Popular on Amzeal
- Local REALTOR® Awarded RENE Certification
- CuraLinc's New Emotional Fitness Coaching ('Text Therapy') Solution Reduces Stigma and Improves Access to Mental Health Support
- 4th Annual "Hollywood China Night" Oscars® Party Set for The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California, USA, on Sunday, February 9, 2020
- Rachel Anne Cox Signs Her Popular Dystopian Novel A Light From The Ashes At Barnes & Noble In Layton, Utah
- LEADING BRANDS IRAQ 2019 Award Ceremony held at Rotana Hotel Erbil, December 2019
- BiKi.com Launches 3X Interest-Free Leverage Trading
- The English-Speaking Union Celebrates 100 Years in Kansas City
- Internationally Acclaimed Relationship Coach, Dr. Kelly Schuh, Invites Single Women to Her 3-Day Event: Make 2020 the Year to Magnetize Your Man
- BluePrint Data Celebrates it "Perfect 2020 Vision for Internet Filtering and Security"
- The End Of The Year Sale at Atlantic Overstock starts today. Get massive discounts on all the products!
The digital assets trading firm is pleased to announce its 11th BiKi Partner Node, blockchain advisory, J.M. Consultancy Services Limited. Hopping on the express towards rapid global expansion, BiKi.com has strategically cemented partnerships with local partners all around the world, thereby extending its reach into local communities, influencers and media all around the world.
The newly consolidated partnership between the two companies will see a collaboration aligned on service orientation - helping projects grow exponentially and organically, with a focus on geographic challenges; a move that will likely attract western projects looking to enter the difficult-to-penetrate Chinese markets.
Led by a team of crypto evangelists who "strive to promote DLT and blockchain technology to mass adoption", J.M. Consultancy is based in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Founding members hail from OKCoin, OKEx, CoinSuper, HSBC and Citibank.
Since January 2019, the professional advisory firm has been acting consultant to businesses entering the cryptocurrency space, listing over 150 projects, advising on industry "secrets" and best practices, and in total, generating revenues of over USD 30 million. Its impressive portfolio of Top 20 exchanges includes the likes of Binance, Bithumb, Bittrex, Liquid, OKEx and KuCoin, to name a few. BiKi.com will now be the newest addition to that choice list.
Speaking on the recently inked partnership, Ethan Ng, CEO of BiKi.com Southeast Asia, said, "We are pleased to have J.M. Consultancy on board with us. Their high levels of enthusiasm are commendable, having already begun quality project referrals, leading us to successful listings soon. They have such great initiative on top of their amazing track record of a strong experienced team. I'm very happy to have such an outstanding VC in Hong Kong join BiKi's industry circle. They will be a strong addition, making our networks a force to be reckoned with - the Allstars of Blockchain."
More on Amzeal News
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope 4-Channel 16GHz Sampler-Extended Real-Time Oscilloscope
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- XPERTI, Exclusive Talent Management Platform, Closes Technology Expert-Project Gap
- India Point Of Sale (POS) Terminal Market
Similarly ardent, Matthew Cheung, J.M. Consultancy Founder, chimed in, "We are delighted to announce this strategic partnership with BiKi. Combining their trusted platform with our skills and expertise will undoubtedly bring about significant benefits to the industry worldwide."
He added, "I would define BiKi as the blackhorse within the crypto-exchange space in Asia - having the right mindset, a legitimate business roadmap and a solid team for further expansion. An upcoming exchange that is trying to do all the right things."
Recently, the consultancy has also been influencing the regulated space of cryptocurrencies, strategically advising a few exchanges in Asia and helping them attain licenses in Thailand, Malaysia and the Philippines.
This tie-up with BiKi.com will see J.M. Consultancy join the ranks of BiKi Partner Nodes such as Chain Partners, whose well-connected network of Korean VC's augmented BiKi's circle of partner nodes, on top of project referrals and a successful Korean meetup; likewise with Global Digital Assets, BiKi's gateway to western markets, who has provided many referrals in that region.
"There's a saying 'Crypto never sleeps', if you miss the opportunity, then someone else will happily take it away from you," commented Cheung. "As partnerships form, it's more than just immediate cash flow boosting, it's also about working with like-minded people, who operate efficiently and are able to grow at the same pace. What J.M. is able to offer is everything above and more. A big announcement is about to come out, watch this space!"
Indeed BiKi.com recognizes all Partner Nodes as unique entities with the potential to contribute in different yet extremely valuable ways to the global ecosystem that BiKi is building. The partnership with J.M. Consultancy will most certainly be mutually beneficial, offering reciprocal pipelines to both parties' extensive industry resources.
More on Amzeal News
- India Air Conditioner Market - 6Wresearch
- Humanity Road Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary, New Board Members
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. appoints Dr. Steven Marsh as Special IP Counsel
When considering the BiKi Partner Nodes system, Neil Armstrong's "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" comes to mind. Each "step" of adding a BiKi Partner Node is fundamental in establishing the BiKi ecosystem which, by way of its global and communal nature, ultimately extends benefits to the entire blockchain collective.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Filed Under: Blockchain
Latest on Amzeal News
- Golf Gum® and the Liquid Core® Delivery System, Capable of Fueling Better Scores, Announce Debut of SPACE STATION® Distribution Device at PGA Show
- MobilDrTech, Inc. enhances their medical product line with Acumentrics' Pack-Power™ System
- W.J. Castle, P.E. & Assoc., P.C. (CASTLE) has been honored by New Jersey Alliance for Action as a 2019 Distinguished Engineering Award Recipient
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
- AVTECH Software Named As "2020 DRI International Awards Of Excellence" Finalist By Disaster Recovery Institute International
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- WorkForce Software Reimagines the Employee Experience for Global Enterprises
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Keyfactor Announces DevOps Integrations to Address Identity and Access Management Security Risk
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- IAOP Announces 2020 Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees
- Boarding School Crewed Vessel To Set Sail On Second Transatlantic Journey
- New Yorker Electronics is New Global Franchise Distributor for T1 Nexus
- Affordable Art Offered in Shannon's Online Sale Now Through January 23rd
- Digital Immunity Amps Up the Cybersecurity Arsenal With Version 3.0 of DI PROTECT™
- GoFor Appoints Industry Veterans Chris Jarvis, Shawn Kahandaliyanage, and Dana Borschewski
- Fixing Your Scrum: Practical Solutions to Common Scrum Problems Book Released
- Sureshot Command Brings New Visibility To B2B Market Segments And Total Addressable Market