Popular on Amzeal News
- Defense Leadership Forum Co-Organizes Major Navy Technology Conference
- Forum Extended Care Services' Annual CE Symposium Back by Popular Demand
- 64% Are Too Embarrassed To Exercise
- Four Flaws Your CEO Doesn't Know About Your Cybersecurity
- Why Your Employees Are Your Biggest Cybersecurity Threat
- Which Country Imports the Most Vacuum Cleaners in the World?
- PlayerAuctions Recommends the Account Value Calculator to Evaluate Accounts in a Snap
- INDE's Augmented Reality Technology Featured at Adidas Tango League Events Worldwide
- OMD-150 PPM Oxygen Transmitter, CE Certified
- New Nursing Cover by Elizabeth Nielsen® Provides Discreet Coverage
This support helps Splunk Enterprise customers with the day-to-day management of the software, by leveraging Avocados team of accredited Splunk consultants to maximize its full value and uptime.
Founded in 2004, Avocado Consulting is a veteran in the Australian IT sector and the move into operational intelligence and security was a natural evolution of their services. Over the last three years, Avocado has built a world-class practice of Splunk consultants and has won substantial government and corporate Splunk engagements spanning across multiple years. The trust clients are placing in Avocado reflects their excellent track record of delivering quality Splunk services.
We found our customers were keen to invest in Splunk Enterprise so we decided to launch our 24/7 service to offer a model that gives customers an affordable option to maintain and enhance their solutions post-go-live, said Avocados CEO, Gerardo Barranquero.
More on Amzeal News
- Patent Review And Re-issue Of United States Patent No. 7,531,709
- Perceptible Group and Qnext Corp sign MSP partnership to provide FileFlex Enterprise to its global clients
- Even Keel Tattoo Parlor Partners With Non-profit, Shark Allies, For 3rd Annual Shark Weekend Fundraiser
- Schools Using Summer Break to Go Paperless
- Kéntro Provides Hope for Countering Government Corruption in America
- California International Arbitration Council Applauds Governor Jerry Brown For Signing International Arbitration Bill
- Eye Popping "Dance Like Mandela" Contest Celebrates Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday
With operational budgets shrinking, Avocado has also created a flexible payment model that can assist clients wanting to invest in Splunk Enterprise and its maintenance.
We wanted to make it easy for clients to access our Splunk-based cloud solutions without needing to make a large capital outlay. We therefore created a flexible payment model that allows payments on a monthly basis. Its proving to be very popular and gives our clients access to Splunks industry-leading platform. By combining these cost-effective funding and support models, our clients are gaining access to world-class Splunk solutions that deliver a superior customer experience in our digital and mobile age.
Avocados new support offering is exciting for our Australia-based clients because it is delivered by a team of local Splunk-accredited Avocado consultants, who focused on maximizing the value that customers get from Splunk, said Simon Eid, Area Vice President, ANZ, Splunk. Splunks mission is to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable for everyone. Avocado removes some of the traditional barriers clients face, making our platform more accessible to more businesses in the Australian market.
More on Amzeal News
- Morven Museum & Garden "In Bloom" this Summer
- Irish 3D printing company CALT Dynamics selected for TechStars US accelerator
- Veratics, Inc. Named Disability:In Supplier of the Year
- Chill Space NYC Introduces Group Spa Packages
- Bay Area Nonprofit's 'Art of Peace' Program to be Launched in San Francisco
- Philadelphia's Christopher Carter of Univest Bank and Trust Co. wins 2018 Five Star Mortgage Professional Award
- SimplyHome Wins 2018 Caregiver Friendly Award
Contact Avocado Consulting to learn more about their 24/7 support and flexible billing models for Splunk Enterprise.
About Avocado Consulting
Established in 2004, Avocado Consulting is an Australian technology company focused on delivering IT change and transformation for some of Australias largest organisations and Government agencies. Avocado specializes in applications & operations performance monitoring, DevOps, application development and project delivery. Avocado partners with global technology leaders to offer the smartest and most reliable onshore solutions.
For more information about Avocado Consulting, visit www.avocado.com.au
Level 6, 37 Pitt street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Source :Avocado Consulting
Latest on Amzeal News
- Custom mandrels provide cost-effective web solutions
- Commercial Records Center holds NAID's respected AAA Certification
- Tochigi City, Japan Announces its Biannual Tochigi Autumn Festival
- Alta Vista Technology Named One of America's Top 100 ERP VARS
- Safety guard fabrication enhances worker protection
- Water-based adhesive laminating offers product flexibility
- Cityswing Opens First Indoor Golf Facility At CityCenterDC With State Of The Art Simulator
- Scientists Sign Up to SelectScience in Record Numbers
- Massive Networks Brings Managed Network Services to CompTIA ChannelCon
- John Marshall Bank Taps Dennis Griffith
- Music Mogul Mathew Knowles releases 3rd book The Emancipation of Slaves Through Music
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, Jim Bennett, On Successful Exit
- BIOSECUMAX Inc. 2018 IPR Mixer Event News Publication
- Las Vegas Based Education Technology company receives National Science Foundation Grant
- Grand Opening at Cedar Park in Bothell
- StatStrip Glucose Hospital Meter System Receives FDA Clearance for Capillary Testing with Critically Ill Patients
- Drug Addiction Expert Launches 'Currency of Recovery'
- "Secret Memoirs of Mary Shelley: Frankenstein Diaries" Audiobook Released
- Artificial Intelligence Set to Increase Pay Per Head Agent's Profits, Says PayPerHead.com
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC) Gains Coveted Designation by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)