Popular on Amzeal News
- Atlas Elite Entertainment lauched a new online magazine
- Remsoft Experts to Present at Upcoming Forestry Conferences
- Friedemann Steinbach Recognized as Top-Performing New Coach by FocalPoint Business Coaching
- 72-hour Extreme Home Makeover!
- USC Ultrasound National Expansion
- Avail the Best Telephony Service with Vergelijk Mobiele Telefoon
- New Data Reveals Generation Z Grads Are Less Interested in Education Pursuits for Higher-Paying Jobs
- Mark Mizuno with John L. Scott Real Estate Wins Five Star Real Estate Agent Award for 2017
- City of Center Line Celebrates 82 Years of Independence with Annual Festival
- DeepBrain Chain Announced The Commencement of its AIM Stations Pre-Sale
Choice Hotels International is one of the world's largest hotel companies, with more than 6,800 franchised hotels in over 40 countries and territories, and offers accommodations in the upscale, upper midscale, midscale, and economy segments. Through this new relationship, Choices franchisees will be able to purchase software to streamline overall hotel operations.
Room attendants for Choice Hotels branded properties will clean over 73 million rooms this year alone. Twenty five (25) cents on every dollar hotels earn is lost on laborwhich is why managing the Heart of the House is so critical.
Our Mobile Operating Platform helps hoteliers improve the efficiency of daily operations by organizing the onsite schedules for hotel staff, said Albert Sledge, Business Development, LCI. Its exciting to become a Qualified Vendor for Choice Hotels, a company that shares our commitment to franchisee success, and we look forward to helping their owners work smarter, faster, and better with our program.
More on Amzeal News
- New Digital Manufacturing Facility for On-Demand Delivery of Production Quality Parts Opened at PADT
- INDE's Augmented Reality Technology Featured at Adidas Tango League Events Worldwide
- AGR Marketing Solutions Introduces INTELLI-LINK®
- SpiceRoads Cycling Rolls out E-bikes in Vietnam and Sri Lanka
- Authoreon announces the First Blockchain-based Dealer Authorization and Product Fingerprint
- FatPipe Networks Aligns with Massive Networks to Offer Secure and Fully Managed SD-WAN Services to Global Enterprises Across the Nation
- CEO Coaching International Hires Top University Graduate and Viral, Rapping Commencement Speaker
About Choice Hotels International, Inc.
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) is one of the world's largest hotel companies. With over 6,800 hotels franchised in more than 40 countries and territories, Choice Hotels International represents more than 500,000 rooms around the globe, and as of February 1, 2018, more than 1,000 hotels were in its development pipeline. Our company's Ascend Hotel Collection®, Cambria®, Comfort®, Sleep Inn®, Quality®, Clarion®, MainStay Suites®, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®, WoodSpring Suites®, Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, and Vacation Rentals by Choice Hotels® brands provide a spectrum of lodging choices to meet guests' needs. With more than 35 million members, our Choice Privileges® rewards program enhances every trip a guest takes, with benefits ranging from every day rewards to exceptional experiences, starting right when they join. All hotels and vacation rentals are independently owned and operated. Visit us at www.choicehotels.com for more information.
More on Amzeal News
- Consumers now have a low cost shipping option to over 40 countries in Europe
- Singapore Memories - 20 Scents of Singapore as Room Fragrance "Atas", "Glamour of ION", "For my Tai Tai", "Red Dot" and more
- Australian startup VibeWire rebrands as Tixel, expands to United States
- Maxeler joins Amazon Web Services (AWS) at the International Supercomputing Conference, Frankfurt, 24-28 June 2018!
- Which Country Imports the Most Vacuum Cleaners in the World?
- Mythical Creatures Are the Hot, New Trend in Tabletop Games
- State's Health Information Exchange Appoints New Executive Director
About LodgingControls, Inc.
LodgingControls, Inc, (LCI) has become a new breed nationally known in the hotel industry for their efficiency systems. LCI offers its services to both the upscale and midscale hotel markets. LCIs portfolio consists of over 1100 subscribers across all brands with in the United States and Mexico. Mobile Operating Platform (MOP) is also marketed as Cleaning Management System (CMS). For more information, visit: www.lodgingcontrols.com
Website : http://www.lodgingcontrols.com
PO BOX 178
Source :Choice Hotels International
Latest on Amzeal News
- R&D Tax Solutions co-founder appears in Finance Monthly
- 64% Are Too Embarrassed To Exercise
- Melbourne Comprehensive Eye Surgeons Announce New Website Launch
- GoPro's Viral Plotagraphs Revealed by Troy Christopher Plota
- Top New York Corporate Illusionist Launches New Branding & Marketing Service
- MBS ATA Appoints New Senior Accounting Advisor and Quality Assurance Advisor
- Taurus0x Launches As A Distributed, Open-standard Protocol Powering Smart Derivatives
- Five Star Professional Awards the 2018 Five Star Mortgage Professional Award to Kelly Kirchner, Reliable Home Lenders
- Christensen & Nielsen Trading Co. Introducing New Nursing Cover Under the Elisabeth Nielsen® Brand
- Blair Technology Solutions Launches New Cloud Solutions
- Cultural Vistas Wins GoAbroad.com Innovation Award for Online Therapy Offerings
- Ujamaa Place Is Proud To Join Dr. Artika Tyner On A Journey To Ghana
- Applica Helps Quarter Million Households Save Energy and Improve Home Safety
- Happy Goat Yoga - Fire Took Their Home Fundraiser at the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas
- ACEINNA Emerges as $50 Million Sensor Technology Spin Out
- DOT physicals can result in certificates valid for up to 24 months
- Create the perfect smile with RLJ Dental
- Plate cylinders provide the basis for high-quality flexo printing
- Martello Expands its Hospitality Presence with Network Performance Portfolio
- New Bayco Work Light Brings Power, Brawn & Versatility to Workspaces