Popular on Amzeal
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
- Best Light Fixtures Company Launches Profitable Programs for Building Professionals
- how to join best digital marketing institute in Pitampura, Delhi
- Maxeler Technologies develops real time FPGA-based processing for European XFEL
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- Evolve IP Has Been Enabling and Empowering Work From Home for Over a Decade, Offers Collaboration and Virtual Workspaces In a Time of Need
- Diggin' Deep by IGS features options for 9 lines or 25 lines
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Oklahoma Cannabis Expo at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City, August 15 - 18, 2020
- Time to take advantage on high rental returns from real estate in Dubai, Says FIDU Properties
EXUP is committed to providing customers with secure, stable and efficient blockchain financial derivatives services. Its highly stable and reliable matching engine has been created to [em]power the financial ecosystem on blockchain, through a distributed system architecture based on microservices. The platform promises low costs and high levels of efficiency, thereby allowing customers to allocate more resources and focus on business operations. At present, the team has provided financial derivatives technology services to more than 60 enterprises in more than 10 countries and regions around the world.
The core team of EXUP has a strong and long fintech background, having independently developed the E-Trading System and the industry's exclusive industrial-grade MBD (pure memory database) solution. The new EXUP platform provides perpetual contracts, delivery contracts, ETFs, options, and technical solutions such as liquidity management of derivatives, as well as corresponding SaaS product services.
More on Amzeal News
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- Celaton Awarded 'Excellence in IPA Technology, 2020 - UK'
ChainUP implements a group and global operations strategy, and has multiple subsidiaries and independent brands. These include HiCoin, an enterprise focused on wallet technology solutions, BitWind, a liquidity provider that provides liquidity support to exchanges, and EXUP, a financial derivatives technology platform for digital assets.
Since the advent of the first crypto exchanges, markets for trading Bitcoin and other digital assets have remained active. The emergence of financial derivatives such as contracts and options have served to promote the development of digital currency market transactions even more, providing more directions and possibilities for the technological development of blockchain. As such, at the end of 2018, ChainUP went ahead to launch financial derivatives technology services related to futures contracts and began to venture into the digital asset derivatives market.
Which brings us to the launch of ChainUP's independent brand of financial derivatives for digital assets - EXUP. Besides its aim to expand the scope of the financial derivatives markets for digital assets, EXUP's more commendable features presently, are in providing exchanges with more comprehensive, reliable and cost-effective derivatives technology services.
More on Amzeal News
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- Facial Recognition Expand to the Global Market
- Excavator Market is Expected to Garner $ 64.7 Billion by 2024
- Enterprise Firewall Hardware Market Worth $ 3.1 Billion by 2025
- Care Packages to Frontline Workers Delivered by Erasable Inc. of Tampa with Partners ZO Skin Health and HydraFacial
ChainUP is one of the leading blockchain technology solution providers in the world. It owns eight well-developed product lines: digital currency trading, wallet, situational awareness, public chain and consortium blockchain, mining pool, blockchain cloud media, liquidity, broker, and has constructed an industrial closed-loop from technology service to traffic and traffic commercialization. So far, it has served 300+ exchange clients, 100+ digital wallet clients, 150+ liquidity service clients, which include 50+ million users in over 20 countries from Asia, Europe, America and Oceania. The team members behind ChainUP have worked in top blockchain or internet companies and institutions in technological development and operation management, and are highly experienced in the blockchain industry. It has obtained several rounds of investments from well-known top institutions in the industry, such as Morningside Venture Capital, Joy Capital, Node Capital, Albatross Venture, Taoshi capital, amongst others.
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Latest on Amzeal News
- Lasers project Coronavirus message on Pyramids
- Digital Defense Earns 5-Star Rating in the 2020 CRN® Partner Program Guide
- Horizons Savannah Teachers Support Independent Learning During COVID-19
- Get Prompt Limo Service from Proficient Dubai Rent a Car Service Companies
- Intersect360 Research Adjusts 2020 HPC Market Forecast Downward for COVID-19
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- Check How a New Movie Streaming Website Vkflix Become Famous During COVID-19 ?
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
- HoloBuilder Welcomes Takenaka Corporation to Their Innovators Club
- VPN Compare's Facial Recognition Guide Reveals State of the Technology
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- ASCEND 2020 Alumnae Barbara Jones CEO of Lillii RNB and Calvetta Phair CEO of ReferAll, LLC form teaming alliance to promote new technologies
- Global Dental Implants Market Worth $ 6.90 Billion by 2025- Analysis Report by Goldstein Research
- Data Masking Market is Expected to Garner $ 834.5 Billion by 2024
- Dashboard Camera Market Worth $ 5.2 Billion by 2024- says by Goldstein Research
- Renting a Dedicated Server with Bitcoin Just Got Cheaper at Rad Web Hosting