies
- Almost half of UK millennials refuse to give up personal data to businesses over security concerns
- 'Pitching' the Right Way Means Free Advertising!
- How Technology Is Changing Online Furniture Shopping
- Simpalm Named One of GoodFirms' Top Mobile App Development Companies in USA for Second Year in a Row
- PicoCell and PicoBlender product lines achieve UL 61800-5-1 certification
- The Difference Between HD Analog and HD IP Cameras
- New Data Outlines Consumer Attitude Shift for the Purpose of Mortgage Refinance Loan from Rate Reduction to Pulling Out Cash
- scoutingwagers.com Launches Subscription Offer
- Torry Harris Business Solutions Appraised at CMMI Level 5
- Fossil Mountain Publishing Announces that 2018 is the Year of The Nutcracker
- Teleco Digital AI Assistants and Chabot's Market to Spur Growth Advancements in Customer Managment
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes with Staking as a way to incentivize support and distribute inflation
- S2G Ventures Continues Growth and Team Expansion
- Microsoft Releases Windows Insiders Fast Ring Build 17763
- PlatCore Achieves ServiceNow Technology Partner Silver Tier Status
- Techcronus launches Cost Effective Mobile App Development Service Using Ionic Framework