Popular on Amzeal
- Casey Equipment Now Represents Yanmar Tractors and UTV's in Illinois
- New Fun Party Game TWISTED SENIORS™ Invented For Older Folks, Great Gag Gift Too!
- Betsy's Best Gourmet Nut and Seed Butters Hit the Shelves at Sprouts Farmers Market
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on behalf of Parents of Troy Dailey against Methadone Clinic and Drivers For Fatal Collision
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- World Blockchain Roadshow By Idacb Is Back To Singapore
- Cheapest Server Hosting Can Boost Your Website - Onlive Server
- Online Personal Styling Services To Launch in the UK
- Synced Released 2018 Fortune Global 500 Public Company Artificial Intelligence Adaptivity Report
- Lowest Mortgage Rates Guarantee now offered by Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans
Choice Hotels International is one of the world's largest hotel companies, with more than 6,800 franchised hotels in over 40 countries and territories, and offers accommodations in the upscale, upper midscale, midscale, and economy segments. Through this new relationship, Choices franchisees will be able to purchase software to streamline overall hotel operations.
Room attendants for Choice Hotels branded properties will clean over 73 million rooms this year alone. Twenty five (25) cents on every dollar hotels earn is lost on laborwhich is why managing the Heart of the House is so critical.
Our Mobile Operating Platform helps hoteliers improve the efficiency of daily operations by organizing the onsite schedules for hotel staff, said Albert Sledge, Business Development, LCI. Its exciting to become a Qualified Vendor for Choice Hotels, a company that shares our commitment to franchisee success, and we look forward to helping their owners work smarter, faster, and better with our program.
More on Amzeal News
- New piezoresistive accelerometer for drop shock testing
- CRG emPerform Wins Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award
- New LUMI Portable Bar brightens up special events
- Fornetix Announces Technology Partnership with Ruckus Networks
- Eight Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries
- Verifying Temperatures on an Appliance Testing Wall
- PINC Receives a 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
About Choice Hotels International, Inc.
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) is one of the world's largest hotel companies. With over 6,800 hotels franchised in more than 40 countries and territories, Choice Hotels International represents more than 500,000 rooms around the globe, and as of February 1, 2018, more than 1,000 hotels were in its development pipeline. Our company's Ascend Hotel Collection®, Cambria®, Comfort®, Sleep Inn®, Quality®, Clarion®, MainStay Suites®, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®, WoodSpring Suites®, Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, and Vacation Rentals by Choice Hotels® brands provide a spectrum of lodging choices to meet guests' needs. With more than 35 million members, our Choice Privileges® rewards program enhances every trip a guest takes, with benefits ranging from every day rewards to exceptional experiences, starting right when they join. All hotels and vacation rentals are independently owned and operated. Visit us at www.choicehotels.com for more information.
More on Amzeal News
- HARTING Offers Innovative Solutions For Miniaturization Trends
- HARTING MICA Network: Successful Implementation Of Industry 4.0 Applications Through Partnerships
- Generix announces the release of CONNX 13.8
- Neogrid Receives Sixth Consecutive Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- RadixBay Selected as Finalist for 2018 NC Tech Awards
- Tech Blurbs: Microsoft Bugs, Cyber Crooks Gaining Ground, Routers Becoming Major Targets + more
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
About LodgingControls, Inc.
LodgingControls, Inc, (LCI) has become a new breed nationally known in the hotel industry for their efficiency systems. LCI offers its services to both the upscale and midscale hotel markets. LCIs portfolio consists of over 1100 subscribers across all brands with in the United States and Mexico. Mobile Operating Platform (MOP) is also marketed as Cleaning Management System (CMS). For more information, visit: www.lodgingcontrols.com
Website : http://www.lodgingcontrols.com
PO BOX 178
Source :Choice Hotels International
Latest on Amzeal News
- Cyber Security Hub Releases November Market Report "Cyber Security Challenges, Focuses 2019"
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids
- Tech Blurbs: Google Bug Exposes Users, Uber Outage Outcry, Satellites Vulnerable to Attacks + more
- DoublePositive CEO Joey Liner Joins Digital Media Solutions Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- Allied Wallet Wins 2018 M&A Award For Best Platform
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- American Bridge's Adam Levine Elected to OSEG Board
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- WellRyde Announces Founding Corporate Sponsorship of Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC)
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
- Do you want to Hire Expert Network Cabling Installers in Manitoba?
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Martello Named Employees' Choice Awards 2018-19 Winner
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- LeanMD Shares Weight Loss Tips to Help Keep New Year's Resolutions
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers believe in the importance of giving back, with more than $310,000 donated in their 20 years of business