Popular on Amzeal
- Casey Equipment Now Represents Yanmar Tractors and UTV's in Illinois
- New Fun Party Game TWISTED SENIORS™ Invented For Older Folks, Great Gag Gift Too!
- Betsy's Best Gourmet Nut and Seed Butters Hit the Shelves at Sprouts Farmers Market
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on behalf of Parents of Troy Dailey against Methadone Clinic and Drivers For Fatal Collision
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- World Blockchain Roadshow By Idacb Is Back To Singapore
- Cheapest Server Hosting Can Boost Your Website - Onlive Server
- Synced Released 2018 Fortune Global 500 Public Company Artificial Intelligence Adaptivity Report
- Online Personal Styling Services To Launch in the UK
- Lowest Mortgage Rates Guarantee now offered by Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans
This support helps Splunk Enterprise customers with the day-to-day management of the software, by leveraging Avocados team of accredited Splunk consultants to maximize its full value and uptime.
Founded in 2004, Avocado Consulting is a veteran in the Australian IT sector and the move into operational intelligence and security was a natural evolution of their services. Over the last three years, Avocado has built a world-class practice of Splunk consultants and has won substantial government and corporate Splunk engagements spanning across multiple years. The trust clients are placing in Avocado reflects their excellent track record of delivering quality Splunk services.
We found our customers were keen to invest in Splunk Enterprise so we decided to launch our 24/7 service to offer a model that gives customers an affordable option to maintain and enhance their solutions post-go-live, said Avocados CEO, Gerardo Barranquero.
More on Amzeal News
- New piezoresistive accelerometer for drop shock testing
- CRG emPerform Wins Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award
- New LUMI Portable Bar brightens up special events
- Fornetix Announces Technology Partnership with Ruckus Networks
- Eight Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries
- Verifying Temperatures on an Appliance Testing Wall
- PINC Receives a 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
With operational budgets shrinking, Avocado has also created a flexible payment model that can assist clients wanting to invest in Splunk Enterprise and its maintenance.
We wanted to make it easy for clients to access our Splunk-based cloud solutions without needing to make a large capital outlay. We therefore created a flexible payment model that allows payments on a monthly basis. Its proving to be very popular and gives our clients access to Splunks industry-leading platform. By combining these cost-effective funding and support models, our clients are gaining access to world-class Splunk solutions that deliver a superior customer experience in our digital and mobile age.
Avocados new support offering is exciting for our Australia-based clients because it is delivered by a team of local Splunk-accredited Avocado consultants, who focused on maximizing the value that customers get from Splunk, said Simon Eid, Area Vice President, ANZ, Splunk. Splunks mission is to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable for everyone. Avocado removes some of the traditional barriers clients face, making our platform more accessible to more businesses in the Australian market.
More on Amzeal News
- HARTING Offers Innovative Solutions For Miniaturization Trends
- HARTING MICA Network: Successful Implementation Of Industry 4.0 Applications Through Partnerships
- Generix announces the release of CONNX 13.8
- Neogrid Receives Sixth Consecutive Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- RadixBay Selected as Finalist for 2018 NC Tech Awards
- Tech Blurbs: Microsoft Bugs, Cyber Crooks Gaining Ground, Routers Becoming Major Targets + more
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
Contact Avocado Consulting to learn more about their 24/7 support and flexible billing models for Splunk Enterprise.
About Avocado Consulting
Established in 2004, Avocado Consulting is an Australian technology company focused on delivering IT change and transformation for some of Australias largest organisations and Government agencies. Avocado specializes in applications & operations performance monitoring, DevOps, application development and project delivery. Avocado partners with global technology leaders to offer the smartest and most reliable onshore solutions.
For more information about Avocado Consulting, visit www.avocado.com.au
Level 6, 37 Pitt street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Source :Avocado Consulting
Latest on Amzeal News
- Cyber Security Hub Releases November Market Report "Cyber Security Challenges, Focuses 2019"
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids
- Tech Blurbs: Google Bug Exposes Users, Uber Outage Outcry, Satellites Vulnerable to Attacks + more
- DoublePositive CEO Joey Liner Joins Digital Media Solutions Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- Allied Wallet Wins 2018 M&A Award For Best Platform
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- American Bridge's Adam Levine Elected to OSEG Board
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- WellRyde Announces Founding Corporate Sponsorship of Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC)
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
- Do you want to Hire Expert Network Cabling Installers in Manitoba?
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Martello Named Employees' Choice Awards 2018-19 Winner
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- LeanMD Shares Weight Loss Tips to Help Keep New Year's Resolutions
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers believe in the importance of giving back, with more than $310,000 donated in their 20 years of business