Popular on Amzeal
- Katalyst Announces Availability of Online Ordering
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $1.6M in Contracts for Armored Vehicle Displays
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Latino Leaders Network Hosts Inaugural Virtual Event with Civil Rights Icon Dolores Huerta
- Pre-Pandemic Ancient Masks Uncovered
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Mediate This! A New Divorce, Paternity and Conflict Resolution Podcast with Matthew Brickman, Sydney Mitchell
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New NDE Study and Book
- Metamorphose Nutrition Launches "MORPH NOW PAY LATER" Finance Program!
- The Women of Color STEM Conference Covid-19 Response
The two-day event saw thousands of global attendees from across the blockchain and crypto industries, offering plentiful networking opportunities. BiKi attracted a lot of industry attention and the team was able to secure promising upcoming projects as well as partnerships from the consistent turnout at the BiKi booth.
BiKi also made a huge splash organizing the biggest blockchain after-party of the week, held at Ce La Vi, Singapore's landmark rooftop bar destination, commanding iconic views of the stunning Marina Bay cityscape. Opening to an hour-long queue, the event was packed with more than 500 guests throughout the evening, with industry specialists from all around the world. Together with partners Chainup, Node Capital and FBG Capital, the founding and executive team of BiKi welcomed the dynamic party-goers from the industry.
Du Jun, founding partner of Node Capital and Jinse Finance stated, "I'm gratified to see that BiKi has now entrenched itself firmly in Singapore and is expanding its network and capabilities in the robust Singapore economic landscape. It is my wish to see the Singapore government and institutions learning more about blockchain technology and grasping the advantages of implementing this technology as it can truly bring about a high level efficiency, not to mention sheer convenience in our daily lives. I look forward to seeing the government and ministries supporting this immensely valuable technology and industry."
More on Amzeal News
- Jigsaw24 earns Microsoft's top cloud status
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
Speaking on the trends in both the blockchain and cryptocurrency spheres, founder of BiKi.com, Winter said, "The industry is still immature and a defined infrastructure has not yet been laid down. I believe BiKi has a chance to become a part of that industry infrastructure and have a hand in writing the 'rulebook'. The next year will see us expending our energy and resources towards implementing our globalization initiatives. We warmly welcome all who wish to sincerely cooperate with us and take the necessary steps to drive this industry progression further forward."
BiKi.com Southeast Asia CEO, Ethan elaborated, "Today we saw BiKi and Chainup organizing the biggest blockchain party at Singapore Consensus Week. We are delighted we have been able to generate so much industry buzz and excitement around our young exchange and would like to highlight that at BiKi, we choose to surround ourselves with high quality networks and resources. As we proceed next to London, then to Korea Blockchain Week, followed by Delta Summit, Devcon in Japan, Malta AI Summit, Blockchain Life in Moscow, and finally return to Blockchain Week in Singapore with the Coinmarketcap Conference, then Blockshow and Singapore Fintech Festival, we will be attending the best global conventions for the remaining months of the year and welcome our friends and networks to join us on this trip and enjoy the journey with us as we continue to highlight the importance of community and creating quality networks and resources. Stay tuned!"
Founder of FBG Capital, which is under Sequoia Capital, Vincent Zhou chimed in, "BiKi's growth in the past year has been tremendous, certainly a leading exchange in China and Asia. Their operations team is very active and we are happy to partner with BiKi today for such a spectacular event with so many guests. We look forward to seeing BiKi's continued growth and for more opportunities to collaborate with such a dynamic organization."
More on Amzeal News
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
- ASI Presents "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Asia-Pacific" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Benefits of Kamapisachi Vashikaran Mantra
- Intellitech Solution's Lead Gen Services Bring in Highest Quality B2B Leads with Maximum ROI
- Piprate joins Digital Twin Consortium
BiKi x ChainUP Private Yacht Party: Exchange the Future II
The after-party was followed the next day by an exclusive yacht party themed "Exchange the Future II", organized for the top 50 leaders and influencers in the space. Hosted by BiKi and Chainup, the yacht event was attended by CEOs from esteemed blockchain VCs and projects like Node Capital, Chain Partners and Jetcoin, as well as press from Coindesk and Bitcoin Magazine. Hailing from more than 10 different countries such as Singapore, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, India and the western markets, the yacht party invitees gathered to discuss the latest blockchain developments whilst enjoying a mid-autumn festival celebration amidst the scenic yacht views.
Needless to say, more forged partnerships and deals can be expected from the intense networking at Singapore Consensus Week and certainly more upcoming news from the young exchange as it continues in its global expansion.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 220 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused onproviding the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on Amzeal News
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Omnichain™ Adds Jeff Kroeker as Vice President of Sales & Business Development
- Translation Software Company Awarded Grant For HIPAA Compliance Audit
- Stourbridge Web Design Company Developyn Celebrating International Success
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- WHISHWORKS adds CPQ, Field Service Lightning and Work.com expertise to their Salesforce offering
- GoDog Sports Announces Launch of CommunityStream Live Streaming Video Service for Churches, Places of Worship, Local Governments and Community Events
- Apereo Teaching and Learning Award (ATLAS) Winners
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
- 2020 US Presidential Election - Will Trump get re-elected? - Vedic Astrology Analysis
- Author Marvin Terry Rucker announces the release of his autobiography, Snatched Out of the Hand of the Enemy; his unadulterated testimony
- St. Paul Organization Serving African American Men Reflects On Its Mission of Navigating Systemic Racism
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention