Popular on Amzeal News
- MORIAH MILLS, The Muse on Marley Water's Flex Ya Music Motion Picture
- Introducing Vein Treatment Center
- The formula of Prof Chris Imafidon, head of Britain's brainiest family, produces another year of record-breaking success" - BBC
- Beauty Hacks For A New School Year
- Janesville Resident, Laura Diehl's Book, "When Tragedy Strikes", Finalist for Global Award
- 64 Year-Old Veteran Runs Solo Across Death Valley in Heat of Summer for Charity
- Straight Line Construction offers the No-Clog Gutter Shutter
- RAK Wireless announces they are now an Alexa Voice Service Solution Provider
- Journey to Whitcomb Springs in Post-Civil War Montana Territory
- J.D. Power's Troy Snyder Describes How New Website Helps Consumers Evaluate Vehicles While Helping Dealers Meet Auto Buyers' Rising Expectations
This support helps Splunk Enterprise customers with the day-to-day management of the software, by leveraging Avocados team of accredited Splunk consultants to maximize its full value and uptime.
Founded in 2004, Avocado Consulting is a veteran in the Australian IT sector and the move into operational intelligence and security was a natural evolution of their services. Over the last three years, Avocado has built a world-class practice of Splunk consultants and has won substantial government and corporate Splunk engagements spanning across multiple years. The trust clients are placing in Avocado reflects their excellent track record of delivering quality Splunk services.
We found our customers were keen to invest in Splunk Enterprise so we decided to launch our 24/7 service to offer a model that gives customers an affordable option to maintain and enhance their solutions post-go-live, said Avocados CEO, Gerardo Barranquero.
More on Amzeal News
- Keystone Symposia and Cancer Research UK Announce Multi-Year Collaboration
- 420Chatbots.com Launches 'Bud, the 4/20 Chatbot' and Introduces Full-Service FAQ Chatbot Service for the Cannabis Industry
- FreedomGate to take on Google, launches funding campaign
- Smart Gladiator Named to Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partner List By SupplyChainBrain Magazine
- CulturaLink Selected as a Venture Atlanta 2018 Presenting Company
- RPL International Earns Spot on 2018 Prestigious Inc. 5000 List
- AOC G1 Series Gaming Displays with Curved Screens
With operational budgets shrinking, Avocado has also created a flexible payment model that can assist clients wanting to invest in Splunk Enterprise and its maintenance.
We wanted to make it easy for clients to access our Splunk-based cloud solutions without needing to make a large capital outlay. We therefore created a flexible payment model that allows payments on a monthly basis. Its proving to be very popular and gives our clients access to Splunks industry-leading platform. By combining these cost-effective funding and support models, our clients are gaining access to world-class Splunk solutions that deliver a superior customer experience in our digital and mobile age.
Avocados new support offering is exciting for our Australia-based clients because it is delivered by a team of local Splunk-accredited Avocado consultants, who focused on maximizing the value that customers get from Splunk, said Simon Eid, Area Vice President, ANZ, Splunk. Splunks mission is to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable for everyone. Avocado removes some of the traditional barriers clients face, making our platform more accessible to more businesses in the Australian market.
More on Amzeal News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer
- Paladion Wins Best Managed Detection and Response Service Provider Award
- National Environmental Group, Local Community Appeal India Basin Development Environmental Impact Report to San Francisco Board of Supervisors
- The Differences Between IP Camera Quality and Other Technologies, from Grand Slam A/V & Security
- Grand Slam A/V & Security Offers Security Controls for Small Business
- Corsis Renews NY Tech Alliance Annual Sponsorship
- Central Freight Lines selects Maven Dispatch for Fleet Management
Contact Avocado Consulting to learn more about their 24/7 support and flexible billing models for Splunk Enterprise.
About Avocado Consulting
Established in 2004, Avocado Consulting is an Australian technology company focused on delivering IT change and transformation for some of Australias largest organisations and Government agencies. Avocado specializes in applications & operations performance monitoring, DevOps, application development and project delivery. Avocado partners with global technology leaders to offer the smartest and most reliable onshore solutions.
For more information about Avocado Consulting, visit www.avocado.com.au
Level 6, 37 Pitt street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Source :Avocado Consulting
Latest on Amzeal News
- Best Mobile Apps Development Companies Riyadh,saudi Arabia
- Change Your Home into a Smart And Luxurious Home With Automation
- THE SKY IS FALLING! Or Was it the Ceiling?
- H2Om Water with Intention to Hydrate the 27th Season of Dancing with the Stars
- DwellTimer App to enter Google Play Beta Test Phase
- Turkish Apparel Center Host New York Luxury Designer Trade Event Curated By The Lifestyle Agency®
- Transform Your Patio and Backyard with Outdoor Custom A/V From Grand Slam A/V & Security
- Tailgate Season is Here! Planning a Great Tailgate Party is a Snap with Help from Catering with Elegance
- Vovance Announced to Offer Cloud Computing Services to Global Clients
- Install MS office 365 and Best for your Business
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
- Becoming an Advanced Tree Care Certified Arborist
- Lincolnshire Homeowners Seek Lawn Care Service from Advanced Tree Care
- Late Summer/Early Fall Lawn Care Tips from Advanced Tree Care
- Composer Kevin Wood Celebrates "Eternal" Partnership with Non-Profit LoveLight Which Helps Vulnerable Children in South Africa Build Sustainable Lives
- Brand Protection Practitioner, LeTonya Moore, Convenes International Power Players
- Kate O'Brien, TransUnion Legal Director: The Law Department As A Business Enabler – Podcast By Chuki Obiyo
- How Indoor Positioning and Navigation Technologies can Improve Convention Center Operations
- Small Startup Earns Official Facebook Marketing Partner Badge
- Deciphering iPaaS: Bailing Out Monolithic and Legacy Systems Through Cloud Integration