Popular on Amzeal
- Destiny 2 Boosting Service offered by Destiny Carries LFG
- AUVSI-NE to Host 2019 Robotica UAS Summit at Northeastern University ICBM Campus on November 20th
- Certified Zoho Developers at KDG Help With CRM, Creator, and More
- Axiros Announces A Strategic Technology Partnership With AudioCodes
- All journeys begin with a single step. We are taking our first here, in the fight against food waste and hunger
- WipFly to offer last-mile bot delivery service
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- NYC Church Takes A Radical Approach To Grief During Thanksgiving Weekend
- OpsVeda Announces Patent Award
The digital assets trading firm is pleased to announce its 11th BiKi Partner Node, blockchain advisory, J.M. Consultancy Services Limited. Hopping on the express towards rapid global expansion, BiKi.com has strategically cemented partnerships with local partners all around the world, thereby extending its reach into local communities, influencers and media all around the world.
The newly consolidated partnership between the two companies will see a collaboration aligned on service orientation - helping projects grow exponentially and organically, with a focus on geographic challenges; a move that will likely attract western projects looking to enter the difficult-to-penetrate Chinese markets.
Led by a team of crypto evangelists who "strive to promote DLT and blockchain technology to mass adoption", J.M. Consultancy is based in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Founding members hail from OKCoin, OKEx, CoinSuper, HSBC and Citibank.
Since January 2019, the professional advisory firm has been acting consultant to businesses entering the cryptocurrency space, listing over 150 projects, advising on industry "secrets" and best practices, and in total, generating revenues of over USD 30 million. Its impressive portfolio of Top 20 exchanges includes the likes of Binance, Bithumb, Bittrex, Liquid, OKEx and KuCoin, to name a few. BiKi.com will now be the newest addition to that choice list.
Speaking on the recently inked partnership, Ethan Ng, CEO of BiKi.com Southeast Asia, said, "We are pleased to have J.M. Consultancy on board with us. Their high levels of enthusiasm are commendable, having already begun quality project referrals, leading us to successful listings soon. They have such great initiative on top of their amazing track record of a strong experienced team. I'm very happy to have such an outstanding VC in Hong Kong join BiKi's industry circle. They will be a strong addition, making our networks a force to be reckoned with - the Allstars of Blockchain."
More on Amzeal News
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc., Chicago to remain independent
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- As Seen on FOX Business: Caris Company Ltd promotes the world's first Impact-resistant, Luminescent, Eco-friendly Recyclable PVC Safety Guardrails
- Jimmy Olang, From Less Than $20 and a Dream to One of The Fastest Growing Companies in Lehigh Valley
Similarly ardent, Matthew Cheung, J.M. Consultancy Founder, chimed in, "We are delighted to announce this strategic partnership with BiKi. Combining their trusted platform with our skills and expertise will undoubtedly bring about significant benefits to the industry worldwide."
He added, "I would define BiKi as the blackhorse within the crypto-exchange space in Asia - having the right mindset, a legitimate business roadmap and a solid team for further expansion. An upcoming exchange that is trying to do all the right things."
Recently, the consultancy has also been influencing the regulated space of cryptocurrencies, strategically advising a few exchanges in Asia and helping them attain licenses in Thailand, Malaysia and the Philippines.
This tie-up with BiKi.com will see J.M. Consultancy join the ranks of BiKi Partner Nodes such as Chain Partners, whose well-connected network of Korean VC's augmented BiKi's circle of partner nodes, on top of project referrals and a successful Korean meetup; likewise with Global Digital Assets, BiKi's gateway to western markets, who has provided many referrals in that region.
"There's a saying 'Crypto never sleeps', if you miss the opportunity, then someone else will happily take it away from you," commented Cheung. "As partnerships form, it's more than just immediate cash flow boosting, it's also about working with like-minded people, who operate efficiently and are able to grow at the same pace. What J.M. is able to offer is everything above and more. A big announcement is about to come out, watch this space!"
Indeed BiKi.com recognizes all Partner Nodes as unique entities with the potential to contribute in different yet extremely valuable ways to the global ecosystem that BiKi is building. The partnership with J.M. Consultancy will most certainly be mutually beneficial, offering reciprocal pipelines to both parties' extensive industry resources.
More on Amzeal News
- Explore Beautiful Hotels in Pakistan | BookInn.pk
- Appetiser and Hear Me Talk bring accessibility to email through app that reads emails aloud
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Siemplify Raises the Bar for Enterprise Readiness with Latest Security Operations Platform Release
When considering the BiKi Partner Nodes system, Neil Armstrong's "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" comes to mind. Each "step" of adding a BiKi Partner Node is fundamental in establishing the BiKi ecosystem which, by way of its global and communal nature, ultimately extends benefits to the entire blockchain collective.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on Amzeal News
- RENAPS launches ORMIT™-Java, the only Oracle Forms to Java automated Migration tool
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- Smart Selling Tools Announces Top Sales Tools of 2019
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- inTheSmart (iTS) premieres on FOX Business with its advanced endoscopic fluorescence imaging system and over 70 patents
- Wedding Rings Market to Reach a Valuation of ~US$ 107 Bn by 2027: Transparency Market Research
- Cooling Tower Market to Reach a Value of ~US$ 5 Bn by 2027: Transparency Market Research
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- How to be Radically YOU – Unlock the power of toxic relationship with Face Forward You
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode "How to Enable AI in Software Development with Weights & Biases"
- Larkin Industries Adds New Equipment to Improve Delivery
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- Sanford Insurance Center extent service area in Florida