Popular on Amzeal
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- L-Tron's OSCR360 Team to Exhibit & Present at the upcoming Florida IAI Conference
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- Now get your Website Designed by the best team of Virginia
- "China Girl" Spins Tale of Far-Right Trumplandian Dystopia
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Pharmaceutical spec powder sifters
- Braeden Lichti: Investing in Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- S-cubed launch the A3 Community MDR
The BiKi team branched out in Japan, attending Devcon Osaka, the biggest ETH convention of the year, as well as other events such as Blockchain Summit Privacy 2.0 in Tokyo, where Business Development Director, Matthias Ang, delivered a keynote about BiKi's Market Impact Plan - a plan to help projects literally grow and penetrate into the Chinese markets with continuous branding exposure on top Chinese crypto news sites, as well as with Chinese influencers, some with over 100,000 followers, as their community moderators. New ties were forged with established Japanese firms that will be part of the BiKi ecosystem in Japan who can offer media and community-building support in order to grow BiKi's listed projects. The groundwork laid out by the young exchange in Japan will also be instrumental in helping its projects penetrate the strict government controlled Japanese markets.
More on Amzeal News
- L-Tron Announces October Employee of the Month
- Worldleaders 2019 Sales and Marketing CEO Conference (12/13/2019)
- Menke Celebrates 45 years of Employee Ownership, to Present at the 2019 Employee Owned Conference in Las Vegas
- PureLink Launches New 4K60 Seamless Presentation Switcher for Complete AV Switching and Processing
- STFB Inc. Launches SAAS Based ERP System for VAR's, Developers, & Consultants,
Over in Moscow, Russia, at Blockchain Life, the BiKi team is opening new doors with the diverse networking opportunities at the massive convention, where 6,000 people from 70 countries are in attendance. BiKi's newly appointed Business Development Director, Dennis Hui, is speaking on fourth generation crypto exchanges with a focus on how BiKi.com has expanded its role from being solely a medium of exchange to include marketing and community-building aspects, amongst others. As with Delta Summit in Malta, the BiKi team will also be organizing an exclusive private meetup for potential partners following the convention.
Since announcing its ambitious globalization plans two months ago, the BiKi team has wasted no time in implementing its internationalization initiatives. The current Moscow foray marks its 8th global stop as the exchange continues to form lasting ties and garner local support in each of the 8 countries it has set foot in. Projects keen on getting listed and activating rapid growth are encouraged to enquire at email@example.com.
The end of October will see the BiKi world tour head west to San Francisco Blockchain Week. In addition to the Futurist Conference in Toronto, Canada, BiKi will continue to make inroads into the western markets by participating at the impending San Francisco gathering of top blockchain projects, influencers from academia and developer communities, as well as investors from all around the world.
More on Amzeal News
- Gov. Murphy, Mayor Fulop & 99 Hudson Panel at Nov 18th Jersey City Summit in 1 Week
- Jetcoin Partners NFT Platform Mintable to Create Unique Blockchain Assets for Talents
- Formnext 2019: DigiFabster expands its Sales & Execution Software Platform to provide 'One-Stop-Shop' solution for manufacturing companies
- ChainUP and BiKi.com Host Opening Event of Singapore Blockchain Week
- TSS International Joins TBMA as a 2019 Conference Sponsor
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on Amzeal News
- RadonAway Announces New Canada Distribution Partnership with Ontor
- TONY CHILD™ ANNOUNCES: The GratiShift™ 30-DAY CHALLENGE......Shift from "not enough" to "ALWAYS ENOUGH."
- newave® sensorSolutions recognized as a leading RFID Solution Provider
- New Coin Cell Style Electric Double-Layer Supercapacitors Provide Memory Backup in Circuits up to 6.3
- Hundred, personalized vitamin brand, raises $8MM from Insight Partners to expand to the US market and change the way you take vitamins
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Insurtech Company UE.co
- Blooming Culture Offers Pet Parents Relief with Innovative CBD Products to Manage Pet Wellness, Travel, and Dosing
- Norwich IT Support & Technology Company TECPLICITY Launches
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $5.4M Contract
- Seven Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2020 Ranking
- TowerData Integrates Email Intelligence and Validation with Iterable Growth Marketing Platform
- Symplast Founder Dr. Shashi Kusuma to Present Multimedia & Telehealth Breakthroughs at the 2019 QMP Aesthetic Surgery Symposium
- Qwyk signs collaborative deal with Chain.io
- CEO Coaching International Receives Prestigious Customer Service Award
- Digital Immunity announces the 330 webinar series designed to bring cyberthreats into focus
- Tours a Petra desde el puerto de Aqaba
- BiKi.com Drives Global Expansion West
- Singapore Expansion, Next for Astor Capital Funds
- ASTOR CAPITAL PLANS $45 M CLEAN ENERGY INITIATIVE The Astor Capital Fund, Alternate Energy group announces an $45M Commitment to Energy Investing --
- IBM, Lenovo, HPE and Huawei Top ITIC 2019 Mid-Year Server Reliability Poll