Popular on Amzeal
- Digital Journey: Transformation Woes, DT World 2019 Kicks Off + Emirates NBD's Innovation Voyage 122
- 74% of Women in the Tech Industry Feel Their Employer Isn't Doing Enough to Help Women Succeed 114
- Defining Digital: Facebook Throws Book at Rankwave while Twitter and LinkedIn Collar Bad Actors
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- Tech at the Edge: Low-Code Smart Solutions, VMware's CAM + Endesa Tots Up its Call Center with AI
- Acumentrics, Inc. Receives Grant From The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts For Workforce Training
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
- GirlsCode Members Doing Their Part to Close Gender Gap in Tech
- Onlive Server Shares World's Best Top 10 Dedicated Server and VPS Hosting Provider Companies
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC) Announces Open Registration for its' Inaugural NEMT Industry Conference
Bel's 0ZCN Series fuses have an operating (hold current) range of 300mA – 2A, a maximum voltage of 6 – 60 V DC, maximum current of 100 A, and an operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C. The 0ZCN Series fuses are TUV certified (Std. EN60738-1-1) and UL Component Certified (Std. UL1434), as well as RoHS 2 compliant, lead free and halogen-free.
As an authorized distributor for Bel, Heilind Asia provides Bel's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
More on Amzeal News
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019
- Apollo Safety announces Man Down/Lone Worker offering
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Amzeal News
- The Intermission Event vs. Essence Festival: Who will take the stage?
- I.T. Works Recruitment Inc. Sponsoring Elementary Level Destination Imagination Team
- Spacycloud Lounge Presents "algo-raves, Tidalcycles And Livecoding"
- Craft Beer in Australia: Overwhelming demand from End-users propels market growth
- Threat Tec Honored as Bronze Stevie® Award Winner In 2019 American Business Awards®
- Australian Soft Drinks Market-Advances in Flavors and Packaging Endeavors to Bode Well with Growth
- Should be Choose Onlive Server for Cheapest Server Hosting Plans
- Jessica Rodriguez Bunevacz Wins Telly Award for Best Scripted Webseries
- The Ultimate Guide To Fix Yahoo Mail Error Code 1242
- Summer Promotion from TaxFree4U
- PrimaryOne Health Passes Patient Access Milestone with QueueDr
- Monica Cook Salt lake City Utah Realtor Sells Homes For Money
- Redwood Film Transfer Announces New High Definition Film Scanning
- Arlington Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- Faith Leaders Call on Lightfoot Administration and Springfield Leaders to Engage the Community Before Signing Off on a Chicago Casino
- Summer Challenge Chuck Jones Summer of Creativity to reach over 200 thousand people over 10 weeks in Schaumburg
- The new SCANIUS-LINE combines long travel with the accuracy of a piezo drive in a compact design
- Pixact Transmit Camera Images Over Multimode Fiber for Automated Monitoring of Industrial Process
- Cyberdefenses Awarded Contract From Tips Purchasing Cooperative