Popular on Amzeal
- Introducing Vein Treatment Centers
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- Acumentrics Expands CHS Contract-Approved Part Numbers
- Chefsnätverket Close Lecturers Win Talarforum Speaker of The Year Award 2018
- Puerto Vallarta Can Help Beat the Winter Blues And Step Up the Active Vacation
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- DMS Auto Insights Announces Top Car Makes And Models On The Road In The U.S. In 2018
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- Prism Raises $2.2M in Seed Funding to Extend Its Leadership Position in the Live Music Industry
- Meg Williams signed to Nola Blue Records
This support helps Splunk Enterprise customers with the day-to-day management of the software, by leveraging Avocados team of accredited Splunk consultants to maximize its full value and uptime.
Founded in 2004, Avocado Consulting is a veteran in the Australian IT sector and the move into operational intelligence and security was a natural evolution of their services. Over the last three years, Avocado has built a world-class practice of Splunk consultants and has won substantial government and corporate Splunk engagements spanning across multiple years. The trust clients are placing in Avocado reflects their excellent track record of delivering quality Splunk services.
We found our customers were keen to invest in Splunk Enterprise so we decided to launch our 24/7 service to offer a model that gives customers an affordable option to maintain and enhance their solutions post-go-live, said Avocados CEO, Gerardo Barranquero.
More on Amzeal News
- BR Williams Becomes a Diamond Broker
- Most Popular Vacation Style in Mediterranean
- Acora wins new business software project with OATS Ltd
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- MailMyStatements Welcomes Derek Griffin
With operational budgets shrinking, Avocado has also created a flexible payment model that can assist clients wanting to invest in Splunk Enterprise and its maintenance.
We wanted to make it easy for clients to access our Splunk-based cloud solutions without needing to make a large capital outlay. We therefore created a flexible payment model that allows payments on a monthly basis. Its proving to be very popular and gives our clients access to Splunks industry-leading platform. By combining these cost-effective funding and support models, our clients are gaining access to world-class Splunk solutions that deliver a superior customer experience in our digital and mobile age.
Avocados new support offering is exciting for our Australia-based clients because it is delivered by a team of local Splunk-accredited Avocado consultants, who focused on maximizing the value that customers get from Splunk, said Simon Eid, Area Vice President, ANZ, Splunk. Splunks mission is to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable for everyone. Avocado removes some of the traditional barriers clients face, making our platform more accessible to more businesses in the Australian market.
More on Amzeal News
- ChicgoStyle Launched Fresh Collection of Clothes and Accessories for Men
- Joel S. Perlmutter Appointed Scientific Director of Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- Cloud Wars: Elasticsearch Controversy, VMware Recruits Partners for AWS Push + more
- Europe Expected to Continue its Dominance over Food Automation Market
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
Contact Avocado Consulting to learn more about their 24/7 support and flexible billing models for Splunk Enterprise.
About Avocado Consulting
Established in 2004, Avocado Consulting is an Australian technology company focused on delivering IT change and transformation for some of Australias largest organisations and Government agencies. Avocado specializes in applications & operations performance monitoring, DevOps, application development and project delivery. Avocado partners with global technology leaders to offer the smartest and most reliable onshore solutions.
For more information about Avocado Consulting, visit www.avocado.com.au
Level 6, 37 Pitt street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Source :Avocado Consulting
Latest on Amzeal News
- Pentek's Jade Architecture SOSA Aligned LVDS XMC Module with Optical I/O Now Available
- PCX, Inc. Announces Mary Jane Christner As New Business - A/R Manager
- New Yorker Electronics is Distributing ATS Cold Plates with Advanced Thermal Performance
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport Liberty Station, California Opens
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
- Infamous 'Liberty Dollar' Is Back
- United Surveyors of Arizona Announces Event with Boy Scouts of America
- Laboratory Temperature Monitoring & Alarming Using a Data Logger
- Pentek's Jade Architecture Digital I/O XMC Module Now Available
- St. James Infirmary's 20th Year Anniversary Gala on June 2, 2019
- Futurist Author and Keynote Speaker Mike Walsh Launches New Book
- Youngraceful Announces the Release of Their Pre-bonded Hair Extensions
- TheVentureCity brings Google Launchpad to Miami
- congatec presents SMARC 2.0 Quick Starter Kit for NXP i.MX 8 designs
- newave® sensorSolutions Named to Retail CIO Outlook's Top 10 Merchandising Solution Providers
- Three Not-To-Miss Spring Festivals in and Around Tokyo, Japan
- Award-Winning Philanthropic Crowdfunding Available from KDG
- Cloud Blast: Azure Gains on AWS, Why Do We even Need a CDF? Google Outage, What is NoOps? + more
- Companies Utilizing Diversity and Inclusion Training 72% More Likely to Report Financial Growth
- Stojo Announces Additional Color Releases and Retail Launches in Q1 2019